College Girls All Wanna Thug

By Earnednotgiven

Jaylynn is a a fun-sized party girl who love to stay wild and have fun. She thought She found the man of her... More

College Girls All Wanna Thug
Till 3 A.M.
The Morning After
The First Day of College
Later That Night.!❤
Date Night.
You Do What.??!
Here we go again.
My THUG!❤❤
No Smashin -n- Dashin.!
.....Awww S**t.
If it's one thing...❤
Some Months Go By
You Might ❤ The streets ......
B**ch , Dont kill My Vibe .
3 Months and Counting
Small World
Lil Devin ❤
Uh-Oh.
From the Author
Not an Update
Sequel
Author's Note❤

Stairway to Hell

200 3 0
By Earnednotgiven

Kayden P.O.V.

I left the gym at around 3:00 . I had to tell coach about me missing practice tomorrow cuz of lil man . He wasn't happy , but honestly , who gives two shits , let alone one . I walked down to Jay's dorm and saw her packing a bag for her and for Lil man .

"Do the Jordan onesie," I said scaring the shit out of her .

"Kayden , you can't do that .!"

"Its not like you can jump," I said laughing and reaching down to kiss her. "How long you been doing this butterball.?"

"You know I hate that , and about 30 minutes. I can't find the right outfit . I wanna make sure he thinks I'm pretty .

"With that I'm gonna shower. Let's stay and chill tonight ."

She nodded okay , and I walked over to get my clothes. I showered and thought about everything that was about to go down. Jaylynn and I ordered chinese ,and she went to sleep pretty fast. I carried her to the bed , and went to Casiddy's old room which was now the nursery. Cass mived in with Isaac , which was perfect for them . I looked around and saw all of the Laker colors and laughed . Jay actually picked out the colors, and I thought it was cute .

"All for you lil man," I said as I closed the door . I went to the closet and pulled out a black O.V.O. hoodie and some black Truu's . I put on my Space Jams , gave Jay a kiss on the cheek and slipped out of the door . I got in the car , I grabbed my gun and slid it onto my hip . I drove to the trap and already saw everyone waiting outside. I got out and put my hood on .

"What took you so long," C.J. said as he dapped me up.

"I had to wait for the lady to go to sleep . "

"Weak ass . Go load up and hurry up . We needa leave in 5."

I put on a bullet proof vest under my hoodie and strapped two more guns to my hip . I slipped one in my sock and a couple thousand in my pocket . I walked out and told the guards to lock the door .We drove for about an hour until we pulled up to J.R.'s trap . It was in a secluded place like ours , and looked like a mansion . What can I say , he learned from the best . We went over the plan , and even though we were about to go kill a hell of alot of people ,we said a small prayer .

"Amen,"I said as I hopped out .

I wrapped my green bandana around my hair , and one around my face so that all that was showing were my eyes. I nodded to everyone , and C.J. kicked the door open .

"Oh shit ," he said as a wall of bullets came straight for his head.

"why the hell aint these niggas sleep ," I thought to myself .

I retured fire, killing two strippers and some random nigga . C.J. and Javier walked down the hall and into a room . Riley and Chris walked down the hall and another room , and I went to the last room . I was hoping he was dumb enough for them to all stay on one floor . I was sadly mistaking.

"Fuck ," I yelled loudly .

I ran upstairs and to the first room I saw . Nothing . I went to the second one and there was  stripper and some other random nigga . I shot them and kept it moving .  I went up to the third floor and saw J.R. packing a bag frantically .

"Aww shit , you tryna run boy.? I know I taught you better than that ."

He pulled out his gun and aimed it at me .

"You don't wanna make that mistake , boy . Where is  my money at .?"

He lowered his gun and threw $5,000 dollars at me .

"Wrong answer . You about 10,000 short ." I shot him in his chest. "Where is the goddamn money J.R.?"

"I.......can get it .......to you later....just give ....me ..some.....more..time.,"he said struggling for air .

"I gave you enough time bitch . You ain got my shit . You know Im fucking crazy ," I said damn near screaming .

"Fuck you," He spat.

"You a bold ass nigga ," I said as I shot him in the head twice watching his head fly back .

I walked out , knowing I had handled my business.

"Aye , clean it up before the feds get here bitches. "

I walked out of the door and sat in the car until everyone came out unharmed about 5 minutes later .

"So you done now ," Camden asked me .

"I gotta admit , Imma miss it , but yea, I'm done."

"It was cool while it lasted little brother ," he said as we pulled up in the drive way. I dapped him and got out . I unloaded and walked back to my car . I drove silently back to U.C.L.A thinking about how everything was about to change . I walked in the door at around 1:00 a.m. and saw Jaylynn still asleep in her room . I stripped down to just my boxers and layed down next to her . I kissed her and fell asleep .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 27.7K 69
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
1.3M 69.3K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.1M 70.5K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...