Pure Heart | 11th Doctor Who...

By LizzieyFahey

What if Timelord' had a soul mate? What if that's why the Doctor is traveling all across the universe? He is... More

The Day He Came.
Fish Fingers And Custard
Five Minutes.
The Eleventh Doctor (1)
The Eleventh Doctor (2)
Eleventh Doctor (3)
Recap
Protest.
The Impossible Truth
Victory of the Daleks
Time of the Angels (1)
Time of the Angels (2)
Time of the Angels (3)
Flesh and Stone (1)
Flesh and Stone (2)
Flesh and Stone (3)
Flesh and Stone (4)
The Vampires of Venice (1)
The Vampire of Venice (2)
A/N Sorry and Update?
The Vampires of Venice (3)
Nightmares and Confessions
Amy and Aubrielle's Choice (1)
Amy and Aubrielle's Choice (2)
Amy and Aubrielle's Choice (3)
Amy and Aubrielle's Choice (4)
The Hungry Earth (1)
The Hungry Earth (2)
The Hungry Earth (3)
Cold Blood (1)
Cold Blood (2)
Cold Blood (3)
Vincent and the Doctor (1)
Vincent and the Doctor (2)
Vincent and the Doctor (3)
The Start Of Something New
The Lodger (1)
The Lodger (2)
The Lodger (3)
The Lodger (4)
Soulmates and Pancakes
The Pandorica Opens (1)
The Pandorica Opens (2)
The Pandorica Opens (3)
A/N
That Night
The Big Bang (1)
The Big Bang (2)
The Big Bang (3)
The Sister Duo
A/N: Missing Chapters
A Christmas Carol (1)
A Christmas Carol (2)
A Christmas Carol (3)
Cover Change
A Christmas Carol (4)
A Christmas Carol (5)
The Question
Does anyone knock?
Time and Space (1)
Time and Space (2)
The Impossible Astronaut (1)
The Impossible Astronaut (2)
The Impossible Astronaut (3)
The Impossible Astronaut (4)
Author's Note: Important.
The Impossible Astronaut (Final)
Day of the Moon (1)
Day of the Moon (2)
Day of the Moon (3)
Day of the Moon (4)
Heartaches
Curse of the Black Spot (1)
Curse of the Black Spot (2) *Unedited*
The Curse of the Black Spot (3)
The Curse of the Black Spot (4)
The Curse of the Black Spot (5)
The Doctor's Wife (1)
The Doctor's Wife (2)
The Doctor's Wife (3)
A/N NOTE
The Doctor's Wife (FINAL)
A Part of Me

Silently Crying

20.2K 418 73
By LizzieyFahey

        "It won't come off, why won't it come off?" Aubrielle whispered scrubbing her arms and hands viciously yet the blood stain red still remained on her skin. Quiet sobs came out of the younger Pond as she tried to rid herself of what happened. 

Why? Why did this happen? None of this was ever supposed to happen. Why couldn't it of been me? It was supposed to be me.

Soft knocks on the door snapped Aubrielle out of her thoughts. 

"Elle, it's Amy. Are you alright?" Amy asked, silently cursing herself for the stupid question.

"It won't come off, why won't it come off?" Aubrielle whispered as she opened the door for her sister.

Amy took in the red, puffy eyes of her sister and the red stain that seems to not want to come out. Amelia sighed sadly, pulling her little sister in for a hug and walking them both into the restroom.

"You need to put soap and water on the rag sweetheart," Amelia told her sister while putting the items on the rag.

Aubrielle sat up on the closed toilet seat while Amy wiped away all the blood from her sisters face, arms and hands. The tub in the restroom started filling up courtesy of the Tardis.

"Do you want to talk about what happened?" Amy asked as the silence got tense. Aubrielle immediately shook her head, eyes once again filling with tears as she thought about what happened tonight.

"I-I c-cant talk about it, p-please don't make me." She stuttered, pulling away as her sister rubbed against the cut on her eye.

"Will you at least tell me where you were, or who did this to you?" Amy pressed on. Aubrielle started to panic, quick, short breaths came out of her mouth as she tried to back away from her sister.

"Whoa, calm down, you don't have to answer, okay sweetheart. I'm sorry." Amelia told her, pulling her into a hug. The Tardis let out a comforting hug for the young girl and played soft jazz music throughout the spaceship to calm the younger Pond.

"Okay, let's get you to the bath alright? I'm going to pick out an outfit for you to wear and you can go ahead and get in while the water's warm." Amelia said kissing her sister's head and walking out of the restroom.

