Small World

Kayden P.O.V.

I'm in some pretty deep shit right now . About a week ago, I heard Jaylynn on the phone talking to her brother. I always thought that nigga name was Josh , but then I heard Jaylynn call him J.R. I wasnt really worried untill they started talking about him being in a gang and that he needed money . Im not going to tell Jay that he's on my hit list cuz she don't need all that while she pregnant . Either way , I still gotta get him. He can't get off that easy . I told C.J. and he didnt seem to care much either. Today marked Jaylynn's 9 month check up, so I was running pretty low on time . But , everything was planned for tomorrow . Then I could enjoy my family and go to the N.B.A with no problems . Jaylynn woke me up and told me to get dressed so we could go to the doctor. I put on a Nike© shirt, some black cargoes and some Concords . I sat down on the couch and waited for Jaylynn . She came out about 10 minutes later in a Run DMC tank top , some red high waisted shorts , and her Bred 11's. She still looked good even though she was pregnant .

"You look nice."

"Thanks . C'mon so we don't be late," she said grabbing my hand.

We walked out of the door and drove to the doctor. We waited for about 10 minutes before they called us back . They did the ultrasound and made sure everything was cool .

"Well , everything looks good ," he started. "But you're going to have the baby sooner than we thought."

"What do you mean ," I said hesitantly.

"Well the baby is a little too big for Miss Thomas to carry any longer , so I'm going to set up an C-Section for tomorrow. Is that okay.?"

"Yes," Jaylynn said with excitement.

I just sat there and looked. I had to follow through with our plan for J.r. before he up and left, and be there for the birth of my son. ON THE SAME FUCKING DAY!! I wasn't sure how I was going to pull that shit off.

"What's wrong," Jaylynn said looking sad.

"Nothing boo, I'm happy," I said with a smile.

I didn't want her to know what was running through my mind at that point so I just lied. What the fuck was I going to do. We left and went to Waffle House to eat breakfast. We sat down and ordered , and just made small talk I guess. When the food came out , Jaylynn was playing fucking 21 questions.

"So are you excited about him coming.?"

"Yea."

"Are you nervous?"

"Nahh, not really . Im straight."

"Do you think were ready to be parents.?"

"If we were grown enough to do what got him here, we're grown enough to handle him."

"You're not scared at all.?"

"No," I said now getting pissed.

"Why are you acting like that?"

"I'm not acting like nothing. I just got alot going on . Well be fine, he'll be fine , and everything is going to perfect," I said grabbing her hand and kissing it .

"Okay. I love you."

"Love you too."

With that we finished eating and walked out . We made it back to campus at around 11:00 . I had practice at 12:00 ,so I changed and decided to make my way down early to just chill and blow off some steam . I get Jaylynn a kiss and walked down to gym . I said a small prayer , cause the next 24 hours were going to be HELL.