Goodbye

Chapter 15:

Chandler's POV:

Ugh. I'm such an idiot. I should've asked her when I had the chance. I'm a big wimp. I should've asked while we hugged our goodbyes. And now she's gone. Hold up- is that...? OMG THATS SAM RUNNING AFTER THE VAN!

Sam's POV:

I run after the van. Eventually it stops. Thankfully. Arabella gets out. I collapse her into a hug. I have to ask her!

Arabella's POV:

"Arabella I have something to ask you!"

"Yeah?"

He gets on one knee and holds my hand. Crap is this what I think it is?

"Arabella will you be my BÆ?"

Knowing it would be a long-distance relationship and those never last, I still say, "Yes!!" Then, he kisses me. And for the first time I kiss him back (truth or dare didn't really count). I hope Aunt Amy doesn't mind...

Then we decide to take selfies together on our phones. We post them and hug for one of the last times. It's a really long hug. Then Chandler comes over. He seems sad. "I'll miss you too don't worry!" I say.

"So... Are y'all...?"

"Yes Chandler we are!" Sam seems to boast. Chandler looks at the ground. Sam rolls his eyes and smiles. "Fine you can hug her. Just once!"

Chandler pulls me in for a hug that only lasts 0.5 seconds. Then Sam turns to me. "You still have my number, right?"

"Yes I do!"

"What's my contact name?" He smirks.

"Hot Smelly Goodness!"

"That's my name!"

Then I have to go. Tears form and fall. Sam looks at me. "How many times do I have to tell you, even when you're crying you're beautiful too." He quotes from "All Of Me" by John Legend. I hug him again. "I'll miss you." I say.

"Me too. I mean, who wouldn't miss me?" I smirk and he clasps his hands below his chin making a puppy dog face. "One more kiss pwease?" He begs. I wrap my hands around his neck, and he puts his around my waist, and we kiss.

"I love you Arabella. I'll call you every day from now on."

"I love you too. I'll miss you... Bye."

Then I open the door to the van and climb in. I watch Sam and Chandler in the rear view mirror, a small tear falling.

"I'm sorry it took so long Aunt Amy. I just-"

"Are you kidding? Y'all are adorable!!"

"What?"

"I saw the whole thing! You and that Sam kid are soo cute together! How long have you been dating?"

"Like five minutes..." She laughs. She may be 33, but she still acts like a teenager. Then I get a text.

Hot Smelly Goodness: Hey tell me how the ride goes. I can't text yet because I have to do chores. I'll text you when I can :)

I smile and set my phone down.

Sam's POV:

Chandler looks at me. "You know you're gonna see her again!" He says. I narrow my eyes. "What?" I ask. He smirks. "You'll see her. Soon. Real soon." I give him a confused look.