Nemphrodelia

Oleh OMGitsbekky

WARNING THIS BOOK IS DDLG IF YOU DON'T LIKE PLEASE DON'T READ Ayla is shy, young, neglected girl who has fe... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Author's Note
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Q & A
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Disclaimer
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Q/A Two
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Five
Alaria (Nemphrodelia #2)

Chapter Thirty-Four

5.8K 181 21
Oleh OMGitsbekky

Maria's POV:
I watched silently unimpressed as Alina's four dominant mates charged at the barrier around her again and again. It seemed all of them had forgotten what they were supposed to do once Alina was barricaded from them. I had been hoping this wouldn't take long. Despite my safe haven for Alina through this trial, she was also a little and god forbid it didn't take long for them to get into trouble when they didn't have adult supervision, safe haven or not.

At least three of the dominant men were beginning to become agitated and I shook my head, rolling my eyes, it wouldn't take much to impress me and convince me that you were right for my charge but I could tell that I may be here for a while. Suddenly though the largest, darkest wolf charged away from circle that Alina was 'asleep' in and towards the lake on the far side of the clearing. The people of Nemphrodelia watched curiously and I smirked as I realized that he had remembered what was required of him to be able to pass the barrier.

Leaving the three younger wolves behind, I followed Xavier to the lake and watched as he ran around seemingly trying to find something. Xavier eventually appeared to see what he was looking for as near the edge of the forest he dipped down onto his stomach and crawled forward. When he turned around, a cupped leaf hanging from his teeth was noticeable. Standing, he turned back to the lake with a happy smile on his face. I watched as he bent down and retrieved water from the lake in the little 'cup' and raced back to the circle that Alina was currently in. Xavier placed the cup down out of harm's way of his brother's rampages and growled slightly at them in warning. He then stood and made to move away before he glanced back at the cup almost thoughtfully. When Xavier placed protection and cleaning charms in the water, I was nearly prepared to allow him access to his mate. However, Xavier dashed off again.

I went to follow Xavier when there was suddenly a loud whine coming from the other end of the circle, and I turned around with agog. As I suspected, another of Alina's mate had begun to understand what was needed of him as he stared at the water next to the circle thoughtfully. Then Chevron too ran off after his brother, and I sat comfortably waiting for them as I watched with utter amusement the two younger mates of my charge, look lost with confusion and worry.

It wasn't too long before Xavier came charging back into the clearing from the forest. However, I was shocked and impressed at what he was dragging behind him. The bear would have been at least nine feet tall, and Alina's oldest mate didn't even seem winded at the effort that it took him to drag the bear to the circle (which wasn't a lot). Then Xavier sat, giving a loud whine and watched the ring which I was hovering above. I knew he was expecting something to happen: for the noticeable barriers to lift or Alina to wake up, but when I'd watched Xavier pull that bear through the clearing to deliver to his mate, I knew that he would eventually realise the last the thing I expected of him. Sure enough, it didn't take long for him to rise from his sitting position and with one sad previous look at Alina race off into the forest for the final time with determination.

As Xavier ran off, Chevron returned to clearing with his teeth pulling on what seemed to be a tough piece of string. The other end of the string was wrapped around a dozen logs.

--------------

Fire roared to life from the section of wood that Xavier collected. A loud growl echoed around the clearing from the dragon that Xavier was sat upon. Both dragon and human were proud that they provided for the future Queen as the King had presented Alina with water, food and warmth. They walked closer to the barrier.

Smiling, I raised the ban on Xavier and his familiar as he had thoroughly impressed me with his skills and with a quick grimace at Alina seemingly sleeping body, I realised that I also just didn't want to leave Alina alone for another minute.

Tayton carefully raised his paw to the barrier and pushed through. When he realised he could walk through the boundary circle around his familiar's mate, Tayton was next to Alina in a millisecond and Xavier jumped off of him. Falling to the ground with worry, Xavier picked his mate up in his arms and buried his face in her neck murmuring softly to her. I watched with happiness and comfort knowing that Alina would be cared for the rest of her life when suddenly Tayton gave a roaring growl and I turned my attention to him only to realise that he was looking straight at me.

Xavier's head raced as well and within a second I was being threatened. Rolling my eyes, I moved  from my hovering position and sat of the ground.

"Calm yourselves. I am Alina's guardian. Well at least I used to be. My name is Maria, you will come to know me more in the future but for now, all you need to know was that I was the one you had to impress and if you don't stop growling at me then I'm going to cut this conversation short and both of you won't be joining Alina in whatever planet I sent her to."

Both of them gave me shocked looks before understanding exactly who and what I was. Immediately their threats to me seized and both dropped into a low bow.

