Feitan x Yuki (Torturer X Ass...

By YukiCrimsonPh

!!!!!WARNING!!!!! This is the first time I'm writing a fan fiction... Please don't expect anything much...My... More

Yuki's Background(plz bare with me)
How it all began
We meet again
Zero
Join X Unexpected
Peaceful x night
Incident
A x Little x Mark
The x Little x Talk
Halloween x Special
Alone x in x the x Forest
The x Unexpected x Torture
The x Mysterious x Man
Bond x Between x Us
A x Surprise
Our x First x Christmas
The x Count x Down
Auction X Plan
The x Auction x Part1
The x Auction X Part2
Confession
Valentine x Special
My x Rival
The x Battle
The x Battle x II
Trail x Mission x Begins
Stuck x in the x Rain
Recovery x Time
Easter X Special
Next X Mission
The X Circus X Audition
It's x Showtime
A x Little x Reunion
The x Chaos x Begins
The x Chaos x part2
The x Shower x Romance
Day x Off
Joint x Mission
Unexpected x Return
Meteor x City
The x Temple
Something x off
To x The x Core
The x Secert x Part1
The x Secert x Part2
Unexpected x Turnout
No x Excuses
EXTRA/SIDESTORY: ~ a little break from the story~
Just x Us
A x New X Begining (?)
Our x Time
My x History
Something x Is x Off
A x Twist
Extra/Side Story : Invisible part 1
Extra/ side story: Invisible part 2
What x Happened x Next?
The x Plan
Special : Halloween p1
Special : Halloween p2
Halloween semi-extra
The x Discussion
Our x Secret
Bonds
The x Truth
The x Truth pt2
The x Curse
The x Shock
***NOTICE***
The x Reveal pt1
The x Reveal pt 1.2
The x reveal pt 2
Our x Fate
You x And x Me
Family
Family x Pt 2
The x Wedding
Extra : Honey x Moon
Extra : mini story base on fanart
Next Vol
Thank you very much
Author...Thank you

New x Member

2.7K 75 53
By YukiCrimsonPh

Its been a few days after the auction. Everything was quite normal...everything except for me. after taking to Chrollo that day, I couldn't face him or the brat properly...not to mention I still haven't return his jacket. I want to keep it as a souvenir of him...I know that I already got the scarf from him but the jacket has his scent on it, it makes me feel like his with me.

Today was just like any other day, I was sitting on my usual spot on the stone reading a mysterious book. Everyone else at the base took turn to go outside and look around for any thing that seems suspicious and report back. The people who were waiting for theri turns sit in a circle and play cards with Shalnark being the dealer. I took my eyes of the book for a bit to expore mt eye around the room. It seems that Machii is out patrolling, I look around once more and our eyes meet. The brat was staring right at me from the opposite side of the room. I was sp surprise that my heart almost stop. Come on Yuki...there's no way he's looking at you...Why would he even look at you? Thoughts were going around in my head.

"AH! Machii is back!" Shizuku shouted as she points her finger at Machii.

"Great! Now it's my turn!" Nobunaga got up from the card circle and walk out of the room as Machii walks in.

" Anything interesting?" Franklin asked.

"Nothing in particular" he replies and she went to take Nobunaga seat at the circle where everyone was playing cards.

"So, everyone gets 30 minute of patrol?" Kalluto look at Shalnark and wait for an answer.

"Yup!" He reply as he hand out the cards. I look over at Kalluto, Machii, Shizuku, Pinks and Shalark who were playing cards. I want to take a break from reading for a while so I walk closer to them and watch.

"You want to play?" Phinks rasie his brows...that is if he had any.

"She don't know how to play" the voice I was very familiar with spoke. I turn to the left of me and saw the brat standing beside me.

"W-when?" I was shuttering. My heart was pounding like crazy. A minute ago I saw him sitting across the room and now, out of no where he's standing right beside me.

"You slow" The brat scoffed and stare at me with the corner of his eyes which made my body twitched.

"So you want to play?" Shalnark held out a deck of cards towards me and the brat.

"Tsk" the brat only tsk at shalnark, giving him and irritated look.

"Yuki?" Shalnark then turn to me and waited for a responds.

"I'll play" I walk over to sit down beside Shalknark and Phinks but when I was about to do so, I was slightly pushed . I turn to the side of me, where Phinks was sitting and saw the brat sitting.

"ha? Your playing?" Phinks asked out of confusion.

