Welcome Home - HS - Completed

By Ceeceeinatl1

This is about Harry Styles moving into his SoHo apartment in NYC and discovers a beautiful new neighbor who b... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Good to Be Home
Chapter 2 - Chinese Food
Chapter 3 - Dinner
Chapter 4 - Tequila
Chapter 5 - Dessert
Chapter 6 - Dance with Me
Chapter 7 - Taste so Good
Chapter 8 - Come with Me
Chapter 9 - Ecstasy
Chapter 10 - Calgon Take Me Away
Chapter 11 - Time for Bed
Chapter 12 - Damn
Chapter 13 - Good Morning Sunshine
Chapter 14 - Oh Shit
Chapter 15 - Shower Time
Chapter 16 - Papi
Chapter 17 - Where is my Wallet?
Chapter 18 - Drawn to you
Chapter 19 - Dark Room
Chapter 20 - Ed
Chapter 21 - Fantasy
Chapter 22 - Picture This
Chapter 23 - Partying
Chapter 24 - Where is she?
Chapter 25 - Don't Answer
Chapter 26 - Pussy Ass Bitch
Chapter 27 - You Are Mine Now
Chapter 28 - You Need To Move On
Chapter 29 - No He Didn't
Chapter 30 - You Don't Have To Stay
Chapter 31 - I Like Dreaming
Chapter 32 - Vincenzo Ferrari
Chapter 33 - Talk Too Soon
Chapter 34 - Maria Ferrari
chapter 35 - That Pussy is Mine Now...
Chapter 36 - Mangia (Eat)
Chapter 37 - Fuck Me... Please
Chapter 38 - Mile High Club
Chapter 39 - Marcel
Chapter 41 - Pizza Time
Chapter 42 - Dinner Party
Chapter 43 - Pony
Chapter 44 - Damnnn
Chapter 45 - Oh Mitch
Chapter 46 - Karaoke
Chapter 47 - Time to Cool Off
Chapter 48 - Party Animal
Chapter 49 - I Remember
Chapter 50 - Where is the Key?
Chapter 51 - Temptation
Chapter 52 - OMG No...
Chapter 53 - Something is Wrong
Chapter 54 - Call My Father
Chapter 55 - I Owe You Everything
Chapter 56 - What are you doing here?
Chapter 57 - I Love You Too!
Chapter 58 - Locked In
Chapter 59 - Fuck... I Love You
Chapter 60 - Keep Him Happy or I will
Chapter 61 - What The Fuck Are You Doing Here?
Chapter 62 - Dress Shopping
Chapter 63 - Hen Party
Chapter 64 - The Wedding
Chapter 65 - If I Could Fly
Chapter 66 - You Lying Bitch
Chapter 67 - London Bridge On My Ass
Chapter 68 - OMG Louis
Chapter 69 - My Heart Is Hurting
Chapter 70 - What the Fuck did you just say?
Chapter 71 - Sweet Angel
Chapter 72 - New York Bound
Chapter 73 - Wait... What???
Chapter 74 - I'm So Sorry!
Chapter 75 - Harry Lost his Mind!
Chapter 76 - Fireworks
Chapter 77 - Beached Whale
Chapter 78 - Wedding Day
Chapter 79 - Smile for the Camera...Bitch
Chapter 80 - Wait... What????
Chapter 81 - Am I Dead?
Chapter 82 - Flatlines
Epilogue - Infinity

Chapter 40 - Magic

1.9K 53 4
By Ceeceeinatl1

Christina's POV

"Oh Harry, this is so beautiful! No wonder you couldn't wait to get here!" I say as I am looking around in amazement.  I look over at Harry and he is just staring at me.  "Why are you staring at me?"   He apologizes and says, "I am sorry, it is just..  it is because you are so truly beautiful."  I can't help but blush, "Oh Harry..."

Harry grabs my hand and shows me all around the house.  One room is prettier than the next.  I can't help but squeal with excitement.   Then we come to the master bedroom.   Harry stops us in front of the door and tells me that this is where the "Magic" happens.  I roll my eyes and say, "Really Harry...  Did I need to know this is where you made "Magic" with all the women before me?"  

I see panic set in on Harry's face and I can't help but laugh!  "Babe, don't worry.  I know there were women before me."   I grab his face and kiss it all over!   He looks at me and says, "Baby girl, I am so sorry.  I didn't mean it to sound that way.  I honestly was thinking about the magic we would make here."

