Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

بواسطة Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... المزيد

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 33 - Big Eyes

1K 33 16
بواسطة Chromiee

After a hardcore night, Eun-ha was glooming outside at their front porch after seeing the video V showed her. The video consisted of what happened last night.

What happened last night when they were drinking to their heart's content. Besides Taetae of course. He only drank a couple and left it at that because he was one of the lightweights out of the two they had. The other was our dear Hobi.

V was recording what was happening while the other seven were drunk out of their minds. He turns his camera to Rapmon who was bobbing his head while slouched on one of the small couches. "Rapmon, describe Eun-ha in two words."

"Hard... Working.", Rapmon drunkishly responded with a laugh. He lets out a tarzan call and slumps his back on the seat.

The camera turns to J-Hope. "What about you Ho-seokie? Two words to describe Eun-ha?"

J-Hope grumbles on the coffee table and mumbled the words as best as he could. "Really— cute.", he groans in agony and passes out.

Tae laughs and turns to Jimin. The mochi was somewhat sane and sober. But he heard the question and was ready to pass out as well. "She's too short.", he laughs.

Next up, Jungkook. The maknae was leaning against Jin's back, half asleep. "A gang leader.", he dozes off after he said his final words.

"Jin-hyung, two words to describe Eun-ha?", Tae smiled at the eldest.

Even if Jin was number two on the list with the highest alcohol tolerance, he drank so much and was really full from the food he ate. That made him very tired. Can't blame him now, can you?

Jin sets down his bottle and pats Jungkook's head. "Adorable sister."

And lastly, Suga. The camera turns to the number one drinker in the room. He was on the big couch, leaning his back on it with one hand holding a bottle and the other arm around Eun-ha who was clinging to him the entire time, knocked out.

"Hyung, she's asleep?", Tae lets out a weird laugh. "She's also a lightweight like me."

Suga raises a brow at Tae-hyung and sways his bottle in his hand. "What is it Tae? You'll wake her up so can you guys keep it down?"

"I'm recording this.", Tae whispered. "What are the two words you would describe Eun-ha?", Tae wiggles his butt as he asks the question.

His sleepy eyes looked at V and then to Eun-ha. He looks at her affectionately and leans his lips on her fluffy hair while eyeing the camera. "Only mine.", those were two words.

V loved his response and squeals. "You're so manly hyung!", he turns the camera to himself to finally end the video. "I think Eun-ha is very talented! Well, that's it for now. Tae-hyung here and peace out!"

Eun-ha shrieks off her flashbacks and stomps her feet on the cement stairs. "How can he be so cheesy like that!", she covers her face.

It was just another free day for BTS. Five of them were out of the house to go shopping. It was Rapmon, Suga, Jin, J-Hope and Jimin that went out, leaving the rest of the maknaes in the house. That gave V the chance to show her the video.

While V and Jungkook do their own thing, a.k.a watching TV, Eun-ha was in need of fresh air, that's why she was outside in the first place till she started reminiscing the video. Their apartment was pretty gated up though. They had trees and all that outside then a usual tall ass gate. Just when Eun-ha stands up and heads to the door, she heard weird tapping noises coming from the second floor balcony.

"What in the hell? I should go check it out.", she goes back inside. First, she goes to see if the other two boys were still in there. They were. "V, Kookie, did you guys hear any noises from the second floor?"

Jungkook shakes his head and lowers the volume of the TV to listen. There was that soft knocking noise again. "Probably the trees noona. Don't worry about it."

"Or the ghost...", V trembled.

Eun-ha sighs and goes behind the sofa to smack the two of them in the head lightly. "Aish, forget I asked. I'll go check."

She goes upstairs and walked in the hall pass the bathroom where the door to the balcony was. She slides the curtain to the side and she was shocked to see what was on the other side of the glass door. The perpetrator who was making those tapping noises. "Jungkook! V!", she shouted.

Time passed and the hyungs finally got home. They took off their shoes at the entrance and set down their stuff.

"What has gotten into Eun-ha all of the sudden?", Jin exclaimed and points at what Suga was carrying. "Out of nowhere, she calls to get THAT?"

Suga shrugs. "Well, she asked for it. We're about to find out why she needs it."

Rapmon enters the living room first. He spots V closing the fridge. He had the bag of loaves on his head and a tray of fruits on his arms. "V, what are you doing?"

"Uh, Eun-ha asked me to do this!", V struggles to run out of sight and headed upstairs.

Jimin, J-Hope, Jin and Suga entered the living room, hearing V's loud footsteps on the stairs followed by his voice, sounding happy with his weird giggle.

"I got them Eun-ha!", V cheered.

