Such a Weird Night

Chapter 27:

Sam's POV:

I can't believe it. She left me.

And to make it worse, Me and My Broken Heart plays on the speaker next to my face.

I guess I deserve it. I knew Hollie was a bitch. I run after Arabella. There's no giving up.

And plus she can't be too fast only wearing one heel.

Eventually I catch up with her. I grab her arms and make it so she can't run anymore. I turn her around, but she keeps trying to escape. "Arabella! Listen to me-"

"No! Go talk to Hollie! You still love her!"

"No I don't!"

"Then why were you attacking her lips?"

"I don't know..."

"Even if I didn't catch you doing it, if we were to ever break up, you'd get with her?"

"Yes. I mean no! I mean-"

"Yes. You would. You wouldn't want to date the liar you think I am."

After that statement, I freeze in what she said.

Snap out of it, Sam!,

"You're not a liar! You're not! I was the bitch! Not you! I'm sorry!" I plead.

"Apologize to Hollie. You actually care about her." She tries to leave, but I don't let her. "No. I don't care about her. I care about you. That's why I came back for you!"

"I'm sorry Sam. You're going to have to find someone else." She turns and leaves. I can't get her to stay. I'm in shock. I quickly snap out of it. When she turns around, she turns right into Tyler.

Right.

Into.

Tyler.

He grabs her and turns her to face him. He holds her in place. He raises his hand to punch her. "NOO!!!" I scream and jump in front of Arabella. Tyler punches me in the face. He can't punch. At all. He didn't even leave a mark. I pull Arabella away by her hips and hide her behind me. "NO BITCH MESSES WITH MY GIRL!" I spit at Tyler. I tell Arabella to stay put, and put Tyler in a headlock.

Haha he's too short.

"I would punch you right now. But I don't want blood all over my white suit."

Arabella walks up. She's not crying anymore, she's smiling. "I'll do it!" She slaps him across the face, leaving a handprint on his cheek. I let him go, and he runs off.

She gives me a hug. "I'm sorry, Sam! I should've believed you!" She buries her face in my chest

"Why did you change your mind all of a sudden?"

"Because you wouldn't have done that for me if you didn't love me!"

"See? I do love you!"

She sits down in a nearby chair, wiping her tears. I pick up the slipper she left and put it on her left foot.

"It fits perfectly! I've found you, Cinderella!"

"It does! I've found you, Prince Charming!"

She wraps her arm around my neck and edges close to me. I kiss her, and she kisses back. I've missed this. We hold hands walking out into the dance listening to Empire. Everything is back to normal. Then Happy starts playing. Wow, what is up with these songs and timing?

It's 10:00. The party ends at midnight. I think I like this.

Tyler's POV:

Ugh. Sam and Arabella are back together again. But that girl Sam was kissing! She's pretty cute. I walk up to her. One minute I'm saying hi, the next I'm pressing my lips against hers.

Such a weird night!