No Smashin -n- Dashin.!

Jaylynn P.O.V.

When Kayden got home from practice yesterday, we just chilled and watched movies the rest if the day. We just wanted to enjoy each others company , and have fun. But today, I had something else in mind. I woke up to the smell of bacon, and I knew it was my man, cause Cassidy does not cook. I went into the kitchen with my Victoria's Secret© cheetah print and black lace bra and thong set. I wrapped my arms around him gently .

"Good morning beautiful," he said looking down at me over his shoulder.

"Morning," I said as I began slowly moving my hand to his dick.

"Holl' up, Jaylynn . I'm tryna make us something to eat ,"he said laughing.

I ignored his comment and began rubbing his now hard dick, and kissing his sweet spot. That was all it took for him to turn off the stove , pick me up, and set me on top of the kitchen counter. (or island for the complicated people) He unsnapped my bra in one fluent motion, and began sucking on my left nipple, taking my right tit in his hand and massaging it . I let out a couple of moans , and  I guess that was his que to continue making his way down. He gently began kissing my inner thighs , and slid my thong to the side to insert two fingers.

"Yes , Daddy, just like that ," I half screamed, half moaned.

He continued fingering me until I came, and while I was "getting myself together" he pulled down his shorts and was ready to give me some . I was hoping he wasn't going to try to go all slow, cause I needed dick a little too bad for the slow romance shit. He opened my legs and slowly slid himself in, wasting no time getting to work. For some odd reason, he still wasn't doing the job , he was still going to slow for me .

"Fuck me ,daddy," I moaned.

That was all he needed to hear to stick his whole nine inch dick inside of me and take faster strokes. I wrapped both of my legs around him, making him go deeper.

"Kaaaydeen, im bout to cooome," I moaned.

"Oh shit baby , not yet."

He began going faster and harder, and I tried to stop my self, but I couldn't anymore. I came, and a few seconds later he came too. He picked me up and took me to the couch, and began gently fingering me.

"Who's pussy is this?"

"Its yours , daddy"

He smiled and kissed me , then got up to go wash up and finish breakfast. I looked up at the time, and noticed it was about 10:00 , which meant  we had been going for about an hour. Lucky for us , classes today didn't start until 12:00. I washed up , and when I got back breakfast was sitting on the table. He made us omelettes and bacon with orange juice, which was surprising to me, because I didn't know he could cook.

"This looks amazing bae, Thanks."

He smiled and got up to go get dressed. After I finished eating , I got up to actually get dressed. I put on some american flag printed tights, a white half shirt, and some diamond earings Kayden got me to match my promise ring. I put my Olympic Jordan 7's on , and sat down on the couch. About fifteen minutes later , Kayden walked out looking as amazing as ever. He had on some camo cargo shorts , a  black and whiteTupac shirt , and the "Taxi" 12's . He had a black bandana around his hair, that his coach would not approve of , but he didn't give a fuck, cause my man was bad ass like that.

"You look good," he said while hugging and kissing me.

"You look better," I said while caressing his dick through his shorts.

"Don't start nothing you cant finish," he said laughing.

I grabbed my keys and my phone ,and we walked out the door hand in hand. He walked me to my class, which was most likely going to make him late for his, but he didn't care. He gave me a kiss and I entered the class and took my seat . I was not paying attention at all , because I was having flashbacks of our "kitchen scene" this morning. Then I remembered one important thing that made my whole mood go sour . WE FORGOT TO USE A CONDOM!!

(a/n) Thanks to @leauxkey . Took your advice on longer P.O.V's. Thanks love.!!❤❤