Aubrielle undressed slowly and cautiously sat in the water, bubbles covering her everywhere. "Thank you, sweetie," She whispered to the Tardis as she slowly sank back into the tub. 

The Tardis let out another hum as Amy walked back into the room with a fresh set of clothes. "Here are some clothes for when you're finished, just relax and I'll come get you if we end up doing anything tonight. I love you." Amy said pressing a kiss to her sister's head and walking out the room.

"Me too," whispered Aubrielle.

"How is she?" The Doctor asked Amy as she stepped back into the room. Amy shook her head as she stopped next to him.

"I've never seen her like this before, she's heartbroken," Amelia stated worriedly thinking back to her sister's eyes and how much pain was hidden in them.

Sensing that Aubrielle was walking back into the room, the Doctor looked at Amelia. 

"I think I have something that might take both of your minds of that."

With that being said the Doctor opened the doors to the Tardis and shown that they were in space. 

"That's amazing! Are we able to go out there?" Amelia asked looking towards the Doctor.

"Common Pond, I wouldn't show you this if I wasn't going to let you out. Okay, maybe I would but not this time." the Doctor replied. 

He grabbed ahold of Amelia's ankle as he pushed her out into space. Aubrielle stepped closer to the door as her sister laughed loudly. She smiled slightly as she watched as her sister floated around in space.

"Come on, Pond." The Doctor said, pulling her back inside while Amy began to laugh.

Amy clutched onto the Doctor for support as she landed on her feet. "Now, do you believe me?" asked the Doctor.

"I've always believed you." Aubrielle told him the same time Amy replied, "Okay, your box is a spaceship. It's really, really a spaceship. We're in space, Elle"

Aubrielle smiled small at her sister causing the Doctor to smile at her fondly. "What are we breathing?" Amy asked breaking the Doctor's focus on her sister.

"I've extended the air shell, we're fine."

Aubrielle smiled, hugging her sister close to her as the Doctor watched her closely. He glanced down and something captured his attention. "Now that's interesting."

Aubrielle looked down as well and seen another ship with cities built on it, flying in space. The Doctor explained to the two as he got to his console. "29th century."

The girls followed him closely. "Solar flares roast the earth, and the entire human race packs their bags and moves out until the weather improves." He continued.

He began to press buttons excitedly as he continued on with his explanation. "Whole nations."

"Doctor?" Amy called out but she went unheard as the other too became captivated by each other's eyes.

Aubrielle found herself lost as she looked into the Doctor's green eyes, she can see so much emotion hidden in those green orbs. "Migrating to the stars."

"Doctor?" Amelia called once again but she received no answer.

Aubrielle smiled brightly at the Doctor who returned the gesture. Everything about the younger Pond confused him. He couldn't understand the flutter of his hearts when she was around or the thoughts that went through his head at the sight of her. He didn't understand how he could feel her pain as if it was his own or how she was able to take his own pain away by a simple touch.

"Isn't that beautiful?" He breathed out lost in everything that was Aubrielle. 

The younger Pond's heart is racing in her chest and all the fear and sadness is seeming to disappear as she looks into his eyes.

"Doctor!" Amelia screamed knocking the two out of their daze. Aubrielle shook her head clearing away all of her previous thoughts as she looks around for her sister.

The Doctor walked over towards the Tardis doors with the younger Pond right behind him. Outside the door, holding on tightly was Amelia Pond, who looks incredibly panicked.

"Oi, what are you doing out there? Well, come on. I've found us a spaceship!" The Doctor called reaching out and pulling the older girl back in. The two sister looked at each other for a moment before walking back to the Doctor.

"This is the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, all of it, bolted together and floating in space. Starship UK. It's Britain but metal. That's not just a ship, that's an idea. That's a whole country, living, breathing, laughing, and shopping. Searching the skies for a new home." The Doctor spoke with a fond smile on his face.

"Can we go out and see?" Aubrielle asked softly causing the Doctor to smile down at her.

"Of course we can," he responded. "But first, there's a thing."

"A thing?" Amy questioned.

Aubrielle took this moment to look over at the screen. On the screen showed an image of a little girl crying silently by herself. Aubrielle couldn't believe all the people just walking by the child and not helping so she decided she would. She took this moment to race out the Tardis and towards the child.

While coming upon the crying child Aubrielle remembered. She remembered the blood, the crying, the fear, the breaking of objects and glass. The smell of something burning as a heavyweight laid ontop her, hitting her to keep her down. She remembered him, and how lifeless his body was next to her. His eyes wide open in terror, her name coming out of his blood covered lips.

