The adventures of a servant i...

Autorstwa Demon010

My quiet life was destroyed by Zelretch. Now I'm Mystic, the Guardian of San Francisco. I must use the power... Więcej

One word ... Zelretch
Changes
Chapter 3: A boy, a serpent, and a fox.
Battle and recruitment
Two weeks to get there has San Francisco, a month to become a crime executor.
Business
HIVE vs Mystic
Get ready for the guests
A strange dream, an awkward moment and Batman.
Black Canary meets Mystic and Solomon Grundy.
V Broadcast with Servant.
Mystic at Star City
Imminent paranormal problems
The golem attack
Mystic meets Scáthach
Red-X or Mystic
Meetings, Memories and a Surprise Visit
Mystic is really damned, but just damned (I)
Mystic is Cursed, But Damned (II)
Chapter 20: Explosive End
A New Demi-Servant in Paris.
A banal day with a little love from Foxy
Problems with Vampires, Index and 10300 Grimori.
The end for Alex, the beginning for Alex Brunestud, Part One
A roommate and new changes.
Chapter 27: Albedo and the Justice League.
Chapter 28: Am I a Cyborg Servant-Vampire Mutant?
Chapter 29: Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City playing field, first part.
Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City playing field, second part.
Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City's playing field, third part
An archer, a robotgiri and a vampire
Two mercenaries and an armored safe that contains magical artifacts
More and more magical trouble
Chapter 35: The Five Guardians of the Ch ō-Senjiryakketsu.
Chapter 36: Miko and Samurai VS Mystic, Justitia VS Antylamon and Yatagarasu.
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin, part one.
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin, then going to New York
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin,third part.
Chapter 40: A battle ends and we know the Professor Paradox!?.
Chapter 41: Finally I arrive in New York City.
Chapter 42: My cousin is a superhero and I was kidnapped by an alien crab?
Chapter 43: My cousin is a superheroine and I was kidnapped by aliens.
Chapter 44: Time to rebel.
Chapter 45: The Nemetrix for a cat, the Protrix for a Servant-Vampire.
Chapter 46: A dumbing duo kills the crew.
Chapter 47: Live Captain Mystic.
Chapter 48: Calm (Hentai) before the storm.
The storm has come in the form of ... alien zombies and magical girls?
Notes
A lock opens and two monsters get ready to fight.
Chapter 52: Mystic invades Crota's moon.
Chapter 53: Mystic VS Crota.
Chapter 54: Mystic VS Crota, second part.
Chapter 55: Preparations for Lady Mystery.
Chapter 56: Independence Day and infiltration.
Chapter 57: Independence Day and infiltration, second part.
Chapter 58: Business with the Genormorps and Geass.
Chapter 59: The beginning of Young Justice or Schatten Xin.
Chapter 60: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. First part.
Chapter 61: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. Second part.
Chapter 62: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. Part Three.
Chapter 63: The return of the keepers of the Chō-Senjiryakketsu.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. First part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. Second part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. Part Three.
Chapter 67: Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. First part.
Chapter 68: Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. Second part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. Third and last part.
Chapter 70: Artemis and the Wild Hunt.
Chapter 71: Appointment between vampires.
Chapter 72: Trouble in sight, attentive to the fury of love, first part.
Chapter 73: Trouble in sight, attentive to the fury of love, second part.
First DC, now Marvel is an adventure among animates.
If you want your artificial companions, prepare for war against Wakanda.
Bufnita
Chapter 77: Professor Paradox's investigation into Ghosts (Young Justice).
Chapter 78: Strange moments in the investigation of Professor Paradox.
The Santa Prisca island is a "tropical paradise" full of mutants and aliens.
The Holy Prisca island is a "tropical paradise" full of pokémon and aliens.
Ghost (Young Justice), Pokémon, Digimon VS Deathstroke, Ravager, HIVE
Chapter 82: The Ghosts (Young Justice) are defeated to death ... to poker.
Chapter 83: Boys deal with Amazo, girls go to magical New York. First part.
Chapter 84: A moment between two girls in a weird bar.
Chapter 85: The Invincible Amazo VS Ghost (Young Justice).
Chapter 86: Red-X VS Justice League. First part.
Important announcement
Chapter 88: Time travelers argue and Batwoman enters the scene.
Four Speedsters, Red Death, Gebeleizis, Blitz, Kid Flash II meet the Ghosts
Do not get away from Gebeleizis, otherwise he will piss off the story.
Embarrassing discussions, future crazed heroes and evil Batmans
Chapter 92: Futuristic Gifts. First part.
Futuristic Gifts. Second part.
Wally do not touch the red button
Chapter 95: has just been born, Infinity orange.
Chapter 96: Teamwork and small discoveries.
Welcome to Omega
Trouble in Omega, first part.
Chapter 99: Trouble in Omega, second part.
Chapter 100: Three teams, three missions, one goal. First part.
END GAME

Chapter 25: The end for Alex, the beginning for Alex Brunestud, Part Two.

1.4K 24 2
Autorstwa Demon010

Chapter 25: The end for Alex, the beginning for Alex Brunestud, Part Two.

Chernyy Prizrak, a Western sword, with the ability to create creatures composed of pure shadow.

An interesting weapon, very interesting if you think about it a second, Nrvnqsr Chaos, a being that creates creatures made of pure chaos, solidified in the form of animals.

How many are the pomades that Nrvnqsr Chaos and Chernyy Prizrak are connected to? With the luck of Mystic, what do you believe?

XXX

"I'm the most unfortunate person in the world," said Alex, sighing in frustration as he sinks into a sort of shifting sands of darkness.

Together with him the white nun named Index and the Egyptian cat, Bastet. They are eaten by paranormal quicksand.

Five minutes ago, after Alex opened his heart and talked about his memory problems to his black cat.

The little nun woke up from her sleep, after an explanation of what happened Louvres (?) And where it is.

Index I try to dissuade Mystic from fighting Nrvnqsr Chaos, who does not have to hurt himself for a stranger. Alex, I assure you that he will be fine, plus a new toy that will be useful to him.

At that moment I show the sword, Chernyy Prizrak. Then the sword is turned into a snake, the surprise of the change of sword to snake, Mystic soak the grip. The black snake touches the floor and creates the black quicksand.

In less than ten seconds, Index, Bastet and Mystic were eaten by quicksand spit elsewhere.

XXX

Mystic together with the white nun and the black cat, finds herself in an unknown area.

The first thing he did was to look around. He quickly noticed where he is in a strange place.

An identical copy of Jump City, but without a living soul, except Index, Bastet and Mystic himself.

The sky is completely obscured, except for a crimson moon, the air exudes a negative energy.

"We are no longer in the land, but in another realm, a Reality Marble." Mystic said, agitated, a Reality Marble does not bring anything good.

"A Reality Marble, you mean the concept of Reality Marble is making its inner world materialized and projected onto reality following the World Egg Theory. Generally, it is used to refer to the alien common sense of demons and that's how demons perceive reality and as a Reality Marble itself is natural ability, but it is possible for humans.This ability is a similar and dissimilar method of "creation of the world" in the twenty-seven ancestors of the dead apostles and the greatest of magic spent years searching. Rather than reshaping the world as they please, Reality Marbles are the only things to defeat the practitioner, forcing all things to obey their rules. "He explained Index, using his immense knowledge of magic.

"You are right the pupil of Kaleidoscope and Indix Librorum Prohibitorum, this is my world" said an accumulation of shadows, which takes on human form.

In a blink of an eye, the Tenth Dead Apostle Ancestors, Nrvnqsr Chaos, appeared before Mystic, Index and a cat almost dead with fear.

At first glance, he looks like a gray-haired man, 188 cm tall, wearing a black trench coat and black trousers.

The reality is far from being a common human, Index and Bastet are terrified and Mystic is trembling. The last not of terror, but a complicated feeling of anxiety, excitement, anger, happiness, sadness.

While the dress of Nrvnqsr Chaos resembles a black trench coat that completely covers his body, under his trench the coat is a pure darkness that does not have a visible outline.The basic form of a man, while the rest of his body seems built for the fact of being made of chaos.

"You called me Zelretch's pupil, do not tell me you want Index because of the rumors of that Trool!" He asked Mystic unnerved, half of his problems have a link with Zelretch in one way or another.

