Shines the Brightest

Idk what happened, but I went from 1K-2K in three days! Ilysm!!!! Thank you all, this is amazing!!!

Chapter 31:

Stephanie's POV:

Chandler and I are sitting in a window sill when I decide to ask, "Chandler?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like me for me, or just, you know, just being nice?"

"I like you for who you are, Steph. And you're really pretty. And you're a great writer."

"Aw thanks! ... WAIT WHAT?!?"

"I've read your stories on Wattpad. Best stories I've ever read."

"R-really?" I blush with embarrassment. Chandler nods. Well I'm deleting my story.

"No! Don't delete it! They're amazing!"

"Did I say that out loud?" I ask.Chandler nods again. He holds my hand and I rest my head on his shoulder. I couldn't ask for a better night.

"Steph do you sing?"

"No... Aha why?"

"C'mon you can sing!"

"No, Chair, I can't!" I laugh.

"Please? You can sing for me?"

"Why don't you sing!"

"Ok!"

He starts singing and honestly, he sounds like a whale giving birth.

"Chair that wasn't your real voice!"

"No but I want to hear yours!"

"Ok. But if I sing, you don't get a kiss the rest of the day!"

"But it's thirty minutes till midnight! I can always get one at 12:01!" We both laugh.

"Well until-"

Wait. I won't see him tomorrow.

Chandler finishes my sentence. "... Until the next time we meet. Which will be soon!" I smile.

Then he says, "Well are you going to sing or not?" I take a deep breath and start singing The Way by Ariana Grande. Chandler watches me wide-eyed. I already know I'm horrible.

"Stephanie that was... AMAZING!!!!!"

"Aw you're just saying that..."

"No, I'm serious!! You're the best singer ever!" I blush. I rest my head back on his shoulder.

Lexie's POV:

I'm so excited for tomorrow!

Wait, I won't be in Atlanta tomorrow.

"I'm sorry Hayes but I have to go home Sunday so I have to spend tomorrow in Alabama. I'm so sorry!"

He looks at the ground. "Oh. It's fine. We can still talk?" He suggests. I nod.

Leigh's POV:

"So Leigh, how has it been since last Christmas?"

"It's been crazy, that's for sure..." I say. Andrew smiles.

I look into his eyes. "You've changed a lot." I say.

"You've changed, too!"

"Everything has changed!" I say.

Then Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift comes on the loudspeaker.

Wow. That's creepy. Creepy like Tyler!

It's a slow song, and Andrew and I dance. I've always had feelings for him, but now I like him more than ever.

Arabella's POV:

Sam and I lay on the roof of the building and look up at the stars.

"That one's my favorite!" Sam points up at a star.

"It shines the brightest, just like you."

I smile. I'm happy to have someone as sweet as Sam.

He pulls me closer and I lay my head on his chest. Then my phone starts ringing.

I pull it out of my purse and it's the same number of the 911 caller. Then I noticed something: at this party, one thing I never asked was, where the fuck my deadbeat dad was.

All In For The Same LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara