Some Months Go By

Jaylynn P.O.V.

Its been about four months since I found out I was pregnant. I had to stop playing volleyball at least for this year . Kayden and basketball is going amazing. He's currently ranks number one in the nation among guards , and he is a high draft prospect . He still doesn't know if he wants to stay another year or just enter the draft . We are really happy , and I think he's going to be a great father . We go to parenting classes, but he just be fooling most of the time . Today we're supposed to going to find oit if it's a boy or girl after Kayden gets back from practice. One thing I dont like about pregnancy is the clothes . They're all so big and awkward looking. After I showered , I put on black long sleeved v-neck, some red jeans , and low 11's. I curled my hair and waited for Kayden to get home .

He walked in , and of course , he had to say something about my stomach.

"Awww, there's my basketball. And I told coach I lost it ."

"Haha, very funny ," I said kissing him. "You need to go wash up ,sweaty."

He walked into the restroom and in about 15 minutes he came out looking fine as ever . He had on a U.C.L.A. basketball sweatshirt, some black Truu's© , his Laney fives , some diamond stud earings, a black Rolex© , and and a snapback with the O.V.O. owl on it .

"Don't you look amazing," I said sarcastically.

"You look better," he said picking me up and kissing me .

"Stop Kayden we're gonna be late ." I said laughing.

He put me down and we went to the car . We drove for about 15 minutes until we got to the doctor. He opened my door and we walked in . I wanted it to be a girl so bad . They called my name, and led me back to the room. The doctor put the cold stuff I hated on my stomach and we listened to the baby's heart beat. I looked up at Kayden who looked kind of confused.

"You good bae.?"

"Yea, I just can't tell the baby from the black and white stuff."

The doctor showed him the baby , but it didn't really help . He moved the screen around until he found the baby's lower area. I got kind of nervous , cause I didn't want to see a penis . Sure enough , as soon as the doctor moved the screen down, that's all we saw.

"Ooohh, My boy gotta big d-"

Before Kayden could finish his sentence I hit him in his chest . He laughed and kissed me . We got up and walked out to got eat. We ended up going to Cheddar's . We stayed for about an hour until Kayden's phone rang . He said he had to go asap, so he drove me back to campus . I got home and looked in the mirror poking my stomach. I looked the exact same, just with a giant ball in my mid-section. I haven't even gained weight.  I decided to take a picture and send it to my mom. "My Prince❤❤" was what I sent her. I was going to be a mom soon, and what's crazier is that its going to be to a mini-Kayden. Jesus help me .