Lil Devin ❤

Jaylynn P.O.V

I heard Kayden walk in the house late last night , but I ignored it cuz I had a big day to prepare for . Finally my baby boy was going to be here and I could be back to normal again.I woke up at around 6 a.m. and started getting ready . I showered and through on some Nike sweats and a tank top . I put on Nike slides and woke Kayden up . He still seemed tired ,but he got up pretty fast . Kayden got all of our bags and we walked down to the car . The hospital was about five minutes away ,so we got there pretty fast . My mom , dad , Cassidy , Isaac and Kayden's parents were already there . J.R. told me he wasn't going to be able to make it  but I was okay . The doctor led us back to my room,and told Kayden to put on all of this protective stuff since it was technically a surgery . After about 15 minutes of waiting ,we went back to another room where there was scissors and needles next to a bed with a curtain . I layed down , and held Kayden's hand .

"Hes gonna be here soon ."

"I know ."

There was alot of tugging and pulling , and then I heard Devin's first cry. It was loud , and damn near a sream. I looked up and saw Kayden peeking his head over the curtain and then quickly pull it back down, but smile .

"Who does he look like ," I asked excitedly .

"Hell if I know , he look like an alien ," he said laughing .

"10 pounds 2 ounces ," I heard the doctor say .

The doctor brought Devin to Kayden and put him in his arms .

"Congratulations ," he said walking away while the other doctors began taking the curtain down and giving me pain medicine . I looked at Kayden and smiled . He was going to be a perfect father .

Kayden P.O.V.

Holding my son for the first time was crazy . I never thought I would be a father, not this young .  I came up with the name Devin . We dont know his middle name yet , but I like Armon . I held him for about 5 minutes until the doctors said that they were going to go clean him . Hopefully then he would look like a person , cuz right now he just looks like an alien with a big ass head . He definitely has Jaylynn's head . They took Jaylynn back to the original room , and I went back to tell everyone about my lil man.

"10 pounds ," I said walking up and smiling .

My parents as well as Jaylynn's hugged me and I showed them some of the less graphic pictures I took with my phone . I texted Camden and walked back to Jaylynn's room where I saw her holding my prince .

"Watchu doin," I said smiling .

"Chillin. Im so happy he's finally here ."

"Me too .Now give him here ," I said taking him away from her .

"He was inside of me for nine months . give him back ." she laughed .

"Exactly ,Its my turn I said sitting down on the couch with him.

The nurse walked in with a computer .

"Whats his name ," she asked .

Jay looked at me and smiled .

"Devin Armon Jones ." I responded. I looked at him asleep and laughed . He kinda looked like me inna way .

"And is baby Devin getting circumcised today .?"

"Yea."

"Um does he have to ,"Jaylynn said .

"Its a decision for the parents to make," the nurse said .

"I dont want him to ."

"You dont have a choice ," I said looking up from Devin quickly .

"There's no need to ."

"Alright when he get older and he bust a nut ,you the one cleaning that shit up . You know what , no nevermind that . You dont have a choice , my son not bout to have some elephant trunk looking ass dick ."

"Fine." she said laughing .

The nurse walked out and about 5 minutes she came back with another doctor . I watched as he took Devin from me and cut him where the sun doesnt shine. He cried a little , but he'll thank me later . After that was taken care of , my parents and everyone else came to to hold him and say bye . At around 12:00 ,I decided to take a small nap with him asleep in my arms . We were officially a family now .