Kamen Rider AOE (Kamen Rider...

By Paranilla

(Edited Chapter 16. Anything after that is not edited yet) Kara Amor is chasing down her lost love when she... More

-Chapter 1
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4
-Chapter 5
-Chapter 6
-Chapter 7
-Chapter 8
-Chapter 9
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
-Chapter 20
-Chapter 21
-Chapter 22
-Chapter 23
-Chapter 24
-Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
-Chapter 27
-Chapter 28
-Chapter 29
-Chapter 30
-Chapter 31
-Chapter 32
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37
-Chapter 38
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40
-Chapter 41
-Chapter 42
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44
-Chapter 45
-Chapter 46
-Chapter 47
-Chapter 48
-Chapter 49
-Chapter 50
-Chapter 51
Chapter 52
-Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
-Chapter 57
-Chapter 58
-Chapter 59
-Chapter 60
-Chapter 61
-Chapter 62
-Chapter 63
-Chapter 64
-Chapter 65
-Chapter 66
-Chapter 67
-Chapter 68
-Chapter 69
-Chapter 70
-Chapter 71
-Chapter 72
-Chapter 73
-Chapter 74
-Chapter 75
-Chapter 76
-Chapter 78
-Chapter 79
-Chapter 80

-Chapter 77

121 0 0
By Paranilla

-Chapter 77: The Ultimate Boss Battle Part 2

(Kara's POV – Hotel Room)

I wrap my arms around Parad, hugging him tightly. He has been fighting so hard lately and I feel bad that I can't join him in the battle going on. He's been too good to me and it is unbelievable how good he has been. But what if he doesn't make it? I'm scared.

"You know I have to assist them, right?" Parad asks me, petting my head gently with one of his free hands. His under arm is around my waist and he is rest it on my back gently. "I don't want to leave you either, Kara, but it has to be done in order to end this battle."

Parad is right, he does have to assist the CR in fighting the current boss, Gamedeus Masamune. I have no idea why he absorbed the final boss of Kamen Rider Chronicle in order to become the new boss but I don't want to know why. I just know he's not allowed into the future of my babies.

"You can speak."

I move back a bit and stare up at his face, staring into his dark eyes. "I don't know what to say..." I look away, biting the inside of my cheek.

He places his free hand under my chin and pulls it back towards him, forcing me to stare at him. The gesture isn't violent and it isn't hurting me, so it is purely for me to look at him. And I'm not going to force him not to make me look at him. I have to accept everything that is going on right now.

"You will be okay, Kara," he tells me, bending down a bit and kissing my forehead. The kiss is so gentle and loving, the action of a lover being gentle with the one he loves.

"Parad..."

"I know you don't have much to say right now but you don't have to speak any words right now. I know what you're feeling inside and I get it. I really do get it, Kara. I have to make up for my sins. I killed those rider players, remember? I shouldn't have done that but I did it."

"I'm sorry..." I close my eyes tightly, holding back tears.

Parad moves his lips to my neck, kissing it gently. He moves his lips away from my neck, placing them against my lips. I open my eyes and tears slide down my cheek.

He pulls away, staring at me warmly. "You know how much you mean to me," he says, smiling softly. "You mean the entire world to me because you have shown me the entire world with Emu. Emu's like a brother to me. You know what I'm getting at right now?"

"That I'm like a sister?" I joke.

He laughs a bit, sounding cute. "No, that isn't it and I know you're trying to lighten up the situation. Kara, I want to give you the world back."

"And you will."

"I am going to try and in order to do that we have to stop him. I get that the man is the father of your babies but he has to go. He's obviously not going to change his ways."

"Do you guys know how to stop him?"

"No, but we will find a way to. You just need to stay here, okay? Don't leave the room because if you do...you may end up in danger..." His voice breaks off and he turns his head away, not staring at me.

"Parad, are you crying?"

"No."

"I think you are."

"I...am not."

I place my hands on his face and turn his face to me, staring at his teary eyes. He is indeed crying right now and I think it is because of the conversation we're having right now. I shouldn't let him talk about things this way but we have no choice but to accept reality.

"Parad, you're crying," I state, wiping the tears away. "Please don't cry like that, Parad. You don't have to cry right now, okay?"