"Not much, sincerely, anyone else my advice to seek Index Librorum Prohibitorum." Now you die! "Said Nrvnqsr Chaos, stretching his right arm, which explodes, hoping for hundreds of splinters composed of pure chaos.

The sudden blow was impossible to avoid, except for someone with the teleportation ability.

Mystic snapped quickly and took Index's hand, which held Bastet in his arms, then disappeared into a crimson flash.

Thus avoiding the deadly blow of Nrvnqsr Chaos.

"It seems there is a reason for Zelretch here to take you under his" said Nrvnqsr Chaos, disinterested, for him Mystic is an insect, which will be crushed sooner or later.

For this reason from the body of Nrvnqsr Chaos, a dozen creatures made of pure chaos came out.

"Find the one there, once killed, bring me Index Librorum Prohibitorum" ordered the tenth Dead Apostle Ancestors you have his family.

A second later, a bunch of dark monsters started a hunt.

But I did not know who was the real hunter and the real prey.

XXX

The Demi-Servant together with the white nun and the black cat. They arrived in the building unobstructed, through a crimson flash.

"I think we will die," murmured Index, falling to his knees.

"Are not you used to fighting non-humans?" Alex said, seeing that this Index is more fragile than the Index of Kamijio Touma.

"A Dead Apostle Ancestors is one of the most dangerous and powerful beings in the world, the church needs the best performers to make it against them Mystic can not defeat him, he is not like Louvre, you will die ... Leave me and he will probably let you live. " He said Index, not wanting his benefactor to get hurt in his name.Already feeding it and protecting it from Louvre was too much for Index's records.

"I'm sorry Index, but a protagonist never lets the heroine fall into the hands of the antagonist." He said Mystic. before Index could say or do something. Mystic hit her in the stomach, causing her to lose consciousness.

"Bastet keep an eye on Index, in the meantime I go to see who is stronger than me at most my physical and magical abilities or Nrvnqsr Chaos." He said Mystic before pulling from the inventory of Controller Dream, a Mystic Code created for stealth operations, a medallion that grants a similar ability to the Concealment of presence of a Servant Assassin.

"Index remains here, hidden, imperceptible to many, in the meantime I cause so much damage that the Reality Marble of Nrvnqsr Chaos turns off, then pulls out Index." She told Mystic the black cat, even if she is an animal, she remains a paranormal cat with different abilities, she can take care of dragging an unconscious nun.

When Mystic turned and walked out of the room his red eyes glowed with an unusual icy blue color.

"5 out of 7. Saber, Shiki Ryougi," murmured Mystic, pulling a katana out of the Controller Dream inventory into a white scabbard.

The Tenth Dead Apostle Ancestors, Nrvnqsr Chaos, the 666 beast, is about to meet the Demi-Servant Mystic, known as the Scarlet Executioner and the Devil of Fire.

This Reality Marble is the ghost town inside it's going to be devastated.

XXX

The first thing Mystic did, before the direct battle of Mystic, was getting ready.

According to a proverb of a manga, magicians are those who are preparing for the worst or something.

Alex, mentally review everything he knew about the enemy.

Nrvnqsr Chaos, an opponent at a level comparable to Heracles, but there is a big difference. The enemy is not a rabid dog and possesses a large continuous of soldiers in the form of animals.

Heracles has a crushed force, an error is dead, plus its twelve lives do not make it too easy to defeat or hurt.

The current monster is Nrvnqsr Chaos, crushed force inferior to Heracles, but a thousand times more unpredictable and flexible. No, 12 lives, but 666 lives. Easy to hurt, not having a conceptual armor that cancels any attack under A-Rank, but it is very difficult to defeat and kill him.

Alex understands that unlike Louvre can not defeat him with his own strength, for these he must use the skills of the Class Cards.

One thing that has become a discomfort for Mystic, who has begun to prefer to use his skills and learn his hard work and study, instead of relying entirely on the Class Cards.

But Nrvnqsr Chaos is like Heracles, too dangerous and strong to fight it without the Class Cards.

For this reason he pulled out his best instruments and Nobel Phantasm.

The first couple was Knight of Owner and Arderight of Berserker Lancelot.

Knight of Owner, transform all the weapons that Alex touches in Nobel Phantasm. A machine gun that fires piercing bullets turned into Nobel Phantasm can be useful against an enemy with up to 666 lives and 666 bodies.

Arondight was made a conceptual weapon, like Avalon for Shirou Emiya, to increase power in all statistics.

Andreias Amarantos, the ability of Achilles as the fastest hero. A speed comparable to the teleportation, very difficult to control, that I experience many accidents with the walls, that I get a hole with the Mystic formula.

Dromeus Komētēs, practically Alex's most powerful defensive ability, which makes him almost invincible. He could not use it against Heracles because of his divine heritage, but Nrvnqsr Chaos is a vampire not a demigod.

This Noble Phantasm makes sure that any kind of attack against him is canceled, including physical damage, the "normal" attacks of Servant and even great Nobel Phantasm like the Balmung classified A +.

It can not be pierced by power alone, but it has three weaknesses.

The first is that only those who possess the blood of a god in their veins are allowed to damage it.
It can be completely denied by those who possess the Divinity Skill that equate or surpass the Divinity C of Rank. So those who possess the D-grade Divinity will have their attacks reduced to 75% of their total damage. Those of E-rank Divinity will have their attacks reduced to 50% of their total damage.

Those without Divinity but in possession of Divine Constructs can inflict damage as long as the Divine Construct is used to attack. The damage will be based on the degree of the weapon in the same way as Divinity.

The second weak point is that its invincibility does not apply to acts that show friendship.

The act of being bitten by a vampire is an act designed to make him a comrade rather than kill him, so his body will respond by making part of himself weak in response to that required.

The third is that damaging his heel will deny this blessing. Making him lose his immortality and with Dromeus Komēt being severely weakened

Last card to play is the most dangerous, but vital, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, transmitted by the Saber Class Cards, which contains Shiki Ryougi.

The ability to kill creatures completely is essential, without it, Mystic should fight infinity with creatures that never die. Instead of a hive entity composed 666 creatures of chaos.

Strangely, the right eye is the only one who can see cracks and points on the surface of any being, Alex understands that if he hits one of those signs, the enemy is completely passed off.

However, out of concern, Mystic decided to use the work of Alchimist Caster aka Paracelsus.

A philosopher's stone, the greatest creation of an alchemist, who manages to create one of them, means that you have mastered the art of alchemy.

Its purpose is to grant a rate of healing and regeneration at a frightening level.

A useful tool saves lives, but perhaps Mystic should not swallow the philosopher's stone, while carrying a Cristal Xenothium near the chest, who knows what can happen?

XXX

Once the preparations are finished, Mystic climbs on top of a building to get a better view of the battlefield.

Using the darkness of this world to its advantage, added with

Rank-C presence concealment and passive skills of camouflage of his garments. To increase the odds, she wore a Mystic Code over the dress, a dark gray cloak, which diverts the light and isolates any type of energy emitted from the body, granting a kind of invisibility.

All this makes it almost imperceptible.

The weapon that Mystic holds is nicknamed, Sinon, after Sword Art Online's second season sniper.

Sinon, a long-range sniper rifle, enhanced with Magecraft. The statistics of this weapon are:

Length - 138 cm, 114 cm with removed stock.

Barrel length - 700mm.

Weight - 13.8 kg without sight (14.4 kg loaded).

Caliber - .50 BMG.

Ammunition - 12.7x99mm NATO.

Classified as antimaterial thanks to its incredible power, which gives it the ability to penetrate vehicles and buildings.

The Servant Assassins EMIYA and Maiya are extremely antisocial Servants who speak little, but they are excellent teachers when it comes to firearms, even if Kiritsugu's suggestions are overly drastic.

"To prevent a crisis, we must kill Index, before it falls into the hands of Nrvnqsr Chaos." EMIYA said, a couple of hours ago, when they discussed what to do, his ideas were classified, but as a Z plan.

The eye of Mystic, known as a herd of creatures of creatures similar to wolves, approaching, above them there is a crow.

