Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

By Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... More

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That

968 32 8
By Chromiee

BTS were in Bang's office, planning out what Eun-ha should do since her debut. She had so many interview requests and invitations from variety shows.

"Hoo."

Bang was staring at those big eyes. And they stare back. "So... Rha, why do you have a bird on your shoulder? And in my office?"

"I couldn't leave Kyu-yoon home so I took him with me.", said Eun-ha without looking away from the invitations she was looking at.

"And its name is Kyu-yoon?", Bang PD rests his elbows on the table and clasped his hands together, leaning his nose on them.

"Yep.", Eun-ha turns one of the papers on the desk.

"Hoo.", Kyu-yoon tilts his head side to side.

"And he's your pet?", Bang added.

"Yep.", Eun-ha scribbles on the names of variety invites she didn't like, still not looking away.

"Hoo."

"And he's an owl?", said Bang. Again.

Eun-ha sighs and slams her hands on the desk. "Yes, he's an owl. Yes, he's my pet. Yes, I'm keeping him. And no, I won't give him away. Does that answer all the questions you were gonna throw at me one by one?"

"Hoo hoo.", the owl pecks on its itchy wing flap.

Si-hyuk was taken aback and looks at our old pal Biggie. "She's amazing. She can read minds.", he said while pointing his thumb at Eun-ha. "What else can she not do?"

The giant guard, Biggie, claps his hands in a monotone way. "It's all because of you Mr. Bang."

"Ho ho. You know what to say to make me happy, don't you Hwang?", Bang laughs out loud like the man of the top of the world he is.

Eun-ha pulls her head back and raises a brow. "Hwang? That's your name after all this time Biggie? Every since chapter one?!"

"Hey, you didn't ask. And didn't need to know either.", Hwang retorts.

Eun-ha pops a nerve on her temple as she crumples the paper she was holding. "And what a surprise. You still piss me off Biggie!"

"Well, so do you. You're still a brat since day one.", said Hwang in a cool manner.

The girl stomps her feet and throws the crumpled paper on the ground. "Ya!", Kyu-yoon panics on her shoulder and tries his best to keep hanging onto Eun-ha.

And from there, Eun-ha was restrained by Jimin and J-Hope from clawing Hwang. While they were fighting, Suga was staring at his phone, rubbing the surface of the screen. He had Eun-ha as his background wallpaper.

"I see you hyung.", said a teasing voice. "I see you."

Suga flinches as V flops down next to him. "V, aren't you suppose to be helping Eun-ha?"

"Aren't you?", V sneers playfully. "How many pictures of her sleeping do you even have on your phone hyung? Too many to count?"

Suga smacks him. "Aish— shut up. You and Kookie had been driving me nuts for the past few days you know that?"

"I know. But I want you to know that Eun-ha's getting a lot of attention from everyone now. So I was wondering how you were doing.", said V while doing his aegyo face at his hyung.

"I'm fine. It's good for her.", Suga bluntly replied but it was so obvious that he wasn't so happy about it.

"Ah! Noona, there's an invite from Ask Us Anything!", Jungkook shouted and sprints towards Eun-ha, waving the invitation in the air.

Eun-ha gasps with excitement. "Yes! PD PD PD! I'm doing this one! I want in!", she takes the invite from Jungkook and ruffles his hair. "Good job Kookie!", she got all fired up and launches herself at the table, sliding her body from the end to the other end where PD was sitting. Her owl flew away and landed on PD's head. She sticks out the invite with an oblivious pose. "A Super Junior member is in that show. I really want to meet him! And Lee Soo-geun from My Girlfriend is a Nine-tailed Fox is in there too! "

Bang takes the invite and froze on the spot. "First, you will break the table.", he waves his finger in front of her without moving an inch elsewhere. "Second, I'll contact Knowing Brothers right away. But this time though, I think you can't go with the rest of the boys. And third, YOUR BIRD IS ON MY HEAD!"