"Aphrodite, I'm sorry for our actions and words, they were not meant for you. We were just incredibly worried for our mate and we were under the impression that you were a stranger within our land who we did not give access to. Again I apologise, your highness."

"Hush, there was no harm done and please do not bow. While I was once a god, I have not been for many centuries and in this life I go by Maria. Now, our time here is short so I will give the information you want and then allow you to be with your mate. First though, we must proceed with the oath."

Tayton moved backwards, toward Alina to wrap his large tail around her body and provide and her with warmth while Xavier and I performed the ceremony which would turn him from a guardian of Alina to a mate.

"Do you, Xavier Dom Chex Reign, promise to always uphold your duty as a mate, protector and King to, Alina Princeps Pulchra Reign? Do you accept the responsibilities of your role and understand the consequences that will unfold shall you not deliver to the Gods standards? Do you promise to stand by Alina in whatever form she may hold whether that be as a Queen, as a Little or as a cub? and finally do you understand that from the moment that you accept this oath you are expected by myself and my brothers and sisters to stand by Alina through sickness and health, power and weakness and will be forever connected to Alina in life and death?"

Xavier dropped to one knee as I placed my hand upon his shoulder.

"I, Xavier Dom Chex Reign, promise to always uphold my duty as a mate, protector and King to, Alina Princeps Pulchra Reign. I accept the responsibilities of my role and understand to consequences that will unfold shall I not deliver to my Gods standards. I promise to stand by Alina in whatever form she may hold, whether that be as Queen, Little or Cub. And finally I understand that form this moment as I accept this oath I am expected by my Gods to stand by Alina through sickness and health, power and weakness and will be forever connected to Alina in life and death."

As the words settled around the clearing and our audience watched with batted breath, Alina's wolf cub began to draw itself upon Xavier neck in a mark that would forever remain upon his skin. When I finally allowed Xavier through to his mate, he - and eventually his brothers - would mark her so that it would known that she was theirs and they were hers.

"You have now been accepted as Alina's by myself and unconsciously by Alina." I stepped forward, holding out my hand and pulling Xavier upon from his kneeled position. "When you mark her in a few moments you will not only be able to access her thoughts you will also carry her scent as she will carry yours. Through mixing your scents, for the next twenty-four hours any person of the opposite sex that wishes harm on your new relationship by wanting you, will be repelled. This is to help protect your new mate-ship."

"Thank you, Maria."

Xavier glanced back at Alina lovingly and I could almost feel his skin vibrating with the need to go to her.

"The information you are seeking, Xavier, you may expect from me now. However, I have already provided you with the ability to access it. All you have left to do is act upon it. Your mate holds all the answers to your questions. Although, I do have one last piece of advice. Never leave Alina alone. Through that, I mean always have your brothers, familiars, or yourself watching over her. Trust can be easily broken, and I don't want to see something happening to Alina because of your trust over your people. Now go to your mate. The next time you touch her, you will find yourself with the real her."

With that I vanished from sight, leaving Xavier more confused then ever. However I watched invisibly from the side of the circle as he raced over to Alina and within moments both Tayton and himself slumped asleep.

With that I turned back around to gasp at the creation that Alina's next mate had built.

Alina POV:

I was absolutely, one-hundred percent drenched, and I didn't even care. My dress was sodden and my hair was damp. I hadn't had this much fun in ages. Not that my Daddies aren't fun or anything but they would never let me play like this without at least one of them hovering behind me or holding onto me themselves.

Another wave crashed into the sand as I continued to dance around in the water, splashing myself and the sand behind me. The sun had just begun to fall, but I had felt like I had been here for hours upon hours. I had already played in the forest, climbing trees and yes I may have fallen one and scraped my leg and had a tantrum for a while (or I may not have) but it didn't even matter. I had no Daddies to pick me up and take me back inside and scold me for not watching myself or caring enough for my safety. Once I had realised that it didn't take long for my determination to kick and for me to pull myself off the ground, stop crying and continue my search in the forest.

Then, I stumbled upon a treehouse and all my dreams came true. It had a ladder and lights and everything! So of course, I spent a few hours up there before coming back down and proceeding to chase butterflies around in my wolf form. Now though, I was soaked and I was loving it. At least I was until a at least ten metre wave came crashing in and ruined everything.

"Alina! Alina! Wake up baby girl please. Oh my god, Alina please baby wake up."

Daddy? I slowly opened my eyes before jerking upwards, coughing up water that had gotten into my lungs while a firm hand thumped my back. It only took a few seconds before I was staring up into Xavier familiars eyes and forgetting that a few moments ago I was relishing in my freedom. Throwing myself into his arms, I immediately began pouring with satisfaction as he stroked my hair and murmured sweet nothings into my ear.

