The Destiny.

By shafsgallery

Something remains scaring us. Something remains troubling us. Some pains feel so fresh, when they has to get... More

Prologue
The Nightmare.
A Key.
Shoe Lace.
its better to go
lil'memories
half truth
Teletubbies
the balcony
Hazel nut
punishment
the beginning
Pinky promise
awaken
fast and furious
15th july
fondness and longing
bagpack
homework
chance
My Noccoila
misery
lil'pumpkin
forgiveness is better.
the kind.
find me if you can
the trial
that barbeque day
voice from the past
call from the past
melancholic night
masquerade
prince charming
mercy
one day.
silent whispers
crumbled
Intuitions
extra extra
untold
scribble
it just got started
sixth sense
The basement
love
Show time
Better After
Epilogue

Warm and soft

31 8 0
By shafsgallery

Chapter- 26 warm and soft.

Beep beep beep.

I slap my hand on the alarm clock which is digging right in my right ear making me irritate in the early morning.

I yawn and get up and fell back in my bed again and I sleep again.

"Ayaat!!!!!" I can hear Yumna's voice.
I snored "yeah"

"Ayaat! Get up! we are gonna be late" she yells getting ready.

"What the.." I yell as I look up at the watch "fuck!" we are literally going to be late.

I quickly remove the cover from my legs and get to go fresh.

I hurriedly came to the closet.

Ah! What to wear? Why do we girls have so many clothes and yet complains we don't have any? This is killing me right now.

I crouch my hairs up and grabs a black shirt with black trousers and a grey printed shrug with a silver flower locket attached with pearls in between and I run down and wore white grey lace sneakers.

"Come let's go," Yumna says and we sit in the car.

Honk! honk!

"Zoya comes soon" Yumna yells sitting in the car.

"..Coming" Zoya shouts and locks the doors and Finally she's in.

We sighed together and laughs for our coincidence.

Yumna drives and Zoya gives me my breakfast. "Thank you. You are the best you know" I grin.

I eat my breakfast and feeds Yumna too

I chuckled."What's wrong with us today?" Still food in my mouth.

"Not with us, it's with that alarm clock" Yumna groans.

"..Yeah, why didn't it alarm today?" Zoya asks.

"I choke as I remember that I snoozed it off, if they know about this then they'll probably kill me. Not now but I'll say them later.

"Technology is increasing day by day and it looks like we are lagging behind" I shrug and they look at me.

"What does this mean?" Yumna asks but more sounds irritated.

"We are talking about the alarm and you are saying about technology? Tell us exactly what do you want to say" Zoya said.

"We have mobile phones why don't we set an alarm in them.." I grin and brushes my hairs with the combe which I grab roughly from my drawer.

Nevertheless, I'll be same whether on the cell phone or on an alarm clock.

Zoya rolls her eyes, "well if you don't know I set my alarm in my cellphone, but today how come my mobile was switched off.." she gasps.

"Look we are here, now stop arguing and also stop complaining about the alarms." Yumna say and we get out from the car "....and I know Ayaat you snapped the fucking alarm clock off so stop acting as if you don't know anything.." She claims and my jaw drops.

How did she know?

"Close your mouth... there are mosquitoes in the cellar" Zoya say and turns to leaves...

I swallowed and rush to my class.
I know today Arhaan isn't going to come because he has some work to do.

The day went, as usual, I walk down to the canteen Zoya and Yumna are just busy with their cellphones.

I sigh and looks up at the terrace and back to the ground. I recollect the incident of Amanda.

"...I love you please don't do this to me... Amanda, please open your eyes... I'll do everything that you'll say me to do.." Danyal hiccuped.

" I'll not talk to anybody except you... I love you dear please open your eyes.." Danyal sobbed literally begging her to wake up but she's unconsciously lying on his legs, her cheeks cupped with his hand covered with her blood.

I first time saw him breaking down and sobbing. He hiccuped and sniffed.

"...SOMEBODY CALL THE BLOODY AMBULANCE" he yowl.

People tried him to make him calm but he didn't care, he was just trying to wake her up.. her back head loses so much of blood it's like water drawling from a bucket.

My tears rolled down trying to make Danyal calm but he shakes my hands off from him each time.

Ambulance arrives. I and Danyal were at the hospital. Danyal tried to communicate with a brother as her parents aren't there anymore.

He himself wasn't getting calm. He sobbed and broke down blaming himself for this accident.

Finally, his brother arrived after 4 hours of operation, the doctor informed that she went in the coma.

Knowing that she went in a coma he ran out and I followed him, he went to his house blaming himself for Amanda's situation and he ran to the kitchen and was about to cut down his nerve but before...I came in and yelled his name and snatched the knife from his hand and threw it away.

He looked at me and hugged me crying sobbing. I gently tap his back trying to make him calm. I finally broke the hug and went to take a glass of water and offered him to drink. He drank and inhaled Deeply.

"Ayaat! I didn't do anything" he hiccuped.

"I know.. I know you didn't do anything" I weakly smiled.

"Sure?" He hiccups and asks like a child.
"Yeah!" I nod.

