Feitan x Yuki (Torturer X Ass...

By YukiCrimsonPh

!!!!!WARNING!!!!! This is the first time I'm writing a fan fiction... Please don't expect anything much...My... More

Yuki's Background(plz bare with me)
How it all began
We meet again
Zero
Join X Unexpected
Peaceful x night
Incident
A x Little x Mark
The x Little x Talk
Halloween x Special
Alone x in x the x Forest
The x Unexpected x Torture
The x Mysterious x Man
Bond x Between x Us
A x Surprise
Our x First x Christmas
The x Count x Down
Auction X Plan
The x Auction x Part1
The x Auction X Part2
Confession
New x Member
My x Rival
The x Battle
The x Battle x II
Trail x Mission x Begins
Stuck x in the x Rain
Recovery x Time
Easter X Special
Next X Mission
The X Circus X Audition
It's x Showtime
A x Little x Reunion
The x Chaos x Begins
The x Chaos x part2
The x Shower x Romance
Day x Off
Joint x Mission
Unexpected x Return
Meteor x City
The x Temple
Something x off
To x The x Core
The x Secert x Part1
The x Secert x Part2
Unexpected x Turnout
No x Excuses
EXTRA/SIDESTORY: ~ a little break from the story~
Just x Us
A x New X Begining (?)
Our x Time
My x History
Something x Is x Off
A x Twist
Extra/Side Story : Invisible part 1
Extra/ side story: Invisible part 2
What x Happened x Next?
The x Plan
Special : Halloween p1
Special : Halloween p2
Halloween semi-extra
The x Discussion
Our x Secret
Bonds
The x Truth
The x Truth pt2
The x Curse
The x Shock
***NOTICE***
The x Reveal pt1
The x Reveal pt 1.2
The x reveal pt 2
Our x Fate
You x And x Me
Family
Family x Pt 2
The x Wedding
Extra : Honey x Moon
Extra : mini story base on fanart
Next Vol
Thank you very much
Author...Thank you

Valentine x Special

3.1K 70 61
By YukiCrimsonPh

I was walking though town, on a little patrol. It nice to finally be out in town without anyone following you around. I look around and something was off. There were a lot of  couples everywhere, not just couple, chocolates at every shop. Don't tell me it's that time of the year! It's Valentine...sigh. I walk to a shop and saw some chocolate on sale, they look pretty good...hmm I wonder if I should get everyone some.... With that in mind I walk into the shop and bought 11 box of chocolate. There's one person I don't want to give these to....I want to make it myself if I'm gonna give it to him.

I went back to my place before I join the Ryodan. Lets see, I have 18 minutes left before I have to get back...that's enough time to make him chocolate. It took around 12 minutes to make the chocolate and I quickly rush out of my place and start heading back to the base. It would be bad if I arrive there just a minute late since they finally trust me to go out on my own.

"Welcome back~" Shalnark welcome me back as he walk towards me. I was out of breath from running from one end of the town to the other end in six minutes. "Hm? What's that you have right there?" Shalnark point to the plastic bag I was holding.

"..this...chocolate" I was grasping for air. I took a deep breath in and slowly exhale. "I just found out that it's Valentine's Day today so...I went and bought you guys some" I look to the side and scratch my cheek as I slightly blush. I reach to the bag and took out a box and give it to Shalnark.

"Thank you" he smiles sweetly. I then went over to the stones where everyone was sitting and start giving it to them. I have one box left...it was nicely wrapped but its different form the others, this one have red ribbon whereas the other have pink. I look around to fine the brat but he's no where to be seen.

"Oh! if your looking for him, he's on patrol" Shalnark shouted.  He walk closer to me and whisper "I talk to Boss already. You can have a day off" before handing me and envelop. "I book a place fore you to stay so just go and relax" he wink at me before pushing me out the room. Honestly, it seems kinda fishy....but I got a little time off...what the heck, I'll go enjoy it.

I open the envelop and there was a key inside with the hotel name. It was around 6:18pm when I arrive at the hotel. I quickly check in and rush up to get a nice, relaxing rest...is what I thought before I open the door to my room...

Shalnark's POV

I can't believe both of them fell for it. I mean it's Valentines, they should at least know what's coming. I chuckle.

"Your up to something aren't you?" Phinks ask me.

"Who knows~ Let's just hope it turns out well" I reply and Phinks gave me a confused look.

Yuki's POV

I open the door to my room and saw something...someone standing in the middle of the room. No way.... The person turn around and look at me with a surprise on his face.

