When. (Jc Caylen Fanfic)

By oCaylenCloudo

Forgive & Forget More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
A/N
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
A/N

Eight

662 16 0
By oCaylenCloudo

"Jc's POV"

Kian is like my brother. How could he possibly do that to Bella? He saw her boobs before I did? not cool.

"Babe, I want you to know that I love you and no one can take that away from me." I told her looking down at her curled up to my chest.

"I love you Jc" she said back to me while looking up.

Wishbone came running in my room and jumped up on my bed. "Hi little wishbone!" I said in a baby voice as I patted the bed, which caused him to attack my hand. Bella laughed and I laughed with her.

"Your laugh is amazing. Its beautiful, I wake up and hope to hear it." I said as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"Thank you Jc"she said with a crisp voice.

"Listen Bella" I started and then paused, "They boys and I have talked about this many times before and I feel like it's the right time for it to happen."

"Go on" she said and sat up and looked at me.

"Well, would you maybe want to.. become apart of this household?" I asked and held her hand in mine.

"Jc I-" she started. "I have been waiting for you to ask. I feel like I would have no where else to go. Thank you. But I need your help with something..." I looked at her.

"Anything at all" I said as I squeezed her hand.

"I need you to come with me to my house and help me pack..." she started "the only thing is that I don't know if my mom is going to be there."

"Of corse I will. If your mom is there, I will talk to her." I said as I got up off of the bed."Let's go and tell the boys."

We both walked out and saw all of the boys on the couches either on their phones, or playing Mario Kart.

"Boys I have an announcement!" I said but no one looked up.

"Guys!" I said a little louder, but still no reply.

"GUYS!" I yelled and they all paused what they were doing and looked up at me.

"We have an announcement." I said and they all nodded.

"Bella is-" I started, "She's moving in with us." They all smiled and clapped. Bella was standing in the corner blushing.

"I am going with her to her 'old house' and we are going to pack her stuff up." I said as I grabbed my PennyBoard and SnapBack. Bella grabbed hers too. She was wearing a muscle crop top with shorts and a messy bun with no makeup. She still looked gorgeous.

"Peace" Connor said as they all looked back to their electronics. Bella and I opened the door, and put down our pennyboards and hopped on them. We skated a few blocks down from our house and finally made it.

"Ready?" she asked before we walked in. I nodded and we both walked in. A burst of smokey air went through my nose causing me to cough.

"BELLA?" A voice called from upstairs making me jump, "IS THAT YOU?"

"Shit" Bella mumbled.

We both walked upstairs and ran into her room, closing the door behind us and we locked it. Her mom was yelling her name from outside of the door and was banging on the door.

"Let's make this quick and fast. We come in, pack and get the hell out." She said with a worried look across her face.

I helped her pack all of her clothes, hair things, makeup, picture frames with her friends in it, Pillows, and whatever stuff she wanted. Her mom was away from the door and so we ran out, and ran downstairs. we headed for the door, but a figure was standing in front of it.

"Where the hell do you think you're going Bella?" Her mom said with a raspy, smoker voice.

"Moving out. You never took care of me anyways. All you did was made me but your drugs, and your alcohol. You were a terrible mother to me anyways. I never needed you." Bella said with a confident voice, as I was just standing there holding some of her bags with my mouth shut.

"You love me" Her mom said moving closer to Bella.

"I have never loved you its like you're not even my mother." she blurted out and her mother ran at her and tackled her.

"STOP!" I yelled and her mom just looked at me with a disgusted look.

"Who the hell are you to tell me what to do? Bella who is this." she yelled at her and me.

"He's my boyfriend and I'm moving in with him." Bella said sternly.

"You're just gunna hook up, and leave like the slut you are. Then, you're going to come back crawling to me and I WONT LET YOU COME HOME!" She yelled as she pinned her on the ground.

"You have no right to call her that! Let Bella go!" I yelled back at her. She hissed at me. "I have every right!" she yelled as the put her hands around Bella's neck and started squeezing it tighter and tighter. She couldn't breathe! I ran at her mother, and tackled her to the ground leaving Bella crawling away.

"YOU DOUCHEBAG!" She screamed at me.

"BELLA TAKE YOUR BAGS AND RUN HOME NOW!" I yelled at Bella who was picking up her stuff opened the door and ran out leaving her mother and me alone.

"Now either you leave her and I alone, or you go through me and my group. What one?" I said as I wanted to scare her off with my wimpy friends.

"Just know that I am her mother. I can do what I want with her" she hissed and I let her go and went for the bag that Bella had left. I opened the door, glared at her and slammed the door.

I hopped on my PennyBoard with the bag on my back and road it back to the house. I bursted in the door.

"Bella!!" I yelled but no reply. Only the boys looking at me funny. I ran into my room looking for her, out the bag down and ran upstairs. No Bella. I started to panic. She left before me so how can she not be here?

"GUYS!" I screamed

"What's wrong Jc!" Ricky yelled

"BELLA! SHES GONE I CANT FIND HER" I was in panic mode. without listening for a reply from the boys, I ran out the doorway and ran down the street.

"BELLA! WHERE ARE YOU!"I screamed as I ran. Maybe she got lost? Maybe she went a different way than me? I really hope so.

I ran and ran until I saw a faint figure from afar.

"BELLA!! IS THAT YOU?" I screamed at the top of my lungs and ran towards the figure without taking a breath and then I heard it call my name back. I ran faster and it ran towards me.

"BELLA! WHERE DID YOU GO! YOU SCARED THE LIVING DEATH OUT OF ME!" I yelled because she was still far away. She just ran towards me and jumped in my arms.

"I feel like a dumbass." she said into my chest.

"I was panicking Bella where did you go!?" I said with worry in my voice.

"I couldn't find my way home I feel so damn stupid. I was concentrating on getting the hell away from my mom." She said while she looked up at me.

"You're not stupid Bella. That was the smartest thing to do in the situation. I was just worried about you." I said while I looked down at her.

"I love you Jc" she whispered.

"I love you too Bell" I said while I grabbed her hand and put her bag that she was carrying on my shoulder. We walked back home and she put her things in my room, and closed the door behind her. I think she was changing, but she was in the room for a long time...

I finally knocked on the door but no answer.

"Bella? Are you okay?" I said from outside the door. No reply. I waited a little while because I thought she was sleeping, but then I couldn't take it. I couldn't take not knowing what she is doing in there. I finally picked the lock and burst into the room. I found Bella digging her face into her pillow and crying her eyes out. I sat down beside her on the bed and rubbed her back.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" I whispered as she sobbed. She sniffled.

"It's okay Jc don't worry about it" She said as her voice was shattered. I just kept rubbing her back and running my fingers through her hair.

"You'll feel batter Bella you'll feel better." I whispered softly as I hugged her tight.

"I love you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 6.7K 39
you can't wake up-this is not a dream * sequel to 'what if' *
370K 4.6K 65
Our2ndLife imagines, enjoy.
20.5K 300 48
¢σииσя fяαитα'ѕ ѕιѕтєя αи∂ кιαи ℓαωℓєу'ѕ gιяℓfяιєи∂, ¢συℓ∂ ℓιfє gєт αиу вєттєя тнαи тнιѕ?
7.9K 209 58
I know everyone is writing one of these but I wanted to give it a try