You Do What.??!

*five days later*

Kayden's P.O.V.

Saturday came faster than I thought. I didn't want any secrets and and any lies in Jaylynn and my relationship, so I decided I was going to take her to my "job". I had to call Camden to see if it was cool first.

*Phone convo*

Camden- Wassup lil brother.?

Kayden- Nigga, you like five minutes older than me. But I gotta question.

Camden- Wassup.?

Kayden- Imma bring my lady over , we doing anything special.?

Camden- Yuhh, Saul fucking with our momey again. We killing some niggas. So just hold on to her.

Kayden- Alright nigga. One.

Camden- one.

*end phone convo*

Now that I had checked with Camden, I had to tell Jaylynn what color to where.

me- hey beautiful, I'm taking you some where special today. I need you to wear green, black, or gold. NO OTHER COLORS.!!

❤jaylynn- okay, but where are we going bae.?

me- you'll see boo. quit stressing and do what  I said please.!❤ Be ready in about  30 minutes.

❤jaylynn- alright bae. see you then.

I hopped in the shower and put on my clothes. I grabbed my keys, my wallet, my gun and my gun holder, and snapped it onto my belt. I made my way down the hall to pick up my lady.

Jaylynn P.O.V

Kayden fucked up my outfit by telling me to wear green, since i planned on wearing red. I showered, then I decided to wear a black sleveless half shirt, some green ripped skinny jeans, and some black sandals.I put on a gold chain, some gold over sized hoops, and curled my hair. As I was finishing my hair, I heard a knock at the door. I opened it, and there was my man looking fine as ever.! He had on a black tank top that had "No Mercy" written on it. It show cased his perfect body well, perfectly. He had on some black cargo shorts, and the "Oregon" fives, withsome nike socks on, and a green bandana around his perfect curls in his hair. I jumped on him and hugged him. I was about to kiss him, until I felt something unusual on his waist line.

"What's that," I asked.

He held up his shirt and revealed a gun.

"Why the fuck do you have that, you know you can get expelled for having that on campus," I yelled barely above a whisper.

"Chill boo, if you keep your mouth closed I wont get caught." "You look good."

"Thanks, now will you tell me where we're going.?"

"Closer to the Bay Area, does that help.?"

"Not really bae," I said gently stroking his chest trying to get answers.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to wait and see," he said laughing and removing my hand. "C'mon," he said kissing me.

He took my hand, and we walked out of the door to his car.

Kayden P.O.V.

We drove for about 45 minutes when we finally pulled up to the trap.

"Welcome to the trap."

"This doesnt look like a trap, and if it is, why are we here.?"

"Youll see"

Jaylynn was right. It didn't look like a trap at all. It was a three story house, with a circular drive way and a fountain in the middle. There was a Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, black Mercedes, and two Escalades in the front. I put in the code to the gate, and helped Jaylynn out of the car. We walked up to the door, and I did the secret handshake with one of the guards. When we were done, the other guard said..

"Aye boss, this you?," he said looking Jaylynn up and down.

I quickly pulled out my gun and said..

"Keep looking at her and she gon be the last thing you see."

"My fault boss"

"Shut yo bitch ass up," I said entering the house.

I took Jaylynn's hand, and we walked down the hall to my brother's office.

"Bout time yo ass made it."

"Shut up nigga" "Jaylynn this Camden, Camden , Jaylynn."

"Nigga , call me by government name again, and imma whoop yo ass." "Jaylynn, I'm known as C.J. around here, for Camden Jones."

"Alright nigga, enough small talk, what we going to go handle today.?"

"I told yo ass, Saul." "Go load up and be outside in 5."

I walked to the end of the hall to get two more guns. I put one on the other side of my hip, and gave the other one to Jaylynn, and said..

"Here boo, take this just in case, and try not to shoot yourself in the foot," I laughed.

She laughed as I strapped it to her.

*30 minutes later*

We pulled up to Saul's trap, and I looked at Jaylynn. She looked nervous, so I kissed her and told her to stay close behind me. I walked up to the house and nodded to C.J. and the boys, letting them know we were ready. I kicked the door open, and walked down the hall. I heard noises coming from one of the bedrooms, so I kicked that door open too. I saw bodies moving under the cover, so I snatched the covers back, and there was Saul and some hoe. I said..

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU ABOUT PLAYING WITH MY MONEY.??"

"Man, I dont know what you're talking about," Saul said with a heavy mexican accent.

"OH, SO NOW YOU WANNA PLAY DUMB, WELL NOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO PLAY DEAD"

I shot Saul twice in the head, and his bitch one in the head and once in the shoulder.

"CLEAN THIS SHIT UP, AND HURRY UP BEFORE 5-O GET HERE," I demanded.

I grabbed Jaylynn's hand and walked out the door.

No mercy ; no regrets.

People were going to learn to stop fucking with my empire,one way or another.