A Promise [Akatsuki No Yona F...

By LunamaHana

"I've been with him as much as I can remember... but I guess he doesn't like me. But that's okay. Even if the... More

Chapter 1: Mee-Yon
Chapter 2: Seiryuu
Chapter 3: The Voice in my Dream (Mee-Yon's POV)
Chapter 4: Awaken & Name
Chapter 5: The Melody to Remember
Chapter 6: The Cry in My Dreams and The Dreams that Healed Me (Shin-Ah's POV)
(Author's Notes) Summary: What's going on...?
Chapter 7: Visitors... From Another Place
Chapter 8: The Blinded Dragon & The Silver Unknown Part 1
Chapter 9: The Blinded Dragon & The Silver Unknown Part 2
Chapter 10: The Blinded Dragon & The Silver Unknown Part 3
Chapter 11: The Blinded Dragon & The Silver Unknown Part 4
Chapter 12: Our New Group
Chapter 13: The Soft Yet Gentle Lullaby
Chapter 14: Finding Ryokuryuu
Chapter 15: Pirates of Awa
Chapter 16: The Senjusou Test (Not one, but two)
Chapter 17: The Pirates' Plan
Chapter 18: The Fight of Kumji Part 1
Chapter 19: The Fight of Kumji Part 2
Chapter 20: The Fight of Kumji Part 3
Chapter 21: The Pirates' Victory
Chapter 22: Leaving Together And A New Comrade Joins
Chapter 23: The Scale of Hakuryuu (Feelings...Jealously...Love?)
Chapter 24: All Dragons are Assembled (But...)
Chapter 25: To the Place I Never Wanted to Remember Again
Chapter 26: Destiny of Myths and Legends Festival
BONUS and EXTRA Chapter (LunamaHana)
Chapter 27: The Path You Choose is Where You Want to Start Till the End
Chapter 28: Reveal (How much pain would you endure alone?)
Chapter 29: The Moment of Truth (Ninetail Fox) Part 1
Chapter 30: The Moment of Truth (Ninetail Fox) Part 2
Chapter 31: The Moment of Truth (Ninetail Fox) Part 3
Chapter 32: The Moment of Truth (Ninetail Fox) Part 4
Extra Chapter: Snow Fight
Chapter 33: To the Land of Fire
Chapter 34: Trouble Lies Ahead
Chapter 35: The Eyes of Seiryuu
Chapter 36: The Ninetail's Realization (Confess within your Heart)
Chapter 37: Decisions and Tae-Jun's Wonders
Chapter 38: The Given Sign
Chapter 39: Take a Chance (Perhaps a Change of Heart?)
Chapter 40: A Helping Hand
Chapter 41: Leaving the Land of Fire Part 1
Chapter 42: Leaving the Land of Fire Part 2 (Protect...)
Special Chapter: Always Here With You [Mee-Yon's POV]
Chapter 43: Little Did We Know...
Chapter 44: The Crying Flames
Chapter 45: Wandered Thoughts? (Nah...)
Chapter 46: Determination
Chapter 48: The Town's Market
Chapter 49: Arrival and Problems?! (To the Land of Water)
Author's Note

Chapter 47: Flee

349 9 1
By LunamaHana

[Hak's POV] 

            As we took down the Fire Tribe soldiers (don't worry, we didn't kill them because Princess said so and most of them were injured), I saw Princess spacing out as if there was something right in front of her. I did the same until my eyes widen in surprised. From a distance was a familiar man and his falcon, looking at us in shocked. My blood boiled as I tightly grip the Hsu Quandao. 

???: What are you waiting for? Kill him. 

Me: !! 

             It was as if time was slowing down, making the whole atmosphere dark and everything paused for a second. I felt a hand on my shoulder while the other holding my neck, making me face Su-Won. My body couldn't move and rage suddenly engulfs all over me even more. 

???: He's right there. This is the perfect chance. Don't you agree? 

              The voice is tempting me, casting me like a magic spell. What he did was wrong. I could never forgive him. Yes, I already have a reason what I have to do. 

Princess: We're retreating! Hak, Kija, create a pathway! 

White Snake: Leave it to us! 

Princess: (turns to me) Hak. 

Me: ...Understood. [thinking] No. Now, it's not the time. 

White Snake: Jae-Ha! Take the Princess and Yun. 

