Stairway to Hell

Kayden P.O.V.

I left the gym at around 3:00 . I had to tell coach about me missing practice tomorrow cuz of lil man . He wasn't happy , but honestly , who gives two shits , let alone one . I walked down to Jay's dorm and saw her packing a bag for her and for Lil man .

"Do the Jordan onesie," I said scaring the shit out of her .

"Kayden , you can't do that .!"

"Its not like you can jump," I said laughing and reaching down to kiss her. "How long you been doing this butterball.?"

"You know I hate that , and about 30 minutes. I can't find the right outfit . I wanna make sure he thinks I'm pretty .

"With that I'm gonna shower. Let's stay and chill tonight ."

She nodded okay , and I walked over to get my clothes. I showered and thought about everything that was about to go down. Jaylynn and I ordered chinese ,and she went to sleep pretty fast. I carried her to the bed , and went to Casiddy's old room which was now the nursery. Cass mived in with Isaac , which was perfect for them . I looked around and saw all of the Laker colors and laughed . Jay actually picked out the colors, and I thought it was cute .

"All for you lil man," I said as I closed the door . I went to the closet and pulled out a black O.V.O. hoodie and some black Truu's . I put on my Space Jams , gave Jay a kiss on the cheek and slipped out of the door . I got in the car , I grabbed my gun and slid it onto my hip . I drove to the trap and already saw everyone waiting outside. I got out and put my hood on .

"What took you so long," C.J. said as he dapped me up.

"I had to wait for the lady to go to sleep . "

"Weak ass . Go load up and hurry up . We needa leave in 5."

I put on a bullet proof vest under my hoodie and strapped two more guns to my hip . I slipped one in my sock and a couple thousand in my pocket . I walked out and told the guards to lock the door .We drove for about an hour until we pulled up to J.R.'s trap . It was in a secluded place like ours , and looked like a mansion . What can I say , he learned from the best . We went over the plan , and even though we were about to go kill a hell of alot of people ,we said a small prayer .

"Amen,"I said as I hopped out .

I wrapped my green bandana around my hair , and one around my face so that all that was showing were my eyes. I nodded to everyone , and C.J. kicked the door open .

"Oh shit ," he said as a wall of bullets came straight for his head.

"why the hell aint these niggas sleep ," I thought to myself .

I retured fire, killing two strippers and some random nigga . C.J. and Javier walked down the hall and into a room . Riley and Chris walked down the hall and another room , and I went to the last room . I was hoping he was dumb enough for them to all stay on one floor . I was sadly mistaking.

"Fuck ," I yelled loudly .

I ran upstairs and to the first room I saw . Nothing . I went to the second one and there was  stripper and some other random nigga . I shot them and kept it moving .  I went up to the third floor and saw J.R. packing a bag frantically .

"Aww shit , you tryna run boy.? I know I taught you better than that ."

He pulled out his gun and aimed it at me .

"You don't wanna make that mistake , boy . Where is  my money at .?"

He lowered his gun and threw $5,000 dollars at me .

"Wrong answer . You about 10,000 short ." I shot him in his chest. "Where is the goddamn money J.R.?"

"I.......can get it .......to you later....just give ....me ..some.....more..time.,"he said struggling for air .

"I gave you enough time bitch . You ain got my shit . You know Im fucking crazy ," I said damn near screaming .

"Fuck you," He spat.

"You a bold ass nigga ," I said as I shot him in the head twice watching his head fly back .

I walked out , knowing I had handled my business.

"Aye , clean it up before the feds get here bitches. "

I walked out of the door and sat in the car until everyone came out unharmed about 5 minutes later .

"So you done now ," Camden asked me .

"I gotta admit , Imma miss it , but yea, I'm done."

"It was cool while it lasted little brother ," he said as we pulled up in the drive way. I dapped him and got out . I unloaded and walked back to my car . I drove silently back to U.C.L.A thinking about how everything was about to change . I walked in the door at around 1:00 a.m. and saw Jaylynn still asleep in her room . I stripped down to just my boxers and layed down next to her . I kissed her and fell asleep .