Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

By Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... More

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun

1.1K 28 19
By Chromiee

Their voices. ARMY's voices. Their cheers. ARMY's cheers. Their lights. ARMY's lights. Their calls. ARMY's calls.

Eun-ha takes a deep breath with her half mask that revealed half of her face with a matching, black suit. These days, and slowly, Bang Si-hyuk couldn't make her face any more obvious. He has plans for her. And a lot of them.

Right before her, was ARMY and the lights shining through their faces. Their performance finally ended after a week of hard work and practice. And now for the real thing, the day after this day, was the start of their journey to AMAs. The feeling of accomplishment felt good. And it wasn't enough for her. She appeared on the new BTS album MVs and photo shoots. All her mysteriousness that were all over the place slowly crumbled because of Bang PD's obsession with attention. Jun disappeared on their first day in Hong Kong but came back later on as the real thing started with the concert. There so many unanswered questions. And Eun-ha had no idea that they even existed. Cuz everything was happening so fast.

"Good job guys!", Rapmon claps his hands and they got into a group hug of exhaustion. "Every single thing that we do is always worth it. But we're striving to be the number one! Aish, daebak daebak daebak."

"I feel like my soul is about to leave my body.", Eun-ha panted and leans her head on V's arm. "I could sleep for days right now."

"You do that anyways.", Jungkook retorted.

Eun-ha hisses and tries to punch Jungkook playfully but Suga stops her as he holds her hand and doesn't let go. "Hyung, we're out in public."

Suga grumbles and clings onto her silently.

"You guys do that anyways.", the rest of the boys retorted in sync with sly grins.

"GUYS!"

Jun comes in running, interrupting of course. "Eun-ha!", he takes out his phone from his jacket and holds on it. "Your dad wants to talk!"

Suga and Eun-ha looked at each other and then nodded. "Ok.", Eun-ha breaks away from Suga's grasps and takes the phone from Jun. "Appa!", she squeaked while wiping her sweat underneath her mask. But like the good boyfriend Suga is, he helps her by wiping them with his sleeves.

"Hey honey. I saw your performance again. You look like you're working really hard huh? Appa is sorry that he can't be there.", said the soothing voice of Kyu-hwang.

"Appa, stop talking to me like I'm still a little kid.", Eun-ha whines but then smiles. "Whatever, as long as you keep watching me appa!", she grinned like a little kid, softening and making her boys smile like proud brothers. "We'll be getting to LA in two days for the AMA's. Watch us live appa!", she skips. "Appa?"

It took a while for her dad to reply till he chuckles. "Alright Eun-ha. Make me and your mother proud eh? Do you still remember my two favorite songs in the world?"

"Obviously. Y Si Fuera Ella by Kim Jong-hyun and Wildflower by Park Hyo-shin.", Eun-ha softly sighs and glances over her shoulder, looking at her boyfriend and friends. "Why are you bringing this all up all of a sudden?"

"If you ever get a chance on stage, will you sing one of them for your appa?"

Eun-ha nods her head rapidly. "Of course! You and umma just watch."

On the other side of the line, Kyu-hwang was staring at a picture of her daughter performing on stage with a big smile on his face. He glances to the stainless window and looks back to his wife, calling him. "Darling, it's time. Tell Eun-ha that I want her to properly introduce her boyfriend to us next time."

"I can hear her appa. Alright, take care appa since you sound busy. Don't burn yourself in the kitchen!", said the happy Rha daughter. "I love you appa."

Kyu-hwang paused for a bit and then chuckles. "Appa loves you too. I'll talk to you soon."

And the call cuts off. Eun-ha puts down the phone and hands it to Jun who was looking at her with a pitiful expression. It was like he was trying too hard to smile. But Eun-ha didn't notice much. "Good job everyone!", she puts her hands in the air, praising her band mates.

Two days have passed and BTS were on their way to attend the American Music Awards in LA. Bangtan Fightin'! There were so many celebrities there at the red carpet. When BTS walked along the carpet, they were stopped by a lot of popular celebrities that were acting as reporters and luckily, Rapmon wasn't the only one doing all the full translations. Eun-ha was really good at it.

One of reporters was Laura Marano. The moment she approached BTS, her eyes turned to Eun-ha. It seems like Eun-ha's charm with her half a mask was affecting the little celeb. "I'm so happy for you guys that you're in the AMA's! How does it feel?", she thrusts her mic towards the boys and girl.