He nods his head a bit, moving my hands with me. "You know what, Kara? How about we hang out for a few and then I go and check on what is going on with the CR?"

"Is something wrong there?" I ask curiously. I haven't been allowed into the CR since they told me to go to the hotel or my house in order to conceal the pregnancy. Knowing Masamune, he would force me to expose that I'm having his children. He would want me to transform.

"It isn't anything you should be worrying about, Kara," he answers. He places his hands on my hands and he turns to face the bed. "How about we go and cuddle for a few moments? I miss holding onto your ever changing body."

"Ever changing body? Do you have to word it like that?"

He turns his head to mine and nods. "Yes, I do have to word it like that because it is true and I love holding onto it. Those babies are mine, not his. He is nothing more than a donor that passed on DNA to you to have them. Maybe I'll be capable of having kids with you one day but at the moment, I can't and I have to respect that."

"You really do love them already and you don't even know what they're like. What if they're like him?"

"They won't be."

"We don't know that."

"You know they won't so don't have doubts about it."

"Okay, I won't."

"Come on, Kara."

(Serene's POV – CR)

Kiriya falls over and I rush over to him, looking him over. "Kiriya, are you okay? Speak up to me, Kiriya!" I shout at him, shaking him. What would a nurse do? I don't to look over anything in my mind right now because I'm panicking! Why am I freaking out over this?

"All the patients that were sick earlier are sick again," Hiiro announces. I look over at him and he looks down at me and Kiriya. "Kiriya is probably one of those sick patients. He was working on the cure with Kuroto earlier. Kuroto, is that possible?"

"Let me out of this cell and I will tell you!" Kuroto shouts.

Kiriya had him put into jail and Kara doesn't seem to mind that he is in it. She probably thinks that he deserves that punishment. He certainly deserves it for what he did to Kiriya Kujo. How could he kill him in cold blood? Sure, I was going to kill everyone but I am not going to do that anymore.

"Se...Serene..." Kiriya mutters out and I place my hand on his head. "Hiiro, help me."

"Alright."

Hiiro gets down next to me and he helps me up with Kiriya. We move him over to the bed and lay him down on it and I grab onto Kiriya's hand. If Masamune somehow survives all of it, I'll hurt him. I'll seriously hurt because he deserves it.

"Let me see what is going on," Emu says, pulling out his stethoscope to check on Kiriya. "It is an intense version of the Gamedeus virus."

"The Gamedeus virus has gotten stronger?" I look at Emu. "Are you being serious right now? Will Kiriya die from this?"

"Serene, just remain calm okay?"

I shake my head. "How can I remain calm when he's suffering? He's in need of help and we can't even get him that help because Masamune is probably busy flying through the skies in his blimp form!" I look back at Kiriya. "Kiriya, you will be okay, right?"

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"We have a sighting of Masamune right now. Let's go and handle him, Emu. We're the only ones who are capable of handling them right now," Hiiro informs us. "Serene, please keep an eye out for anything that is seriously wrong. The moment trouble starts, please teleport out."

"What is going on here?"

I turn to the door, my eyes land on Parad. Was he always standing there? I don't remember him being there for that long. He must have teleported in after bonding with Kara some more.

"Is that Kiriya?" he asks, moving towards us. "Kiriya has the Bugster virus doesn't it? Is it the virus from Gamedeus?"

"I'm afraid it is. Serene isn't taking it too well," Emu answers, putting his stethoscope away and standing up. "I'm heading out with Hiiro right now. You can head back and bond with your woman some more since Kuroto isn't able to." He looks over to the game that is usually Poppy's because he is in there. "Kuroto, behave."

I place a hand on Kiriya's face, touching it gently. "Please, you have to stay strong, Kiriya. You can make it through this," I say, petting his face gently. "You're going to be safe soon, okay? You will make it through this and I know it."

He opens his eyes and stares at me. He lifts his hand up to my hand, holding onto it gently. He stares me in the eyes, forcing a happy look onto his face.

"Kiriya..."

"You don't have to wait on me, okay?" He looks away, closing his eyes. "I'll...I'll be fine."

"I'm going to stay here for as long as it takes to keep you comfortable. If I leave, what will happen to you?" I move closer to him and place my lips against his forehead. "I'll keep you comfortable."