"What are you doing here?" we said simultaneously before face palming our self. This was his plan all along...damn Shalnark...I let out a sigh before closing the door behind me and walk to the middle of the room.

"We got tricked,huh" I look  at the brat.

"Meh know when someone lie" he glare at me before responding. Ehhh, that's a nice ability...but then why is he here?

"Then why are you here?" I tilt my head to the side a bit.

"curious" he rely shortly. I could tell, he doesn't want to talk so I kept quiet. We were sitting opposite of each other with nothing to do. It was really awkward. I reach into my bag to grab my book out to read but a small box with the red ribbon fell out. "...what that?" he finally broke the awkward silence.

"...Its chocolate" I blush slightly while looking at the box.

"For Boss?" his tone suddenly sounds intense. I took a peek at him and saw that he was pissed. Nothing wrong with teasing him a bit right?

"...I already give him one" I said it with confident before turning to face him, but out of nowhere he was suddenly hovering over me. I couldn't move at all. Our eyes were locked, his hands were on the ear of the chair.

"You gave him?" his glare suddenly became more deadly. My whole body was shaking, not because I'm scared or anything, but because it sends shiver down my spin...making my body feel hot.

"I-Its just a normal one I bought....everyone else also has it" I told him but his glare got deadlier.

"And?" he said in a provoking way.

"A-and?" I repeated.

"where meh?" he moves closer and closer.

"Ah....I...I didn't buy one fore you..." I look down at my laps to avoid his intense glare. He grip the ear of the chair harder, he's furious isn't he... "I..I didn't buy one fore you..."

"meh heard that!" he growl at me.

"..I didn't buy you one cause I made yours!" I slightly shouted at him and look at him straight in the eyes. I could feel my face all heated up as my heart was beating like crazy.

"...you make...for meh" he seems to be shocked. I can't clearly see his expression because of his bandana was cover 80% of his face.

"Mmm" I nodded and hand him the chocolate box with the red ribbon tied around it. He took it and open up the box, right there on the spot.

There was this awkward silent once again...he was stare hard at the chocolate I made for him. I was really nervous...I wonder if it turns out to be good...I hope it's editable... I cross my fingers and hope.

"...you don't have to stare at it so much. I-I'm not good at cooking so...don't blame me if it taste bad!" I pouted and cross my arms. Apparently, he didn't say anything...not a word, not a sound from him. "....Does it look that bad?" I look at him with a pouting  sad face.

"Feed meh" he demand. My eyes widen as I heard him say that...feed...I blush and look at the chocolate in the box and look back up at him.

"F-fine" I grab one chocolate in the box and put it close to his mouth. "Ahhhh".

"...."

"...." why isn't he taking it?

"Mouth" he trace his finger on my lips "Feed meh with your mouth" he stare intensely at my lips.

"WH-WHAA" I panicked a bit. M-mouth-to-mouth feeding?!? My face was red, redder than a tomato. I slowly place the chocolate that I was holding on my lips, placing half of it in my mouth while the other half was sticking out. My body was shaking gin excitement as I move closer to him and slowly pull off his bandana. My breath is hot...my body is burning...I just want to connect with his pale lips...

The chocolate was at his lips but he didn't move an inch. I move the chocolate around, trying to get it in to his mouth but he wouldn't open. Damn it, he's teasing me...he had this playful eyes and his usual smirk. I just want him to eat the chocolate and ...and eat me up this instant.

"You in heat" he scoffed before attacking my lips. The chocolate went back and forth in my mouth. The hot sensation of his tongue made my body weaken, the taste of the sweetness that melts in our mouth made the kiss even more intense. He kept sucking and biting my tongue, teasing it non stop.

"Look who in heat" he chuckle as he pull away from me and lick his lips.

"whose fault do you think it is?!" I shouted while I grab him my his collar and push him towards the bed. He trips over the corner of the bed and fell onto the bed.  I sat on his lap, hovering over him. "Its your fault...it's your fault that I became like this!" I said before attacking his lips.

My hands were wondering all over his body, my hips were buckling slightly and my mouth was busy tasting him. I explore every inch of his mouth...licking, sucking and biting him...kinda like returning a favor. My body is all hot and twitching, I could even feel that down there is really drench.  A hand suddenly touch my head and yank my hair, forcefully pulling me away from his lips.

"Wha-"

"Who give you permission to do that?" his glare was so intense...it was like he could see right through me...right through my clothes.

"...But I.."before I could finish, his other hand was on my a$$ .

