College Girls All Wanna Thug

By Earnednotgiven

Jaylynn is a a fun-sized party girl who love to stay wild and have fun. She thought She found the man of her... More

College Girls All Wanna Thug
Till 3 A.M.
The Morning After
The First Day of College
Later That Night.!❤
Date Night.
You Do What.??!
Here we go again.
My THUG!❤❤
No Smashin -n- Dashin.!
.....Awww S**t.
If it's one thing...❤
Some Months Go By
You Might ❤ The streets ......
B**ch , Dont kill My Vibe .
3 Months and Counting
Small World
Stairway to Hell
Uh-Oh.
From the Author
Not an Update
Sequel
Author's Note❤

Lil Devin ❤

190 5 0
By Earnednotgiven

Jaylynn P.O.V

I heard Kayden walk in the house late last night , but I ignored it cuz I had a big day to prepare for . Finally my baby boy was going to be here and I could be back to normal again.I woke up at around 6 a.m. and started getting ready . I showered and through on some Nike sweats and a tank top . I put on Nike slides and woke Kayden up . He still seemed tired ,but he got up pretty fast . Kayden got all of our bags and we walked down to the car . The hospital was about five minutes away ,so we got there pretty fast . My mom , dad , Cassidy , Isaac and Kayden's parents were already there . J.R. told me he wasn't going to be able to make it  but I was okay . The doctor led us back to my room,and told Kayden to put on all of this protective stuff since it was technically a surgery . After about 15 minutes of waiting ,we went back to another room where there was scissors and needles next to a bed with a curtain . I layed down , and held Kayden's hand .

"Hes gonna be here soon ."

"I know ."

There was alot of tugging and pulling , and then I heard Devin's first cry. It was loud , and damn near a sream. I looked up and saw Kayden peeking his head over the curtain and then quickly pull it back down, but smile .

"Who does he look like ," I asked excitedly .

"Hell if I know , he look like an alien ," he said laughing .

"10 pounds 2 ounces ," I heard the doctor say .

The doctor brought Devin to Kayden and put him in his arms .

"Congratulations ," he said walking away while the other doctors began taking the curtain down and giving me pain medicine . I looked at Kayden and smiled . He was going to be a perfect father .

Kayden P.O.V.

Holding my son for the first time was crazy . I never thought I would be a father, not this young .  I came up with the name Devin . We dont know his middle name yet , but I like Armon . I held him for about 5 minutes until the doctors said that they were going to go clean him . Hopefully then he would look like a person , cuz right now he just looks like an alien with a big ass head . He definitely has Jaylynn's head . They took Jaylynn back to the original room , and I went back to tell everyone about my lil man.

"10 pounds ," I said walking up and smiling .

My parents as well as Jaylynn's hugged me and I showed them some of the less graphic pictures I took with my phone . I texted Camden and walked back to Jaylynn's room where I saw her holding my prince .

"Watchu doin," I said smiling .

"Chillin. Im so happy he's finally here ."

"Me too .Now give him here ," I said taking him away from her .

"He was inside of me for nine months . give him back ." she laughed .

"Exactly ,Its my turn I said sitting down on the couch with him.

The nurse walked in with a computer .

"Whats his name ," she asked .

Jay looked at me and smiled .

"Devin Armon Jones ." I responded. I looked at him asleep and laughed . He kinda looked like me inna way .

"And is baby Devin getting circumcised today .?"

"Yea."

"Um does he have to ,"Jaylynn said .

"Its a decision for the parents to make," the nurse said .

"I dont want him to ."

"You dont have a choice ," I said looking up from Devin quickly .

"There's no need to ."

"Alright when he get older and he bust a nut ,you the one cleaning that shit up . You know what , no nevermind that . You dont have a choice , my son not bout to have some elephant trunk looking ass dick ."

"Fine." she said laughing .

The nurse walked out and about 5 minutes she came back with another doctor . I watched as he took Devin from me and cut him where the sun doesnt shine. He cried a little , but he'll thank me later . After that was taken care of , my parents and everyone else came to to hold him and say bye . At around 12:00 ,I decided to take a small nap with him asleep in my arms . We were officially a family now .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 293K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
266K 25.8K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
597K 49.4K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...