Formal Wear

Chapter 19:

Sam's POV:

Pick out something to wear that Arabella might like? Uh... Ok?

So I pick one out. Chandler doesn't let me see the price, but he pays for it. When we leave Kate's, I ask, "Why did you make me get a formal outfit?"

Chandler ignores me. "Sam! Let's go to Madison's Frozen Yogurt!" So we go in and eat. "Chandler! Stop! Why did you make me pick out a suit for me to wear, and why did you tell me to try to make it one that Arabella might like?"

He sighs. "Ok. You got me. The truth is..."

Arabella's POV:

After my walk with Katelyn and Tyler I decide to talk to Joseph and Jacob. Man, they look older than before. Jacob is talking about his T-Ball game when I get a text from Aunt Amy.

Amy 😋: Hey I'll be home in 30. Be ready.
Arabella 🎀: ok. Ready for what...?
Amy 😋: uh your sister's coronation! lol just kidding just to go to the mall
Arabella 🎀: ok (: I'll be ready

So I put an Alabama Crimson Tide shirt on with white shorts and black vans. When my aunt comes home we go to the University Mall. We walk into Sarah's Dress and Jewelry. "Why are we coming in here?" I ask. Amy smiles. "Just find a dress you really, really like. This weekend we are going somewhere."

So I choose a long, pink dress with gems and sparkles. It has no straps, and it fits perfectly.

Amy pays for the dress. I still wonder what she means. We have plans for this weekend, that's all I know. It's probably for my sister or something.

My sister's name is Taylor and she goes to the University of Alabama. I hardly ever got to see her, and now she lives 12 miles away in her apartment. Technically she's my half-sister, but that doesn't really matter.

I check my phone.

Hot Smelly Goodness 🌚: Hey beautiful 😘
Arabella 🎀: Hey (:
Hot Smelly Goodness 🌚: how's life?
Arabella 🎀: weird. I had to get a dress for some reason...
Hot Smelly Goodness 🌚: yeah that's weird

Sam's POV:

OMG. Chandler was right! I'm meeting Arabella here in Atlanta to go to a party! Yay! She even got a dress too! I'm gonna see my girlfriend this weekend! I'm gonna have so much fun! And the best part is,that she's going to be so surprised! She doesn't even know it's coming!