"Eun-noona, what are you going to do with him?", said Jungkook. His voice was loud enough for the hyungs to hear him from downstairs.

The hyungs looked at each other and nodded. They all walked together upstairs after setting down their stuff.

As they slowly approach her door, they hear Eun-ha talking. They slightly open the door and it showed Eun-ha petting something.

"Eun-ha, the hyungs are home. What are you planning on doing with it?", V sits down next to her and gives her a slice of bread.

Eun-ha rips the bread. "What do you mean? He's gonna be in my room for now. I'm planning on keeping him."

The hyungs entered the room and then flinch to see an owl sitting on the beanie between Eun-ha's legs. Jungkook was behind the owl, petting its back.

"Eun-ha! Where did you find that thing?!", J-Hope hides behind Jin.

"Oh, that owl is cute.", Rapmon smiled. "So that's what the cage is for?", he looks back at Suga.

Suga shrugs. "She told me to get it without telling me why.", he sighs and walks over to Eun-ha, kneeling next to her. "Hello there.", he tries to pet the owl in the head but it was moving its head away.

"What exactly happened Eun-ha?", Jimin settles down next to Jungkook to admire their new feathered friend.

"Well...", Eun-ha began to ponder and starts telling them her story.

Before the hyungs got home, Eun-ha couldn't stand the noise that was coming from the balcony. When she slides the curtain to the side to see what the hell was going on behind it, she sees an owl pecking the glass door.

"Ya, what are you doing buddy?", she kneels down and tries to shoo the bird. "Shoo shoo! You're gonna break the glass!", she whispered.

The owl kept pecking the glass and Eun-ha was getting annoyed. She taps the glass as well to get its attention and now, the owl was staring at her.

She was getting goosebumps from its stare. "Aish, seriously?", she peaks at the door to see more snow falling from the sky. "You're gonna get cold buddy. Go back to your tree or something.", she pouts and gently poked the door over and over again.

The owl does its bird hoots and tilts its head side to side. It hops closer to the glass and stares at Eun-ha with those big ass eyes. It was following her.

She stands up, moving side to side out of curiosity. While she moves, the owl was following her with its wings spreading. She hops once and the owl does too. She then spreads her arms and acted like a bird with her head bouncing up and down and guess what? The bird was doing it too.

Eun-ha gulps and shakes her head. "Ahni, damn it.", she groans and opens the door. She gave up into temptation on letting it in because it was so oddly cute.

The owl hops inside for warmth and nestles on her shoulder.

"And that's how Kyu-yoon got in.", said Eun-ha as she ends her story. The owl was on her arm now, she moves her up and down and tuts at the bird with her other hand petting its head.

The boys tilted their head. "Kyu-yoon?"

"The name of the owl.", Eun-ha kept playing with the owl.

Jungkook shows his playful face and does the as a matter of fact hand gesture. "She named the bird after her dad and Suga-hyung."

Eun-ha grabs her fluffy slipper beside her and throws it at Jungkook. "Seriously Kookie! If I can train this little guy, I swear I'll make him bite you!"

Jin shakes his head rapidly. "Eun-ha! What if he comes to eat my Eomuk and Odengie!"

V raises his hand. "Hyung, I don't think you should worry about that. I gave Kyu a piece of beef we had last night earlier and he only ate a few. He ate more of the grapes. But owls still need meat, don't they?"

"But with his size, I think he can just eat insects.", Suga added.

Kyu-yoon's height was close to at least eight inches or shorter. He had a big head though.

"Hmm...", Eun-ha looks at Kyu-yoon. His long ears were flapping as he stares into her soul. "Aish, I think it's time to call our animal expert."

"Animal expert?"

Suga groans and rolls his eyes. "She's talking about Kang Jun.", he swings his arm around Eun-ha's shoulders and leans his head on her shoulder.

Eun-ha takes out her phone and calls Jun. It was taking a while for him to answer and when he did, there were a lot of barking in the background. "Yo dumdum.", she turns on the speaker for it. "You busy?"

"A little. I'm dog-sitting my own dogs plus my sister's. Sushi is not a fan of her dog so they're kind of out of control right now.", Jun struggles to talk and his voice became distant and loud back and forth. "Aish. Ok what's up?", he turns on facetime.

The boys laughs as they see what was going on from Jun's side.

Jun was holding the barking Sushi in his arms with Mochi and Kimchi on both of his sides. "What the— Eun-ha! You have an owl on your arm!"

"Yeah. There IS an owl on my arm. Say Jun, what do I feed an owl with?", Eun-ha sees the dogs and squeals. "Hello there baby. You're still so fluffy and adorable.", she puffs her cheeks and pokes the screen.

