Another Idol (bts x reader)

By _baby_anime_

NY2G, the new girl band at JYP. Every member of BTS becomes facinated of it for one reason... The maknae y... More

1: The Girls, the Boys and the Dinner
2: Their Reaction to the Debut
3: Comeback, eroes and Hiro
A/N
4: Secrets and surprises
5: Dissapearance
6: Baby's past
7: Come Back Home
8: Pranks
9: Just Another Day at the Dorm
10: A Scene With Taehyung
11: A "Date" With Soojung
Christmas Special
13: Twice in One Day
14: Brother/Sister Bonding
Tagged
15: 'You guys are meanies!'
A/N I'M SOO SORRY!!! +Tag
16: After School Club
17: She doesn't like girls
18: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
A/N: I'm Still Alive
19: Dreams From the Past

12: Photoshoot

2.5K 79 8
By _baby_anime_

Y/n - your name
F/c - favourite colour (I'm Canadian, this is how we spell it)
N/n - nickname
M/n - middle name
E/c - eye colour
Bold - Authors Note
Italics - Thoughts
Underlined - English
Underlined/Italics - Japanese

~Y/n~
      I'm pretty sure the boys have become convinced that I like girls when they saw me and Soojung at the mall.  I'm not going to correct them, they can find out on their own, but I have no idea when that's going to be.  The album has been anounced, sort of.  BTS announced they were having a comeback and tye entire album would feature a girl group, but they deliberately left out which group, but the fans are really excited to find out who it is.  We haven't finished filming it yet, but we are going to a photoshoot, and since it hasn't been announced who we are, our faces won't be shown in the pictures.

      I volunteer to go first.  I will take pictures with all the boys before switching to the next girl.  We agreed the pictures are going to be black and white to help from any detail of our identities from being revealed.  The first boy I take a picture with is Jin.  In the picture he's wearing a white suite jacket and crooked black bow tie while holdingba dark red rose, that would look a dark grey, almost black, in the picture.  I wore a white dress that hugs my figure until half way down my thigh.  The dress itself reminds me of a wedding dress.  His tie started bugging me so I went to fix it.
"Geez, these styalists need to learn how to tie a bow," I tell him, making him smile.  I heard a camera shutter and turned to see they had taken a picture.
"Okay, next!" the camera man shouts.

(None of the pictures used in this chapter are mine)

I get rushed of the set and changed into another white dress that's alot more loose and has a very open back.  My hair is sprayed with something that makes it look a lot lighter and I'm rushed back onto set.  I see Yoongi wearing a white tux while sitting on a bench, and unlike the other picture, the wall of this one is white, not black.  I sit on the bench beside him and face away from the camera.
"Can you two have it so your heads are against eachothers?" the photographer asks.  I lean my head back onto his and hear the picture being taken.
"That was beautiful guys. Next!" she shouts.

I was put into a knee length, dark blue flowy, almost tango-like dress with silver heels.  The stuff was washed out of my hair, so it was back to it's original dark colour and tied into a beautifully elegant bun, which doesn't really suite the theme of the album, but none of them have so far, so whatever.  I get pushed infront of a grey background and wait for whichever member is next.  I see Hosoek being brought onto the set wearing a black tux.
"I want you two to dance.  Preferably a slow dance," the photographer tells us.  He puts his hand on my back, while the other one grabs my hand.  He starts twirling me around and I hear the camera shutter multiple times.
"That's good.  Next!" he yells as I leave towards the change room.

My hair is taken out and put into a lower bun before I'm changed into short black dress with long flower paterned lace sleeves.  I also wore a pair of dark tights an heels.  I was put in front of a black background that had beems going across it.  Namjoon comes onto the set in a pure black tux, with a black dress shirt.  I stand slightly in front of him, faceing away fron the camera. 
"Kat, move your hand onto his jawline and RM, run your hand through your hair," the photographer tells us.  I hesitated before moving my hand.  If I can't take a single picture, how am I supposed to film a whole scene?  I see him wink at the camera as the photo is being taken.  I walk back into the dressing room before I was given the 'Next'.

I get changed into a long silver gown with silver heels that aren't visible.  It's breath takeing.  I go out and am placed on a set of stairs.  I see Jimin come out wearing a white dress shirt with a black vest, black tie, and black dress pants.  He stood on the step in front of me.  I almost trip over my dress and grab onto his shoulder to steady myself. Why am I such a clutz? I ask myself while I hide my face in his shoulder.  I hear the sound of a camera shutter and look up.
"That was perfect Kat.  Why are you not a model?" the photographer asks.  I chuckle as I walk away.  I turn back and tell him the honest to goodness truth.
"I'm not pretty enough."  I hear a bunch of people tell me that I'm wrong, but I know it's true.

My hair is taken down from the bun, slightly wave and I'm changed into anither floor length gown, this one silver and shimmery.  It has a cool back, whick is good because I can't show my face.  I go to the plain grey backdrop as Taehyung approaches me.  He stands alittle further away then I think he should so I grab his tie and pull him a bit closer.  Before I can let go of the tie, the photographer tells my not to.  He takes the picture while I hold his tie and he has his hand behind his head.  I also notice that he's biting his lip.  He takes a pitcure and praises us before shouting "Next!" again.

The last picture is obviously going to be with Jungkook.  The dress is tight, knee lenght, and black.  Simple but cute.  I was put in another pair of black heels and by this point my feet are killing me.  I go to a similar background to the one I used with Taehyung, but darker.  Jungkook is wearing a black tux with a black tie, it was basic but he made it look good.  I put my hand on his chest to steady myself while fixing my shoes.  I can feel him staring at me, but don't care.  I hear the sound of a camera but can't see it through my hair.
"Kat!  You're a natural!" the photographer tells me. But I wasn't doing anything.

Hello stranger.  I am Baby.  I know it hasn't been that long since I posted the Christmas special, but it's winter break.  I gotta lot of time on my hands.  This chapter was just me finding these really cool pictures and wanting to use them, but in the next update there will be more filming, I promise.

Thanks for Reading.

💕🌹🌹💕🌹🌹💕
🌹💕💕🌹💕💕🌹
🌹💕💕💕💕💕🌹
💕🌹💕💕💕🌹💕
💕💕🌹💕🌹💕💕
💕💕💕🌹💕💕💕

~Baby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 1.7K 16
Lee Y/N... every boys ideal girl. This is a Kpop x Reader
3.7K 238 15
Hello clowns 🤡, I'm back from the dead (if you came from my old acc) with a new book that I'm actually gonna finish, I know a miracle. Enjoy 😉
399 25 17
This is my first fan fiction so please be aware that it's not that good, but enjoy anyway !
136K 7.3K 26
Please don't start reading this, it will leave you heartbroken for sure.