mortal | myg

By smertchild

• completed • "It were as if he was made of stone." - in which a monster in a man's body falls for a human... More

~zero
~one
~two
~four
~five
~six
~seven
~seven and a half
~eight
~eight and a half
~nine
~nine and a half
~ten
~ten and a half
~eleven
~eleven and a half
~twelve
~twelve and a half
~thirteen
~thirteen and a half
~fourteen
~fourteen and a half
~fifteen
~fifteen and a half
~sixteen
~sixteen and a half
~seventeen
~seventeen and a half
~eighteen
~eighteen and a half
~nineteen
~nineteen and a half
~twenty
~twenty and a half
~twenty one
~twenty two
~note

~three

10.3K 314 282
By smertchild

*Y/N PoV*

(dreaming)

I was standing amongst a playground full of happy children.

I felt a smile form on my lips as I watched how they ran around playing, carefree.

This place... it is almost familiar.

As I was contemplating where I had seen this playground before I watched as all of the children step out of a young girl's path as she walked confidently.

She was wearing a sparkly gold dance outfit and her hair was styled into a fancy shaped bun with plaits.

It reminded me of how I always loved to dance when I was young but I quit due to my mother's death.

I watched intently as the girl waltzed towards a lone bench in the far corner of the playground where a small girl with short silky hair, the colour of the night and a fringe that almost covered her eyes sat alone, listening to her portable MP3 player.

"You idiot, Y/N!" The first girl spat.

"You stole my win! That trophy belongs to me!"

I was shocked.

Not only because of how this girl was speaking to the other but the fact that that other girl... was me.

(FLASHBACK)

*12 year old Y/N's PoV*

I rip the earphones out of my ears, startled.

"I-I'm sorry Bora I just-"

I already knew what she was talking about.

I trembled and stuttered, terrified of this girl glaring down at me.

I'm a lot smaller than she is.

It wasn't my fault that I put heart into dance and don't just do it because of the glamour and glory.

"You just nothing! There's no excuse for what you did!" She raised her hand to hit me, I brace myself for impact.

"Hey!" A voice echoed loudly throughout the playground.

Myself and everyone else, including Bora, were startled at this familiar but not so familiar male voice.

"Leave her alone."

I watched in fear as the older boy grabs her wrist and grips on it tightly threatening her with his words.

"Or else I'll have to make sure you do." His voice went cold and his beautiful, perfect face- wait what... I mean and his face went emotionless.

"T-Thi..s doesn't c-c-concern you, Suga." She tried her very best to maintain a cool and unbothered attitude.

"Yes, it does. You were about to hit my girlfriend, Bora."

Huh?

"I-" The boy gives me a knowing look.

Shut up.

I resist the urge to pull a face at him, only because he's saving me from getting my ass beat.

Bora was wincing, most likely because of the tight grip that 'Suga' had on her wrist.

"Now get lost!" Suga exclaimed while letting go of Bora.

The crowd immediately dispersed and Bora glared at me with eyes full of fire.

"You're dead."

She mouthed at me but choked on air as Suga widened his eyes, not in shock but to tell her that she better leave now or a bruise on her wrist won't be all that she gets.

I chuckled at the thought of Bora getting a whoop in the butt by my real boyfriend but I became sad when I remember that he only said that just to make her go away.

Wait, why am I sad? I don't know this boy anyway...

I guess it's because he's so attractive, I almost drool.

Bora stomps off while I'm still staring straight at Suga, lost in my daydream.

However, I was snapped out of my thoughts by a hand waving in front of my face.

I snap my head around to find the boy staring at me.

It was difficult to read his facial expression to be honest.

It was a mix of amusement and pity.

"Oh, e-excuse me. I m-meant to thank you for h-helping me-" I blurted out but stopped when he started to smile with a precious gummy smile that could light up the world at times of darkness.

"Why are you stuttering." He laughs.

"I'm not mad at you. Only Bora." He emphasises her name with disgust which makes me giggle ever so slightly.

"And I'm sorry for saying that you're my girlfriend, you probably think I'm a weirdo now but I couldn't think of anything else-"

"No!" I cut him off but lower my tone because I realised that I shouted. "I mean, no no, I'm glad you did that."

He smirks deviously mocking what I had said. "Oh reallyy?"

"Not like that!" I hit his arm gently. "I'm glad you did that because Bora will hopefully leave me alone. For now..."

