The Destiny.

By shafsgallery

Something remains scaring us. Something remains troubling us. Some pains feel so fresh, when they has to get... More

Prologue
The Nightmare.
A Key.
Shoe Lace.
its better to go
lil'memories
half truth
Teletubbies
the balcony
Hazel nut
punishment
the beginning
Pinky promise
awaken
fast and furious
15th july
fondness and longing
bagpack
homework
My Noccoila
misery
lil'pumpkin
forgiveness is better.
the kind.
Warm and soft
find me if you can
the trial
that barbeque day
voice from the past
call from the past
melancholic night
masquerade
prince charming
mercy
one day.
silent whispers
crumbled
Intuitions
extra extra
untold
scribble
it just got started
sixth sense
The basement
love
Show time
Better After
Epilogue

chance

36 8 0
By shafsgallery

Chapter-20 another chance.

"U-ugh! The same things, as usual, I don't want to attend professor's class today" I say walking lazily at the golf field of our university.

Attending every class and doing the same shit things every day feels like I'm trapped in the same fucking walls. I want to do something different probably wants to change my dumass routine...I'm fed up of doing same things every day.

"But Ayaat, if someone comes to know, specially Danyal then he'll surely give you a bad mark," Zoya said
and grabs my wrist.

"Ah! Come on, Zoya every day some of the other members of our class do this, so why can't we?" I shrug and narrow my eyes a bit.

Danyal, one-time disaster and one time a friend. Yes, Danyal is my classmate cum friend who teases me... Can say that he once tried to bully me...but soon he changed and was a good friend of mine. But I don't know how things got changed. He's the president of our university. So Zoya is scared that what if he puts a black mark for me on the merit. But hell no, I know him he'll not do this.

"Try to understand bro.," she says and all I did is just rolling my eyes.

"Rules are meant to be broken gurl!!! I say but was really getting enough of the caring.

"Wait you'll not listen to me... right? I'll call Yumna.." Zoya complains and now looks around for Yumna.

Zoya suddenly holds my wrist and drags me after her. I look at Zoya and then to Yumna who completely has lost in herself in her own world sitting nearby cafeteria.

I wonder why does she so often gets lost in her own world.

"Yumna!!" Zoya calls her out and snaps her fingers across her face.

she startled "h-hey"

"What Hey? I am calling you for fucking 100 times and you are not even turning you dumbhead" Zoya says as sharp as she could.

Yumna gets up. "Woah! Calm down, gurl!! What wrong?" She asks and raises her brows at me and I shrugged.

"Ayaat madam wants to bunk the university" Zoya say and blow her bangs. "Though there are just 20mins left for proof.han's class to get a start." She lowers her voice and sighs.

Yumna laughs. "Zoya!? Ayaat isn't doing anything wrong..huh!" Yumna shrug and giggles."I think we should do it at least one time..we should make lots of memories.." Yumna grins.

"Duh!! I know right bro!" I smirk.

"But!?" Zoya utter.

"But what!?" No, but and stuff, we'll go somewhere and enjoy" Yumna cut Zoya before she completes her sentence.

"Zoya.," I call her and turn her to face me. "I know you are worried about me that what if Danyal give me a bad mark or a black mark which can cause me in trouble as for my respect and dignity would get down..right?" I ask her to assure if that's the point which is troubling her.

She nods. "Nothing will happen..as far as Danyal's concern, you don't have to get worried, he cannot do anything to me.." I assure her and blinks at Yumna who looks really curious what I'm talking about. I shake my head.

"He's a good guy from in...I know him" I say her and we smiled.

Her forehead clears and her eyes give a satisfying sight.

"Exactly..and yes, what are you going to say to your children after you have your own?" Yumna adds and gives a wink.

"I know right! Just going school and studying..too boring! " I tease.

Zoya twists her lips "where are we going then?" She says biting her lips to not burst out laughing.

Me and Yumna giggles and gives a high five to each other.
______

We drive all throughout of the city and we see a giant thick glass mall decorated with fairy lights and blossoms and all those tiny things used in decorations.

This place looks familiar, did I ever came here?

"Can I hold your hand?" He asked me. I nodded with a smile and holds his hand without any hesitation.

"I Know Ayaat that you like this mall and you love to shop from here... right?" He asks raising his brows.

"Yes, that's true..well most of all I love to come here with my loved ones to feel more special about this place.." I grinned.

"Is it?" He chuckled.

