dark obsession ♚ JIROSE

Oleh kpopinesss

*plot may change due to SERIOUS editing* COMPLETED under editing BOOK 1 of the DARK SERIES (DEMON AU) Lebih Banyak

intro
1 ; "i'm just marking what's mine."
2 ; "you'll be screaming my name."
3 ; "i'm all yours, park jimin."
4 ; "i want you."
5 ; "my demon prince."
6 ; "exactly what it looks like."
7 ; "you might as well have killed me too."
8 ; "i'm letting you go."
9 ; "in a dream."
10 ; "you mated nature's baby?"
11 ; "i make this decision without remembering."
12 ; "you aren't afraid?"
13 ; "i just don't know whether or not it's mine.."
14 ; "i wont hesitate to take responsibility for your actions."
15 ; "don't be vicious."
16 ; "did i pass?"
17 ; "but the devil himself."
18 ; "anything for him."
19 ; "what do you need the most?"
20 ; "i would never."
21 ; "i dont get what's wrong with this."
23 ; "i'm the merciless one."
24; "that's funny you say that."
25 ; "no competition."
* THE WEDDING *
26 ; "make love to me."
27 ; "you were the only one who had them, remember?"
28 ; "kill me like you always wanted to. So I can finally be yours."
29 ; "the hardest thing I've ever done."
30 ; "momma?"
31 ; "you're sacrificing one's that should matter."
ENDING (32) : "what's real and what's not."
EPILOGUE SUBMISSIONS

22 ; "love can make people so blind."

3.6K 184 103
Oleh kpopinesss

this is probably the last of more information for a while so I'm sorry if it's starting to be a lot and also a bit confusing, lol. Hopefully there won't be new terms anymore regarding dark entities, species, breeds, stuff like that. Please bear with me a little more, we're half way through the story!

Min Yoongi

.

I didn't waste any time to get home. Once I did, my whole apartment was wrecked to shreds. Because of the anger and disappointment I had for myself.

All I could do right now to feel was get out of this shit form I used to mask me, and just let my own darkness consume me. Without Jennie, without knowing what she's feeling, I felt empty. Broken and worthless.

My breathing was haggard. Too haggard to be normal for me. I stared at the place I called home. The place I had shared with the love of my life. I can only imagine her flawless face looking back at me with pure heartbreak the moment I didn't react the way she wanted me to. I hate myself. For being this way, selfish and thoughtless when I know she deserves so much more. I never thought I would ever love her the way I do now from the moment I laid eyes on her.

My obsession. All I had for her was lust. And all of a sudden, I hurt like some pussy ass bitch that cares for everyone else but themselves but really I'm just as heartless as any other ruthless demon walking.

I don't know what angered me more. Having to share her love with my child or knowing I won't be the love of her life anymore.

"Hyung, open up!"

As my thoughts filled my head, my body eased a bit more from the violent anger. Flesh masked my shadow and I let out a sigh before opening the door to my ruined apartment. Seokjin and Jimin saw the mess and shook their head softly moving inside.

"What?" I asked the two monotonously and they whipped around to face me.

"What the hell do you mean, what?" Jimin asked in disbelief. "That's how you answer to us? What? After you left your wife, the other half of your soul, to have your child in that hell hole called Tongyeong?"

"Yeah." I shrugged. "What?"

"Yoongi, I know you." Seokjin said without hesitation. "It's not just the pregnancy that bothers you, is it?"

I rolled my eyes at the two and walked towards what was left of my kitchen to drink some herbal tea. "Where are your counterparts?"

"That's irrelevant to the question." Jimin argued.

I took a casual sip of my drink. "But it's my question."

"Cut the shit, Yoongi." Seokjin angrily raised his voice to me. "Why the fuck are you being so selfish?"

"Because I don't want her to love anything or anyone that isn't me, okay?" I finally admitted it, their eyes widening. I sighed feeling as if a heavy weight lifted off my shoulders but the burden of knowing fate, hitting me harder than ever. "I don't want.. to have to share her with anyone or anything else. Chaeyoung's enough. I don't need more."

"Yet you let her go to Tongyeong with Kim Namjoon." Jimin deadpanned. "The blood sucker who manipulates people into getting what he wants?"

"I didn't know what to do!" I frustratedly ran a hand through my lifeless hair. "I want my child. But I know how Jennie is. She'll love it more than me and I don't think I'm okay with that."

"That is probably the most stupidest excuse I've ever heard." Seokjin smiled like an idiot, shaking his fists near his face in excitement. "But adorable at the same time!"

Jimin and I groaned at Seokjin. "Hyung, you look like a child."

"A sexy one. Don't forget that."

"So let me get this straight." Jimin raised an eyebrow at me moving past the clutter of the living room. "You're only bothered by that? Not because Jennie is pregnant at all? No other reason other than greed for her love?"

"You make me sound like a sap."

