Idols Can Love {P.J.M}

By JungkieKookie

"Y/n? You mean Y/F/N? Of course i know her,she's really famous" "She's the one in Night Light group. I saw th... More

Intro
Our 1st Way
Our 2nd Way
Our 3rd Way
Our 4th Way
Our 5th Way
Our 6th Way
Our 7th Way
Our 8th way
Our 9th way
Our 10th Way
Our 11th way
Our 12th way
Our 13th Way
Our 14th Way
Our 15th Way
Our 16th Way
Our 17th Way
Our 18th Way
Our 19th Way
Our 20th Way
Our 21st Way
Our 22nd Way
Our 23rd Way
Our 24th Way
Our 25th Way
Our 26th Way
Our 27th Way
Our 28th Way
Our 29th Way
Our 30th Way
Our 31st Way
Our 32nd Way
Our 33rd Way
Our 34th Way
Our 35th Way
Our 36th Way
Our 37th Way
Our 38th Way
Our 39th Way
Found Our Way

Epilogue

3.3K 115 31
By JungkieKookie

I tried to smoothen out my dress, but it seem like something is still wrong even though the stylist had smoothen it more than three times.

"How's my hair?"

"Pretty as always Y/n" she smiled to me and continue to adjust the small bang on my face. I sigh, feeling frust a little. It's a big day, I have to look good. My unnies isn't here,
"We'll be watching from afar baby. Don't forget to smile!"

Luna's words still linger around in my head, how could them do this to me! That's so mean 😭

"Y/n?"

"Ah, yes? "

"You're ready to go, the others will come shortly, please wait outside"
I smile to her and bow a little, thanking her along.

So this is it, it will happen after all. Don't worry, Jimin'll be there, and as long as he's there,i have faith. Just don't disappear
Jimin-ah :')

"Looking pretty, Red"

I glance to him and pouted,
"I am not Red tonight, at least my dress isn't. "

"So should I call you snow monster? "

We both end up laughing, and I can't help myself from admiring him.

"How do I look? Let me guess, perfect? " he proudly said with a smirk.

"Well, almost. Here"
I fixed his wrinkled necktie, my fingers move swiftly together, pushing and pulling the soft pieces of clothing against each other, until the result come out as a straight necktie.

"There, now you're perfect"
When I lifted my eyes, our nose are inches from touching. My hand rested itself on his chest and he swiftly grabbed my arm, gazing me softly. It was a competition of staring and smiling to each other afterwards.

"I want to kiss you so bad... " he murmer.

"I know... "

"Oh Y/n,there you are! "

We both quickly parted away by the sound of Nayeon. She's currently crouching down to fix her heels, and soon stand up again, walking to me with wide smile.

"Aww, uri Heart Queen is gonna steal a lot of hearts tonight"

"Thanks, you also look so beautiful tonight." I smile to her as I look to her outfit.

She hug me and mutter a quick thank you.

"I need to sit with another actor, see you at the red carpet " she waved and went away.

The thing is every of us were partnered to each other, and walk on the red carpet, holding hands. Surprise surprise, my partner is Park cool Jimin.

"Oh, they started to call us" Jimin said as his eyes landed on the forming group of actors and actresses.

I nod and walk ahead, only to be pulled back by another force. Once I'm infront of him, he peck me on the lips and smirk afterward.

"What, that's not fair! You're too fast! "

"Life is all about fast Choi Y/n. Or should I call you Park Y/n instead? Soon to be I hope. "

He lightly pull me to the Black van that will bring us to the red carpet for the drama, Her Eyes promotion. We were the last to enter, so we need to sit at the back seat. When the van started to move, I whisper to Jimin.

"Are you serious about our plan? "

"Positive "

"How are you so sure? "

"You'll be with me right? "

I nod, "Of course"

"Then I'm 100% sure about this, as long as you're here, everything's gonna be fine."

He layed his hand on top of mine, grabbing it lightly. We lean in, and in the darkness, we give each other a short kiss, okay maybe it wasn't that short...

Once the van stopped and we stepped outside, I could hear the cheers getting louder and camera flashes caught my eyes.

"Choi Y/n,Park Jimin!
Choi Y/n,Park Jimin! "

The cheer was from Starlings and ARMYs, they had came here to show support for our acting in the drama. Aww, that's so sweet.

I link my hand to his arm and walk down the red carpet, waving at the fans along. They were screaming and cheering louder.
When we arrived at the platform, the others are already waiting for us.

The MC introduce us to the reportes who keep taking pictures of us. He asked us a few questions, like how the drama was delayed a bit because of the unexpected snow storm, but he didn't ask about Jimin and I trapped in the cabin house there,i wonder why.

"We also have the handsome bangtan sonyeondan Jimin and good looking NightLight Y/n.Both of them played the most important role in this drama,being the lead characters. How's that feels to you two? "

I pass the mic to Jimin first and he gladly accepted it.
"Ah, Ne! It was my second time acting. But this time I got to be the main character so I feel scared a little at first. Then, I get to know another lead character was carried by Y/n,and we kind of worked from there. So I'll say that this is another experience I have while being an idol as well as an actor"

The mic was now in my hand and I let out a small exhale.
"Ah, to me, it was my first time in acting seriously, and this is a life time chance, as well as my very first. I didn't have much experience, but thanks to Nayeon, the other actors and actresses, as well as the fan, Starlings who keep helping me and encourage to go forward, I was able to stand here tonight. Thank you again for all those supports, you guys are the best"

I passed the mic back to the MC, as he continue to look at his speech card.
"So currently, as we're speaking, both of you are trending on Twitter worldwide , with the hashtag #QueenY/n, #KingJimin and #King&QueenRulesDrama"

"Ah... Jjinja? " Jimin asked the MC, earning a nod. He let out a cheeky smile and thank the ARMYs and Starlings for the hashtags.

"Now, let's have the reporter get some news for you"

As the MC finished speaking, a lot of reporter raised their hand and the MC choose one of them.

"What is the relationship between you two?"

Both of us look at each other, finally the plan has come.

"We are currently dating, and she's someone dear to me" Jimin said as he stepped forward.

There's murmer going on, and the same reporter ask,
"Is it allowed? "

I smiled and together, Jimin and I linked our hands, saying out proud,

"Idols can love"

~The End~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 1.9K 30
Revenge... That's all what she wants.. From childhood, she was never happy. Tortured, blamed and in the end left alone. Once she grow up, she became...
199K 10K 52
"Take me back." "It's a bit late don't you think?" "But I never stopped loving you." Jimin argued not wanting to let this love go. Ever since he move...
406 26 13
Suk Jaehwa is in love. Well, not exactly. She's trying to get over him. It's been a long time since they were together. He doesn't admit he remembers...
461K 12.7K 131
@junghope, part of a very iconic rap duo, BTS, alongside with @minsuga. @leeyoori, a model who's bff's with a famous actor @kimtaehyung, who pushes...