I wish I wasn't // Luke Hemm...

By LukeHemmings__

"Before, without you, I was someone I wish I wasn't." More

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty - e n d i n g
new story

three

13.6K 324 65
By LukeHemmings__

"Hey." I said quietly sitting down next to Conor in hope he would just forget the picture. "Hey babe." He said kissing my cheek as I sighed with relief, thankful for times where he wouldn't be mad.

After classes had ended I hadn't forgotten about my lunch date with Luke, I was just hoping he wouldn't forget. "Hey." I turned around to see Luke. My god, he looked even hotter today. His hair was messily pushed down across his forehead and he had a dark blue snapback on the back of his hair like yesterday. He wore a black t shirt with the word 'Die or Die' written in big white writing across of it. He wore navy skinny jeans and hightop black and white converse. He wore his backpack again with only one of his shoulders. He had a black lip ring in his lip today, I wanted to feel his lip ring against my lip. No wait, I didn't. I saw he had 3 hickeys down his neck and his lips looked swollen, I guessed he had sex with that girl from yesterday. "Hi," I managed to say. "Ready for lunch?" He asked smiling at me, I nodded and we begun to walk. He didn't stay quiet for very long, he started asking questions about me. "So Emma?" "Yes?" "I want to know you." He said quietly. "Do you really?" I asked as he nodded. "What's your favourite movie?" He asked. "It's kind of a funny story." "Ah, a good one, it's so genius." He agreed. "What's your favourite band?" "I don't really like bands to be honest." "Seriously?!" He asked frowning. "I guess, you're a band person?" I asked as he nodded. "Green day are my favourite." He said. "What's favourite song?" He asked. "Hmmm.. I've been listening to song for Zula a lot lately. I love it so much, when I get married, I want to walk down the aisle to that song." I told him. He asked me questions all the way until we got to the lunch hall. We got our lunch and sat down on one of the empty tables at the back of the hall where no one could really see us. 

"Emma. I wanna tell you something." He said. "Yeah go on." I said. "I know we only met yesterday but I feel as if I can trust you already." He said playing with his food. "I trust you too." I said quietly. "I cut, a lot. Um.. Not as frequently as I used to." "Why?" I whispered. "To cut a long story short, I have a shit life. My father abused me and my mother until we both decided me had enough and decided to leave. I have these boys constantly finding me to make my life a living hell. I thought they were good people before they started forcing me to drink and smoke weed and whatever, I actually got caught by the police drinking, obviously underage, and the boys I thought were my friends ran away. I got taken to the police station and I had to tell them the boys names, they're much older so they got in a lot of trouble so whenever they see me now they still try to fight with me, I'm not much of a fighter if I'm being honest. My best friend, Ashton - he helped me through a lot, he's going to visit me soon, you should meet him, you'd like him." He said. "That's shitty." I said feeling awful. "N-"

"What are you doing?" He was interputed by someone sounding very pissed off. It was Conor. Shit I had forgotten about him. "Conor-" "Shut up Emma. I wasn't talking to you." His eyes drifted back to Luke. "Leave my girlfriend alone." "You don't own her." Conor walked up to Luke and pulled him out of his seat. He punched his right in his lip. "What the fuc-" Conor punched him again, this time right in his eye. "CONOR! FOR FUCK SAKE." I said getting out of my chair and rushing over to Luke whose lip was bleeding. Conor pushed Luke to the floor and punched him multiple times, I tried getting Conor off of him but he was too strong for me. "NIALL!!!!!" I screamed, knowing that everyone probably heard that. "Emma! What's- shit!" Niall came over with Harry and Louis. "HELP ME, HE WON'T GET OFF LUKE." "Oh shit." I heard Zayn say. Niall and Harry immediately ran and pushed Conor off of Luke, "Sort your shit out." Niall said to Conor then turned around to Luke. "Stay. Away. From. My. Girlfriend." Conor spat at Luke then took my hand and pulled me as everyone was stared at us.

