Time

Chapter 13:

Arabella's POV:

I eat an apple for breakfast. I don't know what to do now. I have 10 hours left in Georgia. I burst into tears knowing I'm going to miss this place.

This is where I grew up.

I was raised here. Right here on Atlanta soil. I don't know what to say. Chandler and Sam come over and try to calm my tears. It helps but not a lot. It actually makes it a little worse, knowing that they won't be here anymore. I stop crying but it's hard to. Luckily the people are only taking mine and Noah's furniture, so I still get to sit on the couch. Chandler strokes through my hair calming me. He's not the patient kind of guy, but I'm sure as heck he can be a total sweetie.

"Can I braid your hair?"

Wait... What? "Uh sure?" I say. Chandler starts braiding my hair. I'll tell you this: he can't braid. "Chandler! All you did was tie her hair in knots! It's surprising that you can't do hair considering how much you have..."

"Shut up Sam!"

"No you shut up!"

Not again. I untangle my hair and interrupt their conversation. "Guys this is not how I want to spend my final moments!" They laugh and I sigh. I'm going to attempt to not cry until I'm in Alabama. Attempt. That means: no promises.

I load all mine and Noah's stuff in Aunt Amy's van. I don't have a lot of stuff, but Noah on the other hand, has all this crap he carries around, but doesn't even use. So he decided to throw a lot of it away. Then he's left with not a lot. Aunt Amy's van is big enough to hold all our stuff and things, thank goodness.

I sit on the floor of my empty room against my door in front of Chandler and Sam.

"So how old's Amy?"

"She's 33..." Why does Chandler want to know her age?

"Really!! She looks 21!! She looks young and she's really pretty!" I smile. "You should've seen her at her wedding." I smile at the memory. Well actually I wasn't there but I saw pictures.

I'm scared to look at the time. 9:39. Time flies too fast. I curl up into a ball and lean against the door. I hope Chandler and Sam don't think I'm being dramatic. I don't think I am. But oh well. Noon comes quicker than I expected. I heat up some Spaghettio's and eat. Once I'm done it's 12:30. "Wanna go to the park?" Chandler suggests.

So we all agree and walk to the park. When we get there we decide to have fun. We swing on the swings and run around. Chandler thought it was cool when Sam and I back-flipped off the swings. It was easy for Sam and me, but when Chandler tried, he landed on his head.

Wow. Sam was not kidding when he said Chandler has noodle arms...

We've been having so much fun I forgot to check the time. It's 5:30.