"Cause you are, you cutie little gumdrop, you." Seokjin had appeared in front of me and I scowled when he tapped the tip of my nose. I waved my hand to smack his whole excited and happy aura away from me. "My little Yoongi has feelings."

"You both know I love that woman more than anything else in this world." I explained not wanting to make eye contact with the two. "When I made her mine, I intended to keep it that way. Now she's going to have our child and she's going to forget I even exist."

"You do know that demon's grow in a matter of a week, right? That he or she will probably be fully aware and fully grown. It probably won't even need her anymore."

"Is that what you tell yourself?" I narrowed my eyes at the future father who grumbled in dissatisfaction.

"At least I didn't show the love of my life that I don't fucking care."

"What did you just say?"

Seokjin let out an annoyed groan holding both his hands to our chests to keep us away from each other. Our eyes were glaring fire pits to each other's and I'm pretty sure we both looked just as disgruntled.

"This isn't supposed to be about you two and comparing your god damn problems with getting women pregnant because it's both your faults." He reminded us and we looked away. "You two mean a lot to those girls and the both of you have done some shit things to them in the past. So it's about time you make it up to them, understood?"

I sighed and firmly clenched my jaw because I knew he was right.

Every time Jennie was angry with me or displeased, I was obedient towards the things she wanted me to do or obliged well with results I had to make in order to make her happy. Because well— I love her.

And with all the times I've went in her head and known how she feels inside, she doesn't believe that. I don't know how else to show her that I do other than make her happy. And sometimes, I just can't control anymore.

"Good." Seokjin happily smiled. "You're lucky Chaeyoung is the smart girl she is, or she probably would've killed you herself."

"Where is she?"

"She went with Jisoo to Tongyeong. I'm not entirely sure they know about the pregnancy yet." Seokjin said as we all sat down on the floor considering the couches are all broken.

"What are you going to do, hyung?" Jimin asked leaning back casually. "You aren't going to abandon her to have her child there, are you?"

"Of course not."

"You are the smartest demon I know, hyung." Jimin told me cocking his head to the side. "And yet you didn't realize that you let her enter a place where we can't go in."

"I knew there was something going on with her, I just didn't know what. She shut me out two days ago while you were in your little sex fiasco with Chaeyoung. Seokjin was busy with other things and Taemin was out doing who knows what." I said looking down to the ground. "I had no one to go to about this. No one but myself. And I didn't exactly expect her to be pregnant with my child the same time Chaeyoung is."

"Seokjin-hyung's right though." Jimin added with a clear expression of appraisal. "When you were appointed to me, I felt assured of my life. A shadow demon is perfect for my child."

"A new breed of demon that we are unsure of?" I shook my head with my eyes narrowed slightly. "What if it doesn't need protecting?"

"When it's life is endangered from other dark entities that want it for an advantage over us?" Jimin's smirk was not intended for amusement. "It's only right to have it protected by the most feared and strongest demon alive, hyung."

"Shadow demons are the scariest."

"Jennie was never afraid of me." I mumbled thinking about her again. "She saw me like that during the process and she was in no fear. She was still human and she wasn't afraid."

"You know what Taemin says."

My eyebrows furrowed at the two who just smirked at me.

Gross.

"Love can make people so blind."

.

JENNIE KIM

.

"So you're meaning to tell me."

I looked down guiltily, playing with my fingers at my lap as Jisoo stood in between to make sure Chaeyoung won't harm me out of anger.

"You're pregnant with Yoongi's child."

I hummed in response and I got the most unexpected reaction from her I could ever expect.

"This is amazing news!"

My jaw went agape and so did Jisoo when we saw Chaeyoung's eyes light up so brightly. She had her fingers against her chubby cheeks in excitement and her smile was so big, I think her entire face might end up staying like that forever.

"What?"

"You've always wanted a child, Jennie. The first thing you wanted when you graduate college is to find a guy and have a family." She said so dreamily. "Why aren't you happy about this?"

"Because Yoongi's not."

"Did he say he's not?"

"Well no but—"

"Then why would you even skip to that conclusion when you haven't asked him directly?" Chaeyoung was now instead angry with my decisions and I sighed in defeat knowing though she may be younger than me, she always did make more sensible decisions. "Jennie, do you even know how much he loves you? To which extent, he does?"

I sniffled biting down on my lip anxiously. "He isn't the type of guy to actually love a girl let alone that being me."

"Are you fucking dense?" Chaeyoung smacked the back of my head and I frowned knowing she had all the right too. "I've seen the way that demon looks at you and he loves every little part of you. Top to bottom, inside and out, mentally and physically."

"You're just saying that."

"Can I say something?"

Both Chaeyoung and I turned to look at Jisoo who has yet to speak on her behalf around the both of us. Every time I see Jisoo, she's usually with Seokjin and because of that, he speaks for her and expresses as well. But considering she was alone, she seemed more than happy to speak for herself. She smiled softly to me and bowed slightly.

