I Guess Its Over

Chapter 41:

Arabella's POV:

"6:23?! I was supposed to leave at six!"

Then my phone starts ringing. It's Aunt Amy.

"H-hello?"

"Hey Arabella! I'm sorry I forgot!" She says. Typical.

"Meet me at the hotel room! Don't worry, all your stuff is packed and ready!" She adds.

I guess it's over.

I guess I'm leaving.

Today.

Now.

I get ready to go upstairs to the lobby of this hotel. Before Sam, the Carrots, and I leave, Carter stops me and looks me in the eye. He whispers in my ear, "Don't forget....... Püma!" I laugh and say bye to the boys. But not before taking a billion selfies with them.

Then I leave.

I walk across the street and see my aunt waiting with a few suitcases sitting on a park bench. Parked beside her, is her's and Lacee's mom's truck.

"Let's go, girls!" My aunt says. I hug Sam one more time.

Stephanie looks at the ground.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

She sighs. "I never got to say goodbye to Chandler..." I give her a hug when I hear a familiar voice. "Wait!!" Stephanie turns around. It's Chandler.

They hug and kiss forever and she gets in the truck crying. I kiss Sam and get in the truck. Tears escape.

The truck starts moving.

I watch Sam and Chandler in the rear view mirror as they disappear in the distance.

It's a long car drive. When I get home I say goodbye to the girls.

They leave.

It's 8:45. School doesn't start until next Tuesday. That means I'm going to have a long week and a half.

But look on the bright side. Tyler and Katelyn moved to Florida.

I feel bad for Stephanie. She's really far from Chandler, which sucks. It's worse, and further away, than Sam and me.

They still talk though, and the Carrots and I talk on kik. They're still all going home. On planes, in cars, trains, busses, you name it.

And they're just getting further away from me.

I take a shower and stop thinking about it. I post all the Magcon selfies to Instagram when I decide to go to bed. It's only 9:30 but I'm tired.

I wake up the next morning at 8:28. I've been waking up early lately. Everyone is at school. By everyone, I mean the Carrots, Sam, and Chandler.

I pretty much did nothing that whole day. At 5:23 I get a call from an Atlanta number.

"Hello?"

Sam's POV:

I walk in town. My phone's dead. I had a bad day... I didn't have my homework...

I see a payphone. Why not.

I dial Arabella's number and wait for her to pick up.

"Hello?"

"I'm at a payphone trying to call home all of the change I spent on you!" I sing in my Cartman voice. We laugh. "I was just calling to say hey. I miss you!"

"I miss you too... I don't-" Then there's a click. My call is up. I don't have any more money. I guess I took too long singing...

I decide to walk back home. It's getting late.

I get home just to have another bad day tomorrow.

Arabella's POV:

Sam hung up on me. Must've been the phone or something.

I go back to doing what I do best: nothing.

"Arabella?" My aunt is at my door.

"Yes?"

"You won't see Sam or Chandler until Thanksgiving Break... Then Winter Break... Then Spring Break-"

"Wait I won't see him for 3 months?"

"Yes. But that's ok. You'll see him Winter Break, and then-"

"Ok. I'm going to bed. Goodnight."

My aunt leaves and I go to bed.

What an eventful day.