"Mmhm" I blushed.

I startled as Yumna shouts out of excitement "SALE."

What was that? What kind of memories am I getting? I couldn't saw the person to whom I was talking to, but do I really starts hallucinating or something?? If not then how come I remember something without actually remembering it? That's crazy no doubt.

"Ayaat?" Yumna shakes me. I startle again. "Huh?" I blink and this confusion is flooding insanely in me.

"Are you alright?" Zoya asks. I nod and look forward to drinking some water.

"What happened?" Yumna asks out pf concern. I shake my head.
"I need water" I hesitate.
Zoya quickly takes out the water bottle and gives me.

I inhale deeply and move my hair back and let out a sigh.

"Did I came here before?" I ask and Yumna suddenly gets blank. "Yumna? Did I came here before?" I ask her again.

"A-ayaat? What's wrong with you...
w-why are you asking me this?" Yumna hesitates which made me more curious.

"Yes or no?" I ask but more I yowl, which made her startle this time. "A..Aya..t" she hesitates again.

"You are my childhood friend Yumna please say... Yes or no?" I ask her again.

"I... I don't know. Yes, only if you know. If you don't then it's no." she sighs and swallowed

I gasp. "I'm sorry... I don't want to panic you" I say and hugs her.

My bloody memories causing uneasiness. Oh god! Please help me.

I know she's not the one whom I should ask... I better talk to my brothers about it.

For a moment I guessed that it was Arhaan. But I don't think it's him because he wasn't here right?
____

We came across a footwear store and I really want boots so I look for a black alligator leather boot which has a 2 or 3-inch heel. I finally find it and loved it. "Perfect" I whisper as I tried it.

"I want this!" I state and went to the front desk to buy it.

Ah! There are many people around the counter.

We walk in the clothes section and my eyes fall on a cherry red dress which has a black decent lace at the end of the dress and has full sleeves..the dress flows up to my knee and it has a black trouser with a cherry print at the bottom line of the trouser. "How is it?" I ask Yumna and Zoya.

"Pretty"

"Pretty"

They claims and I keep it in my cart, all smiling.

"Are you not going to try?" Zoya asks.

"Nope! It looks like my size" I say figuring out that it could be of my size.

She nods.

After standing in a line for the payment for about half an hour we finally came out.

"I am hungry," I say keeping my hand on my stomach which is growling like I didn't have anything since decades.

"Same here...my stomach is groaning pfft!" Zoya mumbles and lets out an awkward laugh as her stomach really make noise this time.

"Let's go and eat something," Yumna says and keeps our bags in the trunk of the car, asap.
___

"Ah! I feel so relaxed now" I say taking support to my back with the chair. We are the pizza-hut drinking the last sip of my cold drink after finishing the pizzas.

"I know right" they burp and we laughed. Yumna paid the bill and we went back in the car.

"It was a good day though" Zoya grins.
"I agree" I beams and suddenly my eyes caught an ice cream parlour.

"I need Ferrero rocher with Hershey's syrup on toppings. " I ordered.

"Well, I'll be going for a mix fruit vanilla with chocolate chips on it" he ordered.

"Nice choice Mister." I raise my brows and elbowed him.

"After all I'm yours.." he said and paused.

"Mine??" I ask, teasing him.

"You are mine and I'm yours.. officially" he winks stresses on the word officially and I giggled but more I blushed.

And we showed each other our rings. And we smiled wide.

Ring?

"Ayaat!?" Zoya shakes me.

I blinked hurriedly and inhaled deeply. "D-do you guys see them?" I ask in a weak voice, probably confused.

"Where!"

"Who"

"There" I point out and Yumna lowers down the glass of my window.

"Are you okay?" Zoya asks.

I look at them, completely blank.

"Are you okay?" they both ask while Yumna helps me wearing my seatbelt.

"Yeah!" I murmur.

"Where are we going now?" Zoya asked.

"Can we go to the beach!" I mumbled.

I can feel Yumna looking at me. I close my eyes and push my head back to the seat, yeah I ignored her glare. Right now I don't feel like telling them what my mind is up to.

Why do I often be a victim of illusions? Do I daydream or something. Whatever it is but this thing really pissing me off.
_____

Zoya loves collecting seashells... Actually, she loves studying them.

Yumna is taking a ride on a camel and I am sitting in the soft sand taking the support of my hands on my knees, looking at the birds up in the sky.

