You Might ❤ The streets ......

Kayden P.O.V

About a week ago we found out Jay was having a boy . We still haven't chose a name , but that's besides the point . Lately, I been thinking about leaving the gang . I mean with me going thinking about the N.B.A and stuff, I can't be associated with gangs and the streets . I'm pretty sure Camden could handle the everything just fine . But we got unfinished business with some kid . He was a good friend of ours , and one of our workers for the longest . He decided he was gonna go off and start his own empire , which was cool with me and Camden, as long as he stayed off of pur territory. Long story short , he did the exact opposite . I told Jaylynn, and she said do whatever I had to do to get off of the streets for her and Lil man . So as long as shes cool, I am too . One thing that ain't cool is her being pregnant . Don't get me wrong ,I love that girl , and my son that's growing inside of her , but sometimes I'm like Damn Nigga , how you get that caught up and not wear a condom.?  Like she is like a girl on her period times 1000 . She be mad for no reason , and I'm like Damn Bitch , what you want me to do  That's why I think its gon' be so hard to stop the gang , drugs and everything else . I get high at least twice a week . That's not like me . Especially since random drug tests come and go . She walked in the house a couple of minutes ago, and I heard shit breaking . Lord, forgive me . What did I do now .?