"I personally think Yoongi is not sure how to convey any particular love you want him too."

Me and Chaeyoung glanced to each other in confusion. "And that means?"

"He is not capable of loving others but you. And because of that, I feel he's not comfortable with your eyes diverting away from him." She spoke well said and I was a bit taken aback.

"She leaves quite an impression, doesn't she?"  Chaeyoung whispered to me and I nodded with my mouth slightly agape.

"In simpler terms, I don't think he wants you to focus your attention on anything other than him and sadly, your child is included in that."

"Wait wait wait." Chaeyoung violently shook her hands. "Didn't you say Yoongi is a shadow demon? Like, those shadow arms I saw on him the other time. That's his truer form right?"

"Yeah but I don't see why that matters." I said curiously.

"Then maybe he has a different mind set from other demons. Seokjin and Jimin were born from creation, so to say, and Yoongi was born from two demon creatures. That means, they have distinct characteristics. So maybe, he loves differently too."

I looked down to my stomach.

"Namjoon might know more about other demons than us." Jisoo piped in with enthusiastic eyes. "We should ask him, right?"

"Thank god, I thought I would have to eavesdrop out there for hours."

We all whipped our heads to see Namjoon walking into the room with a cocky smile. I rolled my eyes at the Vampire lord who only chuckled.

"So I hear your pregnant, Jennie."

"And I see you're an asshole, Namjoon."

"Yoongi is the last of his kind. Shadow demons are actually an endangered breed and demon's have been using them as guardians for years now because of it. Eventually, they'll grow in numbers now because Yoongi has lived longer than their usual lifeline."

"That isn't what we're curious about." Chaeyoung went straight to the point and I couldn't help but snicker.

"Yes. Yoongi has a different characteristic in love, as you beings call it or whatever." Namjoon waved his hand around carelessly. "Shadow demons are known to be very possessive. Jimin became his responsibility and though you don't know it, Chaeyoung, he's very possessive over him as well. Jennie became his counterpart and grew into an obsessive love that will probably never go away. He has no control over his devotion and with the dangers of having to share Jennie, frightens him."

"But." I blinked quickly feeling a bit faint in disbelief. "But it's his child."

"And he'll soon grow to know that. But the love for the both of you will never be shared." Namjoon was serious and I can tell he didn't want to scare or hurt my feelings.

"Share.. as in? He'll love the both of us indifferently?"

"Yes."

Chaeyoung let out a frustrated sigh. "Why do these dark ass entities have to be so annoyingly possessive?"

"I don't know why you're talking, Chaeyoung." Namjoon laughed. "You have an entity of a shadow demon as well. That's where all those darkness of shadows come from."

"I know." Chaeyoung glared to Namjoon. "Don't remind me."

"So he won't love me anymore?" I asked him ignoring their bickering.

Namjoon looked to me in confusion before violently shaking his head. "What— no. He'll separate his love for you and his love for your child. It won't be a love like a family you're used to."

Family...

Even though my chest tightened at the word, I realized now that I can't expect any type of happiness in this hell I'm living in. But honestly?

Yoongi is enough for me to be happy.

"The moment he loses his child to someone else though, is the moment you two can finally live in peace." Namjoon assured me with a smile. "Shadow demons love learning experiences. It's how they survive and what they are created to do. He has yet to learn the knowledge of loss."

"So this is slightly a good thing." I said full of hope.

He chuckled kindly and nodded. "A great thing. With hindrances, of course, but in the end. A good thing."

"So wait, Yoongi loves me?"

The three in the room, and surprisingly Namjoon included groaned at my question and I took that as an answer. I smiled to myself and bit anxiously on my lip.

"Oh yeah. And if those demons are thinking what I think they are, your child will be fated to watch over Chaeyoung's." Namjoon added with a smirk. "And it's likely the two might fall in love."

"Demons don't fall in love with other demons." My eyebrows tied together when Namjoon said that.

"Another thing you don't know." Namjoon chuckled. "Chaeyoung's child, is in fact not a demon."

"What is it?"

"Based on it's blood that I can pick up at the moment, it has one of both angel and demon." Namjoon said with eager amusement. "That being said, Chaeyoung, your child possesses a kind of love from both entities. And it's likely that it may fall in love with a kindness embedded in a soul like a shadow demon."

Me and Chaeyoung looked at each other in horror.

"What the—"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.5K 475 26
Knowing that you extinguished the light, I let you lit up my world again. © priyafics 2023
421K 25.7K 50
"𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴." [ j u n g k o o k & r...
27.7K 946 33
She doesn't mind if she falls in love with a demon as long as the devil loves her as much as he loves hell. Started:October 22,2020 Opened: August 22...
61.7K 1.1K 28
a bunch of random imagines of blackpink and bts. this book is completed by the way, so please don't request anything.