"who?" he repeated as he push me to the side and pinning me down to the bed. My eyes and thought were lock on him and I couldn't answer.  He slowly kiss my neck as he took off my pant and shirt. I was left on the cold bed in nothing but my bra and underwear. Tracing his kips from my neck down to my collarbone, making sure that he was leaving red marks. I try to hold my voice in by biting my lips and using the back of my hand to cover my mouth.

"Ahh!" my breast suddenly felt a cold touch. The brat was founding me under my bra, making sure that both side got equal attention. "Ahhh...S-Stop" I moan but it seems that it made him more turn on. He undo my bra and throw it away somewhere in the room. His face was so close to my nip...I could feel his hot breath hitting my nip, sending tingles all over my body. He reach for the chocolate box that was next to me, on the bed and put it on his lips.

"Let's try it" He smirk as he slowly rub the chocolate on my nip.

"Kya!!" I screamed in surprise. I wasn't expecting it. It was harder and harder for me to keep my voice in as he continues to rub the chocolate until it melts on my nip.

"Tsk" he moves away and took of his coat. His rip were what my eyes were locked on. I mean for a brat...he has such a hot body... "Oi, where you look?" he growl before attacking my nipple.

"Haaa!!" I screamed. He was sucking and licking so intensely, getting all the chocolate off. I try to push him away since I could come just from him playing with my nips but I couldn't. He quickly pin both my hand down, above my head with just one of his hand.

"Feeling good?" He gave me this really really cocky smirk. I didn't respond him so he went on and tease me. He trace his other hand from my knee up to my thigh...and up to my lower part. He move my legs to the side so that they would spread wide open as he was in the middle.

"Don't!" I try to break free from his grip to try and cover my womanhood, but I couldn't. It's really embarrassing to be spreading widely and have someone intensely staring at it.

"Hmph" he slowly use his index finger to poke my clitoris though my underwear.

"KYAAA!! Stop... please!" I plead for him to stop but instead he kept on moving his finger around in circle while staring at my expression. "Pleaseee" I repeated.

"...Fine" he said. I was really shocked that he would actually stop but I'm really glad he did since I almost reached my limit...and cumming in front of him is just really embarrassing. I might has said that I was glad too soon. Once he stop playing with my most sensitive spot, he grab the side of my underwear and pull it off.

"Wha!!" I try stop him with one of my hand, while the other was covering my womanhood.  I saw that he was reaching for something in his pant pocket and suddenly pulled out a small, egg-like object out.

"Let's try it " He says as he forcefully moved my hand and shove it in my wet hole. It didn't go in that deep...and it feels kinda weird. He then took out a remote like box and give me a smirk.

"...What are yo-KYAAAA?!?!" the thing inside me vibrates non-stop. The sensation...the intensity...I can't...I can't take it! "HAAAA!!!" I climaxed right in front of him and he saw the whole thing...THE WHOLE THING. My dignity has been destroyed. The vibration suddenly slowed down after I came.

"Like it?" He moves the tip of his fingers around my entrance making my body twitch even more.

"...No" I reply.

"You sure? You just ca-"

"I Don't!" I interrupted him. My eyes were a bit teary and my body was all twitching. Clenching the bed sheet, I look at him right in the eye before repeating "I don't like it"

Feitan's POV

"Huh?!" meh said. Meh like that she's hard to break, it makes it more fun. Meh was about to increase the vibration to the max when something she said caught meh attention.

"I...I prefer yours" she muttered while looking at meh with teary eyes and a red face. At that time meh mind has gone blank. Meh pulled out the toy and shove meh rode inside her. "HAa!" she arced backwards as meh thrust all of my rode inside her in one go. Her inside was so hot and wet...her inside is twitching a lot as well. Sh*t, it feels good.

Yuki's POV

It's-It's so big. He was hovering over me with his hands both on the bed, at the side of mt head. He starts to thrust in and out, not giving me the time to get use to his shape. I couldn't hold in my moans as pleasure took over me. I-It's so good...He's inside so deep, hitting my womb. Even though he just stuck his rode in, I could feel that I was about to climax again.

"Wha?" he suddenly stop and look over to the box next to me. It seems he want to use more chocolate in our sex session. I pout a little and look over at his hand that was beside my head.  I suck and bite his thumb to get his attention.

"What are you" he gave me a little pissed look, but he was still hard as steel inside me.

"C-concentrate...on me" I said, trying to seduce him. "HA!" his rode got bigger inside of me as he begins to thrust again.

