Criminal Conflict (An Underta...

By __Purple_Fluffball__

This is an Undertale book Criminals have always littered the streets causing a mess and breaking the law. But... More

On The Run Again
Back at HQ
90s Nightmare
Stargazing Panic
Dreams Story
Spotted
Darkness
Under the Stars Again
Errors Mood
Horror Stories in the Rain
Who's next?
A storm is apon Us
A frozen Surprise
We could always eat it Later...
The Storm Rages On
Freedom
Hot Chocolate Bliss
We don't want your girl scout Cookies!
What do we do with Him?
Can we keep him?
Go Away
The piece of Toast
The outside world
Let him go!
Explaining
He slipped
Run
The forest
Tall, Dark, and Handsome
Tall dark and handsome & The Clearing
Snatchers
Creeper Vines
Don't Move...
The Sacrifice
Saving Error
You call that a House?!?
The Painting
Couple Goals
Exploring
Card Games
Thunder
Welcome to our Life
Toothy's Fitting In
Fell's Story
Reapers in Trouble
Umm, I can Explain?
Jealous?
Moving Out
We should never have Left
Trap
Fighting for Control
Meanwhile, Safe and Sound
Its Me!
Flashbacks
Sacrifices
Nothing....
Cells
When past memories Surface
You can't cage an animal Forever
Prison Brake
Retreat
I Said, Turn Around
He saw
What about Geno?
Couldn't Sleep?
I hope I'm not Interrupting Anything
Love Ya
Why me?
Keep it Down!
Snuggle Buddies
6 Years Later
The End
It's never fully Over
New Book
SEQUEL

Caught you

5.4K 229 305
By __Purple_Fluffball__

💜❤️NSJAJABWIWOSB 3k NAKAJJQ NAJAJABBSHAHTHANKSOMUCHNSNBSJSNSKAO❤️💜

---Cross' POV----

"Umm, Nightmare..." I whispered, staring at the book case. It seemed to have someone trying to hide behind it.

Nightmare followed my gaze, slowly taking a step forward, his tentacles raising threateningly.

Nightmare looked at the bookcase and grinned. A tentacle shot forward, making me jump, spearing right through the book case with a loud splintering sound.

A yelp came from then other side of the bookcase, and Nightmare grinned. "Found you." He whispered.

He shot out another tentacle and a shadow darted out from behind the case of books and looked about frantically.

I couldn't properly see them, they were just a silhouette, they were obviously panicking, looking for a way out.

The only exit was the door that me and Nightmare came through, and we were blocking it.

Nightmare was closer to the door than me, noticing that that was their only chance of escape he had stepped back, blocking the doorway.

The shadow growled and ran back behind the bookcase, pushing it with all their might. It groaned and creaked, slowly tipping, books sliding off the shelves.

I was right in the crushing zone, and my feet were rooted to the spot. I couldn't move, I was frozen, watching the bookcase fall rapidly towards me.

"LOOK OUT!" Nightmare yelled, tackling me from the side just as the bookcase crashed to the floor, dust flying everywhere.

The shadow took advantage of this and darted towards the now unguarded doorway, slipping through and disappearing down the corridor.

Nightmare hissed and teleported off me, his silhouette clear in the doorway before he sprinted after the mystery person.

I scrambled to my feet and quickly followed, dashing after him, slipping on the wooden floor, I caught up to Nightmare just in time to see the figure vault over the landing.

I summoned and threw a knife at them, but they dropped down over the other side, the knife missing them by an inch.

It flew on and hit the wall on the other side, cracking the wall at the impact.

We rushed over to the ledge, surely he hadn't dropped right over. That led to a eight meter drop back down into the living room!

---Killers POV----

We had been searching what I believe was a library, judging by the incredible amount of books filling the place, when we had someone yelling "LOOK OUT!" Followed by an almighty crash from upstairs causing us all to jump in shock.

We all looked at each other. For a second before rushing back to the source of the noise, curios and worried at what that could have been.

We tripped back through the kitchen, winding through multiple rooms before skidding into the lounge just in time to see an unknown figure vault over the banister, one of Cross' knives whizzing past their head.

They dropped, landing in a neat roll on one of the sofas and sprinted in our direction. They noticed us standing in the doorway and stumbled to a halt, looking round for any other escape routes.

Nightmare appeared over the top of the banisters of the stairs. "GET HIM!" He yelled.

We took a step forward and they took a step back. We took another step and they looked around frantically, focusing on Lust, who was still sat on the same sofa we left him on, a confused expression on his face.

They sprinted over to him, circling round the back of the sofa and grabbing Lust's neck, pulling a knife out and pointing it threateningly at it.