"Harry, open the door." I say laughing.  He opens the door and I can't help but be in awe.   This room is amazing and OMG the view!  "Oh Harry, this room IS magical. I walk over to the glass doors that lead to a balcony.  I can't believe how beautiful the view is.  I turn around and tell Harry that he is so blessed to have a house like this. 

"Has anyone ever done a photo shoot of this house?  This needs to be in a magazine.    The view, the architecture, the décor just simply beautiful." I say.   Harry looks at me and says proudly, "I am so glad you like it.  I knew when I bought this house it was amazing.  I personally picked out the décor myself."  I reply, "You have a really good eye Harry.  This is amazing!" 

Harry walks over to me and says, "Yes, I do have an good eye.  I knew from the moment I saw you, that you were for me."  I look down and blush and he lifts my chin up and looks me in the eyes and tells me, "Christina, I wish you knew how beautiful you are, inside and out."  Then he kisses me so sweetly I can't help but melt in his arms.

He picks me up and spins me around the room and throws me on the bed and starts to tickle me and says, "Now about that magic..."  I scream, "OMG Harry!!!!  I am going to pee on myself!!!  Stop!!!!!!!!!!  Bwahahahahaaha  Harry, please....  I can't breath....   bwahahahahahaa"

He stops and we gaze into each others eyes and I feel the mood shift.   We are laughing one minute and searching each others eyes for answers to questions that do not need to be spoken.   Are you really the one?  Is this real?  Will this last?

I look at Harry and bring my lips to his and say, "Yes, Harry."   He grabs me into his arms and kisses me passionately, lovingly, longingly...  We lay there just kissing and holding each other feeling nothing but content.  Nothing can ruin this moment...

Harry's POV

I am tickling Christina and something happens.  We are laughing one minute and get so serious the next.  I gaze into her eyes and I wonder if this is real... Is she the one I want to spend the rest of my life with?  Then she kisses me and says, "Yes Harry."   Can she read my mind?  Are we that in tune?

I grab her into my arms and begin to kiss her so passionately like I can't get enough of her... like she is leaving me and I don't want to let her go... like this is love...  What I am feeling is more than just a sexual magnetism, it is a fulfillment on a deeper level.   Why do I always fall so hard so quickly?  I really hope Christina doesn't break my heart.

As we are laying there my phone rings.  I pull it out of my pocket and see it is Niall.  "Niall, how are you?"  Niall says, "I am outside.  Open the door!"  I look at Christina and say to Niall, "Okay, I will be right down."   I grab Christina and tell her to follow me because I want to introduce her to Niall.

I open the door and Niall puts his arms out and gives me a hug and tells me how much he has missed me.  He pulls away from me and looks at Christina and says, "Well, well, well who do we have here?  Hello there little missy"   I introduce Christina to Niall and he grabs her and spins her around and says, "I finally get to meet you.  Harold over here has done nothing but talk about you."

"Okay Niall, put her down and stop talking." I say as I feel my face turning red.   "Awwwww, look at Harry getting all shy!" Niall says.  Bwahahahahaha    Christina just laughs and tells him how nice it is to meet him as well.

"So, what brings you here?  How did you know I was here already?" I ask.   "First of all, between Twitter and Instagram, I basically know your every move!   You two have been shipped already!  I saw Charry, Harrina, Charold bwahahahahaha   Anyway, the reason I am here is because I miss you and I have some stuff I have been writing and would love for you to listen to it and give me your opinion.  Did you cook?  I am hungry."

Christina says, "What? They have shipped us?  OMG Harrina!!!  Now that is hilarious!  I roll my eyes and say to Niall, "I miss you too.   I would love to listen to it.  I am so excited for you.   I know you are going to do great as a solo artist!"  

"Thanks man.  Now do you have any food?  I am starving!", Niall wails.   Christina tells Niall that we just got here and haven't cooked or eaten yet. 

Niall takes out his phone and says, "Pizza?"   We both nod and Niall orders within seconds.  "WTF, do you have restaurants on speed dial?  Never mind, I forgot who I was talking to." I say.

Christina says that she is going to go take a shower before the pizza gets here.   I tell Niall that I will be right back.   I get our suitcases and bring them up to the room. 

I look at Christina and apologize that Niall just showed up.   "Harry, no need to apologize.   I think it is great that Niall wants to get your opinion on his new music and he misses you! I can't wait to hear stories about you!" she tells me.   Wow, every other woman I have been with would be livid that someone would show up unannounced.  She is proving to me time and time again that I know I am making the right choice.