In total there are a dozen wolves, coordinated by an eye that is in the sky.

Mystic, took aim, ready to shoot. Once done, his battle begins and he does not know if he can win.

'In this world there is no wind, good for me, the trajectory will not be diverted. I hope the Bullet 08, you like, 'I think Mystic, before shooting with Sinon. The bullet flew straight to a billboard, miraculously projecting the bullet to the surface of the billboard, then striking the crow's forehead, sweeping it away.

This thing is possible thanks to the strange hobby of Mystic, experimentation on firearms.

Disassemble, place Runes and reassemble, guns, rifles, mines, bombs, machine guns, almost like a puzzle, already firearms, turned into puzzles.

All this to grant special effects on weapons, especially the creation of magic bullets is intriguing for Mystic.

Returning to the battle, Mystic watched the pack of wolves, who ran towards a dirty and narrow alley. A perfect trap, using the technique of redirected projectile, allows to confuse the enemy, not knowing about the true origin of the shot.

Entering the narrow alley, Mystic fired a second bullet, the shot bouncing zig-zag, piercing their death points of the wolves.

"Targets 655" said Mystic as he ran from roof to roof. A sniper must always change position, if too much time remains in one place he asks to die.

Unlike Shiki Ryougi, Mystic has adopted a long-range style instead of cutting the lines of death with a dagger like Shiki Ryougi. Mystic prefers to shoot you have points of death, using an anti-matter rifle and magic bullets. Even if death points are missing, there is a 99% chance of hurting the target.

XXX

Nrvnqsr Chaos can be considered a patient person, a thing learned in his long life, but Mystic is putting his patience at risk.

As a being composed of 666 entities of pure chaos, it possesses a kind of collective mind or beehive mind, where the 'human' Nrvnqsr Chaos is the queen who guides the workers.

For this reason he manages to receive information in time directed by his pets, but something strange is happening.

For some time he began to send out wolf-shaped animal patrols to kill Mystic and capture Index.

But each flock was exterminated by simple bullets, human bullets!

Primitive ammunition made by a race full of animals. Ironically, this is said by a person made of animals.

This humiliation has motivated and angry Nrvnqsr Chaos to kill Mystic, so I send waves of creatures, with dozens of forms.

Lycanthropists, giant bats, bulls, griffins, snakes, lions etc.

This method proved to be more effective, a small part of them being hit by firearms, but they managed to find Mystic and engage in physical combat.

But the pupil of Zelretch, I show a scary skill with the sword, especially with the katana, combined with a kind of hyper-speed and various explosives, the monsters of Nrvnqsr Chaos were destroyed.

When they were destroyed, they did not return to Nrvnqsr Chaos, where it would be regenerated over time, but destroyed permanently.

Nrvnqsr Chaos was angry about this. Pero has acknowledged that it is partly his fault, if Zelretch considers Mystic worthy of his attention, it means that Mystic is worth something.

"I think I have to kill him with my hands." He said Nrvnqsr Chaos, walking towards Mystic, thanks to the conglomeration with his family, he knows that he fights fiercely against his monsters.Now he began to use the magic of fire and lightning to keep them away ... to reduce them to nothing in a flash.

"I'm going to get it before it runs off again, this one is like a cockroach, it runs off fast, extremely tough, you have to tread on it repeatedly," said Nrvnqsr Chaos, with a slightly angry tone.

Using the superhuman speed of Dead Apostle Ancestors, Nrvnqsr Chaos, arriving in a few seconds, in the center of the city full of skyscrapers and large buildings.

Nrvnqsr Chaos looks around, there are signs of battle, dozens of character, destroyed walls, broken windows, cars on fire, poles of light cut in two. Hundreds of cocoons of bullets on the ground, hundreds of holes on any surface possible.

"I wonder how not destroyed San Francisco, with this style of fighting, it's a miracle that a building has not collapsed, Mystic is a ..." Nrvnqsr Chaos could not finish his sentence

He could not escape the collapse of the buildings, because a circle appeared under his feet, in a moment he was locked in a semitransparent bubble, which increased the gravity hundreds of times. Not to be enough blue chains came out of the ground and bound the members of Nrvnqsr Chaos.

"Mystiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccc!" Ruggì Nrvnqsr Chaos, before being silenced by a ton of rubble and 12 buildings.

XXX

A few minutes ago.

Mystic began this battle using a hit-and-run tactic, using firearms and explosives, avoiding the Magecraft that can make it find and tire it out first.

But the growing number of creatures, sent by Nrvnqsr Chaos, began to become a problem, especially the flying ones.

"In the name of Crysis, Halo, Destiny !, this is a real first person shooter.The only bad thing is that I have only one life." Mystic said while handling a pair of automatic rifles, which use Bullet 07, made to penetrate and create fire.

Mystic only heard two sounds. The verses of the killed creatures and the shot of the bullets.Followed by cocoons that hit the ground.

"379, 378, 377, 376" Mystic said in a low voice, before jumping into the air, avoiding being hit by a bull creature.

Using a mental commando, I send the automatic rifles in the inventory of Dream Controller, to have the hands free to handle his katana Zoro.

Mystic named his favorite sniper rifle using the name of an anime character (Sword Art Online) who plays the role of a sniper.

So giving his katana the name of a swordsman of a Manga (One Piece) is acceptable.

Falling down, Mystic, I cut through the vertebral column of the bull creature, destroying its existence.

"375" Mystic with his right hand threw an explosive grenade on his feet. When several bulls try to pierce it with their horns, disappearing in a crimson flash, I leave the monsters of Nrvnqsr Chaos to hit each other and explode together.

"366 targets to eliminate." Mystic said, appearing above a light pole, his body was sparkling, emitting several electric sparks. In his hands there is a ball of light shining, similar to fire.

"I was inspired by Destiny to create Sol Aura, so now that I live a shooter, you think I'm not crazy enough to play the role of a Titan and a Warlock simultaneously," said Mystic, showing the power of his new spell.
"Sol Explosion!" He shouted, before blowing up, throwing the sun-like sphere, being an improvised spell and lack of mastery. The blow was unstable, instead of remaining only one sphere and implode to impact, divided into a dozen small spheres that took the role of small meteorites. Destroying a large part of the road and chaotic creatures.

"Arc Aura!" Mystic's body veins covered with bright blue Runes and the body veins wrapped in sheer electrical energy. Arc Aura, Sol Aura's sister spell, instead of fire and heat, uses electricity and energy, much more unstable, but the speed is nothing short of tremendous.

Once it touched the ground, an electromagnetic pulse hit all the creatures present. Taking advantage of the moment, Mystic shot like a thunderbolt, tearing apart the family members of Nrvnqsr Chaos, going in a zig-zag, jumping on the walls and moving like a ferocious beast.

Creatures could no longer see Mystic, only a Flash Blue followed by a trail of lightning and destruction.

In this strengthened and ravenous state of devastation, the herd of ferocious creatures had no hope, they were annihilated in one breath.

"300 monsters left to kill" said Mystic, triumphant, deactivating Arc Aura.

Soon after, the body of Mystic, I begin to tremble. Our vigilante falls to his knees, I try to remain standing, using Zoro like a stick. His whole body trembles, sweated, shows signs of weariness. For some reason the body smoked.

The cause of this crisis is simple to find.Mystic's magic circuits are used for too long and with too much intensity, his body is not used to sustain such an intense process for too long.

In addition to aggravate the state of Mystic.Combat continues to hyper-speed and the damage caused by Mystic himself, using Arc Aura, Time Alter Accel Triple and Xenothium-based teleportation cause a lot of internal damage.

The reason why, Mystic is not self-destructive is the philosopher's stone, which continues to maintain a state of high regeneration.

Taking a deep breath, Mystic use Reinforcement on the philosopher's stone, to increase the healing of the body, ignoring the possible side effects, but since Mystic cares about himself?

Ignoring the pain, Mystic stood up, pulling out his library, quickly opened the magic book to the page focused on the spells learned from Semiramis and Paracelsus.

"Gravitor eraosihcni" under Mystic's feet appears a magic circle, which in a moment disappeared, its purpose is similar to that of an anti-man mine.

"Blitz ortsasid" said Mystic, making a big bow with his hand, dozens of small balls, as big as a fly appeared in front of him.