"I knew what you meant." He beams. "I was only teasing you."

His laugh is so mesmerising.

"Hello?" Suga is waving his hand in front of me to get my attention, again.

'How embarrassing..." I mentally scold myself.

He smiles at me. "Cute..." I hear him murmur, he didn't mean for me to hear that but it made me blush like crazy.

"Do you want to go get some strawberry milk or something? It's hot outside and I'm thirsty." He sighed sarcastically but was smiling at the same time, this guy seems so nice.

"Alright, but I have no money with me today." I frowned.

"It's okay, I'll buy you some."

"Are you sure? I already owe you for helping me." I say.

He simply nods my head and gently takes my smaller hand in his.

My heart feels as if it's about to burst with joy.

|That evening in young Y/N's bedroom|

I was thinking about today.

That boy.

He told me a lot about him, he's 14 which makes him only a couple years older than me.

He also wants to be a 'professional rapper and producer' when he is older hence why he is known as 'Suga'.

I asked for his real name but he said that he would never tell me because "strictly confidential" which is annoying.

I blush as I think about him, and the way he asked to meet me at the cherryblossom tree beside the park the next day.

Nobody has ever been this kind to me.

I feel myself begin to tear up out of pure bliss as I drift peacefully to sleep.

|Two years later, underneath the same cherryblossom tree|

Me and Suga were laying underneath the beautiful cherryblossom tree as usual. The petals from the flowers fell gently. One landed on my left nostril which made me sneeze.

Suga laughed at the disgusted face I was making and hugged me tight.

It was a typical sunny Saturday morning, the sun was shining and the sky was blue with a single cotton candy cloud floating in the middle.

"Y/N?" Suga lazily speaks.

That's right by the way, two years and he still hasn't told me his real name, he seems to find it quite amusing.

"Can I ask you a question?" His voice was deep and warm, just like melted chocolate and cream.

It seems as if his voice changed overnight.

*Young 'Suga's PoV*

Y/N hums in response to my request, signalling me to ask her my question.

I stay silent for a moment, listening to the faint sound of children playing in the park nearby and the birds singing their sweet songs.

Just as I was about to confess how I truly felt about her, my ears began to ring with white noise and a small, faint voice began to whisper at the back of my head.

Father.

"Never mind, I forgot what I was about to say." I laughed nervously, guilt creeping over me as she turns her head to face my anxious expression.

She looked angelic.

I wanted to pinch her pink cheeks and kiss her soft pink lips so bad.

She looked like a little kitten.

"Okay then." She furrows her eyebrows and looks to the distance.

Oops...

We sit in slightly awkward silence for a moment before I decide to place my cold hand on her warm, delicate cheek.

I didn't even know what I was doing.

She looks at me, confused. Pink tinting her cheeks.

She's embarrassed.

I lean in and place my lips on hers without thinking.

She kisses me back, gently. It's a sweet kiss, innocent and pure.

At that moment, I forgot all of my worries. It's just me and her.

She tastes like strawberry chapstick, her soft hair smells like coconut.

I smile into the kiss then pull away and stand up shakily.

Her face was as red as a tomato and she quickly covers it out of embarrassment.

"I'll see you tomorrow, jagiya!"

I wave goodbye as she simply stares at me in shock, a smile threatening to appear on her petite face.

I hurry back home, I'd never admit it but I'm embarrassed as well.

"I can't believe I just did that." I puff, out of breath.

The massive smile on my face is embarrassing enough.

As I peer over my shoulder to take one last glance at her, I see her beautiful honey coloured eyes stare straight back at me with pleasant shock, at that moment I vow;

"I will protect her forever."

*Present Day Y/N*

I wake up in a cold sweat. Tears forming in my eyes.

If only I knew at that moment, that would be the last time I would ever see him again.

Or was it?

~ author cass

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 747 49
It was 2 AM, and the men were making their way to the car when something caught Namjoon's eye. Is that a body passed out in the alley? "Taehyung, you...
49 2 4
A zombie apocalypse and the concept of vampirism always seemed like something straight out of a fairytale, and you wouldn't have ever doubted that. N...
26.6K 931 40
A lone wolf wandering around the forest, searching for something that is interesting. On the other hand, a human girl who is the type that won't alon...
6K 466 40
Actively editing this book! I will probably change a lot, even the plot. Hope it will turn out better. If there is one thing that scares Jungkook mo...