All In For The Same Love

By muminuhs

Arabella just started school at Etowah High. She's an all-star cheerleader, and a lot of people like her. She... More

The First Day
This Means War
Cheer Practice
Ice Cream
Truth or Dare
Bruises
The Escape
Livestream
My Hero
Not Yours Anymore
The Park
Forgive, but Never Forget
Time
Away
Goodbye
You'll See Her Real Soon
Katelyn and Tyler
That's Weird
Formal Wear
Invites
Three Days Until Friday
The Party
The Dance
Nothing You Want to Know
She Doesnt Love You Anymore
I've Lost
Such a Weird Night
Finding Love
Just a Coincidence
All That Matters is Right Now
Shines the Brightest
Headlights
Kiss or Death
Slenderman? Magcon?
Today Is The Day I Leave
Leigh-Sized Bag
Arabella Isn't Hiding
Why Do You Have to Hurt Me
I'm Strong
I Guess Its Over
Flash Forward
I'm Fine
The Stream
Am I Normal
Tyler Returns
More Like A Horror Story
To The Rescue
You like Ty?!?!?
Q/A
Well...
He Made A Mistake
That Doesn't Matter
Life Sucks
Weirdest Thing
That's Exactly What I Love About You
Get Out Of Here
I Promise
I Wonder Why People Think I'm Insane
Ever
Salt Water
Sad Beautiful Tragic
She Must Be Beautiful
I Miss You
Thinking About Us, What We Gonna Be
Self-Defense, Bitch
Back To Normal
Asshole Personality
Arabella Is...
So Sorry!!
"Sweet" Caroline
Screw Everything
I Don't Know Why I Even Try Anymore
Don't Take Me For Granted
I'm Stuck
Just Like Old Times
SO SORRY
I Wonder Who He Really Is
The Thrill Is Gone
Happy Bday To AIFTSL!!!!!
Speak of the Devil
A Brewing Storm
How to Hold on to Someone Who Won't Stay
This Was You, Not Me
Jenn and Lizzy's Visit
Once Upon a Dream
Do Not Drink Hot Chocolate Underwater
My Planet Needs Me
Maps
Watch Your Back
Karma Truly Is A Bitch
What Goes Around Comes Back Around
Cheer Competition Preparation
Were You The One Always In Trouble All The Time?
IM BAAAACKKKKK
New Years
Not an update
Time Flies By
Valentine's Day
100 parts ???!!!
McDonald's
idk

That Means You're Special

1.6K 47 32
By muminuhs

Chapter 40:

Arabella's POV:

As soon as we hear police sirens we leave. Sam carries me, but I don't care. I don't feel like walking anyway...

We get to the hotel room and the boys are watching more Spongebob. Sam sets me on the couch when Cameron asks, "What happened? Why so sad?" Sam answers for me, "Oh we had some trouble... That's all..." Then he motions to me and shakes his head, as if saying not to talk about it.

I walk to mine and Sam's room and pull out my phone. I decide to stalk Sam's ask.fm. Why not?

Sam gets in the bed with me as I scroll through his profile. He puts his arm around my back, and I lean onto him. Most of the questions say something about Chandler, which is really annoying. Not that I hate Chandler, he's amazing. But this is Sam's profile, not Chandler's, so if you want to talk about Chandler go to his account.

Then I get to before Sam and I even met. Most of the questions are "Would you date a 14 year old?" or "You're cute" or "Will you go out with me?" Most of his answers are "no" and "I don't date."

Sam's arm tightens as he says, "I said I wouldn't date, until I met you. That means you're special." I smile.

I put my phone down and look into space. It's 3:41, meaning I have less than 3 1/2 hours until I go back to Alabama.

Matthew comes in the room a few minutes later. "So uh... What happened? Should I even ask?"

Sam says, "Fine we can talk." He said it aggressively, but I can tell he's just mad at Tyler.

Matthew nods and walks out. He comes back in a second later. I've never seen anything funnier in my life.

He came in wearing a football helmet, and said, "Ok let's talk."

Sam begins. "So this kid tried doing stuff and thangs to her... If you get my drift... But he didn't and she's alright, but still..." Matthew nods and seems to understand. He says, "Stay strong!"

"Do you want to go watch tv with me and the boys?" He asks. Sam and I stand up.

I nod. "Sure! Let's go see who lives in a pineapple under the sea!"

Sam screams, "SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!! Actually the pants are rectangular so the creators lied to us. How rude."

"Maybe nightbot made them lie to us!" I say dramatically.

"Not nightbot!!!!" Sam screams and pretends to faint on the bed, pulling me down with him. We lay on the bed and look at the ceiling. "#blamenightbot." We say at the same time. We know each other so well.

Matthew walks away awkwardly. "We haven't done this in a while."

He kisses me and I kiss back. He's right. We haven't done this in a while.

Then we just lay side-by-side looking at the ceiling holding hands. It's 4:00. I have two hours.

All I want to do is sleep. Sleep makes things better.

I rest my eyes and drift off.

• • •

"Arabella? Wake up?" I open my eyes and Sam wakes me up.

I yawn. "What time is it?" I stretch.

"Arabella. It's 6:23."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 204 11
arabella stevens and cole walter have been the best of friends for many years now, until arabella's freshman year, when her and her family moved to t...
32.6K 929 31
What happens when your mom leaves you at home to go on a work trip for the summer? She leaves you with a babysitter at 15 years old. There's somethin...
97.2K 2.6K 64
"When you love someone, you never hurt them." Samantha's just like any normal teenager. You know... She's always on her phone, sleeping till 12pm, st...
1.5M 30.6K 30
Isabella (Ella) Branson hates her sister. Well, maybe that's too strong of a word. Ella strongly dislikes her sister. Her and her sister, Samantha, a...