The Destiny.

By shafsgallery

Something remains scaring us. Something remains troubling us. Some pains feel so fresh, when they has to get... More

Prologue
The Nightmare.
A Key.
Shoe Lace.
its better to go
lil'memories
half truth
Teletubbies
the balcony
Hazel nut
the beginning
Pinky promise
awaken
fast and furious
15th july
fondness and longing
bagpack
homework
chance
My Noccoila
misery
lil'pumpkin
forgiveness is better.
the kind.
Warm and soft
find me if you can
the trial
that barbeque day
voice from the past
call from the past
melancholic night
masquerade
prince charming
mercy
one day.
silent whispers
crumbled
Intuitions
extra extra
untold
scribble
it just got started
sixth sense
The basement
love
Show time
Better After
Epilogue

punishment

35 5 0
By shafsgallery

Chapter-11 punishment

After drinking water Zain and Uzair sit on the couch and I followed them.

"Actually uncle. Njaat wants to give his daughter Sofia in Uzair's hand that's it Ayaat. " Zain finally spoke.

"so... Apparently, they are Uzair's in-laws." Zain says incoherently.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I ask getting curious.

"Umm we were about to say but before us, dad split it out," Zain said.

I can see Uzair's eyes got wide.

"Uzair are you okay? I mean are you happy with this decision." I ask with all my happiness out.

"I actually don't know." He says clenching his jaw.

"It's good to know what's going on.. actually I knew who were they," I say and bite my lower lip.

"Huh?" They sighed.

"Mr.Nijaat is dad's childhood friend and his son Arhaan was my friend and Sofia his sister," I claimed.

They both look at me with confusion.

"Before coming downstairs my eyes glimpsed at the photo album which was in my bookshelf. When I saw my photographs with Hazelnut then I remembered that they are none other than his parents" I explained.

"But why do you guys...hide it from me?" I ask and crossed my arms.

"Because we don't want you to get tensed.." Zain hesitates.

"Let it be a brother! I just want to say you both that please don't hide anything from me" I plead. "And by the way, this was not thar big thing which you should hide it.." I add.

They both nods.

"Ugh..well, when are you going to drop me?" I ask.

"We have a meeting within an hour so get ready," Uzair says.

"Okay," I say and heads straight to my room.
___

Zain pov.

"Umm.. bro.. I'm sorry to say that but I knew everything about you and Sofia...I mean about your relationship." I tease with a wink.

"W- we weren't knowing that she already knew also they came here to meet her plus talk about you and Sofia..." I added with a shrug.

"Okay! I understand... but how did you get to know about my and her's relationship?" Uzair asks rubbing his neck getting awkward.

"Haha...Well, Zara is the best friend of Sofia so. you know" I said by elbowing him and laughed.

"so smart huh!! By the way, I'm not surprised because I was also knowing about you and Zara since the start" I state and grinned. Know it's his time to gawk.
________

Ayaat pov

I slowly went to my mother's room. Why do these doors always make noises when we open it.
It's so creepy sometimes. I swear.

The room smells the same as before, at the right corner there's a wooden chair in which she used to take me in her arms and I sleep there without getting scared.

My life was so difficult after she left me... I never use to trim my nails without asking her...not just nails each and everything I don't dare to do without asking her permission or anything.

She is my idol and will be.. she was so patient that she holds and deal with her problems with patience. She every time used to say me,
"Indeed, Almighty is with those who are patient" and she lives her life with patience, not with disgrace.

I try to live my life with patience as my mom used to be quiet when dad scolds or Beats her. My mom didn't even utter a word probably because she used to say. "Almighty is watching and he will surely reward me."

I realize that my tears are rolling up to my neck but that didn't bother me the thing which catches my eyes was her photo frame.

My eyes fill up as the memories hit me very hard..this room isn't just a room it is an emotion, it's an inkling of my mother.

I wipe my tears, it'll be a year after a month that you left me. I cannot believe.

I sighed. "Ayaat" a familiar voice calls me. I frown and turn back. I break into unbreakable sobs as I see my mother standing in front of me.

"Ammi" my eye widens. "Ammi, is it you?" I quickly stand and wipes my tears. "Don't cry dear.. please don't..you know right your mom loves you alot..she's with you and will be.." she speaks very softly.

"Ammi why can't you come back... I miss you." I cry. I cry up to my lungs out. "I can't but I'm with you.." she replied standing in front of me without moving.

"Ammi" I gulped. "y- you know what when.." I sniffed." Wh..en I came back from the hospital everything was new for me... when I asked them they said that the things which looks new for me has already happened 2 years ago.." I utter and my sobs slowly turns into occasional hiccups.

"Ammi, is it true that I've poor memory or something like I lost my memory?" I asked her and keeps sniffing.

"Zain and Uzair never tell me anything" I mumbled. She smiled "just remember everything will be fine soon have patience" she claims and fades away.

