The Cute Tattooed Guy (Discon...

By shrunotea

❝He minded his own business until she bruised his ego.❞ _____________________ "He's hot," she pointed out, an... More

hahah
00: School
01: Introduction
02: Game On
03: Pranked
04: Slimes and Crimes
05: The Ruination
06: Mom
07: Crush
08: Pillow Tears
09: Teases and Surprises
10: Breaking Stereotypes
Covers
i'm sorry
12: Cigarettes and Smoke
13: Tardy
14: French Fries
15: No Whipped Cream
16: Couzane
17: Cohesion
i n t e r v i e w : s i l v e r
18: She's Gone.
changes
19 : Darcy
okay guys

11: Advice

4K 159 109
By shrunotea

I walked up to the store, looking for something to give my cousins.

I had absolutely no idea what I had to buy for both of them.

And of course, Kyle and Carl wanted, or more like had to tag along.

Just kidding, I forced Carl to come.

"Why am I here," Carl groaned, and Kyle was just merrily skipping like an innocent boy, but I knew that he was faar from innocent for an eight year old.

But I was happy.

Kyle never skipped this much since mum died.

"Let's buy Legos or cars!" Kyle exclaimed, eagerly pointing towards the Legos and Cars placed on the counters, but I shook my head.

"Pleaseee?" Kyle asked, bringing in his famous pout, but I glared at him, asking him to stop.

"No Kyle," I told him, "Legos are expensive as fuck-"

"DON'T SWEAR!"

"Okay, okay, Legos are expensive, I need to get a job, Jason already has one, and you have enough cars already. You share your toys with Sanjay."

Kyle pouted but he obliged.

"Okay mom," Carl muttered and I glared at him, but then he smiled innocently.

"Okay, okay, leave me alone woman," Carl whined, "why the fuck am I here?"

Kyle shushed Carl, making me roll my eyes.

"Because Darcy has gone MIA."

"Oh so I'm just a fill up for Darcy? How nice," Carl muttered sarcastically, rolling his eyes but then he widened his eyes.

"Ooh, hot guy at 5 'o' clock," Carl said, and I scrunched my nose and then looked at the man Carl was pointing to.

Zane.

"Hey Zane," I waved, and Zane gave me a curt nod and waved back, grabbed a cigarette packet, and he went towards the counter to pay for it.

"Silver, look at this," Kyle said, pulling me along with him to show me a toy.

I groaned.

And Carl..

That bastard...

He laughed.

-

"Okay, I got a BTS poster for Samiha, and a book for Sanjay," I said, and Kyle nodded.

"You are finally done shopping," Carl groaned, and I looked at him weirdly.

"Sometimes I doubt whether you're gay or not," I wondered aloud, and Carl rolled his eyes.

"Not all gay guys like shopping," he said, his voice tainted with immense displeasure on the word 'shopping'.

"Huh."

And we left it at that.

-

I drove Kyle home and gave him a box of pizza and told him to give it to Jason, and not eat it for himself.

Kyle nodded and knew I wasn't joking so I knew he wouldn't do anything to rebel.

It was about seven thirty in the night. I was strolling in the dim lit playground, randomly kicking off rocks, singing to myself, and thinking about, well, stuff.

"Hey Silver."

I turned around, only to meet Zane.

"Hey Zane. What do you want?" I asked him and Zane scratched the back of his head.

"I was wondering if you would help Sheila."

"Sheila who?"

Zane sighed.

"She's the new girl, of course," he muttered, as if I were some dumb person.

"Bye Zane," I said, but Zane quickly pulled my hand.

"Hear me out," he said, and I gave him a dead pan look and he slowly removed his fingers from my wrist.

"Well, Sheila is Kashton's sister," he said, and I looked at him, crossing my hands.

"Why do you need my help? I barely know the guys, played an amateur prank on Beck, and my best friend is missing god knows where, and I need to support Kyle and Jason because mum's not here," I said, ranting out, and Zane's expression changed.

I just realised I ranted some personal information.

"It's more like I need advice," Zane said awkwardly, and I was not buying it.

"You hardly know me Zane. I'm just the girl who played an amateur prank on Beck, and that's it. It's nothing for somebody who got expelled at a school for pranking," I told him, and he let out a breath, as if he were growing impatient.

"I know nothing about girls."

"And I'm the only girl you know? What about those chicks you fuck?" I asked, and Zane growled.

"I just fuck them. And I'm not a whore. I just do one night stands," he said.

"There's nothing wrong in being a whore. But still, what do you need to ask me?" I asked him and he sighed.

"What do you do if somebody is suicidal?" he asked, catching me off guard and I couldn't move.

"What?"

"Yeah. What do you do if your friend is suicidal?" he asked, and I looked away from him.

"You comfort them. Try not to get impatient. Don't force them to tell you anything. Be there for them. Make it seem like they know they're not a burden to you, and treat them like a normal person." I replied quietly.

"Thanks S," he said, giving me a small hug," I owe you one."

"Anytime. And Zane?"

"Yeah?"

"That's not something you ask to a random stranger."

Zane laughed.

"But you're no stranger," he said, taking a cigarette, "you're the girl who pranked Beck."

And we stood like that.

Silent.

-

I quickly cooked breakfast, and woke up Kyle, who was merrily sleeping.

"Wake up Kyle!" I tell, shaking him, and Kyle groans.

"Leave me alone," Kyle groaned, so I lifted him and threw him above my shoulder.

"Silver!" Kyle giggled, "stop!"

I laughed too.

"Get ready Kyle," I said, "Dad won't be here to drop you. He left early."

Kyle groaned once more and I let him off my shoulder and placed him gently on the floor as if he were a fragile object.

"Go on now," I said, waving him to go to the bathroom.

"You're so mean."

"Thanks. Now shoo."

Kyle's groan echoed inside the whole house.

-

"Hey Silver."

I scowled.

"Oh so now you remember me? Go on, keep on ignoring my calls."

"Please hear me out."

Darcy's hair was tied up into a messy ponytail, and by messy, I meant messy.

But I was too angry to forgive my only  girl friend.

"Fuck off."

"Silver please," she pleaded, and being the kind person I am, I looked at her in the eye.

"One explanation. One shot. That's it."

"Thank you so much," Darcy said, breathing out with relief, and I grunted.

"Why did you not pick up my calls?" I asked her, and she sighed.

"I can't tell you that," she said, and I scowled at her.

"Why the fuck not?" I asked, my voice showing some anger and she sighed.

"My mum and dad are getting a divorce," she said, sobbing, "and I can't do anything about it."

I ran to hug her.

All my anger was replaced with concern.

"Darcy," I said comfortingly, "it be okay."

"No it's not," she said crying, "mum cheated."

I didn't voice my opinions on the matter.

I just patted her back soothingly, and told her everything would be okay.

Even though it may not, I knew that she would get through it.

And I would support her.

-

I'm sorry for not updating!

I had writer's block.

I'm so sorry guys.

❤❤ I love you guys for reading this after almost two weeks of not updating.

Thanks so much x.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 4.9K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
327K 10.1K 25
I shrunk back into my seat as his head snapped towards me. He looked like his head was going to fall off. His eyes were blazing with rage. His face w...
1.5K 25 11
"I hate you," she muttered and I was taken aback. I looked at the guys for a quick second and back at her. "W-" "Don't ever scare me like tha...
330K 9.9K 53
I was pinned to my bed. He left me no option but to stay in place. I tried to control my reactions, but couldn't help but sigh as Matt nipped my earl...