Mystic tossing dozens of rubies, as big as a hazelnut, into the air, the spheres of light ate the precious gems, changing the color, becoming ruby ​​red.

These spheres have absorbed the precious gems, which contain enough magical energy that can be compared to a missile or a terrorist bomb.

By giving a simple mental command, the ruby ​​spheres split up. Now there are a hundred small red spheres, a large one 1/100 the size of a fly, but the explosive power inside them is not small.

The spheres spread quickly, in less than ten seconds they were positioned in key points, to drop the buildings where Mystic wants.

"The target is approaching," Mystic murmured, running away, going into a dead end.

Making himself invisible he leans on the wall, covering his mouth, while using Time Alter to slow his heartbeat. He must not risk being discovered now, he has set a trap to create an opening.

Mystic looked at his new gun, K-1, the black king, a reference to Code Geass's Zero, an otaku is an otaku, no matter what happens.

In K-1 there are two XEGEV Bullets, certainly in the end, there will not be one.

Mystic heard an alarm bell in the head, means that Nrvnqsr Chaos, fell into the trap of the fire devil.

At that moment, a hundred ruby ​​colored spheres were dictated.

Mystiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccc! "The Demi-Servant heard the roar of Nrvnqsr Chaos.

All buildings in the area have collapsed on Nrvnqsr Chaos.

XXX

Mystic admired his work, 12 collapsed buildings, crushing the drawn target.

Then say what you want on the Magus Killer, but do not deny the fact that Kiritsugu Emiya is an excellent teacher when it comes to weapons and explosions.

"haaaaaaaaaaa!" A cry of rage was heard under the rubble, before a ... black volcano erupted?

No, the word volcano is not exact.

Something under the rubble exploded, with a similar power, comparable to a volcano or a gheizer. With this strange phenomenon, it began to rain in this desolate world.

The rain seems tar instead of water, in record time the rain becomes a downpour.

Any puddle created by this rain is not the least normal, from them dozens, no, hundreds, still no, thousands of dark creatures are being born.

'This is more than 300 creatures to kill, by eye I would say that there are 3,000 and their numbers are growing. This Reality Marble must be a kind of factory of shady creatures' I think Mystic, trying to find a solution to this problem, because its successful sanse are falling with every second.

Nrvnqsr Chaos emerged from the largest puddle, behind him was a gigantic grotesque creature with vague humanoid features.

'Always, always, colossal enemies who want to kill me. Why am I so unlucky? 'I think Mystic, looking at K-1, maybe suicide is a method to escape this problem?

'Suicide, no, this kind of thing does not help anyone, it seems that it must make a phenomenal miracle or madness. 'Mystic thought, mind I try to get close to Nrvnqsr Chaos, killing the boss is usually useful for something.

Mystic I prepare K-1 to shoot a Bullet XEGEV, aiming at the head of Nrvnqsr Chaos.

Mystic's assassination attempt was easily foiled when the trigger was pulled,

a tide of tentacles came out of the ground and immobilized Mystic, so doing the Bullet XEGEV miss the target.

Nrvnqsr Chaos approached the Demi-Servant, with an ugly look "You know what, Zelretch's pupil, you are the first person who made me use this technique, in this world I can multiply my numbers ten times, 666 out, here 6660 or more, do not try to run away or hide, I am the rain and the rain is me. "Said Nrvnqsr Chaos, while his arm turns into a kind of blade.

"Get ready to die, Zelretch's protégé" said Nrvnqsr Chaos, with a weak smile, how did Mystic get so mad at this black monster?

"Behind you," Mystic said, trying to warn Nrvnqsr Chaos.

"This trick does not work on ..." again Nrvnqsr Chaos was interrupted. This time by a bullet, which made a great hole in his head.

Using this opportunity, Mystic using Advanced Reinforcement, managed to free himself from the tentacles.

"A bullet made with Gáe Bolg always hits the target" said Mystic on the run.

Now, that the queen of this hive of monsters to lost his head, the rest of the hive seek revenge.

The tide of monsters rushed toward Mystic, like a force of nature. Without Nrvnqsr Chaos to control them, the real chaos has been unleashed, that to a single desire to kill, no, to tear Mystic.

The Mystic Code, Ali Giado became active, a pair of diabolical wings, made of swords and blades appeared.

In the moment these wings have caught fire and burn all the neighboring creatures, to keep their distance, Ali Giado. They begin to fire fiery feathers-swords, but these beasts are not afraid or intelligence, only hate, so ignoring their brothers' dead, they continue their assault.

Mystic made a huge leap, using the flames emitted from his Mystic Code as an improvised Jetpack, flying in the air.

The most unfortunate Anti-Hero in the world, I prepare his mechanical bow, which was boosted by Berserker Lancelot's Noble Phantasm.

Even in the air it was not safe. Because there is a gigantic creature that can reach it.

The monster of Nrvnqsr Chaos, I try to hit Mystic, but it is not a simple task.

A colossal monster trying to hit a flying Mystic is like a human trying to hit a fly has empty hands, a very difficult task.

Mystic realizes he can not keep dodging, Ali di Giado was not designed for prolonged flight, so Mystic pulled out three gems.

"Oighear" (Iceberg). "The glacial blue gem becomes a crystalline arrow, which emits a cold temperature.

"Gaoithe (wind)." The emerald green gemstone becomes a spooky arrow, difficult to see, because it is composed of pure wind.

"Toirneach agus tintreach (thunder and lightning)." The electrifying blue gem, become a metaphysical arrow composed of pure electricity and mana

Mystic took aim with his arm, a difficult task when a monster wants to crush you like a fly, especially if you're flying in the midst of a black rain. His three magic arrows are coming together to recreate the most powerful attack of Mystic.

A blow like that managed to real estate Heracles, if he can block a second the creature, can fix it and take care of the rest.

When the arrows came together there was a hybrid sword-arrow, extremely volatile and unstable, but equally powerful.

The creature was about to hit Mystic, our anti-hero was ready to shoot the arrow / sword.

Who is faster will win.

"Kristal Durandal III!" Mystic He shouted, hoping his arrow-sword.

"Haaaaaaaaaaa!" Cried the monster who threw a fist as big as a truck in Mystic.

Boom

The arrow-sword of Mystic, passing the whole of the monster arm, once output from the exploded shoulder, freezing the upper part of the monster.

Mystic not having time to act, he drops the bow is took his katana Zoro.

Using advanced reinforcement and Noble Phantasm Berserker on wings Giado was able to fly as high as possible.

Now, Mystic lead directly beaten, aiming for the gigantic monster, using the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, I find the biggest line of death.

Rushing at a crazy speed, with a precision impossible for a common, managed to do the impossible, cut in two the monster.

"I can not believe that I did it, watch TV was used to something" joked Alex, before returning series.

The creatures attacked from every possible angle, Mystic takes its inventory from a grenade launcher, while holding Zoro, use the firearm to create disorder by the beasts.

The katana servants to kill as many creatures, but they are too many, many times in Mystic had to use a newly learned trick. A technique inspired by Star Wars, specifically the Jedi, by concentrating a large amount of magical energy in the hand, then releasing with a wave, creating an effect similar to the strength of the Jedi.

When you do not just use the 'force', Mystic uses his belt to teleport and leave behind explosive. A great way to escape and hurt the enemy.

A pity that there are so many enemies and Mystic has a body of flesh and blood. This means that tires comets and errors, if he had the Nobel Phantasm of Rider Achilles, Mystic would die on numerous occasions in this disporpozionata battle.

"Brain thinks, look for a method to get rid of so many enemies at once. Mica I have a black hole or Anti-Army weapon." Mystic smisse to move for a moment and gave him a slap on the face, saying " How did I forget something like that? ".

Mystic Zoro resting in its sheath and threw down his gun, I invoke a spear crimson, called Gáe Bolg.

Mystic is preparing to use his trump card, taking a squatting position on all fours and accelerating through a rapprochement launched fifty meters before reaching the sky.

He arches his back as if he were a bow and threw it to the ground with all his might.

"Gáe Bolg: Soaring Spear strikes with death" shouted Mystic, using the largest and most powerful attack delivered using Gáe Bolg.

