Welcome Home - HS - Completed

By Ceeceeinatl1

This is about Harry Styles moving into his SoHo apartment in NYC and discovers a beautiful new neighbor who b... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Good to Be Home
Chapter 2 - Chinese Food
Chapter 3 - Dinner
Chapter 4 - Tequila
Chapter 5 - Dessert
Chapter 6 - Dance with Me
Chapter 7 - Taste so Good
Chapter 8 - Come with Me
Chapter 9 - Ecstasy
Chapter 10 - Calgon Take Me Away
Chapter 11 - Time for Bed
Chapter 12 - Damn
Chapter 13 - Good Morning Sunshine
Chapter 14 - Oh Shit
Chapter 15 - Shower Time
Chapter 16 - Papi
Chapter 17 - Where is my Wallet?
Chapter 18 - Drawn to you
Chapter 19 - Dark Room
Chapter 20 - Ed
Chapter 21 - Fantasy
Chapter 22 - Picture This
Chapter 23 - Partying
Chapter 24 - Where is she?
Chapter 25 - Don't Answer
Chapter 26 - Pussy Ass Bitch
Chapter 27 - You Are Mine Now
Chapter 28 - You Need To Move On
Chapter 29 - No He Didn't
Chapter 30 - You Don't Have To Stay
Chapter 31 - I Like Dreaming
Chapter 32 - Vincenzo Ferrari
Chapter 33 - Talk Too Soon
Chapter 34 - Maria Ferrari
chapter 35 - That Pussy is Mine Now...
Chapter 36 - Mangia (Eat)
Chapter 38 - Mile High Club
Chapter 39 - Marcel
Chapter 40 - Magic
Chapter 41 - Pizza Time
Chapter 42 - Dinner Party
Chapter 43 - Pony
Chapter 44 - Damnnn
Chapter 45 - Oh Mitch
Chapter 46 - Karaoke
Chapter 47 - Time to Cool Off
Chapter 48 - Party Animal
Chapter 49 - I Remember
Chapter 50 - Where is the Key?
Chapter 51 - Temptation
Chapter 52 - OMG No...
Chapter 53 - Something is Wrong
Chapter 54 - Call My Father
Chapter 55 - I Owe You Everything
Chapter 56 - What are you doing here?
Chapter 57 - I Love You Too!
Chapter 58 - Locked In
Chapter 59 - Fuck... I Love You
Chapter 60 - Keep Him Happy or I will
Chapter 61 - What The Fuck Are You Doing Here?
Chapter 62 - Dress Shopping
Chapter 63 - Hen Party
Chapter 64 - The Wedding
Chapter 65 - If I Could Fly
Chapter 66 - You Lying Bitch
Chapter 67 - London Bridge On My Ass
Chapter 68 - OMG Louis
Chapter 69 - My Heart Is Hurting
Chapter 70 - What the Fuck did you just say?
Chapter 71 - Sweet Angel
Chapter 72 - New York Bound
Chapter 73 - Wait... What???
Chapter 74 - I'm So Sorry!
Chapter 75 - Harry Lost his Mind!
Chapter 76 - Fireworks
Chapter 77 - Beached Whale
Chapter 78 - Wedding Day
Chapter 79 - Smile for the Camera...Bitch
Chapter 80 - Wait... What????
Chapter 81 - Am I Dead?
Chapter 82 - Flatlines
Epilogue - Infinity

Chapter 37 - Fuck Me... Please

2.4K 53 5
By Ceeceeinatl1

Christina's POV

As we are pulling up to our building is when I realize that we are in the same car. "Oh God Harry I totally forgot we are in the same car. What are we going to do? Do you want to get out and have your driver drop me around the corner and I can walk back?"

"Don't be ridiculous Christina. You are not walking anywhere. I will have my driver drop you off first and then take me to the store. I literally have shit in the house to eat. Is there anything you want in particular?" Harry says.

I look at Harry and lick my lips and suggest some whipped cream... Yup, there it goes... that damn smirk that is going to be the death of me. Yup...