"Shut up" the brat muttered and glare at me. I guess I have no choice huh. I sat down and play with all of them.

Its been an hour already and Nobunaga haven't got back yet. It sees that everyone was a bit unease. I heard Shalnark talking with Machii thta it isn't like Nobunaga to go out on patrol or anything without being back in time, but if he's gonna be late he would usually call or text back.

"Boss, maybe we shoul-" Machii was gonna suggest that we all go look for him but she couldn't finish her sentence. She and everyone else was in their position, ready to attack and they sense an unfamiliar aura approaching the room.

"Wait!!!" A voice shouted, it was Nobunaga's. He walk in with a huge grin on his face.

"What took you so long?" Machii was pissed. Honestly, I don't care what other people think, I ship Nobunaga and Machii. Their like an old married couple.

"Whatever" He scratched the back of his head. " I got something good" he give us a smirk. "Come on!" he wave his hand and a person walked in.

She was around 163 cm tall, I couldn't see her face because of the umbrella. Her shirt is Pink with puffy shoulder, her skirt was red and also puffy with white lace around the edge of the skirt. She was also wearing white legging and  short red boots. The umbrella is pink with small red details on it and just like the skirt, it has lace around it. The umbrella holder was blood red against her slightly curly blonde medium length hair.

( Something like this... the curl is a bit weird but ...yeah X'D)

"What's the meaning of this?" Chrollo put down his book and stare at Nobunaga.

"I want her to join the troupe!" He was sure excited.

"Huh?" the brat frown both his brows. I look at him with a little pain in my chest. Looking down at the floor, a lot of things are going on in my mind. If she joins...he might not be around me anymore...I should be happy right? If I cut all attachment with him...I can easily do the job I was assigned...I should be happy but instead, I only feel  sharp pain.

"She's very talented! You should have seen her! When I was walking back I heard some nose so I decide to take a look. There she was, killing a large group of people without hesitation. Without using her power and without any blood dropped on her as well!" Everyone was interested once Nobunaga said that she killed many people but don't a single drop of blood was on her.

"Why was she killing them?" Shizuku asked.

"That, I'm not sure" Nobunaga let out a dry laugh. "But, don't she seem interesting? Besides, we still have some spots open" Nobunaga look at the Chrollo and smile.

"Sigh, then let me see your aura" Chrollo asked the mysterious girl and she did as she was told. I was still facing down at the ground but my body twitched a bit once I felt her aura. It's a strong  and powerful aura that made everyone in the room tense up a bit.  "That's enough" Chrollo stands up before adding " Feitan, she'll be a replacement for Ugvo".

"So she's in!" Nobunaga was overjoyed.

"Hmm, how about you tell us about yourself?" Shalnark asked as he shuffle his deck of cards.

"...Elaine. My name is Elaine" her voice was really soft. " I'm 17 years old, around 163cm tall and 48kg." she speaks softly when it comes to her weight. " My power is poison".

"Ne, ne. Why were you killing the people Nobunaga was talking about?" Shizuku tilt her head.

"For fun of course!" Phinks shouted.

"No. I want to find a killer. That person took something really important away from me and I wan to avenge-" As she was speaking she slowly look up and everyone got a clear look at her face. She had fair skin, brown iris, long eyelash and a small mole under her left eye. When she look around she was suddenly frozen on the spot. Her eyes widen and she looks completely shocked. I look at her and tilt my head.

"Elaine?" Machii called out her name to snap her out of her thoughts.

"Ah...it's nothing" she seems back to normal. She close her umbrella and I could see a small pink hat on her with a red ribbon around it. She seems like someone with class....I then turn back to the game of cards.

"Do you want the tattoo now?" Shalnark asked her politely.

"I guess" he coldly reply.

"Then where do you want it?" Shalnark got up and left a deck of cards on the floor for the others to play.

"Hmm...chest" She points towards he chest. " In the middle, right here".

"Ah...are you sure?" Shalnark asked and she nodded. "Well then, lets go get it" as soon as Shalnark says it the brat stood up and walk out of the room.

"I'll go as well, need to explain some rules to you" Phinks also stood up and walk after the brat. Elaine on the other hand was still in the room I was in, she didn't move an inch.

"Yuki, Why dont you go with me?" shalnark walks towards me. He bends down and whisper in my ear " Don't you want to keep an eye on Fei?" I blush slightly as he chuckle.

"....Fine...But it's only because I'm into tattoo..." I gave Shalnark a little pout. I stood and and walk towards the brat's room.

