My Endurance (Karma Akabane x...

By filhers

//This will take place in order of the Assassination Classroom Anime series, so please finish watching that... More

Prologue
|1| This Schedule is BALLS!
|2| What's this Feeling, and What's this new Boy?!
|3| Whats Love?
|4| Deal?
|5| Kyoto!
|6| Highschoolers.
|7| So, Who is it?
|8| Transfer Student~
|9| Confession?
|10| Affection
|11| Fear
|12| Pools
|13| Bug Bite!
|14| Waters
|15| A Class' Angel
|16| Worthless Bet
|16| Winner!
|17| Bragging Rights
|18| When
|19| Awkward
|20| Virsus
|21| Level 1
|22| Level 2
|23| Level 3
|24| Level 4
|24| Level 5
|25| Caving in
|26| Your Answer, Isogai?
|27| Fun!
|28| Why?
|29| Ignorance
|30| Messy Schedules and even messier Slumber parties!
|31| Girly Problems!
|32| Festive Disasters
|33| Awkward Encounters
|34| Fireworks
|35| Return
|36| Sporting Starts
|37| Pole toppling, not pole dancing.
|39| Aftermath
|40| Fake Christmas, Fake Cartridges
|41| Rival
|41.5| Takuro Kent
|42| Lunch
|43| Cookies
|44| Perfect Presents
|45| Petals
|46| Rescue Mission
|47| Scars
|48| Saftey
|49| Encounters
Bonus Story |Kindergarten|
|50| Tactics
|51?| Uninspired
|52| Babysitting
|53| Thief
|54| Question
|55| Answers
|56| Liking
Rap Battle
|57| Silence
|58| Kill
|59| Deadlines
|60| Surprise
|61| Who is this?
|62| Good
|63| Defuse
|64| Hospital
|65| Aware
|66| A Statement
|67| Preperation
|68| Plans
|69| The Battle
|70| Endurance
|71| Bonus Chapter

|38| The Date

7K 208 298
By filhers

I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG.

THERES REASONS WHY AND THATS BECAUSE EVERYTHING I TRIED TO DO MADE ME FREEZE ON WATTPAD. I TRULY HOPE THIS WORKS.

-Third POV-
Sitting in your bedroom anxiously, you wondered why you were so incredibly worried about what to wear.

It's not like Karma would care right?

"UGHHH!" You yelled out as you plopped onto some pile of clothing.

You've almost tried every combination and suddenly your mom walked in on you.

"Do you like him that much sweety? That's adorable!"

Red invades your cheeks as you quickly retorted and explained to your mom there were no mutual feelings.

"W-what?!" You yelled out. "I so don't! I just owe him something and I also have the decency to at least look nice!" You continued as you were throwing socks at the same time.

"Alright alright, I get it. But here I was wondering if you wanted to wear this." Your mom smiled as she left the room.

The moment she left your cheeks returned back to their normal color as you inspected the item of clothing.

It was a purple dress that ended mid thigh, it had a big white ribbon that wrapped around your upper waist, it was also strapless.

Pausing for a moment you finally decided to put it on.

You felt so pretty as you stared at yourself in the mirror but then came an even bigger question.

"Would Karma like how I look...?" You unconsciously mumbled to yourself.

Hearing you say those words you blushed as you combed your hair very angry trying to forget what you had said. Then realized you had no idea what to do with your hair.

Slightly frustrated you tried letting your hair down. It was crazy statically clinging to your body and everything else. The fabric of the dress wasn't really helping you so sighing in defeat you just did pigtails again.

But instead you also grabbed two purple ribbons to attach to each pigtail before you left.

Putting on the white heels and a little bit of lipstick, you felt perfect and secretly hoped Karma thought that too.

-♥-

"Woah..." Karma had said with his mouth agape.

"D-don't just say woah! I f-feel weird!" You blushed as you grasped your arm.

Feeling Karma's eyes travel around your body you felt more and more flustered as you didn't even notice him come closer.

The time you finally noticed was when you were going to insult him, but once your head flipped to his direction you realized how close he was getting.

"H-hey why are you so-"

You were suddenly on fire as Karma put his forehead against yours and used his thumb to wipe off the lipstick you had on earlier.

"E-e-e-eh?!" You yelled out as you stumbled back hands over mouth.

Karma just stuck his tongue out and licked his thumb.

Blushing you quickly avoided eye contact as steam was protruding your head at this point.

"You looked better without it, now come on let's go to the park." Karma smiled as you see him walk past you.

"O-ok." You mumbled as you trailed along behind him. You felt warm and fuzzy and you didn't know why, but honestly you also didn't mind feeling this way either.

Finally arriving at the park Karma laid down the blanket as you set out the food you had brought. When Karma first suggested a picnic you were surprised by his suggestion. To be honest you thought he would pick something like the arcade or the amusement park but apparantly not today!

"Woah! Did you make some of this yourself?" Karma calls out like a little puppy.

"Y-yeah with a little help from my mom..." You blushed as you accepted the comment.

"It looks great!" Karma said as he boosted your ego.

Your little nose started to grow like Pinocchio's as you lied about the entire process.

"A-and it was so simple to make! So don't think you're so special! I'm doing this cause I owe you and thought you needed to remember I have talent too you know!" You boasted.

Then remembered how much you needed help for baking all the desserts, as the countless of burnt muffins gave you Vietnam flashbacks.