"No! No! Please come back..don't leave me alone...I love you mom..please come back.." I cried. "Mom please" I scream. "Mom!!"

"Ayaat?" Zain runs towards me. "What's wrong? Ayaat?" He cups my face and wiped my tears.

"Zain..ammi.." I hiccup. "Ammi, Zain.. she was here" I utter incomplete lostness. I keep showing him the direction where she was standing and he keeps holding me.

"Ayaat! Ayaat! Listen to me.."

I ignored. "No Zain I'm telling you.. she was..she was here.." I stood up and make him stand too. "Here" I grab his arm and showed the spot where exactly she was standing.

"I'm telling you..she was here.." I cried. "She was right here..she was here.." I keep mumbling to myself.

"Ayaat!" He shouts. I startle "Listen to me," he said and I looked at him, completely lost.

"Ammi left us one year ago try to digest it... it's hard, I know but you have to..its effing one year why don't you accept it?" He said bagging his forehead.

"But bro, I keep seeing her..here right there," I say softly. "it's an illusion nothing else." He claimed to be soft.

"She left you..maybe she left this world..but she did not leave me...and she said she's with me every time and everywhere.." I said and wiped my tears and sighed.

"Dear, she's in your heart...I can't explain to you..well come with me" he sighed and takes me with him.

We went out of the room and moved towards the car which is waiting for me to drop me at my apartment.

"That's the car which mom gifted you right?" I state still in my thoughts.

"Yeah " Zain appealed while brushing his hand on the car.

"But why don't I remember it?" I ask.

"We are getting last let's go in this" Zain smiles ignoring what I ask.

I gave him a weak smile in response.
_____________________

"Here, we reached," Uzair said. I sighed and gets out.

"Don't force yourself dear we know everything so no need to pretend," Zain said and get out of the car with me.

"Okay? We love you and always will and yes we'll miss you for sure, my lovely sista" Zain hugs me.

"Wait! I'll also join" Uzair came and hug us.

Trio hug again. I don't know why, but I love our trio hug. But now I don't feel.

"Take care Ayaat," they said and I gave them a weak smile again with a slight nod.
_____________________

"Hey guys" I went in and they hugged me.

"We missed you too" they respond. "Wait you didn't said us that you missed us?" Zoya says. I sighed "can I get a glass of water"

"Sure" she smiles. "What's wrong?" Meanwhile, Yumna asks.

"Even I should ask you the same," I said and she gasps "I'm good bro..what's wrong tell me" she tries to assure me while I replied "should I lie like you?" and she stuns.

Suddenly Zoya yells "Ayaat! Why didn't you gave leave letter? The professor is going to kill you tomorrow it seems" she said.

"yea I know.. how do you know though?"

"Cassy told me"

I nod. "Dude I'm really tired...let's see what happens tomorrow" I sighed and drop myself on the bed.
_______

"Good morning Professor." I greeted.

"Good morning..why didn't you submit your leave letter? You were absent for three days..why so carelessness?" He asks while moving his spectacles down to his nose.

"..umm sorry, Professor Huns it was really urgent and I wasn't having time to submit," I said.

"Still, there has to be some consequence. So there's a New Years party in our University, as you know, and you will be taking care of its preparations and supplies," he stated.

I gawked and asked, "How long do I have to stay back?"

"After my class till 7 pm."

"What!?" I can't believe this!"

"Do you want me to extend it until 9 pm?" He said raising his eyebrow.

"No-no! That's okay" I let out a sigh and left.

"Hey, I heard that Mr Arhaan is overseeing the preparations for the party, maybe he's staying back too," Yumna says. "Oh. That's good I won't be alone then " I let out a relieved breath.

"Still with a stranger right?" Zoya said.

"I know but at least there'll be someone other than the watchman and the workers" I shrugged.

I don't feel like telling them that I Know him. I want to talk to him first and then I'll let them know.

"Hmm, yeah" Yumna utter as she's understanding something.

"So from today onwards, you'll be at the University till 7 pm until 31st December?" Zoya asks with confusion.

" Probably...yes," I say exasperated.

"That sucks!" She responds. "I know" I fake cried.
____

So what do you think? Will they both meet? And get to know each other?
Will Ayaat tells Arhaan that she knew he is her hazelnut.

Stay tuned, until next time.

Sorry to upload late.

Please vote and leave you votes.

Xoxo
Thank you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116 25 27
Do you honestly know what love really leads too? People always say "it's the best thing ever!" or "oh my gosh he broke up with me" but you don't real...
2.5K 22 9
You can't expect everything to put into place especially when you are still stuck in the past. The past where she thought to be the truth turns out t...
The Disclosure By Nature

Mystery / Thriller

2.1K 155 22
True love falls back, always. It will find a way to you. You don't have to look for it. Love comes even when you don't. This is the power love holds...
367 47 11
Hi, I'm Lucy... You may know my brother, wel, twin brother Lucas. Turns out, the life I grew up in was a lie.. Sometimes the best places in the world...