The sound of the waves is so relevant and calming. I love this place, perfect to think and the perfect place to spend time when alone or stressed.

I feel like there's someone there a few steps beside me.

I ignored because I don't think I should simply bother my head to turn around. Anyways, my mind says that something happened to me before the accident? Did I lose someone or something besides my mother?

I give support to my chin by letting it rest on my knee and my gaze follows to the right.

My eyes widen as I see a guy who is sitting in the exact position as I'm. I'm surprised to see him. I think I should probably say him now that I know him that he's my hazelnut.

I decide to meet him and I now bother myself to get up and walk to him.

"First..when I saw you here, I wanted to know the reason behind the appearance-

"Can you sit first!" He demands, I sighed and made myself comfortable beside him.

"Yeah, so you look really stressed, so I think... deity gave me another chance to ask you.. so you can tell me if you want," I say with a weak smile and gives him a blink.

He let out a sigh "and the destiny gave me a chance to ask you the same question."

I instantly look at him. How did he know that I'm seriously concerned about something? Oh, hazelnut I miss you.
I blink back my tears and breaks our eye contact.

There's a silence for a few minutes and my eyes again start sticking at him.

His jaw clenched and eyes which indicates that he is really worried about something. I turn to face the waves "well, I come here... when I don't feel good" I state.

He sighed." I like to come here... it feels so calm and good, though I mostly come here when I'm upset. but yeah, this was the favourite place of her and mine" he state. And suddenly my heart sunk.

Hearing 'her' made my heart flench. I swallow "so you are missing her?"

He nods. "And also we shared most memorable moments here" he gives me weak smile and I swallow again.

"Are you jealous?"

"Why would I be" I choke.

He chuckled.

"So, did you bunk school today?" He asks.

"Haha! Yeah!" I say. "Then you guys should be having fun right!?" He asks.

"Yeah...Actually, we wanted to enjoy but.." I pause.

"But..?"

"What to hide from you now, I don't know why...I see weird memories which I don't even remember" I shrug and sigh.

"Sometimes it's too confusing, the person I see in my memory is the person I haven't seen yet" I add and sighed.

He swallowed and gave a nod "how does he look like?"

"I don't know, it's not clear" I mutter. "I mean..umm.. maybe I'm hallucinating or something" I claim and shake my head.

"Hmmm.. come let's get in a mood" he stands and immediately gives me a hand. I hold his hand without any hesitation and stands up. Omg feels so secured! What the ef I'm thinking...Cheesy thinking. Ew! Hahaha.

"Let's go and take a ride on a camel," he said giving me a smile.

I giggle. "I never have"

"I know you have"

"Sorry???" I frown.

"Just kidding dear." He gives me wink this time.

"Whatever!" I roll my eyes. "And yes I'm not your dear" I state and he chuckles.

After the camel's ride, we have a race, he goes faster than me. I can't lose. An idea pops up.

"Arhaan" I call and starts pretending ļike my ankle got sprained. He quickly came back getting too concerned but I pity at him and bit my lip.

He looks at me "what's wrong?"
I stand up and starts running again. I turn around and he's there laughing to get fooled and I win. "Yaay!".I beam and try to breathe normally.

"Yeah-yeah cheater!" He chuckles. "Blah blah," I utter. I look around and see Yumna with Hasan. "Hasan is here?" I murmur.

Hasan is her classmate and a good friend of Yumna. And there's Zoya who is busy with her mobile. Yumna and Zoya shares 2 classes, after that we three share only 1 class that's psychology. Then Zoya has her physiotherapy class and Yumna her law class.

I shake my head and we start playing with the pebbles making a competition who's pebble goes more further in the water than the other.

Arhaan wins this time. I made a puppy face and now he wants me to join the surfing.

I gawk.

Because I'm too scared of surfing I mean from the water...

_______

Will Ayaat know that the memories she's getting are the person none but Arhaan?
Will Ayaat fall for him once again.

To know what happens next.

Stay tuned ;)

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 1.1K 28
This is not a love story... He doesn't believe in love. Or forever. Or soulmates or any of that shit. She believes in love. She just believes it wi...
166 0 29
We live, we feel, we love. First experience was a scar, second was a mistake, the third time was just stupid Love can be deceptive, Love can be true...
86.8K 3.9K 72
What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger than that. What if it's broken? Will hopes...
251 31 30
The story of bullying and romance and gangs. And abuse. It shows how any life can get out of hand. "My boyfriends father is choking me! Because I wo...