Kyu-yoon hoos and flaps its wings, making Bang PD even more frightened. Eun-ha laughs and extends her arm to Kyu-yoon, making him climb on her arm to her shoulder. "Come on Bang Si-hyuk.", she grins. "The bird ain't gonna eat you."

"I'll subtract ten percent of your pay if that bird gets on my head again.", said Bang while fixing his shirt.

"Ok.", Eun-ha sulks and lowers her head. She stops teasing her boss and sits down on the table.

Bang takes out his phone and dials the number. He then takes the phone to his ear and waited.

After a while, he got the call and walked out of his own office with his guard Biggie Hwang.

There were so many variety shows that invited Eun-ha. Some were some shows that she used to watch when she was younger. You may or may have not notice this but Eun-ha is a fan of the old school KPOP like Super Junior, TVXQ, SNSD, 2NE1, f(x), Beast, Kara, SHINee and groups that had been around like CNBlue, FT Island, TRAX, 2PM etc etc. That's why she was so excited because most of her dancing inspirations came from them.

"I can't believe I get to see Heechul-sunbaenim! He competed for League of Legends and a commentator for one of the anniversary events too.", Eun-ha squeals.

Rapmon approaches her and pats her head. "I'm glad that you're excited. Try to promote yourself properly on your first variety show.", his hands went to touch Kyu-yoon and pet his chin.

"Aigoo. That's not fair. Kyu-yoon only likes Rapmon and Kookie and Taetae.", J-Hope pouts from across the room.

Jungkook approaches the owl and enters the ring. "Well, you're scared of exotic animals I noticed. Remember last time at the zoo when you had to hold a snake?", he grins.

J-Hope hisses and pouts even more.

Eun-ha hands Jungkook her owl and skips her way to Suga and V. "Hey hyungs. Tell me what it was like when you went to Ask Us Anything? Was it fun?"

"Jimin was yelling at Rapmon so much at that episode.", V laughs and buries his face on Suga's shoulder. "Ah hyung. You were pretty chill that episode too.", he said to be extra.

"Are you making fun of me V?", Suga growls and pulls Eun-ha to his lap.

She yelps and tries to fight back. His hands were on her waist, holding on to her while she tries to get away from him. "Ya! Hyung!", she shoves his face.

Suga clings to her and plants his face on her back while mumbling her name. "Eun-ha, Eun-ha, Eun-ha, Eun-ha, Eun-ha..."

"Aish. V, help me!", she yells and gets the help she wanted from V who was pulling on Suga's back while she pushes.

The three of them struggled for a little while till Hwang barges inside the office in a sophisticated way and was holding a phone on hold. He scans the room and sees Eun-ha in a clutch. "Phone call for you Ms. Rha.", he bows his head.

"What the hell happened to you?", with full strength, Eun-ha successfully pushes Suga away and bows her head to him. "Sorry hyung!", she whispered and makes a run for the phone. She snatches the phone from the tall man and steps outside the room.

The boys stared at each other then to Hwang. Then to Suga who was pinned down by V on the couch. V aloofly perks up while pinning his hyung down and tilts his head. "What?"

Meanwhile outside...

"Hello?", Eun-ha leans her back against the wall next to the elevator.

The weirdo with the happy and excited voice on the line spoke in Japanese. The damn voice was very familiar. To her. "Ohayo Eun-ha! Did you miss your beloved sunbaenim?"

"Uh— no. But hello, Seungri-sunbaenim. It's been a while so what made you call me? And how did you even get my contact number?", said Eun-ha.

At the other side of the call, Seungri was again, in GD's house, trolling. "I heard from JTBC that you're one of the next guests for Ask Us Anything?"

Eun-ha tilts her head. "I guess now I am. I'm so excited about it too! So many sunbaenims are there.", she jumps and skips back and forth in front of the elevator. "Although, I may end up bullying Ho-dong-nim in there.", she laughs.

"Well, you're in luck because me and the hyungs are also guests on the next episode with you! Are you excited? T.O.P-hyung's gonna be there. I think GD's the only one not coming due to business.", Seungri gestures Daesung to come to him. "Hyung, it's Eun-ha!", he whispers.