"Alright, do whatever you want."

"We're heading out, take care," Emu tells me.

"I'll stay here for now, Emu. If I join you, it'll be in a few minutes."

"Okay, take care."

(Serene – CR – A few minutes later)

"You're back?" I stand up.

Emu nods his head and Hiiro nods his head too. Why are they're looking so grim right now? Did something bad happen to someone? Did someone die during the battle with Masamune?

"I'm here too with Miyuki," Taiga announces, sounding upset.

"Nico...she's stuck with Masamune right now," Miyuki states, entering with Taiga behind Emu and Hiiro. "We don't know how we're going to get into the game area. He said she's the only one who is allowed to enter the game area due to here having all the trophies for beating the Bugsters."

"The rules of Kamen Rider Chronicle have stated that she is the only one capable of challenging him due to her victories against the Bugsters. The rest of us aren't qualified to get into the game area that they're in," Kuroto says, informing us of the rules in the game. Of course, we all know that.

"Tell us something that we don't flipping know!" I exclaim, grabbing Kiriya's hand and holding it tightly.

"That we're doomed," he says, adding to what he was saying before.

"I'm going to call Kara about what is going on right now. I'll make sure that she doesn't interfere in anything. Parad, can you keep an eye on him please? I don't want to leave him alone but I have to for a moment. If I don't come back, assume that I randomly disappeared."

"Nothing bad is going to happen to you, Serene," Parad tells me, assuring me of my safety. "Masamune isn't going to come here to the CR and touch you. Besides, he would only be helping Kara at that point and I doubt he wants to do that."

"He would if he would know what is going on with her," Hiiro says. "It'll be dangerous if that happens since he would kidnap her and drag this game out until she gives birth."

"She really is good at causing trouble for us," Taiga says, looking around the CR. "We need to figure out what to do. Miyuki, head to where Kara is."

"But I don't want to!"

"Do it," Taiga orders.

I force a smile onto my face. "Do it, Miyuki," I say, ordering her around too. I look down at Kiriya. "I'll be back to be around you."

"Okay, I'll go right now."

"Good."

"Miyuki, stay safe," Taiga says and I look over at her as he approaches her. He places his arms around her and kiss her gently on the lips. "I'll be back for you later."

"Alright, Taiga."

"You know where she is right?"

Miyuki nods. "Hiiro gave me the hotel and the room number. Kara will open the door the moment she hears my voice. She knows Masamune isn't going to come for her due to him not knowing anything about the babies."

"He isn't allowed near her at all or else he'll pay the price," Parad states. "Right, Kuroto?"

"Right, Parad." Those two are being nice to each other for once.

"I'll go now."

"Bye, Miyuki," I say.

She nods her head and rushes towards the exit of the CR. That girl is so good and I'm glad she's listening to Taiga. If she wasn't listening to him, I would be concerned.

Now, time to call Kara.

A/n: This is like a four part ending for the boss battle. This one is more a filler chapter to it for the behind the scenes stuff. I'm writing my own stuff for what they talk about since I want to add some originality. I will make the final battle part more like the show. 

I may do a two chapter epilogue type ending for this but I don't know yet. We'll see. Anyways, thank you and keep reading if you like this to see how it all ends. 

**If I change anything like details of how Cronus looks merged with that Bugster and all is to make it not too much like the show. This will also be explained later with the Kamen Rider AOE: Origins. I have been keeping my mouth shut on it but the last chapter will have a little summary of the next story in this series. Thank you and please keep supporting this story**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.2K 21
"Hey! Wake up you piece of shit! Are you alive?!" The man winces and scrunches his face in pain but Bakugou continued to hold him in place. Good, he'...
173K 6.3K 55
"Most people want to be circled by safety, not by the unexpected. The unexpected can take you out. But the unexpected can also take you over and chan...
165K 4.5K 17
(Completed) Cover by- im_a_rock_bish Bakugou Katsuki. The harsh, mean and tough man everyone in class 1-A knows. But that's just what he wants peop...
24.8K 751 20
This is really really bad. It was my very first book. It's full of many typos, inconsistencies, and honestly it's just bad. BUT! If you still want to...