"Know your place" he growl and he bite deep in my neck. It hurts but at the same time...I like it. I start buckling my hips, getting into his groove and movement. AH...this feels too good!

"F-Feitan!! Feitan!" I scream out his name as both of us climax at the same time. His hot seed overflown inside of me, feeling me up. "F...Fei...tan" i said before I went unconscious.

Feitan's POV

Tsk, what's up with her. Fainting after being satisfied. Meh carry up to sleep properly on the bed and put a blanket over her. Meh walk back to grab the chocolate box but saw a little card in it. Meh pick it up and look at her before reading the words written on the card.

'I made these chocolate myself...if it taste bad...it's not my fault okay? I don't really cook so...yeah. I hope you would be my Valentine.

Yuki'

Meh got on the bed and stroke her hair  while holding the letter in my hand.

"Say it to my face" meh mutter to myself. But she should already know that she's mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki's POV

"Mmmm~" I let out a morning moan and slowly open my eyes. I jumped a bit to waking up with the brat hovering right in front of me. My heart can't take the hotness of the brat so early in the morning, especially when he's naked and I could clearly see his face.

"Finally wake" he says as he moves closer and closer. In panic mode, I burst red and shove him away.

"Wha-what are you-!? so early in the morning!?" I shouted out of embarrassment.  Not only was I embarrass about sleeping with him last night but I was also embarrass that he was staring at me sleeping.

"What you mean 'what'? We're gonna do it" he said with an annoying tone and pinned me down on the bed.

"Wait-" I try to stop him but I couldn't resist. Our lips were about to meet but we were interrupted.

*Beep* *Beep*

We look over and saw that my phone was beeping and vibrating. He lets go and give me this really pissed look...kinda like the mood has been ruin. I quickly grab my phone that was on the table beside the bed and quick it pick it up without reading who it was.

"Hello?" I said.

"Yuki! Boss wants you and Fei to come back as soon as possible!" a familiar voice spoke cheerfully.

"...Shalnark?" I said his name which made the brat look my way.

"Yup! Get back here ASAP, okay?" he said

"Hai,hai" I replied and end the call.

"What he want?" he pissed.

"He said that Chrollo want us back at the base ASAP" I told him and he got off the bed to get dress. I did the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were back at the base after a 3 minute run. It was really awkward on the way back t the base, we didn't talk, we didn't look at each other. When we both walk into the room Shalnark came rushing towards us looking all happy.

"Welcome back!!!!!" he cheerfully said while giving us the cheeky look.

Feitan's POV

"Haii" Yuki replied and walk towards the stone.

"So?" Shalnark walk closer to meh and whisper "Was it useful?" he asked.

"Yea" meh replied and walk to meh spot.

~Flashback~

"Fei! Here you go! I hope that it would be of use to you" Shalnark hand me an envelope.

"Huh?"

"Just take it and don't open it yet..." he said before handing me a piece of paper " Go here first , then you can open it" he winked and walk away. Out of curious meh went to the address that was written on the paper he gave meh.

Meh arrive at the room and open the envelope. It was a strange object in it...aan egg vibrator. Damn Shalnark...where do you even get this stuff. Lost in thought, the door suddenly open and meh instinctively put the thing in my pocket. Meh was shocked to see the person who walk in was HER....eh, this might be fun...

~ End of Flashback~

Eline's POV

I see...so both of them are a thing...I smirk to myself. This will me amusing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai! I hope you enjoy this chapterrrrr! I will try to update the next one as soon as possible! Midterm is near so I'll try to fine time to update the next chapter!

PS thank you all for keeping up with this story! it really give me the confident to write and it makes me enjoy myself writing this story =^^=

PSS I really love the picture in this chapter. Pervy Feitan O///O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776K 21.3K 54
[[Feitan x Reader]] Who knew it would end up like this. - DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own hunter x hunter - Mature content - Violence & Swearing - Sensiti...
366K 9.8K 21
this story is 6 years old you've been warned 💀 "welcome to the phantom troupe." started: 24.10.2016 ended: 24.08.2017 disclaimer: i wrote this when...
323 8 11
Kurumi Jikan, The only heir to the most powerful family of assassins, joins Killua on his journeys in hopes of keeping him safe for her fiance Illumi...
131K 3.2K 24
THIS IS A "FOR THE FUNNY FANFIC" DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY PLEASE I HATE IT SO MUCH "I've finally made you mine, my bunny." "Don't come near us. If you...