BTS yelled random noises that was close enough to be assumed as happy cheers besides Eun-ha who was all woohoo the whole time.

Laura kept eyeing Eun-ha and she thrusts her mic to Eun-ha. "It was all over the media were BTS announced a new member. What is your name? You're very cute!", cute in a guy-ish way she meant. Well, early chapters of this damn book did say Eun-ha had BOTH male and female admirers.

Eun-ha lets out a short smirk and looks at the camera and starts speaking in English. "You look beautiful as well Ms. Marano. Hello, I'm BTS's new member, Rha. Please take care of me.", she bows her head. "I hope you keep supporting BTS even with me as a new member!"

"And I'm already a fan of you when I saw your music video release of MIC DROP.", Laura giggles shyly. "I wish you luck guys later at your performance!"

And now. We, ARMY, have been waiting for this moment. As soon as the hosts prepared to announce BTS's performance, in the backstage, Jun was fixing Eun-ha's make-up mask because unfortunately, her mask kept moving. The thing is though, Eun-ha slowly forgot about the fact that she had hid herself as Rha Eun-ha, Kitsune of underground and a normal girl.

"Making their US debut, make some noise for BTS!"

The loud cheers chanted over and over again. DNA started its beat and the whole place was on fire. Their mics weren't very close to their mouths so most of the time they had to hold it to sing. Well, everyone was enjoying it so it didn't matter. Everything went well throughout the song. But, what is a performance with One. Little. Mistake?

Eun-ha was inside the DNA chain where they had to hold hands, forming a chain. She was holding Suga's hand and Jungkook's. When Suga delivers the wave to her, the impact from her shoulder nudged her face, causing her mask to fall off. Nervous, the boys and girl kept dancing. The boys expected Eun-ha to panic. But it was the opposite. Her face matched with her mix-matched red and white and rainbow jacket and pants.

There were a couple of confused gasps from the stadium but they kept cheering. ARMY everyone. There were a couple of fangirl squeals too. The camera that was capturing every angle of BTS moved to Eun-ha and captured her playful. She mouthed, are you proud now appa?

After their performance, they received a huge applaud from the crowd. And after the event, BTS assembled in the hotel they were staying, preparing to celebrate. Next week they were going back to Seoul for another concert. So for now, they needed to relax for a few days then go back to their home in South Korea.

The eight of them sat in Eun-ha and Suga's room in their pajamas with Jun holding his phone as they were on a video call with Bang PD. "Eun-ha, your little accident caused an uproar here in South Korea. And I loved all of it!", Bang PD spins his chair. "You have so many interview requests here. So I want you guys back in Seoul ASAP."

"What happened to hiding my identity?", Eun-ha sighed in disbelief.

"I want you, to do something so scandalous at your next concert in Seoul. Make it happened!", Bang PD cackled.

The boys stood up and shrieked. "WHAT!"

PD clears his throat. "Perhaps, I worded that wrong.". he laughs again. "I mean, you're causing a ruckus here Rha Eun-ha. So do something intriguing to hype up the media. Aish— do something! This man can't handle the excitement anymore. AHAHAHAHAHA—"

Before PD could continue his laughing moment, Jun shuts off his phone. "He's not reliable at that state.", he pauses and looks at Eun-ha. "Well, it's getting late. But, I have to talk to Eun-ha."

Eun-ha perks up and tilts her head. "Oh? What for? You can just say it with the guys here ya know."

"Eun-ha...", Jun looked like he was worried, nervous. To convince Eun-ha even more and to make things easier, he looks at Suga. He was dead serious.

Suga sighs and taps the boys in the back. "Alright alright. Go back to your damn rooms."

Since the boys started groaning, Suga started to push them even more by pinching their sides and kicking them off the bed. "But Eun-haaaaa!", Jimin, J-Hope and Jin whined.

Rapmon rubs his forehead and drags the three by their shirts with Jungkook and V following behind them. "Night night people.", he said then walked out of the orange-lit room with the J-trio.

"I'll be in Jimin's room. Let me know when you guys are done, Khang Jun.", Suga shoots a glare at Jun but he understood the situation. He gives Eun-ha one glance before walking out.