"Conor let go." He held tighter. "Conor, for fuck sake, let go." "No." He pulled me out of the lunch hall and pushed me against the first set of lockers he saw. "Stay away from him." I've never seen him so angry before. "It's him or me." I sighed. I didn't want to lose Conor but I liked Luke. "It's you Conor." I whispered wrapping my arms around his waist, feeling him loosen his tense; he smiled at me before leaning in close to kiss me. He started getting needy and started kissing me harder and more heated than before, I opened my eyes to see Niall, Harry and Zayn standing next to Luke, who was still bleeding. Luke was looking straight at me, making me feel guilty. I pushed Conor off of me who turned around and smirked at Luke. I heard a bunch of screams coming down from the bottom of the hall way. "Luke, oh my god baby are you okay?" "What happened?" "Baby are you okay?" A bunch of girls running towards Luke. "I'm fine." He said then walked off with the boys. The girls automatically followed. 

-

After school, I waited for Niall as usual, he came out with Luke whose lip was cut and had a very black eye and a few cuts down his face. He still looked as hot as ever but I just wanted to kiss every cut and bruise. Next to Luke was a different girl than yesterday holding on his arm. He saw me waiting, said good bye to Niall and walked away with the girl. My heart dropped. "Hey honey." "Is Luke mad at me?" "Your boyfriend is such a dick." He ignored my question. "Yeah, Niall I kn-" "I mean I hang out with you, if he beat me up like that I would fucking kill him." "Yeah Niall, but is he-" "I don't understand how you put up with him. He's a fucking prick." I sighed. "Are you staying at mine again?" "Is that okay?" "Of course, Luke said he'll come round later after Lucy leaves." I nodded. "Conor doesn't want me to hang out with Luke anymore." "I figured. He's such a dick, I literally want to burn him alive." "Okay Niall." I said sighing, "sorry." He said. "So what do you wanna do tonight?" He asked me. "Let's go out, there's that club we still haven't been to." "You want to go clubbing on a school night?" He asked raising his eyebrow at me. I shrugged, "Why not?" "I don't think my mum would be happy going home drunk." He said. "Well, maybe we can crash at Luke's place." "I guess I could ask him." He said taking his phone out. "Wait, you have his number?" I asked jealous of him as he nodded at me.

"Mum, we're going to stay at Luke's tonight, we have a school project and we want to get as much of it done today." "hmmm.. okay, don't stay up till late and make sure you get to school on time. Is his mum okay with you staying there?" Niall nodded.

-

I was on my tenth drink.. I think, who cares? Whose counting anyway? Niall was on his fifth and was smashed, what a light weight I thought. "You two up for a round shots?" I turned around to see a young boy, he looked our age. "As long as you're buying Mr....." "My name's Calum!" He shouted over the loud music. "And yeah, I'm buying Miss..." "Emma, and this is Niall." Calum introduced us to 2 other boys, Liam and Michael, they were all nineteen or twenty. We all had five rounds of shots - well all apart from Niall who puked up after his first round. "You know how to drink." Liam said to me. "I'm not a pussy like my friend over there," They all laughed. "We should meet up again sometime," Michael said to me. "Surrrrrree..." He handed me his phone so I could add my number. "See you guys later. I better get this wimp home." They laughed again and said their goodbyes to me and Niall. "You're so unfair. I'm not a wimp." Niall said to me. "Suureeeeee."

We got in a cab and told him Luke's address. "Niall I loovee you." "You're druuuunk." "So arrrrrre you." I laughed. We laughed the whole journey back to Luke's house. "Hey kids, we're here." "Thaank you Mr..Driiiver." Niall laughed giving him the money. Niall knocked on Luke's door very lightly, I could barely hear it. "Niaall, you didn't knock hard enouuuugh. You need to knock harderrr like thiiis.." I went to knock on the door but Luke had opened the door. "Hey guys. Oh shit you're both wasted. My mum isn't home." I tried keeping my eyes open but they refused to stay open, I fell thinking the floor was extremely soft then realising Luke had caught me. "Hey." He laughed.

