B**ch , Dont kill My Vibe .

Kayden P.O.V.

"I can't fucking stand you Kayden Devon Jones .!"

I calmly walked out of her room to see my keys halfway across the room . Why the hell was she throwing shit .?

"Jay what's wr-"

"Don't what's wrong me , You know exactly what's wrong"

"Now baby , if I knew what was wrong, would I be asking you," I said keeping my distance from her .

"You smell that .? It's the smell of nothing cooking.! I get home from this damn parenting class that you can't come to because you have practice and shit . Nigga, you don't look like you been sweating at all, so why the fuck ain't no goddamn food ready .?"

This bitch was officially going crazy.

"Jay, I have never lied to you about anything," I said in the calmest way possible ," Why would I start now . ? I did have practice, I already showered, I figured we could go out to eat tonight."

"No , I wanted you to cook. So fuck you ."

With that she went and dat down on the couch and folded her arms .

"You know what , whatever." I said as I was picking my keys up off of the ground.

I started to walk towards the door , and as I was opening the door , I heard Jaylynn say.....

"Where are you going.?"

"Out , " I said simply .

I was only going to my car to get high, but she didn't have to know all of that .I walked down, got in . and started blasting the "Nothing was the Same" album by Drake . I lit up a blunt, and went to town.  I looked up and it had been about an hour so I decided to go on back up . I went up and opened the door to see Jaylynn siting on the couch in a sports bra and some pink and white Nike© shorts. Normally , I would get kinda"excited " about that, but she had a giant ball where her stomach usually was , so that was kinda hard .

"Where have you been," She said standing in front of me .

"I said I was going out"

"Its been an hour , Kayden"

"And its been 5 months since you've gotten pregnant , so now that we are okay with dates and times can I go to sleep ," I said moving her out of my way .

"Kayden, you've been smoking, " she now said jumping in front of me with her back in front of the bedroom door.

"And."

"And , you said you were gonna stop," she now said with tears forming in her eyes .

"Man, get put of my way with that b.s.," I said moving her again .

I went took my clothes off ,and put on a pair of basketball shorts. I got in the bed and she wasn't too far behind. I was laying on my back , and she came and positioned her self of my stomach almost in the "riding" position.

"When are you gonna stop"

"Never if you keep asking questions."

"I'm being serious ."

I gave her a serious look, lifting one eyebrow at her .

"Jay, move."

"Are you really going to raise your son , being in a gang, and smoking weed, and God knows what ever else you do ."

"I already told you I'm not , so don't bring my son into your little bitch fits."

"Whatever ," she said laying down next to me .

I wrapped my arms around her stomach as much as I could, and it got me thinking. I needed to handle my business before he got here . I had 4 months to find and kill J.R. and all his niggas. Seems like enough time , but its easier said than done. He was trained by the Kingpin .