My THUG!❤❤

Jaylynn P.O.V.

Kayden kicked the door open , and immediately shot two people he saw sitting on the couch.

"Get the kitchen C.J. ," he yelled to Camden.

We continued walking down the hall, he kicked open a bedroom door, and shot someone asleep. We continued walking down the long hallway, and a bullet flew right past my ear.

"Fuck," he yelled pulling me down to the ground.

He turned around and shot another guy .

"I told you not to come , Jaylynn," he said pulling me up off of the ground roughly.

"Owww, Kayden ."

"Shut up, and c'mon."

I was kinda pissed he told me to shut up , but now was not the time nor the place to handle that, so I let it slide. He walked into a room, and I walked over to the corner. He walked into the bathroom , and I heard alot of screaming and stuff falling over. I was gonna go in there, but I was kinda scared. Some guy came out , and had Kayden in a head lock. He walked over to me and said...

"Oh , do this is your boyfriend, huh? Well now you can see him get killed."

Kayden was patting his hip , and I had no idea what the fuck he was doing , until i looked down at mine , and saw the gun he had strapped to me earlier. I pulled it out , and shot it , closing my eyes. Two strong hands grabbed me, and I opened my eyes and it was Kayden. The guy was on the ground all dead like.

"Oh  shit , Kayden," i said with tears filling my eyes.

"It's iight boo, you did the right thing," he said wiping my tears.

Kayden P.O.V.

I couldnt believe Jaylynn had just killed B. Wright any more than she did.

C.J. came running in along with the rest of the crew.

"We got his ass , nigga ," I said. "Well, I didn't, Jaylynn did," I said smiling looking over at her.

She smiled at me and laughed.I dapped C.J. up took Jaylynn's hand to begin walking out,

"Aye , clean this shit up. And make this shit snappy. A nigga got things to do , " I yelled walking out of the door.

I helped Jaylynn in the car, so we could sit down and talk.

"How you feeling," I asked.

"I don't know. Its kinda weird. Like I just killed someone."

"Dont think of it like that , think of it like self defense or defending someone you love."

"I guess."

I kissed her and told her I was going to take her out tonight to take her mind off of things. after about 15 minutes, we heard the police coming down the street , so we were out .

"Yo, head back to the trap. I gotta get back soon."

"Damn K. Dot , you sure you gotta go," C.J. said.

"Yea, its already 6:30."

"You and yo damn basketball , pretty boy."

"Shut the fuck up nigga. and lets not forget we twins nigga."

We finally pulled up the to the trap so we could go unload and Jaylynn and I could get back to school.

"Alright baby , lets go unload."

Jaylynn and I walked down the hall, and she still kinda looked uneasy.

"You okay , Jay."

"Yea, Im good."

I kissed her again, but neither of us pulled away. It turned into a full blown make out session, and I'm pretty sure both of us forgot we were in the middle of a room full of guns. I rested my hands on her waist and she wrapped her hands around my neck, deepening the kiss. I slid my toungue in, and we had the longest toungue war we had ever had.

"What y'all doing," Camden yelled laughing

Jaylynn jumped so fast ,I kinda bit my lip.

"You a hoe nigga."

"Y'all can at least get out of this room. It's plenty of rooms upstairs, go get you some little brother,"he laughed.

"Shutup !"

I dapped Camden up and we made our way back to the car.

"Im going to take you somewhere special  tonight."

"Okay."

I grabbed her hand and we started making our way back to campus. The drive was long, and by the time we made it there, it was 7:40. I only had about 30 minutes to sleep, so I figured I would just get my clothes and stay at Jaylynn's for a bit. I  went down to my room, and when I opened the door I heard the loudest moans EVER. Like they were damn near screams. I figured it was Cassidy and Isaac , so I had to hurry up and get my clothes and get out of there. I saw Jaylynn laying down on the couch so I sat down with her. She sat in my lap, and I think she felt me get hard , cause she started laughing her ass off.

"Put that thing up!!!"

"I cant its there now, so what are we going to do about it."

"Cold showers still work, right?", she laughed.

"Hell nahh, " I started laughing.

She looked at me for what seemed like hours , then she began gently stroking my dick. It made me harder, but at that point I wasn't even sure if that was possible. She moved off of me , and began kissing me while gently sliding her hand my shorts, and pulling them down. She got off of the couch and got on her knees. She began sucking me , and the feeling was indescribeabale. She kept sucking and eventually began to deep throat me. She kept going for about 20 minutes untill I felt like I was going to come.

"Oh shit, I'm bout to come."

I told her, but she didnt stop, so I guess she was swallowing.

"Fuck," I said as I came in her mouth and all over her face eventually.

She licked it up, and got up. Then she went into the restroom to do some hygeine things, because if she didnt she was going to be kinda sticky later. I looked up at the time and saw it was 8:15, so I got dressed and went to tell her I was leaving.I walked in and the shower was on and she was putting her hair in a bun with a towel wrapped around her.She was looking down so she didnt see me come in. I gently wrapped my hands around her waist and began kissing her neck.

"Hey, Im bout to go."

"Okay bae. Ill see you later."

I kissed her on the cheek and walked out.

I made my way down the hall , and I was kinda feeling my self. I had a great start to my day.

(a/n) @vintage_status , you got what you wanted. @joyaaaaaaa , thanks for the advice boo.! ❤❤