"Sweetheart, are you ok? You don't even know how fucking worried I was, baby girl. Maria finally let me through to you but as soon as I'm transported here the first thing I see is you lying in the sand seemingly dead. Don't ever do that to Daddy again, baby girl. What were you thinking to stand in the water like that, you know you're not supposed to be anywhere near water without one of your Daddies or our familiars. And what the f'ing hell is that cut on your knee? Baby, what have you been doing? What the hell were you thinking?"

And there's that feeling of loss of freedom again. My eyes began to water. Why did they always tell me off? I hadn't seen Daddy in forever and the first thing he does is yell at me. My pout deepened.

"I'm sorry, Daddy." I cried, burying myself further into his arms.

"Shh baby, it's okay, Daddy's sorry for yelling, princess. I know it's been forever hasn't it, baby?" He stroked my hair, stood and walked over to the large hut that was in the middle of the clearing. There were a couple of couches in the gazebo with dozens and dozens of pillows that Daddy laid us down comfortably on. "Sorry, baby. Did you have fun at least, while I was working my butt off trying to prove myself to Maria?"

I giggled, "Yeah, Daddy, I had so much fun! There's a treehouse and butterflies and water and everything! What did you have to do Daddy to convince Ma-Ma that you were worthy?"

"Provide you with food, water and warmth princess. I had to come up with something that I would be able to prove myself with and I knew that being your top dominant, basics for you were a necessity for me to be able to provide." Daddy turned to me with a knowing smirk. "You want to know a secret baby?"

"Yeah!"

"hm, I don't know, I didn't hear the magic word."

"Yes, please, Daddy!" I said excitedly.

"You know how much you love this clearing..."

I nodded with excitement.

"Well, guess what?" He said.

"When we return to Nemphrodelia, you powers will kick in and the planet will be restored. The clearing at home which is currently dead of magic will rehabilitate with your help to become an exact replica of this clearing."

"No way, really Daddy?" I asked.

"Yeah baby. You know Nemphrodelia isn't just a planet. It's you princess. The planet is an exact replica of you."

"Yay!" I screamed and Xavier chuckled before suddenly he turned serious.

"Baby girl, there's something I really need to do. I promise you won't feel any pain but I can't hold it off any more, especially knowing my brother could interrupt us any minute and then I would have lost my chance." He added.

"What, Daddy?"

"I have to mark you, baby. It's tradition and I've already held myself back long enough. you need to be marked, princess. Please allow me to."

"Of course, Daddy. What do I have to do?" I asked.

"Nothing, baby. You just keep your pretty little butt where it is and don't move an inch."

I giggled as he moved us to where I was sitting on his lap. We looked into each others eyes for a second before he moved forward and wrapped his hands around my neck. I didn't even flinch, knowing my Daddy would never hurt me. They were only there for a few seconds before they withdrew pulling something with them. My collar. The one I had worn since the day before I even met my Daddies. I pushed aside my hurt, there must be some reason my Daddy would un-collar me.

"It's going to be replaced sweetheart. You are still ours and this new permeant collar will show you and the rest of the world that. Just relax, baby. I've got you."

And with that he moved forward and forced his teeth into my neck.

-------------

My new collar was the talk of the crowd. It wasn't, of course, a physical collar but it was most defiantly a permeant one. Four wolves wrapped themselves around my neck each one connected to rest forming a necklace of my Daddies wolves. However, each wolf was also pictured with wings showing my Daddies another side. Each of my Daddies also had my wolf resting on their collarbones indicating that they belonged to me.

Once each of my Daddies had proved themselves to Maria , all in the previous order, and they had marked me, we were transported back to Nemphrodelia only to find that nothing looked the same. Xavier had been right, the old clearing now represented the one I had been on, but that wasn't all that had been changed. Everything seemed to glow with magic and each of the decorations that had been placed in our backyard this afternoon all had transformed, turning the space into what it looked like now. It was almost like everything had been upgraded.

Now though, the party was in full swing and somehow after six hours I was still not tired, my Daddies said the magic of the clearing had made it that way so I could stay up all night and most of the day tomorrow for my transition and birthday celebrations.

"You only just proved yourself before me." Zeus growled.

"That's only because what I provided took time, besides just as I was finishing you had only just worked out that you had to prove your worth." Mercuries retorted as he walked over to where I was perched in Chevron arms. He was carrying a tray full of what seemed to potions.

"Here you go, my lady." He spoke with flourish as he played the tray on the table before me. Zeus sat down next to me with a huff and crossed his arms.

