The Destiny.

By shafsgallery

Something remains scaring us. Something remains troubling us. Some pains feel so fresh, when they has to get... More

Prologue
The Nightmare.
A Key.
Shoe Lace.
its better to go
lil'memories
half truth
Teletubbies
the balcony
Hazel nut
punishment
the beginning
Pinky promise
awaken
fast and furious
15th july
fondness and longing
bagpack
homework
chance
My Noccoila
misery
forgiveness is better.
the kind.
Warm and soft
find me if you can
the trial
that barbeque day
voice from the past
call from the past
melancholic night
masquerade
prince charming
mercy
one day.
silent whispers
crumbled
Intuitions
extra extra
untold
scribble
it just got started
sixth sense
The basement
love
Show time
Better After
Epilogue

lil'pumpkin

27 7 0
By shafsgallery

Chapter-23 "Lil pumpkin

I grab my books out from my locker and locked it.

I startle by a *Thud* loud sound snapped by someone's fist beside my locker.

I suck my breath in and turns to see who is the fellow disturbing me at the starting of the day.

"What's wrong with you?" I roll my eyes. "Did you ate something wrong with your breakfast?" I add.

Danyal smirks "well, everyone in this campus is wishing me with lots of blessings and here's you who isn't even greeting me".

"Greeting?" I smirk. "my foot." I gasp and turn to walk away.

"Pumpkin, listen to me.." he starts following me "pumpkin STOP!" He yells. I didn't bother to look back or to stop.

Suddenly he grabs my wrist and turns me to face him. "What the..." I yell wriggling to take my wrist off from his grip. "How dare you.." I narrow my eyes.

He tightens his grip. "Ouch, you are hurting me Danyalll!!" I tell him as harshly as I can.

"Bro, you need to stop when I call you," he says and I roll my eyes.

It's really awkward to be with him after what had happened between us. It was so good to be at university when he was on leave. I wish he can go on a long vacation again.

"My mother gave me a name and that's Ayaat! Not a pumpkin" I snap at him and finally took my hands off from him. That's a relief. Phew!!

I can see his fingerprints around my tender wrist. I gently rubbed my wrist. Yes, we can't be normal because this is how we are. Lol.

"But I like calling you pumpkin.. anyways, I hope you are going to come at my birthday party at the given venue and yes, check the message which I send you an hour ago." He states brushing his hairs back.

"What do you want from me?" I grumble. " I'm done with you Danyal please spare me!!!" I crouch my hands at him. Those eyes make me remember what all happened before Amanda died. Yes, Amanda, she was Danyal's girlfriend.

He smirks. "I had to say you something important at the party not here... I just want you to come to the party that's it...." he says taking a slow round around me.

"I know you are mad at me and I also know that you don't want to come to the party but please this will be last time and after that, I won't trouble you anymore..." He assures being polite.

To be honest this is really surprising how can his behaviour change towards me so suddenly?

I couldn't do anything. Oh god!! I'm done with him. But there's something wrong he isn't angry at me, it looks like he's just pretending to be an angry young man..can say that in front of others he is addressing himself to be...

Oh god! There's something serious.. because he is such an egoistic man that he never ever please someone nor apologize.

I run from there... I just run to the washroom and look myself in the mirror.

I quickly brush my hair with my fingers and take a deep breath.
Straighten my dress and tried to plaster a smile on my face. I sigh.

What is wrong with him? I shake my head to neglect the thought disturbing my poor mind.
__________

"Hey!!! Where were you?" Zoya asks waving her hand at me.

"Washroom" I claim and sits on my seat.

"Oh!" She gasps.

I fake smile.

Everyone in the cafeteria is discussing Danyal's party. What to wear, what would they do blah blah...

I don't know what to do, if I don't go then it'll be very bad of me! I guess.

"Can we go out of the here please?" I tell them and they nod. We went to the other cafeteria section which is besides golf field..more likely lectures go there.

"What are you thinking Ayaat?" Zoya snaps her fingers.

"The minute you came here, you look lost" Yumna state.

"Hmm.. actually as you know today is Danyal's birthday and he has invited everyone to his party," I say rubbing my temple with an index finger.

"So?" Zoya scowls.

"He is forcing me to come to the party but I don't want to go" I cried and Yumna chokes. I look at her. Now, what is wrong with this girl.

"Wh-at happened Ayaat?" Yumna asks trying to guess my expressions.

"Danyal's chapter isn't finished yet?" Zoya says with shock.

"N-no!" I utter. "I'm late for the class just because of him. He's pressurizing me, and I don't want to go Yumna please do something" I plead.

"Fine, fine we'll do something don't worry" Zoya hugs me and taps my back to calm me.

Yumna is battling with her thoughts in depth. Zoya snaps her fingers. She startles and looks at us. "Look" she points behind me.

I turn to look around and quickly hide my face "what is he doing here.." I whisper.

"That fellow was actually going to born as a snake but mistakenly god made him a human" Zoya groans looking at Danyal from the inner corner of her eyes.