Finally, the two bffs were alone. Eun-ha grabs one of the pillows on the bed and sets it on her lap, cuddling it as she sat cross-legged. "What's up Jun? You look like you were about to poke your own eyes out.", she giggles.

Jun groans and approaches her at the edge of the bed, kneeling on the ground. He gently grabs her hand and looks up to her with the earnest look he had in like, forever that Eun-ha see him make. "Eun-ha. We're going back to Seoul in two days. And I feel like I should tell you what's going on."

Eun-ha suddenly felt nervous. The feeling of Jun's hands, trembling, caused her to feel uneasy. She pulls away one of her hands from his grasps and pinches his cheek. "Aish Jun. Don't be so weird all of a sudden. Just tell me what it is man. No point of beating around the bush."

"Ok.", Jun didn't mind her pinching. He looks up to her, meeting her eyes. The look she had made him feel weak on the knees. He couldn't. He couldn't tell her the news when she's this happy, looking like an innocent, little child. There was no way. At least, for now. "Aish. I was going to tell you that when we get back to Seoul, you're going to meet JYP. You know, Jackson's agency and boss."

He avoided it again. Maybe it was not the right time to tell her. He knew that Eun-ha was not doing the idol career just for him at this point. It was also for her parents and Suga. She was focused and he didn't want to ruin that.

"That's it? What were you getting serious for then you idiot!", Eun-ha playfully punches him on the shoulder then falls back on the bed. "If that's it then I wanna go to sleep. Don't work too hard Jun alright?", she throws him the pillow. "And if there's something bothering you, you know damn well that I can listen even if I don't know what the hell you're talking about.", she laughs.

Jun chuckles and stands up. "Right.", he tosses her the pillow and approaches the door. "I'll catch up with you later seaweed-head. Night."

"Night you idiot!"

When Kang Jun got outside the room, Suga was leaning against the wall next to the door with his arms crossed. Their eyes meet but this wasn't the glares that they give each other. There was worry. "Suga-ssi.", Jun whispered. "No matter what... Don't leave her alone when the news comes."

Suga perks up and puts his arms down, facing Jun. "What news?"

"Just don't leave her alone.", Jun winces as if he was in pain and turns his back on Suga, walking at the other direction.

Confused, Suga brushed it off and went inside the room. As he walks in, he sees Eun-ha slowly falling asleep already with her head at the end of the bed. Once she heard the door close, she sits up lazily and rubs her eyes. "Hyung.", she chirped.

"You're sleeping on the wrong direction Eun-ha.", Suga takes off his white sweat-shirt, leaving his white shirt on before sliding under the covers.

"But it was more comfortable that way.", Eun-ha grumbled and crawls to the bed frame, sliding herself under the covers as well, next to Suga. The room slowly dimmed, having the small, corner lights to lit a little bit of orange left. We can call it the sexy light. Soft sounds of ruffled fabric echoed in the room and Eun-ha's eyes averted behind her to the clinging Yoon-gi. "Hyung, your hands are cold.", she brushes off Yoon-gi's hand that was rubbing on her bare stomach under her shirt.

She was pulled close, her back glued to his chest. Suga then, slightly hovered above her. He removes his hand from her stomach and puts it on her cheek, causing her to hiss. "Cuz I'm cold Eun-ha.", he caresses her cheek then pinches her.

"Ah ya ya! Hyung stop it!", Eun-ha squirms but she was caged. His breath touched her face and his eyes burned through her to the point that she couldn't look away from them. "Hyu-hyung.", she breathed out with an embarrassing drop of tear forming from the corners of her eyes.

It became steamy...

"Eun-ha...", he whispered with a husked voice and completely hovers on top of her with the blanket reaching up to his neck. He looks down on her affectionately and slowly plants a steamy kiss on her lips.

Unable to push him away, she surrenders and wraps her arms around his neck. The sheets ruffled and ruffled for who knows how long. It was a long night.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Don't misunderstood ya damn perverts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 3.2K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
49 7 5
Well it's a Cinderella story but with a twisted. It's BTS version. I hope you like it and give this story a like. This is my very first story and it'...
30.4K 1K 55
It's all started with a phone call made my Y/N unknowingly as a dare and how that one phone call changed her life completely, she was given a dare by...
103K 2K 29
[TITLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH STORY] When a upcoming choreographer moves to Seoul, South Korea and finds out she has to choreograph for the famous BT...