"Thank you, Daddy." I smiled before turning to Zeus and crawling into his arms.

"Don't worry, Daddy, I like your gift the best! My other Daddies just got me boring stuff, you gave me back Lili. You got her to forgive me and for that you get a kiss." I giggled and pecked his cheek before suddenly Xavier picked me up with an amused scowl on his face.

"Hey, none of that, young lady. You know I get the first kiss from you."

I blushed, "but that's not on your cheek, Daddy." I muttered in embarrassment.

Xavier smirked before ruffling my hair and returning me back to Chevron's arms as Mercuries gave a huff.

"Alina, my gift." He said, pointing to the tray.

"Sorry, Daddy," I said guiltily for ignoring him. "What are they?"

There were three potions on the tray. One was pink, the other purple and the last one black. Mercuries pointed to the purple one.

"This is to formulate your wings, princess. It'll help you learn to fly. Albeit, you will never be able to fly very high or for long because your wings are babies and nothing are going to make them grow but you'll be able to use them for a few minutes and fly with your Daddies." He picked up the bottle and pushed into my open lips as I gave an excited squeal.

It was fizzy and tasted a lot like rainbows and unicorns. Mercuries retrieved the pink bottle.

"This potion is kind of a fun one. It will turn your wolf's fur pink for a full day." He spoke, tipping the potion back for me in my bottle.

"Lastly this one," Mercuries said as I finished swallowing down the pink one which tasted a lot like the first but with a tangy after-taste. "It will help you see danger. If something is untrustworthy or threatening then the area around the person will turn black. However, this will only work in the light."

I shuddered as I drunk down the black potion, it tasted disgusting.

"Sorry, princess, there was nothing I could about the taste, it was necessary."

"It's okay, Daddy." I said, before something behind him caught my eye and I gave a squeal of excitement. However as I moved to jump off Chevron's lap, he bent down to whisper in my ear.

"Your already in a lot of trouble for your running stunt this morning baby, do you really want to be in more by not asking politely to get down and go play."

I gulped and dropped my head in sorrow.

"Sorry, Daddy."

Chevron gave my hair a comforting pat, "It's okay baby. Don't think about that now. Your Daddies and I have agreed that we will not be acting upon your punishment until your birthday is over. Now, go and play baby."

He put me down on the ground and gave my butt a spank as I ran off.

----------

"I want to thank you all for coming to my mate and your future Queen's birthday and mating celebration. It has meant a lot to my brothers and mate that you are here tonight. Of course, the night has just begun, and while a lot of your littles are asleep for the first nap of the night, I want to commence in the last ceremony of the night before my mate's birthday: the speech and the beginning of our mate-ship." Xavier spoke from the pedestal he standing upon while my Daddies and I were stood on the stage behind him (well, Chevron, Mercuries and Zeus were, I was cuddled up in Zeus's arms)

"As most of you know, my brothers and I lost Princess Alina when she was just a baby. Since then we've come a long way. In the past few months, we were able to find Alina and salvage the bonds between us. Now we are celebrating her sixteenth birthday. It has been a long time coming. Every day our connection grows stronger and through this new stage of our relationship - which I can't wait to delve into - our bond will become and form into something new.

Alina is the love of my life. She's the Queen of this planet, and I know that she means so much to everyone here tonight as she has touched all of our hearts. There is nothing, not death, not war, not tragedy, not sickness that could tear us apart. Tonight Nemphrodelia and boundaries and relating planets have grown stronger, and I know that nothing will be able to split our borders. I take peace in knowing we will never experience another war, never lose another Nemphrodelian and never have to forfeit or surrender to anybody or anything. We only have one person to thank for that. The most beautiful and powerful woman I know, I present to you, your future Queen, Princess Alina."

Zeus walked forward passing me over to Xavier who allowed me to lower my feet to the floor. I looked over the people of Nemphrodelia. Everybody had attended this advent. There so many people that most couldn't fit into the clearing and were standing hundreds of metres away. Then I turned to look at Xavier who was already staring at me. We stood there for a long moment, just staring into each other's eyes before I dropped my head in nervousness and embarrassment. A finger lifted my chin up and lips met my own.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.4M 23.4K 69
"Kneel." Sebastian demanded softly. I lowered myself to my knees looking down at their shoes. Sean pet my hair, stroking me. "Tell me kitten, what d...
Hannah Oleh Lovely Crow

Manusia Serigala

121K 6.4K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
1.2M 26.8K 33
ʟʏᴄᴀɴ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓮𝓰𝓰𝓼. 𝓢𝓸 𝓷𝓸 𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓪𝓭 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲�...