Later That Night.!❤

Kayden P.O.V.

After I was almost late to practice, I decided to ask Jaylynn if she wanted to go out for lunch on campus. She agreed and I took her to Starbucks©. We talked about how her day was going,and my practice. I finally worked up the courage to ask her to out on an actual date.

She was ecstatic , and I had to admit I was too. I'm not sure where I'm going to take her yet, but it has to be good.

Jaylynn P.O.V

Kayden finally asked me out on  date today.! I honestly thought he was going to be a bitch and try to go into the friend zone, but that shit was not going down. I had to find out what I was wearing cuz he said it was going to be fancy. I looked up at the clock and it was five o' clock when I finally made it back to my dorm. I decided to start getting ready because Kayden was picking me up at 7. I put on a short black dress, some red, red bottoms, and wanded my hair. I put on a red necklace, some diamond hoops, my diamond ring (on my right ring finger of course) and I texted Kayden.

Kayden P.O.V

I got home from practice, again. I swear coach be tripping, but I can over look that because I'm about to go out with the most beautiful girl on EARTH! I put on an all black dress shirt, some black slacks, and my grey and black Jordan 1's . I like Jaylynn and all, but the dress shoes only come out for special occasions, otherwise it's Jordans all day. I put on a black Rolex© , my diamond stud earings, grabbed my keys and my wallet, and I was headed out when I got a text from Jaylynn.

❤jaylynn- Just got done getting ready.

me- okay beautiful, I'll be there in a minute.

I walked down the hall to Jaylynn's room, and knocked on the door. She opened the door, and I'm sure she could tell I was staring a hole into her. She was sexy to the max.

"So are you just going to stand there, or do I get my compliment," she asked sarcastically.

"Oh, I'm sorry beautiful, you look gorgeous."

"You don't look too bad yourself."

With that , I took her hand and we walked to my car.

Jaylynn P.O.V.

Telling Kayden he didn't look too bad was an UNDERSTATEMENT.! He was a new kind of fine. I really had no words for how he looked, I honestly just wanted to let him have his way with me right there, but I spent a little too long on my outfit for all that. So, I kept it classy as he led me to his all white Mercedes Benz©. He opened my door, and we began driving. After about 10 minutes of driving, I said..

"Umm, where are we going"

"Chill boo, we'll be there in a minute," he said laughing.

He took my hand and continued driving. We finally pulled up at my favorite italian restaurant Gallini's. This place was so expensive. My parents only took my brother and I here on a really special occasion. The cheapest thing on the menu was a bottle of wine that was $50, so I was definitely surprised to be here. He opened my door and grabbed my hand to help me out. As we were walking in, he asked..

"Is this good enough for you , beautiful.?"

"Of course," I said smiling.

He kissed me on the cheek and we walked inside.