I get out of the car and the doorman takes my bags out of the trunk for me. I hear the reporters start to yell questions at me. I don't know how Harry can live like this. This is very disturbing. I follow the doorman inside the building and ask him to help me upstairs.

I open the door to my apartment and take my bags from the doorman and thank him. As I walk in, the memories of everything start to flood back to me. I am not going to let it get the best of me this time. Fuck you Antonio!

I go to my bedroom and decide to take a nice hot bubble bath while Harry is shopping. As I am soaking in my tub, I hear Harry calling my name. I tell him I am in the tub to which I hear him say, "Fuck yes!."

As I start to giggle at him he appears butt ass naked in my doorway I say, "OMG Harry, that was fast!" He says, "I ran in and out of the store very quickly." I laugh at him and say that I wasn't talking about the store I was talking about him taking his clothes off so quickly!

He ignores me and jumps in the tub with me. I just roll my eyes and just enjoy the moment. He positions himself behind me so I can lean back on his chest. This must be what heaven feels like...

Harry grabs a washrag and soap and proceeds to wash my back for me, then the rest of me. Damn this feels so good. I lean back onto his chest and feel his dick getting harder and harder. Harry tells me to bend my knees and places them on either side of his legs so now I am sitting in his lap. He brings my feet back towards him so I am now straddling him backward.

I start to feel kisses going up and down my back all the way up to my neck as his hands come around and are massaging my breasts. I arch my back and start to grind on his hardness which brings a moan out of both of us.

Harry tells me to lean up so he can line his dick up with my entrance. I slowly let him slide into me. Fuck he is so big... Once I adjust to him I bring myself up slowly and back down again making sure I am grinding my clit against him. Harry grabs me by my hips to guide me.

"Oh Harry, you feel so good inside me." I say as I am going a little faster now. Harry grabs my hips and tells me to slow down, he wants to enjoy this for as long as possible. I feel Harry start to kiss my back again when I tell him suck on it. He lets out a moan and I feel him start to suck and bite my back. Fuck that feels so good.

"That's right Christina, you do like a little pain don't you." he moans. As he is sucking and biting my back and shoulders he starts to pinch my nipples really hard and it brings an electric volt straight to my core. I scream out his name and start moving my hips in a circular motion, grinding on this big dick of his.

Again, he slows me down. I beg him to let me go faster so I can cum. He tells me no and that I have to wait. "Harry please baby... please... I can't hold it any longer." I bring my hand down to my clit and start to rub it and Harry removes it. "Christina, trust me. Close your eyes and just go slow and feel me. Can you feel me hitting that spot Christina?"

I moan his name as I slowly grind up and down on his dick. "Baby, please let me cum." I beg. Harry turns my head around and says that he doesn't want us to cum yet. He wants us to wait and promises me it will be worth it.

He lifts me off of him and turns my body around so I am straddling him facing towards him. He grabs my face with his hands and brings my lips to his and starts kissing me so very gently and slow. He opens his mouth and I begin to suck on his tongue. I hear a moan come from deep inside him and I feel his dick flinch. I don't know why he wants to wait.

"Christina, you are being a bad girl. You are trying to make me cum. Baby girl, trust me when I say, it will be worth your wild." he tells me as my body is starting to tremble.

"Let's get out of here and go into the bedroom so we can continue this torture I plan for you." he whispers in my ear. OMG, what does he have planned for me?

We dry off and make our way into the bedroom when Harry tells me to lay down on the bed. I try to pull him with me but, he pulls my hands away and tells me to lean back. He is staring at me with that damn smirk of his.

He walks to the end of the bed and grabs my ankle and pulls my leg up and starts to kiss my foot. He works his way up my leg very slowly biting, sucking, licking and kissing his way up to my inner thigh and blows on my thigh back to my foot very slowly never breaking eye contact bringing chills up and down my body. He then grabs my other leg and does the same.

