Here we go again.

Kayden P.O.V

I woke up and saw Jaylynn sleeping soundly next to me. It was about 4:00 a.m. and I didnt have any classes today, but I sure as hell had basketball practice at 8:30 . My phone started ringing, so I looked over to where it was sitting, and saw it was Camden

Kayden-"The fuck you want , nigga"

Camden-"You better watch that shit nigga. Bring yo ass to the trap , now."

Kayden-"Bruhh, I got practice and my girl with me ."

Camden-"Listen pretty boy, bring yo ass to the trap now, or I can find you and drag yo ass here, either way you gon get yo ass here."

Kayden-"One nigga."

Camden-"one."

I tried to slide from under Jaylynn , cause she was laying in my chest, but she woke up instantly .

"Where you going," she said sleepily , rubbing her eyes ands sitting up.

"No where special boo, go back to sleep."

"No , I wanna come."

"Iight....."

She got dressed as I went down the hall to my clothes from my room. She must've known where we were going because she had on a black hoodie, some black jeans, and her gold and black Jordan© 7's. I took her hand and we quietly snuck off of campus. We pulled up to the trap, I put in the code , did the handshake, and went down the hall to where I heard Camden screaming.

"FUCK THAT, THATS BULLSHIT. WHEN I FIND YOU, THAT'S YO ASS, NIGGA!

"The fuck is goin on nigga, "I said dapping him up.

"I don't know why niggas think it's okay to fuck with my money man. Everbody know I'm damn near crazy, but they still wanna fuck with me. WE KILLING EVERYBODY!!"

"Who we going to first, and like I said I got practice, so we need to hurry this shit up."

"Look nigga , " he said getting up from behind his desk and approaching me. Before he made it to me , I quickly snatched my gun off my hip and held it at him.

"Blood or not, watch who you stepping up to."

"Nigga , put that shit down , load up, and lets go, "he said calmly.

I took Jaylynn's hand and walked down the hall to load up.

"Look baby, I don't know whats about to go down, but I can tell you it's not going to be pretty. You sure you just don't wanna stay here.?"

"No Kay, I wanna go"

"I really don't want you to ."

"Well I didn't ask, and I'm going, so get your shit together and lets go."

I was gon say something to her about her cockiness, but I figured I would get her ass later since it was already 5:00 and getting kinda light outside. We walked out the door and all loaded up in the black Escalades.  We pulled up at the first house. It belonged to the second biggest drug dealer in the Bay Area (second to C.J. and I of course). He worked for us about a year ago , until he decided to start his own empire. He still owed us money , and his time was up about a week ago, so this was long overdue.I talked over the plan with my boys , kissed Jaylynn and told her to stay close behind me , and walked up to the house. I nodded to my boys, making sure they're areas were covered and the clean up crew was on deck. I kicked the door open and entered.