I just look at her and smile, she gets me...  "Now don't be rude, go downstairs with Niall and catch up while I take a shower." she says.

"Thanks Baby Girl!" I say as I kiss her.

Christina's POV

I walk into the bathroom and damn near fainted.  This looks like a spa.  There is a huge tub and what looks like a 4 person shower.  I contemplate taking a bath or a shower...  Hmmmm   I decide to take a shower.  I have other plans for that tub when the time is right.

I put the shower on and take my dress off.  I stop and look in the mirror.  OMG, I look a  mess.  I have circles under my eyes and my hair is literally everywhere...

I walk into the shower and put my face up into the streams of water coming towards me.  Oh this feels so amazing.  The jets of water are making my body tingle all over.  My God, I need a shower like this.  I reach for the body wash and start to rub it all over my body.   OMG this smells so good.  I close my eyes and inhale the smell of the body soap.  Smells like...  hmmm  coconut and almond...

I begin to spread the soap over my breasts and my nipples get hard.  I can't help it, I start massaging my breasts and pinching my nipples.   I feel my back start to arch.  I bring one of my hands down my stomach towards my core.

My fingers find their way to my clit and begin to rub it.  Hmmmmmm  that feel so good.   I let 2 fingers make their way inside me.  Oh fuck...  I start to move them in and out slowly while still massaging my breasts.  Oh how I wish Harry was here with me. 

I start to get a good rhythm going when I feel hands on my hips and someone whispering in my ear, "Fuck, baby girl... you couldn't wait for me?  You are so damn sexy.  Let daddy help you out here"    

"Oh Harry, I couldn't help it.  Your shower is amazing.  Between the shower jets and me thinking of you..." I moan.   I feel his hard dick on my ass.  Harry pushes me against the wall and moves my legs apart he then slips his dick inside me.  My walls immediately begin to constrict around it.

"Damn Christina, you feel so fucking good." he moans.  I feel his dick going in and out of me and I swear I want to just scream with pleasure.   Harry moves me away from the wall and tells me to bend over.   Harry gets a good grip of my hips and starts to push into me faster and faster hitting that spot no one has ever hit before. 

"Fuck me Christina.  Squeeze that dick with your pussy.   Move that ass baby girl.  Fuck yeah...  Oh God Christina..." Harry tells me.  I feel Harry grab me by my hair and tells me to say his name.  I call his name, "Harry... "   *SMACK*    "I said say my name" he yells after he smacks my ass. 

Oh Fuck... that felt so good.  "I'm sorry... Sexy Daddy, you feel so good.  Please do that again.  Smack that ass!" I beg. *SMACK* Oh Fucking Hell...  "You like that, huh?  You have been a bad girl.  *SMACK*   You were playing with my pussy without me." he says to me as he continues to push in and out of me hitting that spot he knows so well. 

"Christina...  oh baby girl...  Fuck...  Your pussy is so fucking tight..." he tells me.   That is when I feel that tingling sensation start to take over.   "Oh Fuck, Harry I am about to cum.   Cum with me daddy...  Cum for me...  Fuck me harder..." I scream.

Harry begins to pound into me faster and faster.  I know he is ready to explode.  I try to hold back but, I can't.  My body starts to tremble and my walls begin to constrict.   Then I hear Harry scream, "Fuck... Christina...  Hmmmmmmmmmmm".  I feel his body start to jerk and his hot load fills me up and drip out of me as he pulls himself out. 

I can barely stand up.  My legs are so weak.  Harry turns me around and puts his arms around me to hold me up.  I look at Harry and feel my eyes roll back into my head.  "That was amazing" I tell him.  "Yes, it was baby girl... yes, it was." he moans.

"OMG Harry, did you make Niall leave so you could come up here with me?" I question.   "Nope, sent him to the store for tequila..." he smirks.

I look at Harry and say, "Oh God... tequila..."   He smirks...

Thank you for reading my story!

More to cum!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 55 32
“It was all a mistake. Just forget it ever happened. Leave me alone and don’t bother talking to me ever again.”85 letters. 21 words. 3 sentences… ech...
12.3K 381 12
Louis didn't believe in love at first sight until he met his neighbour Harry, the gorgeous man in the apartment next door who saved lives and had a s...
9.8K 366 29
And who knew the new neighbor would be that twisted? -*SEXUAL CONTENT* -COMPLETED -not my proudest piece of writing :/
3.1K 93 17
A Harry imagine that was originally written for instagram that I am now posting on Wattpad! You can follow me on Instagram too, if you'd like @imagin...