He closed his eyes and lied on the couch. His sister came and I had to tell her the whole story.

He slept and I went back to my house. And I don't know made him bring to say those harsh words the next day at the uni.

I took a deep breath keeping my eyes closed and remember ohh that was Zara... Daniel's sister.
________

Arhaan pov

(Flashbacks to the day before Arhaan coming to Ayaat's house for returning her bag).

"Mr Lee" I call. He is the layer who is going to lead Amanda's case.

"Yeah!" he says and focuses on the case papers.

"We have to go to the University, I'm sure there's someone from the college who was or tried to hurt her" I state.

"How can you be so sure?" Mr Lee asks clicking his pen.

I sighed."As you know the Amanda States that she didn't suicide nor was an accident it was something which was really a wanted accident." I say.

"And also she claimed that Danyal isn't the reason."

He nods. "I know this..tell me what you are about to?"

" There's someone from the university or someone really close to her and that's why she was hesitating to say in the room" I claim.

"If it was a stranger then she would say openly and about the suicide, she would have claimed that she attempted but no..." I say trying to get to the point where I'm being clueless...

It's something more relatable as she has one elder and one younger brother. So when her Younger brother, Jake came she was trying to say him something but then she fainted suddenly.

"Did you find any evidence?" He asks.

"It's of no use because all the evidence is pointing towards the suicide attempt and also to the Danyal but she clearly mentioned that Danyal isn't the part.," I claim to the lawyer.

"Did Danyal said something about her?" He asks.

"Ya, till when he reaches the terrace she already fell down so he said he didn't find anyone at the roof but just golden teeth," I say and handle him a ziplock bag which contains golden teeth.

He nods and takes it.

"What about her brothers?" He asks.

"Umm., Well they aren't calmed yet they're still missing her and cries when they hear her name or anything, so when I asked them they said that they don't know " I state and sits on the chair opposite of him and drinks some water.

" So all the evidences say that Amanda was being jealous of Ayaat because she helps Danyal in his projects and stuffs and she misunderstood the bond between Ayaat and Danyal and thought that Danyal is cheating on her. So that's why she ran up and fell down knowingly! Right!?" He asks trying to get to the point.

I choke and nods "exactly!"

"..And then she says Danyal isn't the part then is Ayaat behind it?" He asks me twisting his lips.

I go pale hearing that I cannot say anything my jaw literally drops.

I swallowed " Danyal says that Ayaat was at the ground yelling her to step back and she didn't even come up" I started trying to get Ayaat away from this.
___________

Ayaat pov.

I look away and saw Jake, Amanda's younger brother.

I waved my hand to say him hi and he responds. I went near him and asks, "how is your sister."

He says, "she isn't good she's soon going to stop her breathe."
____

"Yumna I'm going to the hospital to see Amanda. Can you please pick me up while returning home from the university... I'll be waiting for you." I send Yumna a voice message.

I was hereafter when she fell from the terrace.

I step in and inhales deeply, nothing is changed everything is set as earlier, she looks paler than before.

Her eyes closed she looks so cold and clam. I observed her carefully and noticed her neck.. her neck! Omg!

I called the nurse and she quickly came in. "Yes, mam?" She asks

"What's wrong with her neck?" I ask.

"That's the side effects of the antibiotics" she states looking at the floor.

"Are you sure?" I ask sticking my eyes at Amanda's neck

She nods and I said her to leave.

I move her hair back gently which was covering her neck. "Ah!" I gasp and instantly covers my mouth. Her neck is incomplete blueish-green with some swelled skin.

Oh my god! There's something seriously wrong. I have to talk about this to Arhaan.

I walk down where Zoya and Yumna are waiting for me in her car.
But before I thought to inform Arhaan.

I quickly scrolled my mobile with my shaking hand to dial Arhaan's number.

I had to say him what I just saw. His number is engaged. Urg, what should I do...

I rush down and my head's bumps into something hard. I guess it's someone's skull. Why the hell this happens to me when I'm in a hurry.

I look up to see who is it and it's Arhaan. Thank God I met him here ..seeing him my eyes goes warm and soft.

"You!?" He's surprised.

"Ya! I came to see her"

He nods.

"Well, I was trying to call you.." I say rapidly.

"Why? Is something wrong?" He asks.
____________

Sorry for uploading late...
Well stay tuned
Thank you so much for reading and please don't forget to vote
Xoxo <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.7K 52
. . . ❝Once upon a time, a girl fell in love with her husband and made the stars realise that they'd gotten her soulmate wrong.❞ . . . It's a daun...
80 25 27
Do you honestly know what love really leads too? People always say "it's the best thing ever!" or "oh my gosh he broke up with me" but you don't real...
The Disclosure By Nature

Mystery / Thriller

2K 103 22
True love falls back, always. It will find a way to you. You don't have to look for it. Love comes even when you don't. This is the power love holds...
367 47 11
Hi, I'm Lucy... You may know my brother, wel, twin brother Lucas. Turns out, the life I grew up in was a lie.. Sometimes the best places in the world...