The First Day of College

Jaylynn P.O.V.

Today, I didn't really want to be as simple. I had finally unpacked all of clothes , so I had a lot to choose from. I decided to wear a red crop top with a cheetah print cross on it. I picked out some cheetah print leggings that made my booty look even bigger. I put on some red sandals, my cross bellyring , some cross earings and put my hair in a perfect high bun. I had to admit I looked amazing. I was actually kind of excited for school. When I looked at the clock it said 9:15, so I had a little bit of time left. I decided to help Cassidy with her outfit.

Cassidy P.O.V.

I woke up this morning in Isaac's arms. Last night was amazing. I saw Isaac, and I instantly got wet down there. He was about 6'5 , caramel skin complexion, and black wavy hair. He had dimples to die for, so I had to have him right there. He led me to his room, and we did everything . Let me tell you all about it.

*Flashback*

When we got in the room we started to get to know each other a little better. It grew silent. Next thing I know Isaac kissed me. Well that little peck turned into a full blown make out session. As we were kissing Isaac undressed me and I undressed him without breaking the kiss. Once we were both completely naked he threw me on the bed. He then slid on a condom and asked if I was sure. I nodded my head yes and he stuck it in. He sat there a while so I get used to his size because it was something I wasn't used to. After I was used to him he began to thrust in and out of me quickly. After the first time I came we switched positions so that I was on top. I was riding him like a pro. He them came. After his cum he slipped off that condom and placed a new one on. He flipped me on all fours and began to pound into me. With each thrust I felt more pleasure. We both came at the same time. He then collapsed on top of me. He wrapped me in his arms and we began to go to sleep as he massaged my clit.

*Flashback Over*

So needless to say, I couldn't fit my favorite white coohi cutters. So I asked Jaylynn to help me out. She picked out a black half shirt, some tribal print tights, and some black sandals. She did my hair in a  messy bun, and we were out !!

(a/n )Thanks sooooo much to @judicar for helping me on that very important scene in Cassidy's P.O.V. Love you much boo.!❤❤