Suga growls and stands up. "I'll go get the cage."

"Hold on Suga-ssi.", said Jun. "The owl seems well-behaved. Shouldn't you guys check if it's domesticated?"

"Uh well, Kyu-yoon was pecking on the door and immediately came in when I let him in.", Eun-ha exclaimed.

Jungkook pokes his head upside down from the screen. "And now, the bird won't leave her alone. We tried to let him go earlier but he won't let go of Eun-noona. And so, here we are."

"Call the vet and ask. Now, I gotta go. Talk to you later.", Jun hangs up right away.

It became quiet. Then Jin suddenly giggles. "Well, wasn't that OWLfortunate."

The rest of them stared at Jin in disbelief.

"Hyung... Just stay with your dad jokes.", Eun-ha gives him a doubting look.

"Oh come on!", Jin whined.

"Alright. I'll work on setting up his home for now so shoo!", Eun-ha bobs her arm to make Kyu-yoon move to her shoulder. "I'll go down and get the cage. Let's go Kyu-yoon.", she stands up and leaves her room.

Jungkook stands up and pats down his shirt. "And there she goes. Well, the owl was pretty nice. At least, to me and V. Good luck on getting along with Kyu.", he laughs. "See you at dinner hyungs.", he leaves her room.

"Looks like hyung's gonna have to fight for her attention again.", J-Hope bursts with laughter.

Suga hisses and raises his hand. "You little punk!"

Hours had passed, BTS did whatever they were doing. Rapmon left the house again to talk to Bang PD about their schedules in the future etc etc. J-Hope, V and Jungkook were gaming with Jimin watching them. The eldest Jin was making food and Suga, well- he was in his studio but was on a writer's block. His mind was way too preoccupied to continue on so he was sulking on the sofa inside his studio.

The studio went silent as he rests on the sofa. He listens to Eun-ha's voice, giggling. He wanted to go check what she was doing and he did. He locks his studio with the pass code and heads towards her door. She was talking to the owl inside so he didn't knock yet but listened.

"Kyu-yoon, I wish you could meet appa. He would've loved you since he owned parrots before. But he's gone now so I hope I can talk to you like I talk to appa!", Eun-ha giggles. "I'll put you in your temporary home for now ok? There's food and water inside the cage. Here ya go.", the sound of metal clinks and that gave Suga the chance to knock.

"Eun-ha, do you mind if I come in?", said Suga with a soft tone.

"Yep, you don't even need to ask since you enter my room anyways back at the apartment.", Eun-ha giggles.

Suga enters her room with her at the empty corner of the room where the bird cage was set. She was just finishing up as she closes the cage and tickles the metal bars. "Well, what you said is true but the others will really beat me up over it if I don't.", he locks the door and approaches her.

"Uh huh.", Eun-ha grins and turns around. "So, what do you need hyung?", her eyes opened wide as she gets pinned against the wall. "Uh, hyung?"

"Eun-ha...", Suga sulks and wraps his arms around her waist, nuzzling her bare shoulder.

The girl groans and pats him in the back. "Ah. Hyung.", her cheeks turned red as she remembers his words from the video. "Alright alright.", she laughs nervously and they walk to her bed. "Let me guess, jealous of the owl now?"

Kyu-yoon hears the conversation and hoots, confused and winking one eye.

"What— no!", Suga retorted. "Why you—", he smirks and pins her down the bed. "You don't understand do you?", he traces her jaw slowly as if to tease her.

Eun-ha shivers from his touch and suddenly became fuzzy. She was feeling weird. In the chest and somewhere else. Ideas ran through her head, making her eyes spin.

What is this feeling?

Why do I want him to touch me so bad?

Was this the same from the dramas? You know, when Hae Soo and Wang So laid down in episode 17 where they were in their nightgowns?!

Suga watches her funny facial expressions and his hair darkened his face. "Eun-ha... I want you."

She freezes and looks up to him, she was in a spellbind through his eyes. "Yoon-gi..."

What happens next? Only the next page can tell. Buckle up your red belts and prepare your punching pillows and bags. It's time to get naughty.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

74.5K 3K 91
after a prank gone wrong in her old school, rich mean girl, min lea, dance captain of contemporary dance team 'elite movement', is forced to transfer...
30K 1K 55
It's all started with a phone call made my Y/N unknowingly as a dare and how that one phone call changed her life completely, she was given a dare by...
99.1K 3.2K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
51.8K 3.1K 32
"Me?! Living with this seven idiots?! No way!" "Well too bad there's no way you can disagree now" "Oh fuck..." ... In which a girl named Yoon Seomin...