Complications.

By stylishholland

(Jonathan Brandis x Reader) "I know it's wrong. I know it's not right." Jonathan Brandis, aged 17 falls in l... More

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
• NOTE •

(26)

1.6K 34 6
By stylishholland

Jonathan's POV
I sat on the bed nervously waiting for a message from y/n. Nothing. She'd been gone for about an hour and I was starting to get a little worried. I picked my phone up from the side and decided to text y/n.

Jonathan: Hey babe. Are you alright? I'm getting a little worried. Come back to mine if possible. X

Your POV
I strolled along the river bank and eventually sat down on a bench. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before looking forward and watching the river slowly and calmly flow. No one was around and all I could hear was the faint chirps of birds. My thoughts had seemed to calm down and I could relax a little more. But the quietness was soon interrupted by my phone going off. It was a message from Jonathan.

I wanted to reply but I couldn't bring myself to doing it. My emotions were all over the place. I felt so bad for all the trouble and hassle I'd put Jonathan in. He doesn't deserve any of it. A single tear left my eye and dripped down my face as if it was in slow motion.  I put my hands over my face so that I felt as if nothing could see or get me. The more I thought about Jonathan the more my tears fell out of my eyes. I begun weeping, until I was a tearful mess. As I cried, I felt a hand on my right shoulder. The hand gripped my shoulder a little before rubbing down in a comforting way. I wiped away my ongoing flow of tears and looked up at the mysterious person that was comforting me.

It, it was...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 109 32
he's the boy of your dreams... literally. {i will put a warning before any triggering subjects are brought up} ------------------------ thesoftestwor...
48 5 20
A group of teens struggle to fight for humanity and survive a zombie apocalypse while running into trouble along the way. Lianna a seventeen year old...
Forced Royal By Rose

General Fiction

3.1M 69.9K 49
Arizona Touris is content with her simple but beautiful life with her brother, Miles, and her best friend, Jasper. But when her eighteenth birthday c...