"Well I don't care, I'm always happy to eat your food." Karma gave you a grin. "And you're not the only one who brought food you know?" As Karma laid down several containers filled with various similar items, some different, and some identical.

But one thing was bothering you.

How when you made your bentos you had decorated them like how a little kid would enjoy them with hearts and tiny faces everywhere. But Karma's was mature like and there were no decorations except the containers they were in.

Puffing out your cheeks you decided to strike up up a conversation.

"I'd bet m-my food will taste 10 times better then yours!" You said as you grabbed a rice ball from Karma's tray.

"Oh really?" Karma smirked as he grabbed one from your own tray. "You bite first." He said as his smirk refused to dissipate.

"Alrighty then!" You said trying to put on your most disgusted face as you took a bite of the rice ball.

Your eyes instantly lit up as you started to munch and nibble on the rice clearly enjoying every bite.

Lost in the flavor you happily complimented Karma for once.

"It teshes so guud!"(it tastes so good) you muffled through the food in your mouth.

Karma giggled as he watched you finish consuming the rest of his rice balls.

After wiping your hands he decided to take a bite out of yours.

His face was neutral.

"I-is it good?" You blushed as you looked down.

Karma's heart was instantly stolen as he looked at your current figure.

Blushing all red, dressed up for him. The only thing bothering him was the crumbs that kissed your face.

Then suddenly his devil horns struck as he gained an idea.

He leaned closer towards you.

"In tastes great, I just didn't have words to describe it there for a second." Karma tells you in his best low and seductive tone.

"Really?" You said still looking down, now twiddling with your thumbs.

"But I know what would taste better~" Karma said.

"Huh?" You lifted up your head as you felt Karma's mouth touch your cheek. He gave it a kiss before licking off the rice.

You truly had no time to process what the hell happened as you quickly became red and imobilized.

Karma then pulled back as he laughed it off.

"(Y/N) you should of seen the look on your face!" He said whilst holding his stomach.

But you had no response as you currently weren't functioning at the moment.

"(Y/N)?"

"(Y/N)??"

"(Y/N)??!"

Karma called out to you.

You still weren't responding.

Karma sighed as his date had just stopped working for a moment, but he certainly knows he's going to enjoy the rest of the day. But he'd rather not with a slightly dead (Y/N) so another idea popped into his head.

"if you don't respond I'm going to do soemthing!" He teases as you again weren't really In the same world as him at the moment.

"Fine then you leave me no choice."

Karma leaned in and gave your opposite cheek the same treatment.

This brought you back to reality.

"A-ah! I could of done that myself you idiot!" As you waved your arms everywhere trying to cover your face.

"Sure you could kiss yourself!" Karma teased.

"SHUT UP!" You yelled out.

What made things worse was probably when a kid walked passed and called for his mom. "Mama! There's a couple where I am please come find me!" He yelled out.

But you yelled out louder as your blush somehow managed to deepen. "WE ARE NOT ARE COUPLE! "

-♥-

The date ended, and it was honestly one of the best days in your entire life. You wished it didn't end.

Sitting on the bench you waited for Karma to come back with drinks.

But to your amazement Karma came running back with a huge hamster plush alongside with a red ribbon wrapped around its neck.

Breathing heavily he walked over to you.

"Here!" He bowed as he handed it to you.

You took hold of the plush as you look up at Karma, blushing once again.

"I didn't want the date to end just yet, and it went by so quickly. But I know it has to end eventually, so I decided to get you this so you'd always remember it! Even if you don't remember the date at least you'll remember me and I feel really happy just thinking about it!"

You suddenly had a change of personality as you got up.

"Karma I don't think I'll ever forget this day. It was wonderful." You smiled as you walked closer. "It's my curfew now, I have to go home." You said as you clutched the hamster even tighter.

Going on your tippy toes you did the unthinkable as you gave Karma a quite long 'peck' on the cheek.

Slowly leaning down it was your turn to see Karma all red. He was like a kid when he was blushing as he just looked at you stuttered out incoherent words.

Sticking out your tongue you quickly ran away as Karma watched the sun kiss your body goodbye from his vision.

He placed his hand on his cheek as he cherished his moment.

Sighing happily he started to walk home until he felt something soft hit the back of his head.

He turned to it as it was a tiny kitty with a bell on It. Looking up at who threw the bell, he was surprised it was you.

"Don't go off without me giving your present idiot!" You called out.

Karma smiled as he walked over to you.

"I forgot I also have another present."

He smiled as he leaned in.

and that's the end! I'll be updating this asap if this works to make up for the lack of times I uploaded. I hope you enjoyed this, I need to sleep then I'll get back to writing even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 1.7K 21
(Side note: Y/N is the sister of Makoto Tachibana.) After transferring to your school, Rin Matsuoka, has joined a swim club with his old pals from g...
36.6K 1.2K 35
Started: February 8, 2021 First Chapter Published: February 15, 2021 Finished: May 1, 2021 Last Chapter Published: April 23, 2021 - This was supposed...
664K 24.3K 100
Winner of DeathNoteAwards Golden Apple section, Highest Ranking: #1 in Deathnote [COMPLETED] ACTION PACKED in the later chapters --- (Y/N) Lives in t...
138K 3K 7
Sasuke starts growing feelings for a certain person on team 7. That person is you! The story starts when you and Sasuke are still live in Konaha and...