"Elaine, come we'll take you" Shalnark waited for Elaine to follow before starting to walk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got into the room and the brat has everything out, ready to give her the Ryodan tattoo. I walk over to Phinks who was leaning against the wall and wait. Elaine got in and quickly sits on the stool that was prepared and unbutton her shirt a bit before the brat starts inking. Phinks was talking about the 3 rules as a member of the Ryodan but I couldn't concentrate on what's he's saying. My eyes were forces on the brat's hand and his movement. Him touching someone else, some other woman. I grind my teeth a bit

"Done" the rat puts all the stuff down and stood up.

"That was fast!" Phinks was amazed my the brat's speed. It might seems fast to him and maybe everyone else...but it was slow for me....painfully slow.

"Alright! Lets get you back to everyone!" Shalnark and Phinks rushed her out of the room but before Shalnark left, he gave me a little wink. It seems he wants me to talk things out with the brat...but I doubt that we have anything to talk about. After they left, the brat slowly walks to the door and was about to open it. I rushed to him and quickly grab his coat, without realizing.

"What?" the brat turn around and look at me. I blush a bit before looking down at my hand that was grabbing his coat.

"...You...Are you interested in her?" I muttered.

"It nothing do with you" He coldly reply.

"It does!" I snapped. "...If your interest in her then...I'm not needed right?" I said with a shaky voice. He didn't respond, so I took that as a yes.

Feitan's POV

Meh interest in her? what is she going on about?

"...I'll go tell Chrollo to replace me in the group, I'll go join his grou-" she was speaking with a shaky voice, but meh snap and pushed her down on the floor before she finish her sentence.

"Why him?" meh muttered quietly. It's always another man's name that comes out of your mouth, especially him. It's always Chrollo Chrollo Chrollo. Meh pin hr down by holding down her jaw line.

"Kaa...I..It...it hur-hurts" both of her hands were on my hand that was pinning her. She was trying to get free from meh grip...from meh.

Yuki's POV

"You need to be teach who you belong to?"  his voice ... I could tell that he's really pissed. With his free hand, he lower his bandana and slam his lips onto mine.

"Uhn!" I let out a sound as he viciously devours me.  The sensation rush throughout my body and I want more. Instead of my hands that were on his griping hand, I removed it and hold his cheek, pulling it close to mine. He slowly tighten his grip that was pinning me down, it starting to hurt more and more...like chocking me slowly for his pleasure. He slowly moves away from my lip and stare at me.

"Ah....you better know who you belong " he says as he squeeze my neck.

"KA!....HAA!" my head tilt backwards.  I was scratching his arms, the one that was chocking me. I..I can't breath...Tears slowly flows down my eyes.

"Who do you belong to?" he glare at me and put more force on his grip. H-how can I speak properly...when your chocking the life out of me?

"...Y..yo-u...I b-belo...to..you" I manage to say it. He lets go of me and stood up, staring down at me as I was coughing and grasping for air. I look up at him, he seems to be in a normal mood now. But seriously, what was that for. He then walks out of the room, leaving me there on the floor. Damn it.  I slowly got up and look over to they side, there was a small mirror. I walk closer and pull down my turtle neck. Red marks were around my neck, the imprint of his hand...of his grip. I quickly pull it back up and walk out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Warning*** Next chapter will be a smut/lemon!!! I might not be good at writing it but practice makes perfect right? O///O

****Thank you  Nymeriaschattenaugen and   sulky_pinapple for some ideas for the new character ^^ I'm still open for new ideas/power/weapon ^^****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 65 19
my first story based off the hunterxhunter anime show. feedback is greatly appreciated:) read and enjoy started: August 1 2020 finished?: August 15 2...
50K 877 45
⭐️Edits currently being made⭐️ You grew up around Hisoka, Illumi, and Chrollo, but after your 8 month training by yourself, things seemed to change...
292K 5.3K 13
❝ π—Ÿπ—˜π—§'𝗦 π—₯π—˜π— π—”π—žπ—˜ π—§π—›π—˜ π—žπ—¨π—₯𝗧𝗔 π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—‘, π—žπ—¨π—₯π—”π—£π—œπ—žπ—”. ❞ οΈ» 🏿 ➀ title says it all . 🏾 🏽...
131K 3.2K 24
THIS IS A "FOR THE FUNNY FANFIC" DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY PLEASE I HATE IT SO MUCH "I've finally made you mine, my bunny." "Don't come near us. If you...