He took me and Niall upstairs to get ready for bed. I went in the bathroom, getting changed into the pyjamas, then feeling the sudden urge to puke. I ran over to the toilet and puked nearly all of tonight's consumption out. "EWWWWWWWWW" I screamed. I hated puke and it was all over me, my t shirt and Luke's toilet. "What's wrong?" Luke came opening the bathroom door. "Ah shit Emma. How much did you drink?" "Noooot much." I said frowning. Luke went out the bathroom then came back with one of his t shirts. "Here let's get you cleaned up." He got some wet tissue and cleaned around the toilet, then took me to the sink and told me to wash my face. He took my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it, he opened my mouth brushing his thumb over my bottom lip and brushed my teeth for me, I felt like a child again. When he finished brushing my teeth he told me to change my top giving me his one. I tried pulling my shirt off but I was too weak to do it. "Luuuuke. Help me." He laughed at me. He took the bottom of the shirt and pulled it over my head, making sure he didn't get any puke on my face. If I was sober standing in my bra in front the hottest boy ever would be embarrassing but I didn't seem to care. He pulled his shirt over my head and put my arms through the sleeves. His top smelt good, it was extremely big for me which made me feel safe. Luke didn't move away from me even after my top was put on. He stood there still looking at me.

Next thing I know I pulled him in to kiss him. It wasn't a small kiss, I went straight in for the heavy snog. "Emma, you're drunk," Luke mumbled between our kiss. I didn't reply to him because it felt so good. I felt his lip piercing digging into my lip which made me feel good. He put his hands down my waist pulling me close to him and I had my hand around his neck where I pulled him closer in, if that was possible. I started getting needy, I bit his lip where he opened his mouth and I took the opportunity to shove my tongue into his mouth. It felt so good. He moved his hands from my waist and put them under my shirt where he ran his fingers up and down. "Luke. Take me to your bedroom." "Emma we aren't having sex." "Whyyyyyyyy?" "Because firstly you have a boyfriend and secondly you're drunk." "Take me to your bedroom." I repeated, he sighed taking my hand and pulling me to his bedroom. "Where's Niall?" "He's making tea downstairs." "Good." I pushed Luke down on his bed and got on top of him. I kissed him hard again, I didn't bother wasting time, I shoved my tongue into his mouth, making him moan. He put his hands under my shirt again, his fingers were cold on my back, but it felt good. I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor. He was fit. I started kissing neck, then started leaving lovebites down his neck -  I left five lovebites on his neck. "Jesus Emma." He breathed. I smiled proud of my work. I laid back down on him and went back to kissing him. "Leave me one." I breathed. He flipped me over, so I was on the bottom, he started pulling my shirt off. "You're so beautiful." He whispered coming close down to my neck. He started kissing down my neck which made me moan, then he started to bite. He bit hard as if he wanted the mark to stay for days. As if he was making me his. "Hey Luke, can you-?" Niall came into the room. "Shit." He looked over to me and Luke on the bed. I laughed, the alcohol taking over me again. "Is she still drunk?" "errrr... Very." "HEY.. I ammmmm nottt." I got up and put the shirt back on me. I got back onto the bed, kissed Luke once more and then got into his bed turning my back on the boys.

"Jesus look at that lovebite on your neck Emma." "Luke gave it to me, it's because I am his girlllfriendd." I said, "now goodnight." "She's your girlfriend?" "No, she's just overly drunk." He replied laughing quietly. I closed my eyes feeling heavy and tired, "Emma, your phone is ringing..." I didn't reply hoping they thought I had gone to sleep. "It's Conor."

Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 168 21
Leon and Violetta are the popular couple at school everybody loves them, but what happens when their relationship gets complicated by feelings runnin...
74.6K 1.9K 25
I looked down at my stomach. A small bump was beginning to form, only if he knew. "Please don't go." I pleaded "I've wanted to do this forever, d...
989K 87.9K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
36.6K 1.5K 23
An 18 year old girl who's moved from her hometown days before the apocalypse. Her family is attacked and leaves her with only her sister. She gets in...