Droopy Eyes: (carries both Yun and Princess) Roger. 

Zeno: Seiryuu, are you bringing up the rearguard? Zeno will, too. 

Shin-Ah: Zeno, go on ahead... 

Zeno: Okay~! 

Ao: (munches Shin-Ah's cape)

            As White Snake and I create a pathway to escape, I noticed that Mee-Yon and Kirara weren't with us. I looked around the crowd of soldiers blocking, searching for them. It was then I saw a glimpse of the two of them with the Fire Tribe's General Soo-Jin. 'What the hell are they doing?! Is Mee-Yon talking to him?! Why now?!' Of course, I wouldn't understand what they are saying because we're pretty much far away from them. 

             Once we made our escape from the battlefield, both Mee-Yon and Kirara quickly followed and caught up with us. The gang and I ran towards the forest and rest from there. 

???: Why didn't you kill him? 

Me: ....... *sighs* 

???: Why not there? 

Me: [thinking] Okay, who the hell are you? And why did you enter my consciousness? 

             I waited for a respond; however, there was nothing but silence. 'Okaaaay.... That was weird and I'm gonna forget that ever happen.' Just a moment ago, Princess was looking at the sky, maybe seeing something like a bird or sort and head towards our way. Yun was tending our wounds one by one. Mee-Yon went with Kirara to gather wood because she insisted. 

Princess: Yun, how are everyone's injuries? 

Yun: Well... 

White Snake: (sudden stood up) No need to worry! I'm already healed! (*^*) 

Yun: (whacks White Snake's head) Liar! 

White Snake: Agh! 

Yun: Kija, you're the most injured and fatigued. If I were you, you must rest! 

Droopy Eyes: You're horrible at using your strength, Kija. 

White Snake: What...?! 

              While the two bickered including Yun and Zeno complimenting one another, Princess came towards me and wrapped my bandages. We were quiet for moment until she spoke up. 

Princess: ...Gulfan was... at the battlefield, right...? The falcon that... you and Su-Won raised together long ago... 

             She suddenly held my hand, which surprised me for a moment. 

Princess: Thank you... for following me, Hak... 

               We were quiet once again as she pulled her hand away from mine. 

Me: I'll always follow you. It's my job, after all. 

Princess: (smiled gently at me and stood up) You must be hungry. I'll make something. 

Me: Please leave the seasoning to Yun. 

Princess: Hak, you're not cute. 

                Princess walked away as I looked at the bandage she wrapped on my arm. A falcon was crying as I looked at the sky, seeing it flying. It wasn't for long that it flew away, making me wonder if he was eyeing . I stood up and heard both Shin-Ah and Mee-Yon talking. Then... 

Mee-Yon: Wah... S-Shin-Ah?? 

Me: (mumurs) Dang! When did Shin-Ah make a move since the love potion incident? [thinking] What the hell am I doing? I hate peeking, but this seems interesting? 

A Male's Voice: Hm? Oh~ Look, what we have here. 

Me: Droop-- 

Droopy Eyes: (hushing me) Shhh! Shut up, or they'll hear us! 

                      As you know, Droopy Eyes and I are behind a huge tree, spying on Mee-Yon and Shin-Ah who are hugging each other. More likely Mee-Yon is surprised on the sudden hug. I guess I didn't notice her presence because Princess was bandaging me. But wait... why am I doing this again? Suddenly, my vision begins to blur and somehow I couldn't hear a thing what they were talking about. It felt like... someone is covering my ears or something from me. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes, seeing Shin-Ah releasing his hug while Mee-Yon looked at him confused. Oh, I can hear again and... my vision is clear now. 

Mee-Yon: Shin-Ah, what are you talking about? (smiles) Aww, you're thinking too much. X3 

Shin-Ah: I'm not... 

Mee-Yon: Really now. What's with the gloomy face? That's not the Shin-Ah that I know. X3

Shin-Ah: Mee-Yon... 

Mee-Yon: I'm all fine~ See? I'm not injured. 

Shin-Ah: You're not listening... 

Mee-Yon: I am though. X'3 (pats his head) You worry too much, Shin-Ah. I'm always cheerful. XD 

Shin-Ah: ...... 

Droopy Eyes: (whispers) Don't you think it's strange?