This is the 'attack that unleashes countless darts against the enemy "spoken of in legends.

This is the attack that made him Cúchulainn, a hero who uses the full potential of the curse of the spear. By converting all magic energy of the user in raw energy and releasing the power accumulated after the spear has been thrown. Taking detonate on impact with enough power to wipe out a multitude of enemies.

It brings the property or the concept of "always pierces the opponent's heart", but increases both the power and the area of ​​effect.

Rather than launch a single enemy with absolute precision, its focus as a technique is to attack enemies with the surrounding area in order to cause saturation bombing.

Due to being thrown with all his energy, it can not be dodged or blocked under normal circumstances.

One thing worth noting is that the more magical energy you use is the largest area of ​​effect and power, Mystic a monster of energy equivalent to several thousands of Magus. In Mystic theory could kill all the inhabitants of a metropolitan like New York or Tokyo

For those not understood, Gáe Bolg in quantities mode instead of quality, combined with the nuclear power plant which is Mystic, equals a rain of crimson lances.

Before they knew to be in danger, the Nrvnqsr Chaos creatures found themselves impaled by the storm of spears darting across the sky.

Mystic looked at his attack such a power can wipe out a small army. Extremely useful in war, but it was not enough.

Gáe Bolg decimated 2/3 of the creatures, which means that there are still 1 000 animals to kill.

Mystic could not remain standing, his whole body was in pain, his body burning from the whole to the outside. Miraculously surviving if Nrvnqsr Chaos, will die of exhaustion or heat of Magic Circuits.

The creatures did not attack Mystic, without a thought, that means ...

"You really are the most troublesome and resistant insect that I have met in my life," said Nrvnqsr Chaos, walking through its many creatures. The inflicted wound was healed, but not completely, on the face of Nrvnqsr Chaos is an ugly scar.

"Bug, you can not move, the use of a spell to kill, you're surrounded and outnumbered, you have only a katana and a pistol with a single bullet. You're dead, what are your last words?" He said Nrvnqsr Chaos not learning from his past mistakes, do not underestimate Mystic or leave them time to think or heal.

Mystic did not attack or a lunatic magic, but I begin to laugh. A funny laugh, which is entering the realm of madness or distortion.

"You're right, Blacky, probably die. So lighthouse like Achilles, I will live and die as a hero, a true hero. My last words are: Class Cards, Berserk. Open" said Mystic, knowing that require pure strength to bring Nrvnqsr Chaos in the grave with himself.

Those words have triggered the real power of the Class Cards.

Mystic's entire body was wrapped in a golden light, like a cocoon.

Once the cocoon hatched, instead of Mystic, there is a strong man. Fully dressed in armor, black as pitch and a rustic helmet with a finely carved slot showing the horrible glow of her golden eyes.

The armor is the work of the delicate and nuanced processing of the maximum effort of his locksmith, failing to guarantee him an air of formidabilità and an end construction.

It's perfect armor that can not be described as exquisite or raw, but combines magnificence and functionality.

It is carved with countless marks and scratches, the highlights of its various military exploits engraved in it to add a touch of value. Mysterious golden signs are scattered on the whole armor, which is a complete ideal battle that all riders can not help but envy.

Nrvnqsr Chaos took a step back, the dying insect, this time as an armored resources dog.

"I am Berserker Mystic, I ask you, you're my enemy!" He said this new being, who was a union between Mystic and Lancelot.

Mystic Berserker not received an answer, but a thousand of the creatures jumped to doso. Aiming to vital areas, while Nrvnqsr Chaos took several steps back, before acting, he wants to see what he does this dog.

"▂▂▃▃▄▄▅▅!" Berserker Mystic scream like a wild animal.

The Servant included in this category are always Heroic Spirits who have gone mad. This trait allows them to use the special ability Mad Enhancement, exchanging their conscience and sanity to the awareness and sanity for a big power upgrade.

Heroic Spirits with insufficient skills and attributes, Mad Enhancementè ideal for enhancing the Servant, the class attributes allows them to overcome even the original.

The Servant who are already strong as Hercules, has boosted become truly extraordinary levels.

This made the Berserker class as the strongest of all seven classes.

This explains how a single person under the effect of Mad Enhancement can defeat an army of a thousand creatures.

Berserker Mystic holds in his hands, Arondight: The Unfading Light of the Lake, a sacred sword extremely powerful and lethal to the dark creatures.

This form of Mystic is clearly powerful and uncontrollable. No matter what they do the creatures, they were massacred.

To an outside observer of the fight Berserker Mystic, it seems a macabre dance, but has an elegance separately.

The lightning speed, the agility of a snake, the power of a dragon, the majesty of a lion, the folly of a man. All this is in this frightening dance and at the same time magnificent.

The dark shadows and monotone Nrvnqsr Chaos, were swept away by the scintillating shadow of this crazy warrior.

Consume this dark fire, which is about to become a supernova ready to shine, and then explode, consuming everything that hinders him.

Berserker Mystic cut, slashed, suffering, destroyed, beat the enemy, fighting as possessed by the devil.

"▂▂▃▃▄▄▅▅!" Berserker Mystic scream as I swing Arondight, wiping out yet another helpless creature before the fury of the true monster.

For him, this battle is only a game, a pastime for his sublime seven of blood and violence.

Normally Berserker Lancelot is not so strong, but the folly and the Mystic internal anger are increasing the power of Mad Enhancement, freeing the worst of Mystic.

Nrvnqsr Chaos decided to fight together with its creatures. But this did not change anything, just to set a new target for Berserker Mystic.

It could not be called a battle, because Berserker Mystic was dominating the battle wounds putting on wounds of Nrvnqsr Chaos. He did not die at the moment. Thank you his pets, who join with him by offering first material, to remake the organs or the lost mass.

The last hit attack by Berserker Mystic had a bad injury to Nrvnqsr Chaos, his legs were in front of Berserker Mystic, the rest made a little fly in the air.

Nrvnqsr Chaos then decided to consolidate its strength, combining all the remaining entities, which were just a hundred.

Berserker Mystic jump off to Nrvnqsr Chaos, wanting to cut it into two, but the vampire sacrifice part of him (50 of his creatures) in order to launch into the air Berserker Mystic, having the time to prepare.

The flight of Berserker Mystic was large enough for him to cross a couple of districts.

Once he landed, and getting up from the giant crater formed, happened a terrible misfortune.

The transformation of Mystic Berserker faded, returning to his normal self.

"I'm just cursed" said Mystic, ignoring the severe headache, caused by Mad Enhancement and enormous physical exhaustion. At our Demi-Servant he is not much left of mana or any kind of energy to react to the mass of living chaotic energy that is Nrvnqsr Chaos.

"Let's see if I can pull off one last twist, my end must be glorious" he fights bitterly Mystic, watching as death approaches. Words that contain the power to change the fate came from the mouth of Mystic.

"I'm just a reflection of an ancient glory.

My body is a shadow

My powers are imitations.

My ideals are false.

So what I am and a falsehood, but my dream is reality.

It all started with seven cards.

Received by accident.

A miracle and a curse.

Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, Caster, Berserker, Assassin. Seven legendary heroes, seven miraculous stories.

I Finally, an imitation, projected by a distorted mirror, which wants its own history.

Everything is a lie, experience, power, ideals, all taken from others, with all that I aspire to a single dream.

I want a story, for here there is a happy ending.

So when reality negates my dream, the old gate is actually writing a new reality.

Reality becomes a dream, the dream becomes reality, my new reality is Infinity Dream! "He said Mystic, signing his sentence as a human being.

XXX

Up to now there were husks that Alex remained normal. But the sense of himself, his reality, his body and mind were slowly changed and distorted.

Each battle scenario of death and have accelerated the process, but now Nrvnqsr Chaos to put in place the creation of this world.

XXX

The world was divided into two literally.

One part is a dark abyss, which comprises a pure chaos entity named Nrvnqsr Chaos.

The rest of the world is a place straight out of a fairy tale or a fantasy.

An endless meadow of flowers, not normal flowers, but crystalline flowers, as if they were made of a kind of living diamond.

The sky is not blue or red, there are no stars or moon. The sky in this place is a giant mirror.

