Maps

Arabella's POV:

I remember about Sam. Ugh. Should I just go to his house and tell him to knock some sense into himself?

"Chandler?"

"Yeah?"

"I'll... be... right back."

I walk out of the park and once I'm far enough from Chandler for him to see me, I run to Sam's house.

I want to explain to him I'm not dating him anymore. I want to tell to him about Chandler and me. Like I said, knock some sense into him. Tell him not to be stupid. Stupid gets you caught.

Right before I knock on his door, I see him in his window, making out with Caroline. And I thought the scene at the movies were awkward!

I see that Sam has officially accepted the fact that we are done. Something strange has come over me. I can't seem to grasp the idea of how weird it feels not being with Sam. Ain't nothing I can do. Nothing I want to do about it. It's like changing every single station. To be fucking honest, it's his loss. I wonder what will happen when all the roads he takes come back to me, but I won't be following my map to him. Oh no, honey. He's just a lesson I'm learning. He is never going to find anyone quite. like. me.

I turn around and see Chandler standing there, his hands in his pockets. He opens his arms and I accept his hug.

He leads me to Sam's driveway where Sam can't see us.

"How did you know I'd be here?" I ask.

"Where else would you be?" he says with a point, and looks into my eyes.

"So now it's settled."

He hugs me again and whispers, "At least you were the smart one out of you both."

I giggle and whisper back, "Be nice to stupid people."

He smiles.

We walk around the park and just talk. "At least it was a merry Christmas."

Then Madison walks up. "Today is my last name!!"

"What?"

"My name is Madison Christmas!!!!!" She starts spinning and then she runs off. Then she trips, and falls to the ground. "Planet Holiday, we have a problem. Mayday! Abort mission! I have been hit by a meteor called gravity!"

Chandler clutches my hand. It's around 30 degrees, and the skies are clear.

Honestly I think Chandler is a better man than Sam. With his distinctive goofy side, his potential soft side, his admirable sweet side... Things that Sam didn't completely possess. Chandler is honest. Chandler is kind. Chandler knows the difference between a gentleman and a bum. Chandler knows how to handle situations the right way. Something about him just sparks me.

Call me what you want. A whore? A hoe? But honestly I don't care. I'm happy. And that's all that matters.

And if anyone would like to change that, then be my guest.

Bite me.