I can't take it anymore, I am squirming around begging Harry to fuck me. Every time I bring my hand to my core, he slaps it away. He opens my legs and sticks his tongue out and brings his mouth to me. He slowly licks up my slit and brings his tongue to my clit and circles it.

That's it, I can't take it anymore. I grab hold of his hair and push his face into me. I tell him either you let me cum or you will never cum again... and I mean it. OMG did he just laugh at me...  He sits up and I am glaring at him... He grabs a pillow and puts it under my ass and throws my legs up on to his shoulders.

He lines his dick up to my slit and rubs the head on my clit torturing me even more. He doesn't take his eyes away from me once. By now I feel my body start to tremble. I need him.

I don't know where I get the strength from but I throw him off of me. He just looks at me as I get up from the bed and go into my closet. "Christina, where are you going?" he yells. I look at him and say, "Oh, you want to torture me... we will see who tortures who..."

I come out of my closet dressed in the see through black fishnet body suit that he loved so much with my bag of tricks. Harry's mouth hangs open and his eyes look like saucers. He can't even talk. Hahahaha...

"Lay your ass back on the bed. Shut up... don't even try to say anything." I yell at him. I open my bag and pull out two silk scarves. I tie his hands to the bed railings and dare him to say one word. I pull out my rabbit and hold it in my hand. I stand over his body. I open my legs and turn the rabbit on and insert it inside me.

"So, you want to torture me huh? Well, I don't need your dick. Watch me fuck myself baby." I say as I begin to push it in and out of me.

Harry's POV

Fucking hell.... OMG... This fucking woman right here... My dick is so hard right now. I can't believe she is wearing that fucking body suit. I will play her game and let her tie my hands to the bed.

OMG look at that pussy. Damn, I need to touch it, I need to taste it. WTF is that? OMG she brought out her vibrator. No, she isn't going to stand over me and fuck herself with it. My dick is twitching. I beg her to untie me. She just laughs at me. Now who is torturing who here...

"Christina, please untie me. Let me give you this dick you were begging for. Please Christina." I yell. She brings her free hand up to her breast and starts pinching her nipple. The vibrator is going in and out of her faster and faster. I know she is about to cum. She stops and kneels over my face tells me to eat her pussy.

I gladly open my mouth and begin to fuck her with my tongue. I look up at her and her eyes are full of lust. I know she is about to cum and cum hard for me. I rub my nose on her clit as I stick my tongue in her. I feel her whole body tense up and start to tremble.

She starts to scream, "Oh my God Harry, I am about to cum." I move my mouth from her and I tell her to let it out. She opens her folds and I look up at her pussy and she releases her juices all over my face. We both scream "Oh FUCK!!!!!!!!!!" at the same time.

That's it, I can't take it anymore. I tell her to untie me. She does as she is told. I get up and throw her on the bed. I need to be up in that pussy right now in fact, I tell her to turn around and get on her knees. I smack her ass so hard it stings my hand.

"It's my turn to cum now." I tell her. I line my dick up to her entrance and ram it in her with all my might. We both gasp from the feeling. I hold on to her hips and begin to push in and out with such force that I hear her whimper.

"Come on baby girl, bring that ass back. Fuck this dick. Come on... Yeah, baby, that's right give me that pussy. Give me MY PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!"

I am watching my dick go in and out of her as I bite my lip. I grab her hair and tell her to fuck me harder. We are both are fucking each other with such force.

"Oh God Christina, I am going to cum. Cum with me." I yell. I feel her walls tighten around my dick and that is all I need. We both explode at the same time. I collapse on top of her as we both try to catch our breath I say, "Fuck me..." She says, "I just did..."

Thank you for reading my story.

Please vote and comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1K 92
A Harry Styles fanfic
1.3M 38.4K 60
***completed*** NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON Harry Styles. The strange one. The freak. The one who was too kind for his own good, trapped in a world where...
138K 3.1K 102
I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding words to describe what she felt, and I co...
145K 4.6K 88
Nola, and her three beautiful girls, are looking for a fresh start. When they take up temporary residence in her grandparents home in London, she is...