The heart of this world is a site of ruins of a now lost and unknown construction.

In the center of the ruins there is a large lake, its shape is a perfect circle, its surface was so clear that it seemed like a mirror.

On the edge of the lake there are seven pedestals, above them, there are seven golden statues, which appear to pawns in a kind of chess game.

Each of them was a servant of the seven classes:

Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, Caster, Berserker, Assassin.

Dozens of crystal statues, depicting the Servant of Mystic,

They are scattered around the area.

On the surface of Golden Pond it is located Mystic, all his wounds have disappeared, all the damage of his equipment are gone.

In the depths of the lake we are all his Mystic Code, edged weapons and firearms, vehicles and business assets.

The bottomless lake is pretty much the inventory of Mystic is located in Dream Controller.

"Nrvnqsr Chaos, I present my world, Infinity Dream!" He proclaimed Mystic, smiling under his mask, is not sure how a Reality Marble, or what it can do, but feels he can defeat Nrvnqsr Chaos.

However, the Mystic Reality Marble, can not last forever, the sorry state of Mystic has limited the duration of the Infinity Dream event.

Mystic But not to fear, just one minute with Infinity Dream would be more than enough to make it clear to this vampire than was outclassed when it comes to determination and Reality Marble.

Since nothing in the Mystic hands he appeared his library, in this world was bigger and his magical power was increased dramatically.

"Partum Sketch." He ordered Mystic, opening the book towards the end, the pages are blank. But in the words of Mystic and his imagination, blank pages have changed now shows an infinite field of blades.

"They are a mirror, reflecting and torque all I see. So what stops me to think a copycat. Partum Sketch -trace On" Mystic said, smiling devilishly, not knowing that just opened his Pandora's box.

XXX

U▅▅▅▅▅▅ B▅▅▅▅ W▅▅▅

A man who has given up everything to save those who were near.

Who sacrificed who it was. Who could it be and all that was.

Unli▅▅▅▅ Bla▅▅ Wo▅▅

Mystic sees his life unfold in front of him, an endless stream of battles and deaths.

Salvation came to the destruction cost.

The self was severed to create a blade that would cut all that could damage them.

Unlimited Blade Works

A temporary connection was created.

His request went through the size to reach the one who had lost its purpose.

What I had nothing, it was nothing, he could not be called to those who lost everything. It did not become anyone. It might be only a remnant of who he once was.

Unlimited Blade Works, as a bitter wind, filled the ears, eyes and blank pages.

No, not a wind.

The wind would imply that we can move into.

This ... this was steel, a tough and fearless steel fire to everything not to leave anything behind.

Yet, since it was nothing, the only thing that could happen was that the steel fill the blank page that existed.

A remnant of the one who went out from this plan brought with it desires and ideals long forgotten.

The writer who has the white pages could only watch. While the desires and ideals are transmitted, it is eroding what remained of its original self that was Alex.

He could not remember who he was, before all this.

The only thought left was ...

Infinity Dream - Unlimited Blade Works.

An air belonging to a man who was fighting to protect an ideal that could not be realized.

The solemn poem about his life, which ended without compensation.

Unlimited Blade Works.

I am the bone of my sword.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood.

So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

The words echoed in his soul and were echoed by his voice.

They were meaningless.

He could not understand them, the writer became simple pen.

Unlimited Blade Works.

A world of endless swords met and joined with an imagination so equal and so different.

Unlimited Blade Works and Infinity Dream have joined.

A remnant of reality and a rising dreamer.

Their contact ...

XXX

Mystic could see what had become Infinity Dream.

It was a scene that did not exist anywhere. The illusion seen only on the end of a man who was trying to save everyone.

The mirror that fills the sky was cracked, the cause of these cracks are the gigantic gear floating above, rusty yet constantly in turmoil.

Lame, an infinite number of them stretched to the horizon. Legendary trivial. Old new.

In this land they were side by side, sharing the only purpose of the sword.

The pieces illusory of a man who has lived his entire life as one.

In the middle of this land, there was a golden lake.

closer to the lake, the more the number of blades in the soil increased the heart of this world.

This world has changed, so did Mystic.

Her white skin become tanned, white hair were white. Although they have a more gray shades.

The left eye was crimson red, while the right eye became gray.

The Mystic clothes have been replaced by the standard attire of Counter Guardian Emiya.

"In the real world can become a seven Spirits Heroic of Class Cards, but in my dream can become any Heroic Spirit that I want, you have chosen Emiya." He said Guardian Mystic, while I examine this new world, created by the union of two Reality Marble.

"Trace On" Mystic Guardian said, without noticing that his grimoire is its white pages were filled by something ...

In his hands, he drew the first sword of a king who once knew.

' First step. Judging the concept of creation. '

Its sole purpose was to pull the sword from the stone to determine the one true king.

'Second Step. Assuming the basic structure. '

A magnificent long sword, adorned with beautiful gold and royal blue deep, ancient runes adorning its fullness.

'Third Step. Duplication of the composition material. '

Only the finest of all steels can withstand his power, handed down through the centuries.

'Fifth Step. Imitating the ability of its creation. '

It was created in the likeness of Sigurd's Gram, the most powerful of all the demonic swords.

'Step Six. Sympathize with the experience of its growth. '

When he was removed from his stone, chosen ascended beyond mortality to rule all of England.

'Seventh Step. By reproducing the accumulated years. '

He had worked his way to a rock in the British Treasury of Uruk Gold king.

'Last Step. Excelling in every production process. '

It was the golden sword of the victorious, the sword that gave the divine right of kingship the king Arturia Pendragon of Camelot, the King of Knights.

"The legendary CaliburI in my hands," said Mystic, could not help but feel extremely surprised.

Its quality seems surreal and he succeeded only now really understand how magnificent this sword.

Mystic raised his sword high using both arms, the magical energy of Caliburn accumulates.

The massless form that is Nrvnqsr Chaos ran to Mystic, leaving his world and entering the kingdom of Mystic, a serious mistake.

"Caliburn" Roared Mystic, a ray of light shines when Alex falls Victorious sword downward, pure power of light and Holy that even kill a titanic dragon.

The darkness of Chaos Nrvnqsr meeting the Caliburn light.

He shone in their hands like a second sun. As if it were made clean from light and sun.

The amount of light that radiate was simply incredulous to the point that made her look like the sun itself a child's toy, it was so bright.

Yet, this light does not damage. Such a dense amount of light and splendor should at least blinding him, is supposed to produce heat that burns them, yet it is not so.

The world of the protagonist and antagonist were struck by the holy light and their personal reality disappeared, returning the real world.

XXX

Mystic and his enemy Nrvnqsr Chaos, are back in the real world.

Their place of combat is a building under construction, there is only the skeleton of the building.

Each of them has suffered immensely, using all of what they had in their arsenals respetivi. Taking out the best tools and their Reality Marble.

"I'm tired, finish this once and for all. No more magic, no more Reality Marble, only you and I together with our swords," he said Alex holding Zoro.

"I agree with you, worm," said Nrvnqsr Chaos, wielding the sword that started it all, Chernyy Prizrak.

Although both are injured and exhausted, the battle is their battle impossible a reality for many.

This conflict was ending a moment to another, it was a matter of time.

In their collided cut dozens of poles destabilizing the skeleton of the building.

However a drop of several hundred meters, surrounded by hundreds of beams are not a problem for any of them.

Instead they used the beams as a base, fighting in mid-air going up and down. When the beams hit the ground, he created a cloud of dust.

The former Beast 666, take advantage of this attack is using the strength he has left. Mystic is being cut in two, if not find a way out.

'To defeat your opponent is worth any sacrifice, even at the cost of losing a leg or an' arm said Alex in his mind. With this line of thinking Mystic put his hand on the path of the sword, after having decided to sacrifice the left arm. While the pierced the palm blade, Mystic writhing his left hand, successfully diverting the attack from one side.

Do not penetrated the chest, the tip of the sword kept passing through the left palm. In muscle and bone, until it was not deeply buried in the left arm.

In addition, the chaos that surrounded the sword ran through the Mystic Body.

Nrvnqsr Chaos lowered his guard and became complacent for its small victory, not known to Mystic at left many Zoro. Now his right hand holding K-1, the gun that killed Louvre.