"LUST!" Horror cried, stepping closer.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." The stranger growled, drawing the knife closer to Lust's neck.

Horror growled and stepped backwards, so he was level with me and Dust once more.

They seemed male judging by the voice, but I couldn't tell because they had a furry hood covering most of their face.

Lust let out a whimper at his action. Squirming against their grip.

"Who are you?" Horror called.

"Well wouldn't you like to know..." They hissed.

"Chill dude, we don't want any trouble." I reasoned, holding my hands out in a peaceful gesture.

"Sure, tell that to your weird tentacle friend that tried to spear me right through the head!"

We stayed silent, not sure what to do about this new arrival that still had Lust in a rather threatening position.

Fortunately someone had that covered.

We all stared confused as the knife wielding stranger let out a yelp followed by a hiss of pain.

All became clear when Error limped out of the shadows, his strings stretching out of his fingertips and wrapping themselves tightly round the stranger.

"Now that's not a nice way to greet new friends, is it?" Error said darkly.

The stranger glared back at him, the strings tightened round him, pinning his arms to his sides. Error walked over to him. "You really need to learn how to play nice." He whispered dangerously.

The stranger only growled in response. Error grinned, his strings suspending the struggling person in the air for a moment before he swung him round, chucking him across the room.

He hit the wall with a crunch, his body crumpling at the impact, small whimpers escaping its collapsed form.

Horror instantly rushed over to Lust, pulling him into a hug, frantically whispering to him.

Nightmare rushed down the stairs, closely followed by Cross, he walked over to the stranger, picking him up by the hood of his coat and brung his face up to his, studding it.

He growled and dropped the stranger back down on the floor, he looked scornfully down at him, a frown on his face.

"Who is it?" I asked, running alongside Dust over to Nightmare. "Never seen him before in my life." He spat, still glaring at his unconscious body.

"What're we gonna do with it?" Dust asked, nudging the strangers body with his foot. Nightmare looked thoughtful for a moment, before turning to Cross.

"Bring a chair for our...guest will you?" He purred. Cross nodded and ran off into another room. I glanced at Nightmare questioningly and he only smirked in response, an idea clearly going through his head.

Nightmare dragged the stranger to their feet with a tentacle and waited, Cross came back with a dusty wooden chair, which he placed next to Nightmare.

He plopped the stranger down on the seat, glancing at Error, the strings wrapped round him and the chair, creating a makeshift restrainment chair.

Nightmare stepped back smirking, "Now we just wait for our guest to wake up." He said, making himself comfortable on one of the sofas.

Cross walked after him, like an obedient puppy, sitting on the other side of the sofa, curling up staring blankly at the 'guest' we currently had tied up.

I glanced at them as well. They wore a large thick black hoodie with yellowish fluff around the rim of the hood, they had a red shirt under that and wore a pair of black shorts and some trainers.

He looked like a pretty normal guy, but why was he hiding in Nightmares 'house'?

I walked over to a shelf and pulled out a book at random, 'Matilda' I shrugged, haven't got anything better to do.

I walked over to a single-seat sofa, the book loosely in my grip, the sofa was extremely comfortable and I had no trouble snuggling down in it, opening the book to the first page.

I had been reading for an hour, the book was decent I guess, that head headteacher sounded dead, I wouldn't want her teaching me.

But then again that honey teacher sounded so sickly that the thought of being in her class everyday made me gag. (Calm down mate XD)

I looked up from the the book, it had grown dark, and everyone was asleep, except me.

Horror and Lust were snuggled up together, looks of pure contentment on their faces.

Error and Dust were on their own separate sofas and somehow Cross had shifted from one side of the sofa to the other side, cuddling up to Nightmare who seemed to be deeply sleeping, not noticing the small fluffy skeleton curled up next to him.

Our stowaway was still asleep, Errors strings tieing him firmly to the chair.

I sighed folding the top corner of the page I was on and placed it on the small coffee table to my right.

I leaned back in the chair and shut my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

Hmmmmmm
Who could the stowaway possibly be?
I wonder 😝
Thanks for 3k!
Luv yall
-Jess-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 749 11
"Can't you let me break your walls down....?" "....if so....please....let me love you..." ".......Angel?" ...
13.8K 398 69
(DISCLAIMER: THIS IS AN UNDERTALE AU) Allow me to describe this in the simplest way I can. There is a fanfic-like covering, but with a much darker...
1.8K 85 16
HELLO EVERYBODY this is a new story! this story will be a killermare story but during the process of it there will be other ships with killer and in...
23.1K 779 18
In this book, you will found many ( my fav ) ship! Geno x Death, Error x Ink, Fell x Classic, Blueberry x Dust, Nightmare x Killer, Dream x Cross, Lu...