Aubrielle sniffled, blinking back the tears as she approached the young child. She crouched down in front of her smiling softly when the young girl looked up at her. 

"Hey sweetheart, my name is Aubrielle, are you hurt?" She asked the child softly scanning her for any injuries.

"N-no" the girl stuttered while she shook her head. Aubrielle raised her hand and pushed some hair behind the young girl's ear. 

"What's your name sweetheart?" she asked her.

"M-mandy," She responded looking up at Aubrielle.

"That's a beautiful name sweetheart, I wish my name was that beautiful," Aubrielle told the younger girl gently taking her hand in hers. Mandy giggled, a small smile taking over her face. 

"I like your name, it's pretty," Mandy told her.

"Thank you, sweetie, now, would you like to tell me why such a beautiful girl is crying?" Aubrielle asked looking into her glassy eyes that are filled with such fear and worry that her heart breaks for the child.

"M-my brother." she starts before sobs take over. Aubrielle moved next to her on the bench and pulled the child into her arms allowing her to cry into her chest. She weaved her fingers through the young girl's hair and whispered soothingly into her ear.

 "Would you like to tell me in more of a more private area. I can tell something is scaring you." She asked Mandy eyeing the spotless booths.

Mandy sniffled and sat still for a moment as she thought it over. She looked up at Aubrielle and nodded her head as she seen the sincerity in the older girl's eyes. They were just getting ready to stand as the Doctor ran over to them.

"What happened?" He asked quite bluntly, but still kind. The still upset child seen him quickly got up, grabbed her satchel, and left.

"Well, when I was talking to her she mentioned something about her brother. She looked terrified Doctor. I do hope she alright." Aubrielle informed him looking off to the direction the young girl ran off too.

Aubrielle suddenly felt a sharp pain in her head and a screaming wail pierced her ears. She winced and cradled her head in her hand as the wind blew sharply around them.

"Something is wrong, you must help. Don't anger the booths."

The Doctor noticing her pain expression looked over at her in concern stopping her from walking. "Are you alright?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" She questioned back ignoring the piercing wail in her head.

The Doctor looked at her closely noticing her lie but not wanting to push the issue if she doesn't want to talk about it. As he examined her closer he noticed something alarming. Circling around her neck was a line, a red and purple angry line. A line that shows that whatever happened that night almost got her killed. Someone tried to strangle her.

The Doctor was angry, angry that someone could try and murdered the girl that he liked. The girl that is always trying to help someone and sacrifice herself for the sake of others. He rushed towards her cradling her head in his hands before gently tracing the mark.

"Who did this to you? What happened?" He almost growled out trying to control his anger.

She looked up at him wide-eyed and completely off guard. She was taken aback by his tone never experiencing for herself before.

"It's nothing, it doesn't matter, the thing that does it the engines on this ship." She responded to him softly.

"What about them?"

"There are none." She told him as Amy came up behind the two.

"We've been dead for centuries," Amy muttered.

"Oh, lovely." the Doctor spoke sarcastically. "You're a cheery one. Nevermind dead, look at this place!" He continued leading them through the marketplace.

"Oh, I see now." the Doctor stated looking at Aubrielle.

"What's wrong?" Amy asked looking at her sister and the Doctor.

"Come on, use your eyes, notice anything?" "What's wrong with this picture?" he asked her.

Amy looked around the spaceship curiously before asking about bicycles, making Aubrielle giggle.

Aubrielle zoned out of the conversation as she thought back to the incident feeling the mark on her neck burn. She felt her eyes stinging at the thought of it as she began to breathe heavily.

"Hah! Gotcha! Meet me back here in half an hour!" The Doctor's voice knocked her out of her thoughts.

"What are you going to do?" Amy asked sulkily.

"What I always do." He responded. "Stay out of trouble. Badly."

"So this is how it works then Doctor?" Amelia called to him, making him stop for a moment. "You never interfere in the affairs of other people or planets, unless there are children crying?"

"Yes." He replied grinning before dashing off. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220 8 9
11th doctor x ( fem) reader Lilliana ( lily) pond ( 5)is Amy ponds (7)younger sister and one night a man in a box comes to change her life .
6.9K 206 19
The Doctor has regenerated. He comes back to pick up the Oracle after meeting Amy Pond, a young Scottish woman from a small English village, to take...
79.5K 2.2K 26
The Doctor gave up long ago of ever finding his 'Amarthin,' his bonded. But when he visited the house of Jackie Tyler one day, soon after his regene...
169K 3.7K 31
In the back garden of a big house housing two sisters, the newly regenerated Doctor tumbles in with his messed up TARDIS, he investigates the scary c...