BTS Psychopath -Who Is The Ps...

By freshmelon-_

"It's not love, but war. He's not a prince charming, but a PSYCHO. I'll kill him." "This wasn't supposed to h... More

Chapter 1 {edited}
Chapter 2 {edited}
Chapter 3 {edited}
Chapter 5 {edited}
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
F@CK MY LIFU
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 The Last

Chapter 4 {edited}

1.2K 67 13
By freshmelon-_

4:07pm

Jungkook's  P.O.V:

After the teacher had told us to dismiss I went straight to the bathroom not caring about the stares I was getting from everyone about how a girl could... wait how could she even do it? Is she even a human? What was her name again? Oh fuk I don't even want to think about her ever again. Wish this day will just end quickly. I shook my head feeling strands of my hair following in rhythm, I sighed while looking at my reflection on the bathroom's mirror. Fuck this day!

"Ouch..!"

"Language kid!"

"What the f...flower hyung!!!???"

"I'm a flower!" Jin remarked and went out the bathroom while flipping his nonexistent long hair saying that he slayed me like a fabulous... whatever.

I walked out the bathroom and to my damn class to do the punishment -for the arm wrestling challenge and noise afterward- when I was about to get in the class I stopped as my eyes caught two figures in the hallway coming my way walking ever slowly. I noticed it was Jimin and that girl laughing together(?).

I internally slapped myself and
gulped while looking out the window of the hallway to the yard trying to act as cool as possible. As they got closer, Jimin noticed me <notice me senpai lol sorry again> and called my name.

I didn't reply neither gave him a fuck so he ran to me and waved his hand in front of my eyes "Oh Jimin-ssi where were you? Our homeroom teacher was looking for you."

"Our homeroom teacher ???!
You mean you took lessons? Wait so there were teachers!"

"Yes, and not only lessons but WE got a punishment too. We have to clean our classroom from the windows and white board to the desks and floor"from the corner of my eyes I took a glance at the girl and she wasn't that surprised like Jimin who cupped his cheeks and gasped loudly.

"Soo jung!!!" Someone yelled as they approached her from behind.. wait soo jung her name is then "where were you ?"

"I was just wandering around with Jimin, don't worry.. did Fuyuko go home already?"

I narrowed my eyes at her and Jimin because who the fuck would wander around school for 6 hours?!

After the short chitchat we went to get the cleaning stuff and head towards our classroom.

Third person P.O.V:

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"

"Shut up" Yoongi slammed a hand on her mouth as she was too loud for him"I don't think you should meet him alone like that! ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT?!"

"Why can't I?" Fuyuko asked between struggles to remove his stiff sugary hand.

"he just doesn't seem like a good person.."He replied simply and calmly, his eyes went to look at her cheeks, he noticed how she started heating up, She didn't reply to him, instead just tried to pull down her skirt more. However, he just rolled his eyes and laughed internally at how they both got different ways of thinking.

At the other hand the short haired girl was still confused as to why would he even care and what did he exactly mean by 'not a good person' before she could even question him.

The two flinched as the classroom's door slammed open revealing four figures who just stared at them in utter shock due to how close they were, Fuyuko was the first to notice so she unconsciously pushed Yoongi away and coughed awkwardly causing the latter to stumble back and fall down.

5:11pm

"My back hurts.. when was the last time they cleaned this place!!"Jimin groaned loudly as he started to stretch his back but the stretching just made the pain worse.

Jungkook and Soo jung kept challenging each other whilst Fuyuko and yoongi worked ever slowly and awkwardly.

Soo jung's P.O.V:

After cleaning up the whole damn classroom, Yoongi was the first to leave followed by his sweet short friend and the annoying arrogant fetus, Fuyuko and I left later after.

While we were on our way Fuyuko said she would shop for dinner so yeah she left me walking home alone.

As I was walking down the street not paying attention to my surroundings I pumped into someone, a tall man. from what I could see he's drunk because he had an almost empty bottle of red wine in the grip of his left hand.

I backed off bowing down quickly and trying to leave but that guy seemed to won't let that just pass, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to an alley.

I was screaming but no one was there for me. They just stared with pitty eyes.

I still want to live! there are still things I've got to try! these were all I could think of at this moment.

The guy throw me to the floor and slammed the glassy bottle to the wall above me which shattered the bottom half of the bottle making sharp blades fall like rain of knives on my head.

The guy got closer to me, I felt myself getting weaker with every step he took towards me, even if I have a super power I'm still a girl from the inside, I've always avoided fights and physical interactions in any way because I didn't want that to happen again.

He pulled me by my hair causing me to scream as loud as I could, he raised the other hand that was holding the bottle attempting to stab me with it, I closed my eyes hoping to not feel any pain.

I've been preparing myself losing track of the minutes passing quickly till something warm dropped on my right cheek another drop followed another one till it was a waterfall to the ground next to my right leg.

I felt my hand loose so I opened my eyes thinking that I was already in heaven and before I could thank the god for dying painlessly, all I saw was red, red everywhere. I pulled my right leg from the ground and wiped my right cheek.

I looked around and saw the earlier man who attacked me was laid down in a pool of metallic crimson liquid, his hands were in awkward position while his neck was like a blood fountain. I wondered what happened who did this in just few seconds?, he weakly turned his head towards me which made me want to throw up so bad, but I was halted by a tear falling down his left eye, his lips were moving. I think he mumbled something like I love my daughter.(?!)

I ran to the house with warm fresh tears streaming down my eyes when I arrived home I closed the door after me and leaned over it then I let it all out.

I wasn't crying because I was just afraid and my heart rate was just above crazy, it was a mix of terror and guilt.

I heard a ding from the door behind me, then a letter was slid from the lil space between the door and the ground.

I hesitantly unfolded the letter

Another tear escaped my eyes and fell on the paper making the ink melt down, I didn't care about the message one bit as the image of that guy was still showing in front of me.

______________________________________________

A/N

1k words
It just got started..
I hope u guys enjoyed despite my bad Englishu😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837K 34.7K 93
"Things didn't make sense in the first place and it still doesn't make sense. All we know now is that he is a suspect for your attempted murder, but...
479K 21.4K 36
HIGHEST RANKING #49 IN MYSTERY/THRILLER •• Love hurts. No matter what kind of love, love still is the most painful thing. No one wants to stay and b...
43.8K 1.7K 43
First and foremost I do now own bighit or any of the members of BTS! This is a horror fan fiction so if you're sensitive to blood, gore or other...
INSANE âś“ By đť–Š

Mystery / Thriller

41.1K 3.5K 20
[BTS] [COMPLETED] âťť are you feeling safer now that i am all locked up? âťž - in which a boy believes that he has the right to kill /locked up in a bui...