Ever

Chapter 58:

Arabella's POV:

Sam texts me a few minutes later saying he's coming over to Chandler's house.

"Don't tell him anything I told you... Please... Except for the part about Stephanie... But other than that..."

"Ok."

Sam gets here in a matter of seconds.

Well, he only lives a few streets down.

"Hey Sam!" Chandler says. Sam waves and puts his stuff down.

"So whatcha guys up to?" He asks.

Chandler says to me, "You tell him."

Hollie's POV:

I tried logging into Sam's account.

ArabellaIsMyBae?

Nope that's not the password.

IAmMyBae ?

That's not it either.

FuckHerRightInThePussy ?

Nope.

At last, I enter in random letters, and I'm in.

I've hacked @therealsamelica.

Finally.

Arabella's POV:

I tell Sam everything about Stephanie.

Sam looks horrified. It didn't happen to him, (and it never will 😉) but Chandler's his best friend, and he trusted Stephanie.

I wonder if anything else she's said has been a lie.

The rest of that week went by fast.

It's Friday.

The last Friday until I go home. I leave in two days. My birthday, is in two days.

I have a long note I wrote for Sam that I'll give him on Sunday.

It describes that for my birthday, all I wanted was him, but that's the day I leave. It describes the beautiful 3+ months with him, and how I want to be like this forever.

I know it sounds stupid, but it means a lot.

I'll give it to him in a way so he'll notice and read it by the time I'm gone.

I saw it in a movie once, and it was cute, because it made the main character feel happy after she was sad when her boyfriend got deployed. She felt better to read the note, and was always able to read it.

Amy decided to drop Sam, Chandler, Alexis, Ty, and I at the mall to hang out. She gives me $50 to spend if I need it. See we need more people like her.

It's around 6:00 pm, and we walk into the mall and see the best ice cream place ever: Maggie Moo's. Sam begs to get ice cream from there, but apparently I'm lame, so I say we have to eat food first.

"That's no fair! When did you turn 30?"

"In two days."

"Hehe."

There's a TGI Friday's in the mall where we can just go in and sit down and eat.

At our booth, there's a TV and Chandler sets it to Dora the Explorer. He seems so intrigued by it, it's weird...

After we eat, we go to Maggie Moo's.

Then we wait in the parking lot.

Our phones are dead, and it's 11 PM.

Amy should've been here an hour ago...

Chandler's walking in circles, Ty and Alexis are whispering and Sam and I are just talking together.

"Wanna know what I got you for your birthday?"

"Ooooooh what?" I grab his hand to see if that will taunt him into telling me.

"I can't tell you," He raises an eyebrow and smirks.

"Ugh really." I toss his hand back towards him. He laughs.

Amy comes and drops everyone at Sam's house, but brings me to the hotel.

I go to bed, and wake up the next morning.

Amy has some news. And it's news I never ever wanted to hear.

Ever.