The gun and Bullet XEGEV shine, showing cracks. Alex understands that this gun and the special bullet can kill Nrvnqsr Chaos. It must only K-1 potential as if it were a Noble Phantasm, sopracaricarla as a Noble Phantasm broke, then shoot.

Mystic to pull the trigger, shooting Nrvnqsr Chaos trying to kill Demi-Servant before they shoot.

When to pull the trigger,

K-1 exploded, firing the projectile

XEGEV, thus making hundreds of shrapnel penetrated the flesh of Mystic, a fragment apart struck his left eye.

The Bullet XEGEV, struck at the heart of its target and exploded, destroying everything on its right side, the rest of his body was becoming ashes.

But before Nrvnqsr Chaos to go away from this world. Using his last drop of power to transmute his remaining arm into a blade and hit the heart of Mystic, leaving as a parting gift a mortal wound.

All of this happened under the gaze of the Index, which woke up when I enter the real world with Mystic and Nrvnqsr Chaos. Running toward the sound of battle saw the last attack of Mystic and Nrvnqsr Chaos, killing each other.

XXX

Under the night sky with a full moon, which shone strangely with a crimson color.

Surrounded by rubble, lying on the ground, there was Mystic.

His red eyes are off, the passion exists when fighting or when driving Servi is slowly fading.

His armor is completely destroyed, the STAR Lab suit is reduced to a rag.

His whole body shows dozens, no, hundreds injured, some minor, others serious.

His left arm is gone, his right arm holds a katana covered in blood.

Where is his heart there is a big hole so that a person can move his hand. No doubt, Mystic is dying.

The testimony of how she was reduced to this state is a nun dressed in white.

She's crying, kneeling next to the body of Alex, Alex is trying to heal.

Suddenly Zelretch, known as Kaleidoscope Dead Apostles.

He appeared in the scene, for once Trool had a serious and a bit 'sad.

"So the fun is over, you're burned quickly, but you have shone beautifully ... a real shame," said Zelretch, watching Alex going off.

"Alex called Mystic from the people of this world, including all of my 'students' He is neither the smartest nor the fastest, or the strongest. But he is the bravest, and probably the most successful and equally unfortunate . in my opinion, he's the best entertainment I've had. Mystic Farewell, I'll miss you ... What's going on! "he shouted Zelretch, surprised something is going on in Mystic and the surrounding world.

"Can not ... you really are the best entertainment ever," said Zelretch in wonder, what is happening is practically a rare occurrence of a miracle.

XXX

"I'm cold, I'm tired, I want to rest I'm so tired, everything is being done so dark." I murmur Alex, sinking into a black abyss with no end or start.

In this space, which precedes death, where nothing prevails, no darkness, no light, they concepts such as space or time, exist in these place.

When Mystic is closing its eyes and let his soul was brought by this empty space, a blue light appeared before him.

The globe-shaped gear becoming a young woman, with a bluish white skin, long straight hair blue, crystalline eyes. Her face is beautiful, virtually the most beautiful woman in the world, this says a man who lives with legendary beauties, which exceeds human standards, entering into the divine.

Alex for a second think that he had a hallucination with Cortana in Halo, but the blue woman at a family appearance, knows somewhere, but where?.

"Hello my prince, finally we meet again," said the most beautiful woman in the world, with a beautiful angelic voice.

The woman approached in Mystic and became his pillow, resting his head on her lap Mystic.

"We change the landscape" said the mysterious woman, the landscape changes, now empty space turns into an endless meadow full of crystal flowers with a sky like a mirror.

"My Prince, if you want to accept my help, I will save you, in return when you get the time we will be together forever." He said the woman in blue smiling, a smile so beautiful that's indescribable.

"Save it as well, kill him later," said a new figure.

A tall man almost 2 meters, with a body of an Olympic athlete or an elite soldier.

He was wearing a kind of black military uniform.

combat boots with metal sole, blacks pants, with different cuffs.

A black body armor, arms and hands covered with bandages.

On his shoulders wearing a long black coat with a built-in hood hiding his face. In his hand is a sickle made of bones, clearly this guy is dangerous or death incarnate.

"I speak to you Alex, I know you can hear me. Accept the help of this thing and you will be condemned." He said the man in black, approaching Mystic.

"Do you want to ask. As a pathetic human being who depends on others or live and die like a hero," said the Reaper dressed in black.

"I want to live ..." I mumble Mystic, trying to speak, but he was so tired.

"Do not listen to him, without me, you'll die," warned the woman in blue embrace protectively Alex.

"Choose who will save you, me or her?" Said the man in black, waiting for an answer.

"Choose me, he will hurt you," the woman in black warn Mystic.

"I want to live," said Mystic. This time his words are stronger and more determined.

Before him is a strange man who seems the Black Reper probably death.

Behind him, a mysterious entity in the shape of a woman, which in a similar aura to that of a goddess.

"I will not live. I live!" He shouted Mystic standing up, using his willpower to remain standing.

"Those who choose" they said simultaneously the two mysterious characters.

"I do not need either of you, I already have everything I need." He said Mystic, his body was covered with a golden light, two hot wings exploded behind him.

"Then prove it," said the man in black, throwing Controller Dream in Mystic.

The whole body of Alex became golden and disappeared, as if it were some kind of traveling spirit.

Leaving the two mysterious characters themselves.

"His focus was on again, this time more radiant than ever, if that is what you want I will help as best I can." He said the woman in blue, looking at the empty space left by Mystic.

"But you have to stay away from him, you corruption, dull light, if you will try to kill you," he threatened the mystery woman, they release an aura of incredible power.

"As you wish, but one day I will return. Until then you can watch the show, but not to intervene Alaya" said the man in black, disappearing from this world.

"I understand Conter Guardian" gives the mysterious woman, before leaving the World of Alex.

XXX

Intrusion Server Akashic Records.

Attempted access, access denied.

Request for resurrection, denied.

neregistrato user ID.

Insufficient level.

Insufficient data.

A-01 # 007 # / -_-_- / # 0,101,010 # /

Handling of the operating system.

GM-Alaya, creates free slot.

Access code from the ID Shiki Ryougi.

Password [...] inserted.

Mystic of the ID registration operation.

4%

8%

10%

20%

40%

68%

88%

90%

98%

99%

100%

Registration completed.

The Magus Mystic can access the server.

A-023 # 637 # / - 0_-0_-0 / # 10 # 10 # 10 # 10 # / A-693

On limited to the Akashic Records Server, using the Controller Dream router.

Connection attempt, successful, access permission.

Request for resurrection, denied.

Request for healing denied.

Request for canceling damage, denied.

I try to [help] request:

Denied

Denied ..

Denied ...

Denied ...

Denied ...

Denied ...

Denied ...

Denied ...

Denied ...

Agreed.

Request replacement and evolution, granted.

Error B-54737 # _ #! (: ++

Request impossible for the ID Mystic.

Insufficient level.

Data on ID Mystic insufficient for the demand.

Materials on ID Mystic insufficient for the demand.

Vehicles impossible for ID Mystic.

Handling System.

A-0123 / # / 643476 # / - 101_-101_-101 / # 106 # 104 # 103 # 104 # 107 # 106 # / A-0000100001

Start a search to increase, the Mystic ID data and materials.

...

Search finished:

Found result, Index Librorum Prohibitorum.

Materials found, Royal Arsenal Louvre.

Vehicles found, CC Project of Lex Luthor.

XXX

In the real world of Alex aluminum body.

The White Sister present alongside Mystic did not know what to do. Does he believe that God heard his request to save Mystic.

Alex opened his eyes were not the usual red, but a deep glowing gold.

"Index Librorum Prohibitorum, the Mystic ID requires access to your data store to start your request for help No.10 [Replacement and Evolution]. Permission granted or denied?" He asked for a mechanical and monotonous voice that speaks through the body of Alex .

"Access granted, take all my grimoires, but saves Mystic" Index shouted as she wept.

"Access to the archive Index Librorum Prohibitorum, 53,000 on the 103,000 grimoires are copied and transferred to the ID Mystic" He said the thing that speaks through Alex.