Danyal comes and sits at the table beside ours. "well, an emergency came today so I've to postpone the party it'll be tomorrow not today" he announced "and I hope everyone comes and especially my pumpkin." I roll my eyes at him and drop my head down and let out a sigh.

"Who's your pumpkin?" A familiar voice asks.

"Oh! Umm, that's a secret you know" Danyal smirks.

I slightly lift my head up to look who is curious to know about this shit thing.

I didn't expect that smile would appear on my face seeing this guy. Yeah, man!! It's non-other than Arhaan.

At this time I realize that I start liking him and I trust him. Well obviously I'll trust him because I know him..but duh!! we we're a child at that time when we were together but now things are changed, we are adults now. Got sense in this stage, lol.

He gives me a smile as I keep staring at him. Soon I realized that I'm literally staring at him. I blush and immediately turn my gaze. Danyal noticed us and follows his gaze. "Beware! Of that Chick" Danyal says to Arhaan and taps on his shoulder and leaves.

The bond of a lecturer and a student is good when speaking about Arhaan then yes, Arhaan knows him and also met Danyal in Zain's engagement.

I stand up as Arhaan came forward. Danyal suddenly came and Stand in between, "I'm sparing you today but tomorrow you have to come at any cost." He orders and finally leaves.

I irritatingly sat on the seat tapping my feet on the floor. Why me!? Ugh!

"It's going to be okay, as Arhaan is here" Yumna whispers and gives me a wink.

I gawk.

Zoya giggles.

"What's going on" Hasan comes.

"Oh! Hasan! Do you want to know what's going on?" I ask raising my brow in a mischievous way.

"Of course" he replies. Arhaan and Hasan take the seats opposite to ours.

"Actually, Yumna was missing you so much!" I say and Yumna gawks this time "and look you are here.." I add and winks at Yumna.

Everyone laughs. My fear from Danyal flew away until when Hasan asks "are you guys going to come to the Danyal's birthday party?"

I get pale and looks at Zoya and Yumna who are clueless what to say and finally, Zoya spoke "we didn't decide yet"

"Oh!" Hasan gasp.
________

I'm standing in the balcony. I feel like as if I'm a portrait whenever anyone who doesn't feel good or if he or she is in a bad mood they just find me to take out their bursts.

Zoya and Yumna are also blankly staring at the sky.

I sighed and sits on the swing. Zoya follows me- "did anything happen between you I mean did anything Danyal do to you?"

I inhale deeply and said "yes"
She frowns.

"As you know even Danyal is good in studies and he wants to come first in the class but he blames me for that.."
I paused for a second and Continued

"..two months ago, you and Yumna we're on vacation and the results declared of our 2 semesters, as I came first in the class, prof. Hans called me and gave me the responsibilities and elected me as a president but.."

"....when I was returning from my class I went to keep my books in the locker and turned around to go but suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned to see who was it, and it was when I met Danyal for the first time and he strictly warned me if I again score best in the class then he'll do something wrong. "

" I thought he's just saying and I dropped that thing from my mind and focused on my studies and again I scored best and then while returning back home, Danyal said that prof.hans is calling me in the class."

"I went to see but there wasn't anyone in the class and suddenly the door slammed closed. He locked me there for about 15 minutes. After thay when he opened the door he found me lying on the floor unconscious."

This memory brings me goosebumps. "And then?" Zoya asks with concern.

I sigh. "As he was just trying to scare me," I say and looks at Yumna.
Who is still standing blankly, lost in her own world thinking so hard of something? "So he quickly splashes water droplets on my face and anyhow I was conscious. And then he apologized and we talked for sometime after that we became good friends."

"why not know?" She asks.

"As you know Amanda's death made him hate me..and you know what happened next," I said and swallowed

I call Yumnaa who is lost.. she didn't respond and I'm lazy to get up so I decide to throw a ball at her.

She blinks and looks at me and came near to us."Did you think what's the reason you are going to give Danyal for not going to his party?" Zoya asks while removing her covers from her face.

"I don't want to hear his name and let's see tomorrow what happens" I states.

"Hmm.. if something happens then we have Arhaan he'll help you no matter what.. right?" Zoya Say and gives me a wink.

I blush and immediately try to hide my red cheeks.

"Yeah! And please don't try to hide your feelings, I know you like him" Yumna says.

"Stop!" I bush and cover my face with my soft comfort.

"Look who's blushing" Zoya laughs.

"Stop teasing me" I yell still smiling in my covers.

They both laughed.
___.

Sorry for the late update.
Hope you all are liking it.
Thank you for reading.
And please don't forget to vote...
Thank you
Stay tuned.
Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1.7K 52
. . . ❝Once upon a time, a girl fell in love with her husband and made the stars realise that they'd gotten her soulmate wrong.❞ . . . It's a daun...
6.5K 683 35
(completed) Serene lost her memories. Odeo lost someone he loved. The two meet under not so normal circumstances and they embark on a journey to find...
1.8K 399 24
Sometimes love doesn't come when we expect them to, and sometimes it does come when we expect them. Marks life suddenly became difficult and miserabl...