Me: (whispers) What? Now, we're playing who-is-the-strangest-game? You're the strange one, Droopy Eyes. 

Droopy Eyes: (whispers) Oh my~ Don't worry about me, Hak~

Me: (whispers) I'm not worried.

Droopy Eyes: (clears his throat and whispers) Anyhow, I'm talking about Mee-Yon-chan. Don't you think she's acting strange than usual?

Me: (whispers) She looks the same to me. I don't see anything.

Droopy Eyes: (whispers) Not that, silly. I'm talking about her behavior. Her personality, overall.

Me: (whispers) And... what about it?

Droopy Eyes: (whispers) I'm saying that she looks... cheerful. Maybe too cheerful. Think about it. Look back when she was with Shin-Ah. She has a crush on him, doesn't want to admit it, and the love potion incident. However, because of that confession, it tore the poor girl apart and pretends that nothing between them happened. Time to time, she couldn't help but have feelings for Shin-Ah even more.  When she revealed that she's the Ninetails, she was so depressed to the point that she slowly opened to us. I should also pinpoint that she is friend zoning him A LOT, keeping the bond they have in the past you know. (wondering) Hmm... How can I explain this better? 

Me: (whispers) What are you? A detective? 

Droopy Eyes: (whispers) Haha. I know being positive is good thing and I admit it's good for Mee-Yon-chan too. However, I can't point out other than this"strange" behavior of hers. Did you know that she forgetting things nowadays. Like... not knowing where she puts her bag? She's losing her stuff, you know. 

Me: (whispers) Were you stalking her the entire time or what?

Droopy Eyes: (whispers) It's called... A Man's Instinct. (*∆*)

Me: (whispers) Yeah, right. (–_–)

Droopy Eyes: (whispers) Which reminds me... are YOU okay, Hak?

Me: (whispers) I'm fine and...?

Droopy Eyes: (whispers) I'm just saying that you look under the weather since the battle.

Me: (whispers) How so? I'm perfectly 100% okay, Droopy Eyes. 

A Girl's Voice: I. SEE. YOU. TWO.

                    We heard a familiar voice in front of us. You guessed it. It's Mee-Yon, looking furious.

Mee-Yon: (anime twitching mad) Not only the two of you were spying, both of you were also eavesdropping at our conversation.

Me: Oh, that? I was looking for my Hsu Quandao. (found it beside me) Oh, look I've found it.

Droopy Eye: Umm Hak... you're not—

Me: Well, I gotta go. See ya. (runs off)

Droopy Eye: Wai— Well, I gotta run. Have a lovely day, Mee-Yon-chan! (jumps away)

Mee-Yon: (chases after us) WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU TWO GOING?!! COME BACK HERE!! 

~Later That Night -> Eating Dinner~

Princess: Hak. Jae-Ha. What happened to your faces? 

Yun: Did Mee-Yon did it? 

White Snake: The two of you must've made Mee-Yon-sama angry very bad. 

Me: Tch. I'm not in this. 

Droopy Eyes: Well... 

Zeno: Don't worry! Zeno will cheer you two up! 

Mee-Yon: They're just lucky that I let Kirara scratch their faces. 

Kirara: Mew! 

Shin-Ah: Hope you two get better... 

Ao: P'kyuu! 

Me: [thinking] Well... so much for the "strange" behavior, Droopy Eyes. Because her angry behavior is 10 times worse. 

---------------------

A/N: I can't believe I missed a week to write this fanfic. Also, Happy Late Holidays! (1/4/17) I told myself so many times even though I struggle to think what will the chapter be about. No matter what, I'll do my best to continue the series as much as I can. I do not own the characters, story, etc. I only own my OCs. Please vote/comment this fanfic. :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 408 36
A story of broken promises. Love isn't easy, especially if your heart is bound to break in the end. "Will you promise to be mine forever?" "I promise...
1.1K 23 6
You and Shinsou have been best friends since elementary school, you suddenly left without saying goodbye. You make it in to the hero course of UA hig...
1K 33 12
Flashback "Here is a flower crown" he says putting it on my head very proud "It's adorable ,Oh oh oh I got this cute pin you can have it" I smiled ...
61.2K 1.3K 55
***Discontinued*** ***I made this ATROCIOUS BOOK when I was 13-14.... Yeah, that should tell you how bad it is*** A long time ago lived the species...