A strange golden miasma came out and began to disperse Dream Controller and flying in everywhere.

One part went in the minds of Index to copy and take the necessary data, mainly on alchemy and similar subjects, regarding the matter, transmutation and the human body.

The data have been found.

XXX

The miasma arrival until golden lair Louvre, in his giant castle hidden in France and took anything of value. The main focus are the Mystic Code and all kinds of magical artifact.

The materials were found.

XXX

In an unknown workshop in one of the many research centers of Lex Luthor, scientists working for Lex Luthor on the CC Project have diligently done their job, their job.

Recreating the unique skills of the test subject known only as immortal DC with extraordinary abilities.

This subject has been found in San Francisco, when some men tried Lex Luthor information about Mystic. To find out what effects it can have on the human body Xenothium Cristal.

Previous attempts to recreate the subject of skills have had partial success when implanting the DC cells directly in a human subject. By forming micro-tubes inside their bodies that interface with Eden Vital allowing them to distort the universal laws granting them physical or mental improvement.

However, the transplanted cells devour the body in a short period of time killing the host.

In response "inhibitors" in the form of a drug had been developed to mitigate the damage by controlling the growth of preventing cell to run rampant, thus extending the life expectancy of the test subjects, however this would also reduce the effectiveness of your subjects.

Despite their initial success, immortality was far away.

Suspended within its reservoir with electrodes attached to monitor his vital organs was a living doll shaped object that was created using the immortal cells in the hope to replicate all its abilities.

The purpose of the doll was to form a symbiotic relationship with its host which merged with them at the cellular level, thus allowing them to interface with Eden Vital and at the same time to prevent the body of the host corrode.

Scientists have designated as Nemo the magical device.

But scientists had not expected that the symbiont become self-conscious and fearing that could influence and perhaps even control the host. They concluded that without a means to ensure obedience, was too dangerous to engage and as such was confined to its tank for further studies.

Now considered a pest, Nemo has acquired its new moniker. The evil tool.

From his tank, Nemo remarked scientists as he waited impatiently for a chance to escape and find a host.

Then one day there was an anomaly within the confines of his tank.

A golden miasma appeared in the lab killing any guards and sought until the arrival Nemo tank.

On contact with the miasma, Nemo was snatched from the electrodes and was extracted in its surface.

He was transported to a guest.

The vehicle was found.

XXX

The golden miasma did all this at a speed impossible for any living thing, just something omnipresent or omniscient could do something like that in a few seconds.

The mystery Noble Phantasm, Controller Dream, I send a message to the golden miasma of starting the process.

XXX

Zelretch seen many things in his life, but sometimes he can be surprised.

For example, when a dying Demi-Servant is able to 'touch' the Root and start the process a mystery.

The first thing he did was look at the work and keep the White Sister away from the show. Who knows what can happen if someone intervenes.

The Mystic clothes were incinerated, his body levitated above the ground surrounded by golden miasma, a kind of clay doll, several thousand Mystic Code, some of them are Alex.

A dozen surgical patches have appeared on the Alex's body.

The Mystic Code were cut and removed to can be implanted in Alex.

By replacing the dead flesh and organs destroyed by Mystic Code, precious gems, a Crystal Xenothium and a philosopher's stone instead of a heart.

That strange doll once touched Alex's body, the upholster for one second and then merge with it. In that way modify the body of Alex and Mystic Code inside.

By creating something new.

At the end of the Mystic body it was enclosed in a sort of chrysalis, made of steel, blades, diamonds. Surrounded by Rune never before seen by a mortal.

Once finished, Index ran toward the crystalline chrysalis. Inside is Alex.

Zelretch stood for a second speechless for a second, then he fights like crazy.

"Alex, Alex, Alex, you're really the best. Because I have not tried before an Anti-Hero incredibly lucky and cursed. In addition I want to see what kind of butterfly comes out of this thing," he murmured Zelretch laughing a bit 'as it approaches the chrysalis.

"I Zelretch, known as the fifth Kaleidoscope Dead that Alex is dead. In its place there is Alex Brunestud, the tenth Dead Apostle Ancestors, nicknamed The Cursed archive of Akashic." He proclaimed Zelretch, before disappearing through a Kaleidoscope portal.

Things are going to be very very very interesting from now on, nothing will be as before.

Author Note:

It took me longer than expected to finish this chapter, my excuse this chapter has been longer than expected, plus I had to put in place several pieces.

So I'm happy to have finished with this vampire and its animals. Now I can write about changes in Mystic and what is going to happen ...

Christmas.

XXX

Berserker Class Cards

50% of the merger, the first and second level available.

Heroic Spirit: Lancelot

Status Berserker Mystic (Alex / Lancelot)

Alignment: True (crazy) Neutral.

Strength: (?) [A] {} A ++

Resistance: (?) [A] {} A ++

Agility: (?) [A +] {} A ++

Mana: (?) [C] {A}

Fortuna: (?) [B] + {A}

N. Phantasm: (?) [A] {} A ++

(Alex Power)

[Power granted by the Class Cards Berserker]

Mad Enhancement {Activate}

Inherited Skill:

Mad Enhancement (EX)

Due to the nature of pazzoide Alex and his subconscious Otaku-nerd that contains dozens of characters Anime with a dark-crazy side and the presents of other factors, the power of Mad Enhancement is enormously increased.

Eternal Armament Mastership (A +++)

Magic Resistance (A)

Fairy protection (A)

Mana reverse flow (A)

Nobel inherited Phantasm:

• For Someone's Glory, Anti-Unit (B)

For the glory of someone, not for his own glory is a black mist that materializes from Lancelot tradition of fame and glory while travestisce in many of his efforts, as when hid his name, and disguised himself to get into a race horse for love of the friend of his friend.

His body is wrapped in a black fog with properties similar to those of invisible air that constantly shifts its frame like a picture out of focus that obscures insightful features Even if he removed his helmet, it will be impossible to discern his face.

The illusion of fog causes his image doubles three times at random, making it look like a hallucination, and deny His real name, abstracts and Abercrombie skills up to the Berserker theory.

The only information visible on official materials are the master's name, height, weight, alignment, class skills and abilities. The gender, personal status and Noble Phantasm are blurred and can not be clearly displayed.

The real use of this ability is to deceive the eyes and the other of the Heroic Spirits who won in various military exploits.

• Knight of Owner, Anti-Unit (A ++)

Owner Knight: A knight does not die with empty hands. Rather than a weapon evident, it manifests itself as a "unique skills." Once Berserker grabs whatever is conceptualized as weaning as a weapon by his own recognition with his gloves and acknowledges that want to challenge it immediately gets the "properties become his Noble Ghost."

The Noble Ghosts of the other servants will go to him immediately: I am aware that it is a weapon, "so he could use a steel chair if it were expert in wrestling.

It can make use of weapons regardless of how it was created or its time of origin, accepted into something like a piece of iron to be demolished to be turned into a spear or a sword demon capable of servitoridanneggiati and legendary weapons that strike. Compared to the many ghosts Nobles of Gilgamesh, his can be described as endless, but also shows the potential of corrupting other abstract weapons like Invisible Air, which is closer to a magic that a They change slowly because they are stained by its black color while dark lines invade and multiply the object like the veins of a leaf objects, covered by a web of black veins, they seem alien and repulsive compared to their normal shapes.

• Arondight, Anti-Unit (A ++)

Arondight: The Unfading Light of the Lake is a sacred sword wielded by Lincelot dell'Erenibur which is the counterpart of King Arthur, which has a similar design to that of Excalibur, carved with Fairy Letters to show that it was not a Divine Construct forged by mortal hands. It was given only some of which would not have been possible that some of them might be exalted as the "perfect knight", the strongest knight, brave and true of an era, meaning the incomparable Lancelot among all those sitting Round Table of Camelot.

Berserker MAX Power (Mad Enhancement active and Arondight is drawn)

Strength: A +++

Resistance: A +++

Agility: A +++

Mana: A +

Fortuna: A ++

N. Phantasm: A +++

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.2M 53.8K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
443K 13.3K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
244K 6K 44
❝ 𝖨 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 ❞ ── " 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗀𝗎𝗒 yet" ❝ and 𝘄𝗵�...
633K 23K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...