Daesung hops off the couch and springs himself to his dongsaeng. "Hi Eun-ha! See you next week. How long has it been?"

"Months for sure. Hello to you too Daesung-sunbae.", Eun-ha sighs. "And why did you have to mention that T.O.P-sunbae is going to be there? That was really unnecessary!", she yelled and then shields her mouth to the phone. "Stop teasing me with sunbae damn it!"

Seungri grins. "T.O.P-hyung, Eun-ha's on the phone, do you wanna talk to her?", he sang as he calls for his hyung who was watching TV with Taeyang. "Pssst! Hyung!"

T.O.P turns his head to the maknae and bobs his head. "You come here."

"Coming! Hold on Eun-ha, hyung wants to talk to you! He looks preeeeetty excited if you ask me.", Seungri wiggles his eyebrows as he teases Eun-ha.

Eun-ha slightly turns red and stomps her feet. "SUNBAE! How can you do this?! What did I ever do to you to be made fun of like this? Why do you keep teasing me with T.O.P! I'm not as crazy of a fangirl as I was before in high school but I'm still a fan of T.O.P-sunbae alright!"

Little did she know, while she was ranting, the phone was passed to the last person she wanted to hear from. "Oh, so you don't like me as much as before now? Is that what you're trying to say?", said the charming deep voice. "Little lady, you hurt me."

She shrieks and hold her continuous screams. "T-T-T.O.P-sunbae. Aha.", she catches her breath and calms down. "It's been— a long time!"

"Indeed little lady. It's such a great coincidence that we're meeting once again in a show. Look forward to it. See you.", and like that, T.O.P ends the call.

And at that, it left Eun-ha's fangirling heart to awaken and pound endlessly. She contains her excitement and embarrassment then jumped in the air. "Yes!", she sprints out of the hall, back to the office where her hyungs were waiting. "I'm going with Big Bang to Ask Us Anything too!"

J-Hope, Jimin and Jin rushes to her then fangirled with her. "Congratulations Eun-ha!"

Jungkook grins and plays with Kyu-yoon by bobbing his arm where the owl was resting. "Noona is excited Kyu-yoon. Why are you sleeping?"

"Hoo hoo.", the owl shakes its head and blinks its eyes.

Still on the couch, V crosses his arms and smiles happily. "Well well. Our Eun-ha's going places. If this keeps up, she'll be rising to the top in no time. I'm surprised she's adapting so fast hyung. What do you think Suga?"

Eun-ha jumps up and down while holding hands with her hyungs. Her, J-Hope, Jimin and Jin danced around, hand in hand while laughing with her hyungs. "YAY FOR EUN-HA! YAY FOR EUN-HA!", they cheered.

She laughs idiotically and lets her happiness out. "T.O.P will be there too! T.O.P will be there too!"

Suga grumbles and stares at Eun-ha's happiness. "She's gonna be with her first love huh...", he mumbles. "I'm going with her."

"What? You can't hyung.", V puts hand on his hyung's shoulder. "Well, if you can get PD's permission then maybe you can.", he shrugs nonchalantly.

"I am going whether he likes it or not.", Suga smirks. "No way in hell I'm gonna have her around her first love when I'm not there."

V shivers and slightly backs away, scared. "Hyung, don't over do it alright?"

"Hoo hoo.", Kyu-yoon out of nowhere, flies and lands on Suga's head. Looks like the bird agrees with him too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 3.2K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
103K 2K 29
[TITLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH STORY] When a upcoming choreographer moves to Seoul, South Korea and finds out she has to choreograph for the famous BT...
49.5K 3.7K 73
At one point in our lives, we all have to go on a long journey to figure out who we truly are and to find ourselves. ∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙ Park Jimin is...
63K 2.7K 32
jin: do you guys mind if i add someone to the group jin: he's the new roommate i got for this year yoongi: yeah that's fine seokjin added namjoon to...